Wine Country Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slumped to my knees with my hands on the floor as I panted and struggled to suck in air through the gag. When I raised my head high up slightly, her crotch was directly in front of my face and it looked like her jeans were soaked where her pussy would be.

"Relax Alex, everything's going to be fine," she said as she unsnapped her pants and slowly pushed them down her legs, a pungent aroma arose as she stepped out of them.

Maggie stood in front of me in white panties that were clearly wet as she unbuttoned her shirt and took it off, dropping it to the floor.

I now saw her nearly naked body for the very first time and she was beautiful. Standing there in her bra and panties, she was powerfully built and strong. For a woman her age, she had an impressive abdomen that was evidence that she kept her body in great shape. I ran my eyes down to her satin covered mons and could see that her panties were soaked through revealing a small landing strip and her protruding labia lips.

She took a step forward and put her hand on the back of my head and pulled me into her crotch. With my nose and lips pressed against her panties, I now smelled her humid muskiness and I stuck my tongue through the ring and began to lick her wet slit through the material. All at once I tasted her and started to push away but she held my face firmly against her pussy.

It took me a moment to come to the realization that it was a man's semen I was tasting through the fabric of her panties. Revolted, I tried to back away but she grabbed me by the hair and held me with one hand as her other pulled her panties down far enough that I could see the cum pooled at the bottom. She forced my head back and reached beneath her panties and pushed the goo up until it slid out and through the O-ring and into my open mouth. I had no choice but to swallow it all as I felt it slide down the back of my throat.

I felt repulsed and humiliated by her barbaric act. I'd never liked giving Hunter head for this exact reason. Even though he knew I didn't like it, whenever I sensed he was about to cum, I would start to pull off and he would hold my head in place as he came in my mouth, or worse, all over my face. The filthy pig. Maggie saw the disgusted look on my face and laughed at me.

"You don't like to taste a man's jizz, eh? Well maybe you are a lesbian after all," she said disdainfully.

I sat there on my knees, shocked at her action but unable to say anything. She was in control.

"Just so you know," she continued, "right before I came over here I fucked my friend Raoul with this," she said as she picked up one of the large dildos and shoved it in my face.

"I rewarded him for taking every inch of it by letting him shoot his load in my panties," she said as she peeled them all the way off her legs and held them up in front of my nose.

"And as you can see, Raoul's a big shooter," she said as she balled them up with the slimiest spot facing outward and then pushed it through the O-ring so I again had no choice but to accept her offering.

Then she grabbed me by the strap on the side of my mouth and pulled me as she stepped backwards towards the bed. Sitting down on the edge, she spread her legs wide and I could see the remnants of his ejaculate coating her pussy lips.

"This is your punishment for causing a scene in my restaurant and embarrassing one of my guests," she snarled as she again forced my face into her wet crotch.

"I don't care that he is your ex-fiancée...now clean me up."

I went to work on her as was told, doing my best despite the constraint. I ran my tongue around the outside of her pussy lips and licked up the strands of cum that remained. My tongue strayed into her slit as I tasted a mix of their juices, the sweetness of her nectar slightly offsetting the vileness of his semen. I reached down and discretely ran my fingers through my own pussy and found I was soaking wet as I stroked my clit.

I wanted to please her so ran my tongue tip up slit and flicked her swollen clit causing her to flinch. This earned me a stiff rebuke with her jerking my head up by my hair and the clamps painfully pulling on my nipples again.

"I said to clean, not play," she scolded.

After a few moments, satisfied I'd cleaned her front sufficiently, she stood up and turned around and faced the bed. Placing one hand on the comforter, she pulled her butt cheek aside to bare her pink bud to me. I didn't need orders to know what to do next and I went to work licking and tonguing her anal opening as she pushed back against my face. Finally, after a few minutes she stood up and turned back around as I rubbed my stiff jaw.

She moved forward and bent my head back and stepped over my face so that her pussy was covering the O-ring and my mouth menacingly.

"Ordinarily this is the part where I would masturbate into your mouth but I have other plans for you," she said in a sinister tone as she stepped aside and pulled me up off the floor by the face straps and then pushed me face first onto the bed.

I couldn't see what she was doing but I knew she was putting on the strap-on harness and affixing one of the dildos to it. She moved behind me and spread my legs apart and ran her fingers through my thoroughly drenched slit.

"Hmm, nice and wet. You know, pretty girls like you like being treated like shit and abused...it turns you on. Maybe if you would have submitted more to Hunter he wouldn't have put you through the hell that he did. Well, now I'm going to give you the fucking you deserve," she said as I felt the massive head of the dildo slide between my lips, now poised inside the entry to my tunnel.

Maggie was right. I probably did deserve this and I was hopefully going to enjoy every humbling second of it.

"Oomph," I gasped into the comforter as she pushed the monster into me, stretching my vagina to its limit. My fists grabbed the fabric as she plunged it in to the hilt and bottomed out against my uterus.

With her hands on either side of my hips, she started moving in and out of my pussy like nothing I'd ever experienced. There was nothing gentle about her technique as she immediately began pounding in and out of me. As Maggie grudge-fucked me, the massive head of the phallus felt like it was skewering me as it slammed against the walls of my cunt like an out of control piston. There was no pain, just intense hedonism rocking my world. This is what I wanted a man to do to me, my man, but he was never up to pleasuring me like a woman can.

My g-spot was under a relentless assault and I felt my eyes roll back in my head as I hung on to the bed. My knees were hanging off the rear of the mattress and I used them to give me leverage so I wouldn't slide forward on the sheets. I wanted to feel every inch of punishment from that beast as it slammed me from behind. If this was my penance for causing a scene then I wanted to remember it for the rest of my days.

As Maggie pummeled me, I could feel the sweat dripping off of her and onto the small of my back. Her breathing was labored but measured as she moved in and out of me like a machine. I had my first climax after what seemed like hours of riding that wave but in reality, it was only a few minutes (I suppose in my mind I wanted it to last forever). I'm sure Maggie felt my body shudder uncontrollably for a few moments but she never slowed down her pace and astonishingly, I never went completely over the edge.

My second orgasm was quite a bit different. I felt my pussy muscles start to involuntarily contract as they clamped down tightly on the dildo. My body again started shaking violently as she finally plunged me into the deep chasm of pleasure. I felt the flood of my warm sweet excretion flow freely from my pussy as she continued her incursion on my now cavernous hole. As my body trembled, some sort of synapse fired in my brain and then my body went into full shut-down mode.

I'd never had back-to-back orgasms quite like that as I lay there, limp on the bed. I could feel the big dong sliding in and out of me but my insides were numb, almost like I was paralyzed. Then all at once, I felt Maggie's finger nails dig sharply into the flesh of my butt cheeks and then her movement stopped, the big dick still inside me. She just stood behind me writhing and jerking for a few seconds as her own orgasm briefly consumed her.

As her climax subsided, she leaned forward with her hands on my soaked back and untied the strap behind my head that was holding the gag in place. As she raised up, my muscles relaxed and released her and her friend from their slippery confines. When she slid out of me I felt a torrent of cream pour from my fuck hole. I just lay there rubbing my sore face muscles as I felt the wet spot below me on the comforter grow. She left me wondering how on earth she had made herself orgasm.

I finally turned my head around and saw she was licking my cream from the big phallus and then she wiped it off with the towel and dropped it into her gym bag.

She looked over at me and assessed my appearance for a moment.

"You're a sloppy mess Alex. I've never had any woman cum like that with me before."

"Yeah, it was a first me too," I replied in a low hoarse voice, my throat raw from being forced open for so long.

She had finished putting her things in her bag and was pulling her pants on as I finally rolled over onto my back and tried to sit up. She smirked at me again.

"Oh, and go ahead and hang on to that little harness set-up...you know, a souvenir so you can remember your best orgasm ever."

"I've had better," I teased.

Maggie finished buttoned up her shirt and slipped her sandals on. She gave me an awkward smile that told me she doubted my sincerity and then she picked up her bag and walked towards the door.

"Look me up next time you're out this way," she said nonchalantly over her shoulder as she opened up the door and walked out, closing it gently behind me.

The finality of her parting comment pretty much told me there wasn't going to be a picnic tomorrow and that turned out to be true.

I sat there on the edge of my bed for a few minutes trying to pull myself together. Maggie was right, I was a mess, covered in sweat and god knows what else. The bed was a wreck and I was sure I'd be getting a bill for the ruined comforter. I grabbed a towel and put it between my legs, every centimeter of my insides was sore and felt stretched out but I was utterly and totally satisfied.

I began trying to process the events of this crazy day in my head. Drank good wine? Check. Humiliated ex-fiancée? Check. Had four orgasms (okay, so I'd masturbated earlier in the morning)? Check. First bondage experience? Check.

I did feel a tiny bit of remorse for the way I treated Hunter at the bar, but that thought was fleeting as I reached for my smartphone and started playing music through the portable Bluetooth speaker I always take along with me when I travel. I have this little ritual song that I play whenever it's about time for me to head back home:

I'm going to Kansas City
Kansas City here I come
They got some crazy little women there and I'm gonna get me one

***

Thank you for reading my story and for any comments or rating you would like to leave for me!