Wine Country Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First and foremost, I'd decided to forgive Hunter. Maggie was right, if it hadn't happened now it probably would have happened at some point later on. I'd forgive him but I'll never forget how he made me feel. Don't get me wrong, I'm still angry as hell but I'll use it as fuel for the fire to burn everything clean.

I also decided I wasn't going to rush to jump into another relationship. Hunter and I had been in a committed relationship for the last five years and now I'm feeling the urge to maybe step outside the lines and explore the bounds of my sexuality a bit more. If love happens, great, but I'm not going to be in any hurry.

Lastly, I had to do something about my job. Being the pretty blonde weather girl with the "nice little tits and ass" on the 6 o'clock news is getting kind of old and boring. Granted it's my first job out of school but I'm going to start looking for other opportunities in digital media to hone my journalism chops. Who knows, maybe I'll even write a book someday.

As I walked up to the B&B I glanced up and saw the windows of my second-floor corner room. I smiled at the thought that I might have provided quite a show last night standing there nearly naked in front of the mirror, lights on and curtains wide open, fingering my pussy. Then I said to myself, you know Alex, life's too short and you have wine to drink! And with that I headed upstairs to shower.

The long hot shower felt good and I felt like a new person as I toweled myself off, my nipples still stiff from the gentle breeze blowing through the open window. But then, they always seem to be hard, one of my endearing little qualities that kind of makes up for my lack of size in the boob department. I was always a little self-conscious about that until my freshman year in college when my roommate convinced me otherwise.

I closed my eyes thinking about Elyse and the images of her that are forever seared in my mind. She was beautiful, both on the inside and out...her soft touch, her beautiful lips and the way she could make me feel with her kind words and hot tongue. We caught on from the start after we met on move-in day at our dorm. She was a long way from her home in Western Australia and was there to pursue the same major as me.

Our friendship quickly caught fire until the day about a month into our first semester when I accidentally walked in on her masturbating in her bed and our relationship changed forever. I remember how humiliated and mortified Elyse had felt at getting caught and how I talked her down from the proverbial ledge. As I sat next to her on her bed and wiped away her tears and stroked her hair, she suddenly turned to me and kissed me fully on the lips.

The mere thought of our love-making that night never fails to arouse me and now I was sopping wet just standing there thinking about her. My hand instinctively went down to my pussy and my fingers lightly traced the wetness of my labia lips upward towards my hard clit and my fragrant scent filled the air. As I thought about how we used to pleasure each other with our lips and tongues, I dipped two fingers into my wet hole then brought them up to my mouth to taste, just like I used to do with her.

Elyse hadn't been my first time with a girl but she had been my first love and who knows, maybe my one true love and we became inseparable. I don't remember a night when we didn't fall asleep in each other's arms and that was usually after she had fucked me silly or I had given her multiple orgasms (or both). She made me feel safe in her arms but the security of her touch was fleeting. It all came to an abrupt and painful ending when after that first year, she went home for summer break and never came back.

For some reason, I don't remember feeling the bitterness of that loss the same way that I feel with Hunter. But whenever I think of Elyse, which is probably more often that I should, my heartrate always jumps and it skips a few beats. Shakespeare's words couldn't have been truer -- "Praising what is lost makes the remembrance dear." I smiled at myself in the mirror and made a silent vow that I was going to find that girl again one day.

I could have easily brought myself to a quick orgasm as aroused as I was, but I love the feeling of being on the edge in a heightened erotic sexual state. For me, it's like trying to ride the crest of a wave as long as possible because it makes me feel so alive and in the moment, confident and in control. That is up until the moment I'm not, which is okay too.

I've edged myself fairly often before I go on-air because I find the sexual tension exhilarating, something that is apparently visibly obvious to viewers since my producers have started asking me to wear more conservative, less revealing outfits when I'm scheduled to work.

But that didn't mean I had to dress that way in wine country. I picked out a silk thong and slipped it up over my hips. Since it was going to be a hot day, I decided to go braless and pulled a small crop top on that tied in front. The plunging neckline showed off my slight cleavage without looking too slutty and barely covered by nipples which made me feel very sexy. I pulled on a miniskirt that flowed nicely. I lifted the material in back and looked back in the mirror and ran my hands down my smooth firm butt. Smiling, I knew I was taking some fashion risks but then I didn't really care what people thought anyway since I was unlikely to ever see them again. Satisfied I was presentable, I headed downstairs to my rented convertible.

***

The sun bore down on me and I was thankful for the cute fedora I was wearing as I pulled up to the gate of Privitino Winery and punched in the code. The gate automatically opened and I drove up the half-mile long driveway until I came to a building that looked like a large old horse stable. I parked and got out of the car and was looking around for some sort of entrance to the tasting room when I heard the whining engine from an approaching vehicle.

I looked in the direction where the noise was coming from in time to see an ATV come around the corner of the building and kick up a small cloud of dust as it skidded to a stop in the dirt parking lot. When the dust settled I saw the rider was a young woman wearing a denim shirt, worn jeans and work boots. With almost jet-black hair and olive-toned skin, she wore sunglasses and a big floppy hat to keep the hot sun off of her.

I immediately felt conspicuous and a little out of place in the minimal clothes I had on. She killed the engine and sat in the saddle eyeing me for a few moments before finally speaking.

"Hi there. Can I help you?" she said as she took me in with her with big brown welcoming eyes.

"Uh hi, yeah. I'm here for a 4pm wine tasting," I announced to her. "My name's Alex."

"Ah, Alex, of course," she said getting off the ATV. "Pleased to meet you. I'm Stacey," she said breaking into a broad smile as she took off a glove and reached out for my hand.

"Nice to meet you as well," I said, shaking her warm sweaty hand.

"Oh, sorry about that," she said wiping her hand on her jeans. "I just came in from the vineyards. It's a little warm out there today."

"No worries," I quickly assured her. "I totally understand."

"So Alex, are you on a tight schedule this afternoon?"

I chuckled when she asked that, given my circumstances. "I've got all day and all night as it turns out," I replied, a little unsure why I'd added that last part.

"Then would you mind if I grabbed a quick shower? I'm a little grimy from working outside all day."

"Oh, I don't mind at all Stacey."

"Thanks. It'll only take me about 15 minutes, I promise. How about a glass of wine in the meantime?" she asked enthusiastically.

"That'd be great," I answered.

"Awesome, follow me," she said as she turned towards the adjacent house. "We have a nice shaded area by the pool. Sauvignon Blanc okay?" she asked over her shoulder.

"Perfect."

Stacey guided me to a table under a pergola brimming with fragrant Wisteria vines in full bloom. She went inside and quickly returned with a chilled bottle and a couple of glasses.

"This is from a little project of mine I started to see if we could grow this grape in one of our vineyards. I think you'll like it," she said as she poured two full glasses.

We both took a sip. It was delicious.

"I get a little citrus on the nose and definitely hints of grapefruit...and maybe a little lemon-lime on the palate?" I offered up confidently.

"Very good," Stacey said as she nodded her head in agreement. "You might even pick up a little kiwi as well."

I took another sip of wine.

"It's delicious. Well, I would say that you not only succeeded in proving that you can grow the grape, but that you can also create a superb wine!"

"That's very kind of you to say Alex. Okay, well you enjoy it while I go shower," she added as she set the wine bottle into a crock to keep it cool. "I'll be back in a flash."

"Take your time!" I said as she smiled at me again then turned and disappeared inside the house.

The area by pool was like a small Eden as I walked around the patio with my wine glass smelling all the fragrant flowers. I found it hard to believe that I was actually right in the middle of acres of vines and not at some posh resort. The minutes slipped by quickly and before I knew it Stacey was walking out the door and my jaw dropped when I saw the stunning transformation.

Gone were her frumpy work clothes and she now had on very short denim cut-off shorts that rode low on her hips. She had tied her shirt up in a knot in front revealing her toned abs and a cute little belly button ring. Her hair was still wet and her shirt was unbuttoned enough to reveal the tops of her breasts. Stacey was blessed with natural beauty and soft, dark skin that belied the fact that she was really just a farm girl.

I stood there speechless for a moment. "Wow, you clean up well!" I said, admiring the beautiful woman standing before me.

"Thanks Alex. I hope you don't mind but I put on something a little more comfortable."

"You look adorable."

"Thanks. I usually go straight for a bikini and the pool after working in the vineyard all day."

"Well, that would have been okay too," I said smiling, imagining how gorgeous she probably looks in next to nothing. "I might have even joined you."

Stacey contemplated my comment for a moment then smiled back at me. "Well, ready to do some more tasting?"

"You bet!" I answered enthusiastically. I was already beginning to feel a slight buzz from the glass of wine I'd already had but I was eager for more.

"Great! Then follow me," she said as she turned and started walking towards the big rustic-looking barn.

My eyes immediately went to her cute little tushy, barely covered by her shorts. In fact, they were so short, the bottoms of her butt cheeks were clearly visible and jiggled as she walked. I quickly fell in step beside her as she spoke.

"So a little history about Privatino...we're a family-owned winery and have been for the last four generations. My great-great-great grandfather Vito migrated from Italy in the late 1800's and started growing grapes here in the valley. He would sell the crop to local winemakers while keeping enough to make his own juice...for personal consumption of course," she said with a wink.

She opened the door to the barn and I followed her inside, the temperature immediately dropping by at least 30 degrees as we entered. I quickly looked around and marveled at the state-of-the-art facility, the insides in stark contrast to its rustic exterior.

"Wow, this is not what I expected based on the outside," I exclaimed as the cool air hit my skin prompting the usual response from my breasts.

Stacey took off her sunglasses, glanced briefly at my obvious party caps and laughed. "Yeah, most people are surprised the first time they come in here," she said, shaking out her long dark hair.

"This used to be the main farm building but a few years ago we did a long overdue renovation to bring it in line with the times," she exclaimed, gesturing to the rows of oak wine barrels resting on racks.

"The biggest improvement was the environmental control system we put in," she continued as we walked past a row of stainless-steel fermentation tanks. "It's definitely improved our overall production capabilities."

Stacey went on to explain the Privatino winemaking process and their philosophy and approach to their craft.

"So enough of that. I'm sure you didn't come here to listen to me techno-babble," she said. "Let's go taste some wine now."

I followed her through another set of doors that was the entry to a cave system built into the hill behind the barn.

"This was the original place for storing all the wine barrels during the wine making process due to the natural climate inside the cave. We still use it for that, but we also store some of our finished product and it's where we keep all our library wines. We have a tasting room right back here," she exclaimed as I followed her through the dimly lit tunnel.

"This is incredible. Are these caves natural or did someone dig these?"

"This was all Vito. Can you imagine how long that took? Years," she said shaking her head, her soft voice echoing off the tunnel walls.

We walked into an elegant room that held racks of wine bottles with placards identifying the wine and vintage. A long wood table sat on a large oriental rug in the middle under an old chandelier. It reminded me of a great room from an old castle but the room felt comfortable for being in a cave. On the table sat a half-dozen wine bottles and glasses.

"Oh good, Darla set everything up for me before she left...such a good little sister."

"Ah, I spoke to her on the phone this morning," I said.

"Yeah, she runs the wine club and usually handles the wine tastings while I'm out doing the dirty work," she said with a laugh. "We're going to start off with our Malbec if that's okay with you."

"Perfect," I replied as she poured the wine into a pair of glasses. "So it sounds like this is a family business all the way around?"

"My father technically owns it but he's more of the grower and winemaker, something I aspire to be. I majored in viticulture and enology at UC Davis which is why I'm usually outside with the vines most of the time. Mom runs operations...sales, marketing and distribution and my sister is learning that part of the business. Eventually she and I will take over the whole thing."

We tasted the Malbec and a couple of other varietals before we got to Privitino's flagship Zinfandel wines. By the time we finished I was feeling no pain.

"If you don't mind me asking, how come you're here tasting by yourself? We usually don't get many people that come in here alone," Stacey asked.

"Well, it's a long, complicated story. Suffice to say I'm supposed to be here on my honeymoon right now and well, things didn't work out so well with the getting married part. So I said screw it and here I am!"

She smiled and said, "I'm glad you made it anyway," she said without pressing for more details.

"Me too. Your wines are as lovely as you are."

Stacey blushed slightly and smiled. "It isn't normally part of the tour and tasting, but I'd like to show you the vineyards if you still have time and maybe have a bit more wine if you're up for it."

"I would love that," I replied.

"Great! There's a great little spot where we can relax," Stacey said as she put a couple of bottles of wine into a small insulated backpack.

"Let's go. We can take the ATV," she said as she turned towards the door.

"Ooh can I drive?" I asked eagerly, as I followed her, once again ogling her cute butt.

She turned back and looked at me with a slight grin, "You sure you can handle it? You seem like a fragile city girl," she smirked as she nodded at my outfit.

"Yeah well, don't let this fool you. I spent a lot of time hunting and fishing on my grandparent's farm growing up," I said, putting my sun glasses back on as we stepped out into the bright sunlight.

"Right on!" she said deferentially, a big grin on her face.

The ATV was still sitting where she'd left it as and I made sure she got a shot of my nearly bare ass cheeks as I lifted my leg over the seat and sat down, feeling the vinyl, warm from the sun on my cheeks.

"Jump on!" I said as I looked back and patted the seat with my hand.

Stacey smiled and slid the backpack over her shoulders and got on behind me. I felt the warmth of her body as she moved in close and her hands wrapped around my waist to hold on. I started the engine and felt the vibrations from the engine surge throughout my body.

"Head up that way," Stacey yelled in my ear, pointing to the same road she had come in on.

I gave it some throttle and as the ATV lurched forward, I felt Stacey's breasts mash into my back just as I'd intended. I smiled and she held onto me tightly as we started up the hill. The feeling of her body hugging mine sent little tingles up my spine and I could feel my pussy starting to get wet. Even though the temperature was in the upper eighties, my nipples were still hard as pebbles.

Stacey's hands were around my waistline and as we bounded up the dirt road but they occasionally dropped down when we hit a bump and I could swear they brushed my crotch through the thin material of my skirt. I'd been aching for some human touch and that, along with the rumbling between my legs had me on edge and I was desperate for it to have been intentional.

As I drove up the hillside, I could feel Stacey's head right behind mine, her nose nuzzling my hair behind my left ear as she held on.

"Stop up here." she yelled above the engine. I could feel her hot breath on my neck as she said it.

I stopped where two dirt roads intersected in the vineyard and turned off the engine. She was still holding me around the waist, her mouth next to my ear as she started explaining how the vineyard was laid out. I wasn't really paying attention and closed my eyes as her words spilled out, her warm breath like droplets of honeydew vine water on my neck as she uttered each syllable.

I leaned my head back against her neck and Stacey suddenly stopped talking. I turned slightly and opened my eyes in time to see her bend her head down and press her velvety lips against mine. With her hand on the back of my neck, my lips parted willingly and I felt her hot tongue enter my mouth in search of my own as we sat there on the ATV and started kissing passionately. Our tongues did a furious tango as they intertwined and we explored each other's mouth.

Stacey broke the embrace and began planting kisses and licking the nape of my neck sending little lightning bolts through my body. As she ran her tongue along my neck, her left hand easily slipped into the front of my blouse and cupped my right breast. When she ran her fingers up and down across my puffy areola and hard nipple I moaned from her delicate touch.

"My god, you are so beautiful," she breathed in my ear as her hand continued to explore my breasts.

"I want you so badly right now," I groaned as I felt her hand drop to my crotch and creep under my skirt as she started rubbing me through the thin material of my thong.

My pussy ached and was wet with desire as she massaged my labia lips through the dampening fabric. My thong was thin enough that my protruding lips could be easily felt and seen. She brought her fingers up to my mouth and I took in the scent of my excited state as I opened my lips and began to greedily suck on her finger tips.

"That's it Alex, taste yourself," she cooed as I bathed her fingers with my saliva.

Stacey slid her fingers from my mouth and went back to my breasts as the wet tips began encircling my swollen nips as I began to grind my pussy into the ATV's seat. Then she pinched my hard nipples and I winced at the momentary pain and pleasure it brought causing me to moan again.