Wine Country Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you like that don't you?"

"Mmm hmm," I purred.

"Mmm, I could fuck you right here in the vineyard but I have another idea," she said as she pulled her wet hand away from my glistening breast. "Let's keep going straight up the hill, we're almost there."

I started up the engine and took off heading in the direction she pointed. At the crest of the hill we entered a clearing.

"There!" she shouted, pointing over my shoulder to a cute little cottage nestled in a grove of trees straight ahead.

I drove through the meadow up to the house and killed the engine again.

"C'mon!" Stacey said excitedly as she jumped off the ATV and headed towards the front door.

I quickly followed behind her as she walked in through the unlocked door. Like the old farm building used for production, the lovely inside of this little bungalow didn't quite match its old, country exterior. The main room had a sitting room with a wood-burning stove in the corner and a small kitchen. It was both quaint and modern at the same time.

"What is this place?" I asked.

"You're standing in the original home of my great-great-great grandparents."

"It's incredible," I said, taking in the site of the old home.

"It is," she replied. "It was pretty run-down so we fixed it up and now we use it as a place to get away. Sometimes we'll let friends stay here and on very rare occasions, maybe a very good customer. I like it because it's quiet and secluded and I can get away from all the mayhem going on with the winery."

Stacey walked around and opened up a few windows to let the warm air flow in.

"Here's the best part," she said as she walked into the other room.

I followed her into the bedroom and immediately saw a big antique metal pipe bed taking up a good portion of the room along with some other antique furniture. The adjoining bathroom featured an old cast iron clawfoot bathtub sitting in front of an alcove of windows. Stacey continued opening up the place but the real stunner came when she opened two French doors that led to a small patio in the back.

Following her outside I heard the sound of water and saw a small creek running past the cottage. All around the patio were various blooming plants offering an amazing potpourri of fragrances. Together with the noise of birds chirping and singing in the surrounding trees, there was a serene and peaceful ambiance to it all.

"It's so beautiful here with the running water and all," I observed.

"I think they built here because of the natural spring up the hill from here. It gave them a nice source of fresh clean water and it's been running strong ever since. There is a nice natural pool up there that my sister and I used to swim in on hot days like today when we were little."

"Ooh, maybe we could go skinny dipping," I suggested excitedly.

Stacey smiled back at me and then stepped towards me, her lips meeting mine as her hand went back inside my blouse. We kissed for a few moments until she spoke again.

"Well we could, but if you think your nipples are hard now, that water comes out of the ground at an exact 55 degrees year-round," she said, tweaking it again with her fingers. "But I promise to warm them up for you," she said as she bent down and kissed me again.

We stood there and kissed for few minutes until she nudged me inside towards the bed. When we got to the edge, she pushed me onto my back on top of the comforter. I kicked off my pumps and scooched back to the middle of the bed as Stacey crawled up on the bed and moved towards me on her knees. She straddled me and then started untying my blouse. She opened the top baring my breasts to the warm air.

"Mmm, you are so sexy," she told me in a low sultry voice.

My pussy responded by getting wetter. With my pink areolas and nipples exposed, she bent down and began licking them with the tip of her tongue. She didn't forget the other breast as she licked that one too, then gently nibbled on the tips, driving me wild in the process.

Stacey straddled my mid-section and started slowly grinding her pelvis into mine as we kissed. I reached down to cup her firm butt cheeks underneath her loose shorts and pulled her into me tightly. She moaned into my mouth as I ran my hands over the smooth globes of her and discovered she wasn't wearing any panties as I pried her cheeks apart. As my fingers traveled down the crack of her bum they grazed the lips of her very wet pussy.

Then Stacey raised herself up and moved so that she was overlapping my thigh. Untying her shirt, she quickly pulled it over head revealing her perfect perky breasts. Larger than mine, I instinctively licked my lips as I looked at her large dark areolas and the pink pencil eraser-sized nipples they surrounded.

As she ground her crotch into my leg, she lifted her tits up as if presenting them to me. She had a lustful look on her face and stared into my soul with her dark brown eyes as she purposefully let a glob of her saliva escape her lips and drip onto one of her breasts. She did it again with the other one and then began to rub her spit around her nipples with her fingers and play with them.

"Do you like them?" she asked as she continued to rub her glistening nipples.

"They're amazing," I gasped.

"Suck them," she commanded as she lowered one of her breasts to my mouth.

I took her hard nipple in my mouth and started sucking it and running my tongue over it as she continued to grind her pussy on my leg. My hands were kneading her fleshy boobs as I alternated between them, sucking, licking and nibbling them like I was a starving lunatic. She moaned as I worked her beautiful tits, her breathing increasing as her grinding picked up pace.

Suddenly she rolled off of me onto her back and she reached down to unbutton her shorts, arched her hips and pushed them down her legs. As quickly as she rolled off of me, she sat back up and now fully nude, she straddled my midsection again, her naked cleanly-shaved pussy now in direct contact with my tummy, her pink slit shimmering with her own arousal. As she sat astride me, her hands went to my breasts again and she pinched both of my nipples causing me to gasp.

Stacey then moved up so that her glistening cunt was directly above my mouth, then without saying a word, she lowered herself as I extended my tongue to meet her. The first taste of her nectar on the tip of my tongue was pure sweetness as I began to gently lick and lap at her wet slit. I went for her clitoris and began to lick and flick it with my tongue as she started to grind her pussy into my mouth.

"Oh yeah baby lick me. Your tongue feels so good," she moaned as she rode my face.

She put her hands on the back of my head and pulled my face fully into her as she forcibly started fucking my mouth by rubbing her clit up and down on my tongue and lips. I loved every moment of it as she rode my mouth and lips, her juices flowing freely as I tried to lap up what I could while trying to breathe at the same time. When I reached up and pinched her nipples, her body abruptly went rigid for a moment, then Stacey started to quiver as she let out a long deep groan.

"Uuuunnnngggghhhh...!"

I kept my fingers clamped on her nipples and pinched harder as her orgasm took hold and she flooded my mouth with her sweet creamy essence. Her body shook and convulsed for a good thirty seconds until she finally breathed again and lifted herself off my soaked face. She lay next to me for a couple of minutes catching her breath until she spoke again.

"Oh my god that was incredible," she said, looking into my eyes and stroking my matted hair, moving the strands away from my forehead.

"Mmm, you taste incredible," I countered. "I can't believe how quickly you came."

"Well, it's been awhile and to be honest and I've been lusting for you since I first saw you. You had me all worked up," she whispered.

Then she moved closer to me and started kissing my shiny wet face. Our lips met again and our tongues intertwined as we shared her sweet juices between us. As we kissed, her hand again found my hard nipples and she played with them for a few minutes until her hand moved to my abdomen and then further down until it slid underneath my skirt and into the waistband of my thong where my wet pussy awaited her.

I felt her fingers glide down though my slit, pause at the entrance to my sopping hole, then back up where she grazed my hard clit causing me to jump. She brought her hand up to our faces and again put her wet fingers to our lips where we both sucked on them.

"Now it's my turn," Stacey said as she rolled me over so that I was lying on my stomach.

She ran her hands over my butt a few times and then to the warm, humid spot between my legs where her fingers rubbed my labia lips from behind. Stacey was quickly straddling the backs of my legs as she planted little kisses as she worked her way down until she got to the small of my back and the top of my thong.

"You have the cutest butt Alex. I could just lick you all over," she said as she started planting gentle wet kisses on my cheeks.

As she unhooked my skirt to pull it off, I moved to my knees to help her out. With my face still pressed to the comforter, I felt my thong pull between my pussy lips as I pushed my hips back. Stacey moved behind me and with my butt in the air and my skirt at my knees, she gently moved the silk of my thong aside as she continued kissing. Her tongue slid in to the void and I felt the tip momentarily touch my anal opening sending an electric jolt up my spine. Then I felt her fingers go into the waistband as she slid the thong and skirt off my legs and now my ass was fully exposed to her.

Stacey pushed me so I was face down on the bed as she spread my legs and began to probe my anal opening with her hot tongue. Then I felt her fingers as they went to my drenched slit and nestled between my labia lips. I felt a thick dollop of her hot saliva hit my opening and slide down into my pussy as her tongue tried to push its way into my puckered hole. I clenched her comforter as she licked and tongued me and her fingers dove into my cunt and then started sliding in and out driving me crazy.

As she rimmed my virgin asshole, her index and middle fingers jackhammered my cunt, the knuckles hitting my hard clit each time her fingertips slammed into me.

"Ungh, ungh, ungh, ungh!" I grunted into the bed as I felt her fingers smash my uterus each time she buried them to the hilt.

The warm saliva from her tongue bathed my anal opening and ran down into my hot pussy hole and helped to keep her fingers lubricated as they kept up their relentless assault on my now raw cunt. I could feel my orgasm building as she hit simultaneously hit my g-spot and clit and I could feel my own breathing becoming more rapid and labored.

"Oh, I think you like this," she moaned between swipes of her long tongue on my tight hole. I felt her other hand slide down from the top of my butt crack and she started to spread my cheeks further apart so her hot tongue could probe deeper.

Ungh, fuck, yeah, ungh...your, tongue, ungh, feels, ungh, great..." I gasped.

As I got the last syllable out, I felt the fingers of her other hand suddenly push through my anal opening and deep past my sphincter as she went to a place no one had ever been before. With her other fingers working my swollen cunt and now this new sensation, I felt my body begin to convulse and shake as I crested the wave and broke through to the other side of orgasm.

As I came and came, Stacey pushed her fingers deeper inside me and it felt as they might push clear through the walls of my ass and pussy and up into my abdomen. With my release came a sweet savory cream, usually reserved for only my best orgasms, something Hunter had never been worthy of experiencing. The juices coated her hand with a thick slippery liquid and a flowery scent that quickly permeated the warm air in the room.

Panting with my face down in the comforter, my skin glistened everywhere from the workout she had just given me. I smiled as she at last pulled her sticky fingers from my drenched tunnel and sucked them between her lips tasting my essence for the first time.

"Mmmmm, you taste great baby," as she gently licked my nectar from her hand.

After she had cleaned her fingers, she started to roll me over on my back. "I've got to taste more of you," she said with a lewd mischievous grin.

On my back now, I brought my knees up and spread my legs apart as she lowered her head into my soaked crotch. Her tongue began making long slow swipes from the crevice of my ass up through my wet swollen labia lips to my erect clit where she flicked it with the tip of her tongue. I jumped with each pass she made through my sodden trench as she lapped up my juices.

With her face in my cunt, her hands traveled up my stomach until they again found by painfully hard nipples and she began to roll them between her fingers. When she pinched them, my body shuddered and I arched my back, pushing my pussy hard against her mouth. My hands went to her head and I pulled her tongue deeper inside me as she expertly snaked and probed my pussy. It only took a couple of minutes before my body was again quivering and convulsing as another orgasm consumed me.

We each got off several more times that night and we talked into the night with me spilling my guts to her. I ended up falling asleep under the comforter cuddled in her strong arms as the nighttime air cooled the cottage. At the first hints of sunrise Stacey stirred and got out of bed and started getting dressed.

I opened a sleepy eye as I rolled over into the spot she'd just vacated and took in the warmth.

"Why're you up so early?" I asked softly.

"You know what they say...the person that doesn't scatter the morning dew will not comb gray hairs."

"Hmph. C'mon back to bed so I can make love to you again," I said playfully as I patted the bed.

"I'd love to but there's a lot of work to be done to get ready for the harvest," she said matter-of-factly and seemingly all business now as she pulled on her shirt.

"But you're welcome to stay as long as you like," she added, but in a way that sounded like it was an offer she was hoping I wouldn't take her up on.

"Nah, gotta get out and see what surprises are in store for me today," I said as I sat up in bed, yawned and stretched my arms.

Stacey drove me back down to my car and killed the ATV's engine as I got off the back. She didn't make a move to get off the machine so I bent down and took her head in my hands gave her a long kiss on the lips.

"Thank you for a beautiful time Stacey. Your wines are amazing and you are incredible."

"You're an amazing woman Alex and I hope you find whatever it is you're seeking in life. Be sure to look me up if you're ever out this way again."

I smiled a grateful smile and nodded my head but somehow, we both knew that wasn't going to happen.

I turned and opened up the car door as I heard the ATV fire back up again and she drove off. The car seat was cool and damp from the early morning air as I sat down and started the engine. As it came to life, the familiar strains of an old song by U2 was playing on the radio.

As I drove through the gate, I turned up the volume and found myself instinctively singing along with Bono.

"I have kissed honey lips, felt the healing in the fingertips...But I still haven't found what I'm looking for..."

I smiled as I turned the car into the rising sun and with the crisp morning breeze blowing through my hair, I was off to see what new adventures awaited me on the road less traveled.

***

Thank you for reading my story and any comments or rating you would like to leave for me!