Wine Country Girl Ch. 04

Story Info
It’s back to reality for Alex…with a twist.
11k words
4.74
4.7k
10

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 09/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
susynoid
susynoid
111 Followers

Wine Country Girl Ch.04

It's back to reality for Alex...with a twist.

Best to read the chapters before this one to get the essence of the backstory!

***

With my delightful sojourn to wine country now fading rapidly into my rearview mirror, I threw myself back into the mundaneness of my job back at the TV station doing the weather report. Unbeknownst to me, while I was gone they'd switched around my schedule and now I am on the morning news starting at 4:30 a.m. Ugh.

While I didn't exactly have a night life before, this pretty much guaranteed me of never having one as I now have to be up by 3 a.m. so I can be ready to go on the air. The schedule change also moved my days off to the middle of the week so now I'm doubly screwed for having any sort of social life.

Most of my female co-workers rallied around me after my break-up with Hunter but that also disappeared quickly. All except for Vince, the very married evening news anchor who's a perpetual horn-dog and has been constantly trying to get in my panties since the day I started at the station. He's good looking (and knows it) and is pretty well known around town as a guy with sketchy moral character. It's all borderline sexual harassment so that, along with my new crappy work schedule, has me seriously thinking about making a career change.

The one upside is that after my shift ends in the morning, I have my afternoons available for hitting the gym, going for a run or a hike. So now, my daily routine usually has me working out then coming home and stripping down and masturbating - most lately, to memories about my flings in wine country.

One cool fall morning I was particularly amped up so I decided to go for a run right after I got off work. I rent a place in this quaint little neighborhood with lots of big trees, quiet roads and open parks to run through (quaint is code for affordable since us on-air meteorologists don't make much doing the weather). Had I ended up marrying Hunter, we had plans to build a new home but that dream is now dashed for good and I obviously need to move on and figure out my Plan B.

I put on my usual running attire - thin yoga pants and just a sports bra despite the cool temperature. Truth be told, I love the feeling at that point in my runs when the perspiration from my body meets the cool air. My nipples are almost always hard anyway but the wetness never fails to bring out the best in them. I'm proud of my body and kind of like showing off my hard nipples when I'm out on my runs. Knowing others are staring at the "weather girl's" boobs always has the added effect of sending me closer to the edge.

As I ran through the streets and started working up a sweat, I replayed my trip starting with the wine tasting in Dry Creek at Privitino and that hot-blooded Italian Stacey. Shivers ran through my body as I thought about how she first cupped my breasts from behind and then let her fingers trace my erect nipples. They were as hard now as they were that day when she took them into her mouth and bathed them with her tongue. I could feel her hot breath on my neck, the fragrance of her freshly washed hair and her taste - ah the taste of her nectar as she straddled my face and ran her slit up and down my tongue as she rode my face to orgasm. I could feel the heat build inside me as I ran through my piece of suburbia, my hard-as-pebble nipples on display for any one that cared. I sure didn't.

Then I thought about Megan, the young college co-ed to be, who brazenly came onto me in the hot tub at the Bed & Breakfast where I was staying. Her kiss, her fingers sliding inside me and how it all culminated in a hot three-way with Bree, her red-headed spitfire fuck buddy. I think of how our combined smell of our sex had permeated the room and how her mother Georgia came to the door and sucked it into her lungs. Neuroscientists say there is a definite connection between your olfactory senses and emotions. When I think of the erotic aroma in the air that night it triggers a response in my body that can only be satisfied by a human touch. I needed that touch right now.

As I pounded the pavement I also thought about sweet Maggie, how she was one of the first people I met in Healdsburg and was the one that recommended I seek out Stacey at Privitino. I should have known at the time she was steering me in a particular direction but I was still swimming in the haze and bitterness of my called-off wedding to care too much. She rebuilt my trust in people again and rocked my world with her magic tongue on her office desk, then gave me my first BDSM experience by relentlessly pounding my tunnel of love with her big strap-on dildo. Sweet Maggie, I wish she was inside me right now.

I could feel and smell my own wetness through my pants as I picked up the pace and began to push harder now, taking a detour to run through a park. It was if by pushing myself I could somehow alleviate the sexual tension wracking my body. As I glided through the open space I reached down and pressed my fingers against the hot humid dampness of the ultra-thin layer of Lycra that covered my labia. I brought my fingers to my nose, breathed deep and took in my own essence. Then I pushed the fabric into my slit, feeling more of my wetness. This also caused the seam in the crotch of the yoga pants to push tighter between my lips and apply friction to my now-erect clit as I ran.

Synapses were firing in my brain like a 4th of July fireworks show and it felt like my pussy was on fire. This is what it's like for me on the edge - a ballet dancer in demi-pointe on a balance beam trying desperately to maintain the status quo. Now I felt the sudden and urgent need to make myself cum but I was as far away from home as I could be. Like a kid that needs to pee, there was no way I was going to make it back in time.

Although it was mid-morning and there weren't many people in the park, I began to frantically look for a place out of the public eye where I could quickly take care of my business. Up ahead I saw the park bathrooms and I knew from past experience they'd been closed for a while, a victim of the pandemic that was supposedly over. The brick building was surrounded by oak trees and plenty of foliage and I suspect that is where mothers pushed their kids to go to the bathroom when they really had to go.

I darted quickly off the sidewalk and found a footpath behind the building. As I slowed I could feel my heart thumping loudly in my chest and it wasn't because of the running. I stopped and with my hands on my knees, I fought to catch my breath as I quickly surveyed my surroundings. Satisfied I was alone, I slipped my hand inside my pants and my fingers quickly found my moist slit. As I ran my fingers up and down through my soaked trench, I was surprised how wet I was. Not that I needed any lubrication or anything, I pulled my fingers out and put them in my mouth and slowly sucked and licked my slick sticky nectar off my digits. My other hand instinctively pushed my pants down over my ass so my sex was exposed to the morning air.

With my left hand, I slightly spread my lips while my right went to work on my swollen clit. I had my eyes closed as I leaned against the bricks for support and my two fingers furiously rubbed myself in a circular motion. About every fifteen seconds or so I rammed those fingers into my sopping hole and jabbed at my own pussy for a few pumps before going back to my love button. I was conscious of my own heavy breathing and the little grunting noises I made each time I invaded my vagina but at that point I didn't have a care in the world as I began to rapidly pump my hole and I continued to rub my clit.

I was squatting now as I frantically assaulted my nether region, visions of all of those women pleasuring me at the same time running like a non-stop film reel in my mind. Even an image of Hunter and his modest little penis somehow slipped in with its subliminal messaging. My entire crotch area was a slippery quagmire and I was at the edge of the beam now, staring into the abyss at my own pleasure dome. I felt my body begin to quake as I approached my crescendo, only needing a little nudge now. When I slipped my pulled my fingers from my pussy and jabbed them into my tight butthole, things went dark for me.

As my climax washed over me, I dropped to my knees and fell forward chest-first into a pile of soft, damp leaves, my hand still in my crotch. I heard this other-worldly guttural moan that sounded like the last gasp of a wounded animal expiring - some sort of mix of the last air escaping from the lungs and relief that the suffering was over. It took me a moment to realize that it was me making those noises as I felt the juices drain from my hole into the palm of my hand.

I lay there for a few more moments and then slowly rolled over onto my back, the view of the trees and blue sky now coming back into focus. That's when a woman's head came into my line of sight. There standing right over me and staring down was a young mother with her baby stroller by her side. Then my eyes suddenly got very wide.

"Hey there, are - are you okay?" she stammered unsteadily as she looked down at the disheveled half-naked mess below her.

I peeled a wet oak leaf from my forehead, pulled my yoga pants past my ass and rose to a sitting position trying not to look her in the eye. I wasn't sure how long she had been there or what she had seen but she had certainly gotten a shot of my bare ass and naked molten pussy.

"Uh, I'm okay," I murmured. "I felt faint and must have passed out," I lied absurdly as I slowly rose to stand up.

Picking more leaves from my hair and face, I shook my hair out and I watched as a brief look of recognition came over her face and she started to smile.

"Hey, aren't you that weath-?" she started to ask before I cut her off.

"Naw I'm not her but I get asked that all the time," I said as I quickly turned and took the first strides to start running again. I looked back over my shoulder and saw her staring at me with a big grin on her face as I waved. "Thanks for checking on me!" I yelled back to her as I found the sidewalk and began to pick up my pace.

I felt like a new person as I quickly found my stride and made a beeline back to my place. When I got home, I took a look in the mirror and had to laugh as I saw I still had dirt and leaves on my face and in my hair. The look on that woman's face was priceless and I'm sure she was gonna have one helluva story to tell people. At least she didn't have her phone going to out me on social media! But then, I didn't really care about much at that point since I was pretty sure that keeping my job at the station wasn't in my long-term plans.

I hadn't seen little Megan since our one hot night together although I'd tried texting her several times. I'd been hoping to head to Lawrence to see her where she's a couple of months into in her freshman year at Kansas but her responses have always been short and curt and she always has some excuse about being busy with school. It didn't look like a replay of our erotic tête-à-tête was in our near future but little did I know something even better was at hand.

One day I got a text message out of the blue from a number I didn't recognize. I almost always delete texts from people I don't know because of stalkers, posers and scam artists but this one immediately caught my eye.

Hey Alex! It's Georgia - Megan's mother - How've ya been?

I was totally surprised and mildly shocked as I read the message, wondering why she was texting me. Then a pang of anxiety hit me. What if something had happened to Megan? I replied quickly.

Hi Georgia - things are good here. Everything ok?

She didn't respond for geez, about 20 minutes. Then:

Sorry about that - just got a call. So I have something I want to talk to you about. Since you're off tomorrow, can you meet me at my home at 3pm?

I stared blankly at the text for a few minutes. What on earth did she want to talk about and how did she know my work schedule? A sense of foreboding washed over me. She had known I was with Megan that night - did this have something to do with that?

I went to my purse and pulled her business card out my wallet and looked at it again. Georgia Mae Goodnight, Chairwoman and CEO of Mid-America Fine Wine and Spirits Distributors. Georgia is well known around Kansas City as a hugely successful businesswoman and generous philanthropist. Now granted, she took the reins of the company from her father after his untimely death 10 years ago in a hunting accident. Nevertheless, she's taken it from a modest regional operation to now running one of the biggest liquor distributors in the country - all this at the ripe old age of 41.

And more than just good fortune apparently runs in her family gene pool. She's also incredibly fit and a stunning blond. When I first met her, I took her for an ex-cheerleader or prom queen. You know, the type of snotty girl who grew up privileged and spent her summers at the country club. But I was dead wrong. I looked into her background and she'd been raised on a small ranch in Texas - well, small by West Texas standards anyway - a cowgirl that was once a promising up-and-coming barrel racer until her daddy relocated his business to the Midwest and took his family with him.

To be honest, the woman intimidated the hell out of me. Coming from me - the girl that's been on literally hundreds of newscasts. But there was something about Georgia - she's incredibly beautiful, highly accomplished, successful and probably had accumulated wealth beyond anything I could imagine. The whole idea of meeting with her suddenly had me all knotted up inside. Her asking to meet wasn't so much a request as a summons. There were a bunch of things I wanted to ask her first but instead I just gulped and tapped out my reply.

Sounds good Georgia. See you then!

I didn't bother asking for her address since I'd already scoped out where Megan lived a couple of times - it was only in the most exclusive (and expensive) neighborhood in Kansas City. My anxiety level just rose a notch and the pit in my stomach grew bigger. This was a weird feeling. I have never been intimidated by the rich and powerful before but the prospect of going to her home had turned me into a mess.

That night I lay in bed, eyes wide open, wondering what it was she wanted to see me about. I kept replaying that night with Megan and Bree in my head. How wonderful it had been with those feisty and sexy girls and the multiple orgasms we shared. The memory alone sent tingles through my pussy and made me instantly wet. God how I'd love to taste them both again.

And then the image of her mother at my door late that night brought it all crashing down. I distinctly remember her saying she would have liked to come in and join us but she had to get up early. And then the next morning about how she and Megan share everything, how she thought Megan was too submissive but could make her toes curl.

It was all borderline bizarre and it smacked of incest and felt very taboo to me. And at the same time, I pictured Georgia in her painted-on jeans and how she seemed so perfect in every way. She was definitely the matriarch of the family and called the shots, but was her husband Raffaele involved too? My head was spinning.

I pretty much ruled out that she wanted to discuss anything related to her business since I figured we would have met someplace for lunch or at her office. So that pretty much left Megan as the only topic left that I could fathom she wanted to talk about. Given that I hadn't seen Megan and barely heard from her, I figured Georgia was behind Megan's silence and she was going to order me to stay away from her daughter.

The next day when I pulled up to her home, the steel gates to her estate stood wide open and welcoming so I drove through and up the long driveway towards the entrance and parked. I felt a little sheepish parking my little piece of junk in front of such a majestic home but I figured the neighbors, if they could even see it, would probably think I was just another of her domestics showing up for work.

I got out of the car and immediately smoothed the front of my summer dress and then looked up at the mansion in awe. It looked huge from the road but it looked even more ginormus standing in front of it. The three-story ivy-covered stone behemoth dwarfed me and reminded me of some old English manor. I nervously and slowly walked up the steps to the front door and reached out to ring the doorbell but the door swung open before I had a chance to push the button.

Georgia startled me with her sudden presence as I took a step back.

"Hello Mrs. Good..." I started to say before she stopped me.

"Oh no, don't you dare Alex. Mrs. Goodnight is my mother. Please, my name is just Georgia," she said with a smile as she stepped out the door and came toward me with her arms open.

"So good to see you again!" she said warmly as she quickly embraced me and gave me that European kiss like she did back at the B&B.

"Same here Georgia! Your home is so...so huge! And beautiful!" I marveled.

Georgia took a step back with her hands still on my shoulders and eyed me up and down. "Thank you Alex," she replied dragging out the you with her Texas twang that made it sound like yeeeeeew.

Her piercing blue eyes looked deeply into mine for a long moment and cut into my soul like a scythe. It was almost unnerving and I felt my body go a little slack. Good lord, what is it about this woman?

She finally let go and grabbed me by the hand and said, "C'mon, let's go inside and go get something cold to drink." Again, the word drink sounding more like drank.

Georgia led me though the foyer of the home as I gazed about at the massive vaulted ceilings with natural hewn wood beams overhead. The place was tastefully furnished and felt warm despite the size of the rooms. We strode through one huge room that had animal trophy mounts all over the walls - domestic animals like elk, moose, boar, along with other exotic creatures from parts unknown around the world.

We walked to the rear of the home and through a set of French doors and out to a massive covered terrace. She led me to a table that had a pitcher of lemonade sitting there, "Please, have a seat," she said as she gestured towards some plush chairs around the table. I sat down and she offered me a glass of lemonade.

As she poured a couple of glasses, I couldn't help but notice her shapely figure for the first time. The previous times I had seen her, she was either in jeans or yoga pants. Now she looked as if she'd just stepped off a runway in Paris or Milan, decked out in a beautiful Chanel dress. It fit her beautiful figure and outlined her amazing butt without looking like she was stuffed into a sausage casing. When she turned and sat down, I got my first look at her amazing legs as she crossed them in front of me. I'm pretty sure my jaw dropped slightly open as I took in the sight. I was in awe.

Bronze and muscular, her legs reminded me of Carrier Underwood's as my appraising eyes lingered a moment too long. When I raised my head, she was looking at me intently as her eyes bore into me. Her lips were upturned at the corners giving the impression that she was always smiling. She cocked her head slightly and looked at me for a long moment before speaking again.

"I'm so glad you came today Alex, how've you been? I see the TV station moved you to a new time slot," she said it in such a way it really wasn't a question, rather a statement of fact.

"I've been well. Thank you for asking, and yes, that was the welcome home surprise they gave me when I got back from my wine trip," I said as I raised the glass to my lips and took a sip. "Mmm, that's delicious."

susynoid
susynoid
111 Followers