Wine Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuuuuuck!" Carrie groaned in a deep voice.

Carrie lowered her head and looked underneath herself, seeing Carly's chin move up and down rapidly, slurping the lubrication from her swampy cunt. She continued to hold her head low, her lower half being poked and prodded by two hot tongues. Slowly, she dropped from her hands to her elbows, resting the side of her head onto the soaked sheets.

Carly and Lindsay removed their tongues from their respective holes for a second to dance on Carrie's taint are before switching ends. Carly's juice-coated tongue found it's way up her asshole while Lindsay tasted her tantalizing twat.

The girls twirled their tongues around for a couple minutes before they pulled away. Carrie was getting very hot and very excited, making her a bit upset when they took a break. Carly hopped to her feet to get the unopened bottle of wine. She unwrapped the top and pulled the cork out. She held onto the cork and pressed it to Lindsay's mouth.

"Get it nice and wet," she said, popping it into the woman's mouth.

Lindsay swirled the cork around in her mouth, deeply soaking it in saliva. She spit it out in Carly's hand and watched as her friend pointed the cork at Carrie's ass. Slowly, she popped it past her sphincter and pushed on it until it ready to become enclosed. She handed the bottle to Lindsay and lay down under Carrie's cunt.

"I'm thirsty, babe," Carly said, opening her mouth wide.

Knowing what she was meant to do, Lindsay held the mouth of the bottle at the top of Carrie's ass crack and poured the drink down over her corked asshole, between her pussy lips and down to her friend's open mouth. She continued to pour as Carrie moaned at the feeling of the liquid racing across her ultra-sensitive cunt. Lindsay stopped when the bottle was half-empty and switched places with Carly, who proceeded to do the same.

Carrie was beginning to feel slight effects of the alcohol entering her backside. The drunker she felt, the more aroused she got. The feeling of little drips of wine falling from the tip of her clit felt so amazing, eh felt like she could cum at any second.

Once the bottle was empty, Carly rubbed the lip of the bottle against Carrie's cunt rapidly. She wanted to shake an orgasm out of her drunk lover's body. Little did she know, breathing on her cunt would have been enough to make her explode.

As Carly rubbed away, Carrie started to squirt her hot cum juices down onto Lindsay's open and waiting mouth. She closed her eyes and moaned in joy as the hot rain of her idol's vagina covered her happy face.

Lindsay never could have imagined when she stepped off the plane a few hours earlier that her night would end up like this. A night that started with a drunk Carrie Underwood pulling her towel off was now finalizing with her body falling flat on the wine-soaked bed, the cork of a wine bottle lodged in her ass and two of her fellow country stars soaked in each other's sexual juices. Lindsay snuggled up on one of Carrie's toned cheeks, using it as a pillow. Carly sucked any juice or wine left over in the bottle before placing it on the floor and using Carrie's other cheek as her own pillow.

"I'm glad we couldn't get different rooms," Lindsay said.

"Of course you are, little Lindsay lesbo," Carly smiled before giving her a quick kiss.

"Quiet, cute Carly cunt-licker," Lindsay said, laughing.

"What should we call Carrie?" Carly asked.

"She's just a drunken slut," Lindsay responded, causing both women to burst out laughing

Both women could hear Carrie snoring, completely drained from exciting night of drinking and lesbian sex. They both kissed her on the ass cheeks before letting the wine-induced buzz take them off to a slumber.

12