Wine Tasting Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he pulled his mouth back this time, he pushed her down flat on the blanket. He picked up the bottle again and filled her navel with the wine until it ran in rivulets over her stomach and to the ground. He just kept pouring until a line of it ran down her belly to pool in her hair and then down over her lips. Jose put the bottle down and started at her navel sucking up the wine, then tracking the line down to the V between her legs. Evie started to lift up at this -- boys had tried licking her before, but it never did much for her. Again, she guessed they had learned how to do this from some porno. Jose obviously knew what he was doing so far, so she stopped and just focused on what he was doing to her. Jose was running his tongue up her lips like he had done with his fingers, gentle strokes from back to front, up one side then the other. After a minute he put a gentle kiss right on her clit then a second kiss, and a third. On the third he pulled on her clit, sliding her into his mouth.

After a few back-and-forth strokes he pulled back and moved himself around, so his body was fully positioned between her legs and lowered his head back down to her. He took her into his mouth again, slowly sliding his tongue up and down her clit. He began to both increase the speed of his tongue and the pressure he was applying to her. Evie had her hands buried in the blanket, gripping it between her fingers like she was holding on for dear life. She arched her back, pushing her chest up and her head back. She was moaning now -- the noises were as involuntary as her arching back or her fingers gripping the blanket. She was going to cum "oh... oh... mmmmmm" and she came so hard, pushing herself toward his wonderful mouth. Jose sucked her clit a few more times then pulled back.

But he was not done with her yet. He had pulled his own shirt off and was sliding his pants off now. Evie looked sideways past her heaving chest to see him coming up between her legs again. She opened her legs to him, and he lowered himself on to her. He leaned down and kissed her then, full on the mouth - then her neck and then her nipples again. After a few seconds, he pushed up on his strong arms and looked down at her. She felt his hardness pressed right up against her, but he was not pushing in yet. He smiled at her then, lowered himself, and began to push his hips forward - and his hard dick - into her. Oh, it felt good. He slid fully into her, and she let out another low moan. At first, he started sliding in and out, in and out, but then he pushed himself up on his arms again. At first she thought that he was trying to keep his weight off her, but as his hips matched the angle of his chest it put pressure right against her clit. Now he was sliding a little less deep in her, but it was putting that sliding pressure on her clit too.

Jose was getting lost in the passion of the moment, rocking her hips hard as he rode her. Within just a couple of minutes Evie was on the edge of cumming again. She ran her hands up and down his strong arms as he pushed them against the ground. They were thick and rigid, like his dick that was pushing in and out of her. The noises coming from her throat crested and she came again. He just kept pushing into her and pushing into her. Evie's orgasm lingered as he kept riding her. Within another short moment Jose was shuddering over her, releasing all that pent up passion into her.

He leaned down and kissed her then, passionate but gentle. Then he pulled himself out of her and moved around her legs to lay beside her. They both lay there catching their breath for a few minutes. Evie was about to ask Jose where he learned all that when she heard him subtly snoring and let out a little laugh. Well, she guessed Jose was human after all - after the last half hour she was starting to wonder. She just laid there naked in the last rays of the afternoon light - processing.

First, wow -- that was incredible, no one had ever made her feel that way. Second, she guessed she had found some of that adventure she was looking for, this was not boring. Third, Miles... nevermind, she and Miles were over before she left Boston. Finally, now what? She was not sure, but she was on the train now and she was just going to go along for the ride and see what happened.

As the sun went down behind the horizon, the temperature started to drop quickly. While she did not want to disturb Jose, she was getting cold, so she sat up and starting looking for all her clothes. She felt a little sticky between her legs, but also down her whole front. The sweet wine had left a stickiness all over her. She grabbed her panties and slid them back up, and as she reached to grab her skirt, she saw that Jose was up on one arm watching her dress. "Good morning" she said. That got a laugh.

"Good evening, madam."

She smiled back at him. She could not find her bra anywhere. Well, fine. She just slipped her thin white blouse over her head. Jose just watched every move she made. She looked over at him and said "Well, I don't think I am going to catch up to my tour..."

"No" Jose said, "they don't generally run this late. What now Evie?" This caught her off guard, she was just about to put that ball in his court, but he beat her to it. She was in his space, without a ride, and now, without a bra.

"Food? That one bite of cheese did not quite do it for me." His easy laugh came out again at that.

"I think I can handle that. Shall we head back to the house?"

"That sounds good."

"If you are looking for your bra, its over in the clover" he said as he pointed to his right. She went over to get it but found a bee on it and pulled back.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"There's a bee on it."

"Ah, I can get it."

"It's fine, the damn thing is too big anyway. Which I think you were taking advantage of?" she asked.

"Oh, that bra is definitely part of what got you into this" he said with another chuckle. And with that, he stood up and started gathering up their things. Once all the pieces were back in the basket, they started walking back toward the house. It was almost full dark now and thankfully he seemed to know the steps by heart, because she would have been completely lost.

As they came up to the house Evie asked, "Do you have more than cheese?"

"You are hungry huh? We are not going into the same part of the house, and yes, I have a full kitchen." With that he led them around to the back and a staircase built on to the outside of the house. They ascended the stairs, and he opened the door going in first so he could flip on lights for her to see. The top floor was open like the bottom, but there was a well-appointed kitchen, a couch, tv, a messy bed, and a single door to the side -- a bathroom she assumed.

"Nice flat, is that a bathroom?"

Jose looked where she was pointing and said, "Thank you, and yes that is the bathroom."

"Can I use you shower? Your wine made me sticky."

"Sure, there are towels in the cabinet under the sink. I will work on us something to eat while you shower. Are you a vegetarian or anything like that?" Jose asked.

"Nope, I am not picky, just starving" Evie responded. With that she made her way to the bathroom, gently closing the door behind her. The bathroom ran the length of the house but was narrow. She found the towels where he said they would be and started the water. Even over the water she heard music drifting into the bathroom. Something Spanish; Cuban maybe?

She showered herself off quickly. Now she had a dilemma. She did not really want to put those panties back on, she had no bra, and her clothes were quite rumpled. His closet was at one end of the bathroom, so she padded naked down to that end. His closet was mostly filled with practical clothes, it seemed he mostly wore khakis and light colored cotton button-downs. She found a white linen shirt and wrapped it around her and buttoned it up. She stepped out of the bathroom and into the smell of herbs and cooking meat - it smelled absolutely glorious.

Jose just stared at her as she walked out of the bathroom. She felt just a little self-conscious, she had not asked about the shirt, and while she thought he wanted her to stick around, she was not sure. Maybe she was his version of a one-night-stand. She gave him a small smile and he beamed back at her. "I love your choice. I was not sure if you were going to start to regret this afternoon once you got some separation and time to think in the shower. That shirt suggests otherwise."

"It does" was her only response. Jose had made them chicken breasts, some broccoli, and a bit of pasta. The pasta had a thin light sauce with big pieces of rosemary leaf. "This smells, and looks, amazing."

"I needed something quick, and this is one of my favorites, so..." he stopped and looked at her. She had not buttoned the top two buttons on his shirt, and it was open showing off her boobs again. "You are very sexy in that. You know it?"

"I feel sexy. It's not my default, but the way you look at me like that makes me feel it."

They had dinner together and talked more about her parents and her job in Boston. She asked him about his family. He had been married once, but no kids. His dad was still alive, and he had two sisters, one in San Fran, the other was actually a women's golf pro at Pebble Beach. Both sisters had three kids, so he had a clutch of nieces and nephews. None of the rest of his family had shown any interest in the winery, other than drinking the product of it.

They finished their dinner and Jose was cleaning things up at the sink. Evie reached down and undid another button while he was not looking. Jose finished at the sink grabbing a bright white dishtowel and dried his hands as he turned around and leaned against the sink. He noticed her adjustment to the shirt and threw the towel down on the counter. "Let's go to the couch" he said.

He caught up to her and came up behind her right as she got to the couch. It had high rounded arms and a soft fabric. Jose pushed her into that arm and leaned her over it. She felt the shirt ride up over her ass. His hands gripped her hips and pulled her against him. She straightened and leaned back against him, and he kissed her just under her ear. He had slipped his pants off again and she could feel he was already hard and pushing against her leg. He put his hand in the middle of her back and pushed her over the arm of the couch, grabbed her hips, and pushed himself into her again. Evie let out a little gasp as he entered her.

He was not frantic, but slowly slid in and out of her. As he slid in and out, in and out at a steady rhythm, he pushed her shirt up and ran his fingers up and down her back, over her ass, he slid them down her sides and hips, his callouses rough against her skin on his gentle hands. She wanted him when he pushed his way into her, but with every stroke she felt her desire building even more.

He was pulling her to him again, pushing her off her elbows and completely over the couch arm. As she wrapped herself over it, her body changed angles and his dick was now pushing against what she assumed was her g-spot with each stroke. She did not even know she had a g-spot, but now he was pushing his dick over it in slow rhythm.

He never changed pace, but the feeling built and built until she knew she was going to cum again. She was encouraging him with the sounds she was making. No way he did not know that she was about to cum. And she did then, and explosion deep inside her as she contracted tightly around his hard dick. That's when he picked up the pace. She leaned further back into him to give him even more leverage. He came then, pushing hard into her as he did. Her legs were shaking as she stood and took his hand leading him to the bed. They laid down together and slept then.

--

Evie felt sunlight on her skin as she woke. It only took a minute to replay the previous day and remember where she was. She looked around but did not see Jose anywhere. The clock by the bed told her it was just after 7:00 a.m. She could hear voices outside, including one she thought was Jose. She still had his shirt on, so she padded to the window where the voices were coming from and looked out. Jose was there directing a truck backing a trailer up to the barn. It looked like a horse trailer to Evie, and given that the horses were in the barn, she supposed it probably was.

Evie had no idea what to do now. She had clothes, but if she walked outside in those everyone would know what she and Jose had been up to. This was his business his people, she was not sure how he would feel about it, so she decided to shower again, try to do something with her messy hair and wait to see if Jose would come back up.

While she was in the shower, Evie heard the bathroom door open. Jose peeked around the shower curtain. "Good morning" he said with a giant toothy grin on his face. She just arched a wet eyebrow at him. Somehow his big grin got bigger as he looked her up and down.

"Enjoying yourself" she asked.

"Yes, yes I am. Breakfast?"

"That sounds great." But he did not leave, he just looked at her body again.

He shook his head slightly and said "Right, breakfast." He pulled his head out of the shower and she heard the bathroom door close again.

Ten minutes later Evie was sitting at the counter again with a towel around her hair and one around her body. Jose had made a simple breakfast of figs, toast, and avocado. "What now?" Evie asked as she spread a pat of butter on her toast.

Jose kind of scrunched his eyebrows, "Well, that is complicated. Summer came a little late this year, so the grapes are late getting ready for the harvest too. Which is basically now. Which means I need to head East to the vineyard to oversee the harvest."

"I see" she said. "So, you need to leave?"

"I do. When are you going back to Boston?"

"Monday."

"Okay, I can send the guys over today and have them start prepping. That will take them maybe a day and a half, but I have to be there by Sunday night. Do you want to spend the next day and a half with me? I can show you..."

"Yes!" she interrupted; it was a dumb question -- of course she wanted more of him. He grinned at her again.

"Okay. I need to take care of some things around here. Do you need to get some of your things, or do you want to just stay half-dressed for the next couple of days? I mean... I am okay staying right here with you stark naked, but you came all this way?"

"I guess I will wear some clothes" she said sarcastically.

"Okay, would you rather one of my guys drive you back to Carmel, or I can call a cab?"

"I will just get an Uber, assuming I can find my phone?"

"You dropped it in the basket we used yesterday" he said, and she remembered now. She found it quickly; 9% battery left. Yeah, she needed to get her stuff, actually get ready.

"Okay, how long do you need Jose?"

"I really need a couple of hours."

"That's perfect. It might take me a little longer than that, but it should be about right. Should I meet you back here?"

"Yeah, we can spend today in the Valley and try a few of the better wineries. Tomorrow, I can take you around outside the Valley. I will need to skip the wine tomorrow so I can make the drive over." He was almost musing out loud, but it sounded good to her.

"Okay," she said, "meet you back here as soon as I can."

--

Thirty minutes and one uncomfortable ride later - no bra, with severely rumpled clothes - she was back at her cottage gathering a smaller bag of things that she would need over the next day and a half. She was pretty unhappy with what she had brought. She had planned this trip as a comfortable, casual jaunt through California wine country, not a sex saturated romance. Well, nothing for it. She had to work with what she had.

She dressed in a black pair of leggings with a white and black sweater and black flats. No. He said they were going to be in the Valley and the Valley had been warm. Three outfits later she had the black leggings back on, but with a white tank and a sloppy white cutoff sweatshirt and her Converses. This was better, if she got hot she could pull the sweatshirt off. She would be plain, but cute in the tank and leggings. The sports bra compressed her boobs, but there was nothing for it. It was the only bra she brought that worked with the tank.

It was just after 10:30, a bit more than two hours since she left the winery. Her Uber should be here any minute. A white Prius pulled into the drive, and she got in. "Evelyn Moore?"

Ugh. "Yes."

"And we are headed to Triomphe Winery?"

"That's right, thank you." He just nodded and started driving.

--

It was almost 11:00 when they pulled back into the winery. She thanked the driver again as she got out of the car with a bag over each shoulder. One was a canvas bag with her clothes and the other things she would need. The second was a woven grass, oversized purse. She walked into the front door of the bottom floor and was greeted by the girl Cat. "Good morning, we are not open... Oh. Hello again." Evie smiled at the girl, but she caught the quick glance made at the other woman prepping behind the bar. "Um," Cat said.

"Is Jose upstairs?" Evie asked.

"Um, no. He is out back in the barn. Should I let me know that you are here?" Cat asked.

"It's okay, I can get there." Another glance at the woman behind the bar. This time Evie looked at the woman as well. She was a matronly lady -- maybe mid-fifties. She had long brown hair run through with gray.

"Good morning, I am Dana" the woman said.

"Nice to meet you, I am Evie."

"You are welcome to go find Jose. I am sure he will be excited to see you." Dana smiled as she said this and went back to polishing the bar.

She found Jose quickly as he was right where Cat said. He had cleaned himself up and dressed in a pair of broken in chinos and... well, the same white linen shirt she had been wearing all night. It looked less rumpled than she had left it, so maybe he ironed it, or maybe it was one just like it? She stopped by a big pickup and let him finish what he was doing -- throwing some sort of heavy bags in the bed. He spotted her on the second bag and smiled at her. "Well don't you look great." That made her feel good. She was not happy with her clothing options, but he beamed at her. He seemed to like it.

"Thank you," she said and bit her lower lip a bit.

"Wow. Okay, are you ready to head out?"

"Um," Evie said. "Can I drop my bag off?"

"Oh sure. Just head up and drop it off. The house is never locked. I will pull the truck around front and meet you downstairs."

When Evie came down the outside stairs and around the porch to the interior of the house Jose was there talking to Dana. When he spotted her, he called her over, "Dana, this is Evie."

"We met," she said as she smiled at Evie.

"Good, Dana I am going to be out for the day. I will stop by Fick's place and pick up those extra wooden boxes for you."

Dana said, "That's good, but you have to get me a name for the logo to go on the boxes, or we can't do anything with them."

"Right. Okay, I will think about it."

"Mm hmm." There was clearly an eyeroll in those words from Dana. Jose just smiled at her. He reached down and took Evie's hand and led her to the truck.

"Let's go" he said.