Wine Tasting Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Evie... Evie."

"Yes?"

"It's completely fine. I needed a break. You are a nice diversion." She blushed at that for some reason and looked away taking a drink of her wine; and nearly draining it.

"Like the wine, do you?" he asked.

"Oh, uh, yes. It's very good."

"Would you like another glass?"

"Um, this was my glass with lunch. I just was not hungry. I had lunch just before the tour." She was talking too much again.

"It's okay. I think they will pour another glass for me." Jose stood up and picked up her glass and his own in a single hand, his thick finger slipping inside the glass.

He blotted out the sun as he stood over her. She glanced up at his face as he was turning back toward the house. She caught him take a quick glance at her chest as he tuned his head. When he turned his back, she could see he was not super thin, but he had nice broad shoulders and thick, dark arms sticking from the rolled-up sleeves on his button-down - he did much of the work himself around the winery she guessed.

Once he was in the house she looked down at her chest and saw what Jose must have seen and blushed again. Because she had undone those buttons, her blouse was very open - showing plenty of cleavage from his top-down view. What embarrassed her though was that she was wearing one of those c-cup bras that was a little too big and gapping enough for him to have seen all the way down to her nipple. She could see it, so he could have too. She sat up straighter and went to re-button those open buttons... and stopped. So what if he saw her boobs? So what if he saw her nipple? She was a grown-ass woman, and it made her feel good to think he saw her.

As she was having this conversation with herself, she noticed Jose coming back out of the house. He had two empty glasses and a bottle in his hands. She raised one blonde eyebrow at the bottle as he sat it down on the table. "I could smell our red blend in your cup. Given that you picked that one, I assumed you liked it?"

"I did, it was very good."

"Good. This is an older vintage, but with the same idea of blending each grape for that roundness of mouthfeel. You got leather and earth in the other one?" Evie nodded -- well, she did get leather if not the earth. "Right. So with this one," he popped the cork out and dropped the opener into his pocket "you want to start with the nose. Someone has shown you how to taste wine before?" This time she kind of bobbed her head back and forth. Her mom and dad loved wine and she had seen them taste a lot. He smiled again at her.

As he sat one glass in front of her, she realized he was still standing over her. She leaned forward a little and pushed her boobs together with her arms to make her bra gap again; if he wanted to look at her, she wanted to make it easy for him. She felt her chest getting a little red as she thought about it -- it did that when she got nervous or excited. He poured about a half a glass for her and stepped back so she could get to the glass. "Put your nose in the glass and breathe it in." She did. "What do you smell?"

"Oak, leather, and something... I don't know. Dark, lush, spicy?"

"Very good. I would call it tobacco. Have you ever smelled dried tobacco?"

"Oh! That's it, like a cigar" she said.

"Wow, you have a beautiful nose. Uh, I mean that its excellent at picking out notes in the wine." This time he seemed to be the one stammering. He sat the second glass down and slid his thick, calloused finger out of it. He poured a second glass, but he filled his well past the halfway point. As she went to put her nose back in the glass, she saw him let his eyes drift to her open blouse again.

As he finished pouring, he pulled the chair around the table so he could sit more next to her than across; presumably so he could keep enjoying the view. Evie was buzzing now in more ways than one. He was half-again her age, and not super trim and fit like Miles, and he clearly worked with his hands instead of her white-collar world, but damn, something about this situation had her turned on in a way she could not remember having felt.

"Okay, we really should let it open up a bit before we start drinking it. Let's give it a few minutes. Why don't you tell me about you?" Jose asked.

"There's not much to tell. I grew up through middle school in a small mountain town in North Georgia, then we moved to Charleston for my high school years. Mom and Dad have moved back to Georgia now. I have a brother, younger than me, who already has a three-year old."

"Mmmm. You catch flack about that from your mom?"

Evie gave a humorless laugh. "Yep. If she had her way, I'd be on my third kid by now. I live outside Boston now and work for a big tech firm doing marketing."

"So what brings you to California?"

"Well, I don't know. I was so bored back home. I guess I am looking for a bit of adventure, for something different, for you," WTF did she just say? "I mean your wine, like wineries. God, I am sorry, that came out wrong. I just got inspired one night in the bath drinking a great glass of wine from here while I was in the bath." Did she just tell him she was in the bath? Twice? Why did she add that? What was wrong with her, she had not had that much wine.

"That's a nice mental picture" Jose said.

"Yeah, it's silly, I know," she trailed off. "Wait, what's a nice picture?" she asked.

"You in the bath." Evie's heart jumped about thirty beats a minute. "Bubbles?"

The blush was back, dammit. "Uh, no. I don't really like bubbles."

"Well, that's an even better picture." Blushing, AGAIN, but she found that directness suuuuper sexy right now.

"Jose," but she was interrupted by the tour guide calling her.

"Ma'am, we are loading the bus for the next stop" the guide called.

Evie glanced back at the guide and then around to Jose and back to the guide. "Um, uh," she stuttered.

"Oh, hey Jose, how are things?" the guide asked Jose.

"Jennifer, great to see you. I cannot thank you enough for including us on your tour" Jose said standing up to give her a kiss on the cheek.

"Jose, come on. You have some of the best wines in the Valley. I need to take your friend here; we are headed to Altius next." Evie had silently watched the interaction between the two. Jennifer was a busty brunette with tasteful make up and a natural beauty to her. Evie found herself feeling jealous of this woman. What the hell was going on with her?

"I see" he said. "We were just about to taste the 2012 Victor."

Evie saw Jennifer's eyes widen a bit. "Well, Evie was it?" Evie nodded. "What you have there is a well-aged, vintage. It is rich mouthful of jammy fullness." Evie got the impression that Jennifer was talking about more than wine. Jose smiled that big smile at Jennifer again, and Evie felt her hackles rising.

"Evie, if you are okay with it, you can have this glass with me and I will drive you to... Jennifer, what is after Altius, Fick's?"

"That's right" Jennifer said.

"Yes, I will stay." Evie blurted out.

"Good. Jennifer, always a pleasure to see you." Jose pulled his chair back out and sat down again as Jennifer headed back toward the house and the rest of the tour guests. Jose looked at Evie, "Where were we?"

"I believe you were thinking about me taking a bath without bubbles..."

"Oh. Right. Ahem. Uh, so"

"So what? Did you like what you were seeing?" Evie pressed him with a half grin on her face.

"Evie, you are a beautiful woman. I am quite certain that seeing you in the bath is like seeing one of the nymphs bathing." Jose's confidence had wavered there for just a second, but he was not backing down from this flirtation - he was leaning in.

"Ancient, fake, and angry?" she asked.

This got a full belly laugh. "Not quite. More like erotic and intoxicating." Nice parry sir, she thought. "Shall we try the wine?" he asked.

"Sure, let's see if it is as much a mouthful as Jennifer thinks." As Evie tipped up her glass and got the first taste on her tongue, she could tell this was on a very different level than the blend she had been drinking first. It was rich, and full, and jammy. Evie let slip a little involuntary sound somewhere between an 'mmmm' and an 'oh.'

"Do you like it then?" Jose asked.

"Yes, I do. Is this one the tasting menu, I definitely did not try this?" she asked.

"No, it's not. I only have a dozen cases or so left of this one."

"Then this bottle is kind of a wild splurge on someone you just met then, isn't it?"

"Maybe, but I am betting it's worth it."

Evie showed mock offense on her face "Are you saying that you think you can get me naked and bathing for a single bottle of wine?"

There was that smile again. "I don't know, can I?"

They were interrupted again. "Mr. Lavigne?" It was one of the women who had been serving the tasting inside.

"Hey Cat, how can I help?" Jose responded.

"They were the last tour scheduled today and we are pretty slow, even for a Friday. Would you be okay with us closing up at 3:00 instead of 4:00 today?" Jose looked at his watch and nodded.

"It's already 2:00, why don't you put the closed sign out now and prep for tomorrow, then head out?" he suggested.

"That would be great!" Cat bubbled. "Thank you." And with that Cat turned to head back to the house.

"Hey Cat?"

"Yes Mr. Lavigne?"

"Oh my gosh Cat -- Jose, okay?"

"Right."

"Do we have any of the brie left from lunch?"

"Yes, there was a half wheel that we did not use."

"Great, before you go, can you bring me the cheese, a jar of our honey, and some crackers?" he asked.

"Of course Mr. Lavigne" and she hurried back to the house as Jose shook his head.

"She is maybe 21, and she grew up somewhere in the South too. She is determined to not call me Jose" he lamented.

"Well why should she Mr. Lavigne?" Evie teased.

"You have a bit of snarkiness to you, don't you?" She just smiled at him. "Okay," he said.

Evie took another sip of the excellent wine and just looked at him over the rim of her glass. Cat was already on her way back out with the things Jose had asked for. She had dropped them in a little basket and was briskly walking back out. "Here you go, anything else you need?" Cat asked.

"No Cat, thank you. How long do you think it will take you two to close down?"

"Well Dana is serving the last couple now and I am about to get the last batch of glasses out of the dishwasher. Maybe another twenty minutes to polish them and lock up?" she said it with a questioning rise to her voice at the end.

"Yeah, go ahead and lock up. I will let myself back in if I need anything else. We are going to take a turn around the property, so I will see you tomorrow."

"Okay, thank you Mr. Lavigne, have a good night" Cat said as she turned to leave.

"You to Miss Simms." This got a smile from Cat over her shoulder at Jose. With that Jose stood up and sat the basket in his chair and started to fold up the blue-checked tablecloth that was on the little table they had been sitting at. "Hold your glass up?" he asked Evie. As she picked up her glass, he finished folding the cloth and dropped it and the bottle in the basket with the other things. "Want to go for a walk?"

"Sure" Evie said.

Over the course of the next hour Jose walked Evie around the dozen or so acres of the property. He showed her the cellar and barrel room, the barn where Jose had two beautiful horses, and then on through to where the mechanical press and collection tanks were. He told her about how they made the wine, how it had been slowly converted to a mechanical process over the years, but how his family still had a one-day traditional grape stomping to make a few barrels the old way that were just for them.

As they were walking through rows of grapes Evie asked him, "So these are all of your grapes?" gesturing to the vines round them.

"Oh no. These are just the grapes we use to make our port. I have a fair amount of land in the county where we grow most of the grapes. This is just where we do most of the storing of the wine."

"I see" she said. They had walked to the very back of his property and there she found three white little boxes that kind of looked like small dressers. "What are those?" she asked.

"Bees" he said simply. "These are to pollinate the few grapes here; we have dozens of hives on the vineyard." Evie had stopped walking forward when he said 'bees.' He smiled back at her "You don't like bees?"

"I like them fine; I just do not want to get stung."

"Just don't sit on one. They are pretty wrapped up in their world and don't much care about us." Jose had started pulling things out of the basket. Evie raised a questioning eyebrow at Jose.

"Picnic?" Jose asked.

She just smiled and helped open up the former tablecloth. As she sat down Jose was emptying the bottle of wine into their two glasses. He pulled out the rest of the things that Cat had packed, including a small bottle of wine that she had not heard Jose ask for.

"What's that?" she asked pointing at the small bottle.

"That is a bottle of my port wine, its sweet. I did not ask Cat for that, but I am glad she dropped it in." She had also packed a little plate for the cheese and crackers. Jose put out all the things and sat down beside her. "What do you think?"

"Jose, this place is incredible. It's so different than anything I am used to. Somehow it feels rustic and luxurious at the same time." She looked down at their little spread and asked, "Cheese goes on the crackers I am guessing?"

He laughed at this. "Can I show you?"

"Please show me Jose" she said with a smile she hoped was sexy. He used the knife to slice of a piece of cheese, rind on, and put it on the flat cracker. Then he opened the honey and dipped a small spoon to drizzle the thick honey over the cheese. He scooted over until his hips were even with hers but facing the opposite direction. He was so close now. She could smell the rich wine on his breath, a faint mix of cologne and sweat, and something else? Dirt? No, that was too plain. More like earth -- something natural and heady.

He raised the cracker to her mouth and said simply, "Open." She obediently opened her mouth, and he placed the end of the cracker in her mouth. She tasted the blandness of the cracker first. As she bit down, she got the soft saltiness of the cheese. The cracker broke spilling crumbs and a single drop of honey down her open blouse. Jose's eyes tracked the honey down. As she chewed, the sweetness of the honey wrapped around the crunch of the cracker and the salt and cream of the cheese. It might have been the single best bite she had ever had. She closed her eyes and let out a gentle moan. It was so good. Then her eyes popped open as she felt Jose nuzzling his mouth between her breasts chasing the lost drop of honey. She looked down at the top of his head as he licked her skin and she felt something uncoil in her -- something down low; very low. She pulled her hand up and ran it through the hair on the back of his head. And she let out another little moan.

He leaned his head back and smiled at her. "Did you like that?"

"Which, uh." She had to clear her throat and try again. "Which part?"

"You tell me" he said. In response she reached for the honey jar and the spoon. She dipped the spoon down into the sticky sweetness of the honey and drizzled a lazy line of honey down her blouse, between her breasts and running up her chest. Jose obliged her, licking down the line, starting at the top and tracing the line down.

When she was clean again, he leaned back. She crossed her arms reaching down under the edges of her shirt and lifting it over her head. Jose gripped her arms over her head pinning them in place with her shirt up and exposing her body to the warm air and late afternoon sunlight. While he held her still, he kissed a line just above the fabric at the top of each side of her bra. Her skin was tingling; Evie did not think she had ever been so turned on in her whole life. Already Jose was spending more time attending to her body than any lover she had been with.

He let go of her arms and she finished taking off her shirt. She saw him lean back and just drink in her body. She stood to her feet and slipped out of her sandals and let her skirt slip down and pool around her ankles. She stepped back and out of the dress. She was left with a black bra with white ribbon and a matching set of thongs. Jose seemed completely transfixed by her. Evie felt very sexy in that moment, and did a complete turn so Jose could drink all of her in.

"Beautiful" was all he said.

She was not happy with the bra, it still felt a little too big, so that came off next. Despite the warmness of the air, her nipples stiffened in the afternoon breeze. She looked down at herself. Evie had great boobs and she knew it. She had seen naked women, and playboy, and porn -- if a guy did not need them to be double Ds or bigger, then hers were a ten out of ten. They were high on her chest, firm, round, with just a little drop, and her nipples pointed slightly up. Her areolas were light, and the tips poked just past the level of her skin unless she was cold... or really aroused apparently. Right now, they were tight and pokey, and flushed a darker shade than usual. That was nice -- and sexy.

Jose seemed genuinely impressed with her nudity. "Incredible" she heard him whisper.

"Panties too?" Evie asked. Jose just nodded. She turned around so he could watch her butt and add a little to the suspense of the final reveal. She was not as proud of her ass. Oh, it was fine she guessed, but more run of the mill. She started to rush through getting the thong off and remembered Jose's reactions thus far. He seemed completely enraptured by her; so, she played into it. She slowly, slowly pulled them down over her cheeks wiggling side to side as she slid them off. As they got below her butt and she slid them further, they kind of sprung down off her. They were a little clingy with moisture. Then she stepped out of them too and looked back over her shoulder to see Jose only to find him right on top of her. She had not heard him move, but there he was, his arms around her waist with his hands running gently up from her hips to her belly to cup her breasts in his hands.

She let out a little "mmmm" as he held her. She could feel his hardness pressed against her, but he just stood there holding her in his hands and arms. She could feel the callouses on his hands as he slowly slid his rough fingers to ever so slightly squeeze her nipples. Evie almost came right then, this was like no experience with sex she had ever even experienced. Finally, he slid one hand down and over the mound of hair between her legs, resting the heel of his hand against her clit and stoking two fingers gently from back to front over her lips. She shivered against him.

"Are you cold?" he whispered in her ear. She just shook her head against him, she did not think she could speak right now. He turned her around and into him then and kissed her. His kiss was passionate and warm and hard. There was pent up energy in that kiss. She was surprised, he had seemed so restrained in all his touch up to this point. Jose pulled her down to a sitting position as he sat with her. He reached in his pocket and pulled out that wine opener and reached over to grab the little bottle. Evie felt a little confused by this, she just wanted him to take her, to lay her back and take her. He deftly opened the small bottle and poured a small portion in one of the cups, handing it to her as he finished. She took the cup and sniffed it. It smelled like, well, kind of like raisins but richer. She took a small sip and it coated her tongue. She tasted the grapes, but also a thick sweetness. She liked it, but still felt a little bit confused with the sudden change of direction.

"You like it?" Jose asked. She nodded to him again, still not quite trusting her voice. "Good, I wanted you to know what I was tasting" he said. With this he leaned over to her again and let a thin line of the dark wine dribble out of the bottle and down her chest. The line ran down from her shoulder over the top of her boobs and right over one nipple. Jose pulled the bottle back and began to drink his wine right off her body. He followed the line quickly to her chest, sliding his hands up to cup her again and finally, Oh My God - Finally! putting her nipple in his mouth. He pushed his mouth down and ran his warm tongue in slow loops around her areola. Yep, that was doing it for her. Then he pulled his lips tighter and used a gentle sucking to pull her nipple back and forth into his mouth. That was doing it too. He leaned back and dribble more wine on the other nipple repeating the whole process. God she was worked up - she was not sure what she would do when he finally put his dick in her, but boy was she ready to find out.