Wine Country Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Could you just toss this on the chair over there please," she said holding out the dress to me and gesturing with her head to the appropriate area of her closet.

I walked over and carefully lay the dress over the back of the chair and turned to see Georgia again with her back to me, rummaging through some drawers. I stared at her chiseled legs and perfectly shaped butt - the cheeks dimpled as if they were a set of golden bookends - as she was going through several bra and panty sets before finally picking out a black one she liked.

She turned and smiled at me.

"G-G-Georgia," I finally stammered, "you have the most amazing body. I-I-I'm not sure what you do to stay in such great shape but you look great."

"Oh thank you (yeeeew) Alex. You know for me, it's a mix of working out, getting good sleep, eating wisely and not overly-indulging in the goods that we sell if you know what I mean," she said, winking again.

She walked back into her closet and quickly came out with two dresses. "Okay Alex, which one do you think for tonight?" she drawled. In one hand she held a pearl-colored silk pants suit with a matching bustier and jacket and in the other, a black cocktail dress. Both were elegant depending on the occasion.

"Um, what kind of event are you going to?" I queried.

"Oh, duh," she replied rolling her eyes, "I guess that would be good for you to know. It's a work thing (thang). We have a dinner with the owner of another distributor. He's some old crotchety billionaire and is looking to buy us but he doesn't have enough money honey," she said cackling, "...and besides, I ain't sellin' to anyone."

I smiled at her spunk. "Well in that case, I'd go with that" I said, pointing to the pants suit. "Sounds like it's not super formal and I think I like the idea of you wearing something edgy enough that exudes executive confidence with a hint of feminine superiority."

"Hmm, not bad. Well I don't think I lack for those things but I sure as hell like the way you think!" she answered excitedly.

"One second," I said as I disappeared into her shoe gallery and emerged with a pair of Jimmy Choo pumps that I was sure would match.

"And wear these so you stand tall over that guy."

She laughed as she took them from me. "Well, that won't be too hard, he's a short little shit anyway...for being obscenely rich, he probably has little dick syndrome too!" We both laughed hard at that.

Still in only her bra and panties, Georgia walked over to what appeared to be a little coffee bar by the sitting area and opened up a cabinet to reveal a small refrigerator. She pulled out a bottle of French champagne and brought out a couple of crystal flutes from an adjacent cabinet and set them on the coffee table in front of the couch.

"Here Alex, be a doll and open this up and pour us a couple of glasses of bubbly please? You know, so we can celebrate your thinking about joining my company," she said with a snicker.

"Sure thing," I said, as I picked up the bottle and started peeling back the foil.

She sat down on the couch and crossed her legs while I stole glances at her. I fumbled with the wire cage as she spoke up again.

"So I'm thinking the position will pay a base of $150K plus bonuses. And of course, it comes with all the bennies and an expense account."

I was working the cork out of the neck of the bottle as she bounced her leg in that nervous-like fashion that it seems like all us women do when our legs are crossed.

"And I don't mean to offend you but we'll need to do something about your, uh, car. We tend to favor German makes for our company cars."

The cork shot out and hit the ceiling as the pent-up contents in the neck of the bottle spewed over onto the coffee table.

"Easy girl!" she said playfully as she bent forward with a towel to help mop up the mess. When she did that her boobs pushed forward in her bra, threatening to spill out to join the wine on the table.

"Oh, sorry Georgia, I guess I got a little excited with that last part!" I wisecracked. She got my drift immediately and looked up and gave me a mischievous little smile.

"Careful, or you just might get a little spanking," she said playfully.

I rolled my eyes and teased, "Promises, promises," as I raised my glass to hers. "Cheers!'

She said nothing and just smiled as we clinked the flutes together as she took a sip of her Dom.

We sat there in silence sipping the champagne for a few minutes. It was hard to believe this incredibly sexy, near-naked woman was sitting right next to me on the couch as if it was the most normal thing in the world. I could feel my own dampness as I looked at her legs and wondered if Georgia was as turned on as I was.

I knew for one thing that she apparently didn't like submissive women. Even though I'd let Maggie have her way with me that night, for me it was more experimental. That's probably the only time I'd considered myself submissive. Georgia had a dominant personality but it seemed more in the sense that she liked to control things and events around her - not necessarily people. So, if she preferred self-assured and confident women around her, I could definitely be that I thought. And maybe it was time I showed her.

Placing my champagne glass back on the table, I stood up and turned to look at Georgia as she peered up at me. With my hands on my hips, I cocked my head and said, "Well, the clock's ticking and those clothes aren't going to magically jump onto your body by themselves. Stand up!" I motioned with my hand.

"Hmm, okay then," she replied with a smile as she put her flute next to mine and stood up.

I took her by the hand and guided her a few feet to the alcove that was the mirrored area, I put my hands on her hips and positioned her in front of the series of five mirrors. Standing behind her, I could see her beautiful body from every possible angle. I was feeling very brazen now and knew my next move might come with a little risk.

I took a step back and my hands went up to her bra clasp in back as she stood there silently with her arms at her sides, "You can't wear these with that color pants suit," I proclaimed as I unhooked the clasp. I waited a moment then slid the straps off her shoulder, down her arms and her bra fell to the floor in front of her.

"They're beautiful," I said softly as I looked at her perfect breasts in the mirror.

They were firm and natural with slightly upturned nipples that were set in soft pink areolas about the size of a quarter. Her nipples hardened as soon as they were exposed to the air. Georgia's lips had parted as if she wanted to say something as she stared at herself in the mirror.

I knelt behind her and hooked my thumbs into her thong and slowly lowered them down her legs. I could see the dampness in the panties and could smell her arousal as I brought them to her feet and she stepped out of them. I looked up at her tight butt and marveled at her hard work and good fortune. She was like a sculpture and I couldn't help myself as I ran my hands up her muscled legs, feeling her soft skin, then cupping her butt cheek in my palm. Georgia let out a soft moan as I held her flesh in my hand for a long moment and then repositioned myself to her side.

My juices flowed as I ran both my hands up and down her right thigh, the finger nails on my right hand softly tracing their way from her pelvis down the inside of her leg to her knee then back up again while the left did the same to the back of her thigh and butt. She squirmed slightly as I did this. I gazed up at her and saw she had her eyes closed as her breathing became more labored. Looking into the mirrors, I saw her totally naked body for the first time.

Her stomach was flat and abs were elegantly defined just enough to let one know she was serious, but not overly fanatical about her fitness. Her mons was clean shaven and with her legs slightly spread, I could see her long pink outer lips partially open to reveal her inner folds. At the top, her swollen clitoris provided overwatch of her domain. I ran my hand and fingers over her mons and teasingly close to the side of her vulva, careful not to get too close and spook her. I did this several times before she placed her hand on mine to stop it. I looked up and saw she was staring down at me.

"You seem to know what a woman needs and wants," she purred. "I like that in a person," she said, turning now so that her pelvis was directly in front of me, her sex literally inches from my face. I could see her lips glistening as her hand went to her moist pussy. Looking down at me, she ran her fingers through her moist slit a couple of times, then started massaging her clit in a slow circular motion

Georgia put her other hand on the back of my head but I didn't wait for her to pull me into her as I leaned in and took a deep breath, savoring her fragrant aroma. I dropped my head to her knee and began kissing my way back up to the inside of her thighs, coming close to the humid confines of her pussy. Then I backed off and worked my way up the other leg until I came to the soft skin next to her lips. It was perfect, her inner lips just barely peeking out of the outer lips. At the top I could see her little man in the boat gently hiding under its little hood, waiting for my tongue.

I looked up at her for a moment before speaking. "What about your husband?" I asked with pleading eyes.

Still rubbing her clit, she cooed, "Oh, don't worry about him hun, he's in Italy this week."

I leaned in and gently ran the tip of my tongue from the bottom of her wet slit to the top, pausing to run it over her clit causing her to jump slightly. She tasted sweet to me and I let her nectar linger on my taste buds for a moment. I repeated this a few more times, running my tongue through her wet channel and flicking her love nub. I could tell she was enjoying this by the way she squirmed. Then she pushed me away from her and lowered herself to the carpet and lay on her back.

"Come here baby," she cooed as she wagged her index finger at me, motioning me to come to her.

I moved on my knees between her legs and spread them open as wide as I could before lowering my face to her sex. My thumbs gently opened her lips wider, fully uncovering her erect clit and the pink entrance to her hot hole. I gave her wet slit a few more long licks then I went in with a vengeance. I concentrated on putting pressure on her love button, licking it in a steady rhythm with the tip of my tongue. She was moaning now as I flicked it up and down.

Georgia put both of her hands on the back of my head and pulled my face tighter into her sopping vagina. I pressed my lips into her hole and started sucking her clit for all I was worth. I could barely breathe as she held my head tightly and her body began to shudder and quake. Her grip on my head eased involuntarily as the beginning of her orgasm took control but I didn't stop my assault on her pleasure nub.

Reaching down underneath her, I cupped her ass cheeks in my hands and forced by tongue deep into her hole and started to fuck her with it. With the top of my lip still pressed against her clit, my tongue darted in and out of her. Her pussy muscles started contracting, clamping onto my tongue and her body started shaking uncontrollably as she climaxed and went over the edge and into the chasm of pleasure. I was rewarded with a flood of her warm sweet juices that coated my lips and face.

As her shaking subsided, I licked up more from her honey pot causing her body to jolt with small aftershocks. When I touched her clit, she pushed me away.

"Ooh, easy Alex...it's a little sensitive after that," she said, her chest still heaving as she tried to catch her breath.

But I had no intention of stopping now. I put my hand on her hip, "Roll over Georgia," I commanded as I started to push her onto her side.

She did as I ordered and flipped over onto her stomach as I moved in between her legs, spreading them as I went. Oh my god, she has the most perfect butt on the planet I thought to myself as I paused and marveled at the sight. I reached down and began to massage her buns of steel, feeling the hardness of her glutes as I kneaded them with my fingers. As my fingers dug into her flesh, her pink anal opening became exposed. My hands went deeper between her legs as I massaged the area around Georgia's perineum, her saturated labia squishing as I went.

Spreading her ass cheeks farther apart with my hands, I dove into her pussy from behind and began tongue-fucking her hole again. I penetrated her as deep as I could go, my tongue exploring into her slimy tunnel. I could only get so far when she pushed herself back onto her knees offering me better access to her backside.

Drenched from her orgasm, her pussy juices had trailed down the crack of her ass when she was on her back. With my hands on her hips, I pulled her onto my tongue, the tip of my nose rubbed her wet anal opening and I took her stimulating aroma deep into my lungs. I held her hips tight as my tongue snaked in and out of her, pausing to flick her clit some more. Each time the tip touched her nub, she jumped slightly and moaned into the carpet.

I kept this up for a couple of minutes then decided it was time to move on to her lovely derriere. I began by taking long, deliberate swipes at her, running my tongue from her hood ornament, through her opening up to her pink rosebud. Pausing at the top and spreading her cheeks wider, I began to work on her tight hole. I pressed my firm tongue tip against her opening and started rimming her as I massaged her clit with my thumb.

She was moaning louder now as my tongue loosened up her sphincter. My left hand pulled her ass cheek wider, my thumb tip at the rim, as I inserted a couple of digits of my right hand into her pussy for the first time. I was able to get my tongue tip into her opening as I simultaneously started ramming my fingers deep inside her well lubricated pussy. I found her to be surprisingly tight as my fingertips started hitting her g-spot. Her moans turned into grunts as she started the climb to another orgasm.

I wanted badly to touch myself and get off but I was enjoying this way too much to stop now. With my tongue in her butt, I continued to finger her as she started to grind her ass backward, inviting, no begging me to go deeper inside her. So I did. I was relentless as my fingers jabbed at her pussy sinking them to the hilt, only stopping when I couldn't go past the third knuckle. My hand was coated with her juices as I picked up the pace and finger-fucked her sloppy hole with abandon.

"Unghgh! Unghgh! Unghgh!" she grunted in cadence with my fingers slamming into her.

"Ungh...Ungh...keep...do...ing...that...feels...so...good." She could catch her breath long enough to groan in single syllables as my tongue went deeper into her ass, my fingers hitting the deepest reaches inside her.

Her entire rear and vaginal area were a sloppy mess, a mix of my saliva and her gooey juices that were now flowing freely from her insides. I was starting to run out of steam from my relentless attack on her holes when I sensed the onset of her second orgasm. Her body started to tremble and then something must have fired in her brain telling her it was her time again.

"Unghghghgh!" she groaned one last time and then her body went into a spasmodic spiral. I felt the muscles inside her ripple and then clench tightly, momentarily gripping and holding my tongue and fingers. And then her muscles suddenly relaxed completely, releasing me, and along with it, another flow of her sweet womanly excretions. I tried to press my face into her to catch it with my mouth but her shuddering and writhing body was too much. All I could do was sit back on my haunches, hold her hips and watch as she dripped onto the carpet below her.

This second, more powerful orgasm took a lot longer for Georgia to recover from. She fell to her stomach and lay sprawled on the floor, used and spent, muttering something incoherently so softly that I could barely hear and certainly couldn't understand. I glanced into the mirrors and smiled even though I could see my makeup was destroyed and my face shined like a glazed donut. I licked my lips and savored her taste.

After a couple of minutes, Georgia finally rolled onto her side and looked at me in time to see me wiping my mouth with the back of my hand.

"Girl, you've got some amazing gawd-given talent and skills," she said in a way that sounded like a big exhale and she continued to catch her breath.

I could feel my face blush again as I rose to my feet. "Thank you for the wonderful compliment," I replied, feeling pleased but also a little self-conscious. I could feel my own juices flowing and needed some relief soon.

She motioned her finger at me again. "Come down here. It's my turn."

"Uh uh Georgia, maybe another time when you have more time." I replied with a smile, happy with my restraint and self-control for once.

She propped herself up on her elbow and looked at me grinning and said in a half-serious tone, "You know, we're not going to be able to do this once you come work for me. We'll have to set some sort of boundaries."

"Hmm, I guess I'll have to take my chances. Besides you're the boss and you get to make the rules!" I said in a teasing way.

"Will you please give some serious consideration to my offer?" she asked earnestly.

I beamed and nodded my head in response as I spun towards the door to go let myself out.

"Oh and Alex," she said as I paused and looked at her. "Thanks for helping me get ready for my soiree tonight."

I just smiled at her warmly and blew her a kiss as I left the room.

I drove straight back to my place, eager to quickly take care of my own aching desires. As I walked in the door my phone pinged with an incoming text message. It was Georgia again:

Forgot to mention - I have a trip coming up to visit some wineries in Margaret River, WA. It'd be good if you can join me <winking/smiling emoji>

A warm feeling immediately enveloped my body. My thoughts immediately went to Elyse - my college roomie and first, no, my one true love...the one that got away when she'd gone home to Western Australia and never came back. And I remembered the secret vow I'd made to myself to find her again one day. I laughed to myself and shook my head at Georgia's off-the-wall offer and knew this wasn't just serendipity at work.

I closed the door, leaned against it and closed my eyes. My hand drifted beneath my sun dress as I bit my lip...

***

Thank you for reading my story and for any comments or rating you would like to leave for me!