Wing Man

Story Info
A good wingman never leaves your side.
2.9k words
4.62
9.4k
22
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hopenot
Hopenot
267 Followers

All persons having sex in this fictional story are over eighteen years old.

I saw them walking towards our table. Mandy may have outdone herself this time because the blue eyed blonde that she had with her looked like she was a swimsuit model. I was going to have to concentrate hard on looking her in the eyes and not at her well endowed chest. It was glorious. Any male offspring that she bore would definitely grow up to be a breast man.

Mandy introduced Christy to me as she held out her hand to shake. I'm sure that I had sweat on my brow trying to force myself to look her in her eyes and not down at her cleavage while shaking her hand. Mandy had a shit eating grin on her face and was stifling a laugh. "It's nice to meet you Christy. I'm Rick. Would you like to sit with us?" I asked maintaining eye contact.

"Sure but I'll need to go back and get my drink." Christy said in a nasally, high pitched voice with a hint of New Jersey accent.

Janice!

That's who she sounded like. Janice from Friends. Margaret Wheeler! I gave Sandy a less than amused look and she burst out laughing after Janice...I mean Christy was out of earshot.

"What are you doing?" I angrily whispered to her.

With barely controlled composure she told me: "Rick you picked her out and asked me to talk to her."

"Did you hear her voice!?" Why would you bring her over here!"

"She seems like a nice person and just look at that rack. I thought all you men liked the fun bags." Mandy told me looking all innocent.

"Mandy, we need to get rid of her. I can't listen to that voice all night. Let's fake an emergency call and get out of here and go to a different bar."

"Give her a chance, Rick. Dance with her." she whispered as Christy came back carrying her drink.

"Rick, would you like to dance? This song is a favorite of mine." Christy, as if reading Mandy's mind, asked me.

"That sounds great." I said. I whispered to Mandy as I walked by her on my way to the dance floor: "Come get me and tell me that you got an emergency call and that we need to leave."

The song was a slow one and Christy nuzzled in close to me as we danced. I could feel those lovely breasts of hers pressed in to me as I rested my hands on her hips. She was a knockout...but that voice. She pulled back a little. "How long were you two married?" Christy asked looking past me to our table and Mandy.

"I'm sorry?" I asked a little surprised because Christy's accent and voice had changed to that of a normal person. "What happened to your accent?"

Christy turned her head smiling at me. "Mandy thought it would be funny to see your reaction to the voice." she said laughing. "So you and Mandy. How long?"

Was it that obvious that we'd been married? Mandy and I were still friends after the divorce and she insisted on being my wingman to help me find her replacement. "Eight years. We just drifted apart and decided we'd be better as friends." I lied to her hoping she bought it.

"Bullshit. Which one of you cheated?" she asked shaking her head to let me know my lie wasn't working on her.

"I really feel uncomfortable discussing it with you, especially with Mandy being right over there."

Christy had a big smile on her face now. "So it was her, huh? She doesn't seem the type. What happened?"

"Should we go back to the table and include her in this? She can tell you what happened better than I can."

"I'd like to hear your side of things Rick, then maybe we can include her. Come on give me the who, what and where."

"Mandy went out celebrating someone's birthday with a bunch of her work friends, got drunk and slept with a guy." I told her feeling my anger from eighteen months ago come back.

"She's put a few drinks away tonight and doesn't act drunk. How many drinks does it take to get her drunk?"

"Mandy can hold her liquor. She's got some Irish in her. It usually takes about four or five Cosmopolitans to get her feeling sloshy. She's not a cheap date." I replied laughing.

The music had switched to a fast song and Christy pulled me over to a table on the opposite side of the dance floor from the table Mandy was sitting at. "Did she have four or five Cosmo's that night?" she asked looking at me with raised eyebrows.

"I don't know. She just said that she was drunk."

"How long was this party? Did she have time to drink that many drinks?"

"It was a couple of hours long maybe, I don't know. Why does it matter?"

"It matters, Rick because it sounds like she was drugged. Did either of you think of that possibility? Was the guy a work colleague?"

Why hadn't I thought of that? Mandy just told me she'd gotten drunk, not how many drinks she'd had. That fucking weasel, Jim Martin! Christy saw me getting angry and put her hands on my shoulders looking directly into my face. "What did you do to the guy when you found out?"

"I didn't want to go to jail, so I took it out on his car one night. I'm thinking now that I'm not done with him, however."

Mandy came over to us and went through the whole spiel of getting an emergency call. I told her to go ahead and take off and I'd catch up with her in a little bit. She didn't act too upset or even surprised as she simply told us goodbye and walked away.

"Let me ask you something, Rick. Why does Mandy go out with you to bars? She is your ex-wife you know, that's very unusual."

"Mandy said that she felt so bad after what happened that she wanted to help find someone else for me. She told me that her conscience bothered her thinking that I would be sitting home alone, broken hearted."

"I see. And you trust her to be your wingman and find her own replacement?"

"Well...yeh. She's never lied to me. She told me the very next morning that she cheated on me. She's introduced me to plenty of nice women since our divorce. You included."

"Thank you, Rick. Have you ever taken any of the women home and had sex with them?"

"Sure. A couple. Are you asking me to take you home?"

"No, I don't go home with men that I just met. How did Mandy handle you having sex with those women?"

"She was a little upset, but got over it quickly after a few days."

"Have you dated anyone or been out on more than one or two dates with anyone?"

"Sure. I went out with Sue, a woman from work, three or four times."

"How did Mandy handle that?"

"She never said much about it. Usually after a date with Sue, Mandy'd have me over for dinner the following evening and ask how things went."

"Do you have feelings for Sue?"

"Not really. She's a nice person, but I'm not ready to be in a new relationship just yet."

"Rick. Do you think Mandy was in love with you before she cheated?"

"Yes."

"Do you think she's still in love with you now?"

"Yes, she tells me she is. She still looks after me and whenever she can't find anyone for me, as my wingman, she comes home with me and takes care if my 'sexual tension'."

"Sexual tension. Do you call it that or does she?"

"She does."

"Does having sex with Mandy relieve your 'sexual tension' or do you find having sex with your ex-wife awkward?"

"I always enjoy it. She does things sexually now that she always told me she'd never do. When we were married she would hold me after we'd finished and cry tears of joy telling me how much she loved me. She still cries, but I don't think they're tears of joy now. She's having a hard time with our divorce "

"Do you still love her?"

"I do love her. I tell her that quite often."

"Would you like to get back together with her?"

"I do, but I don't think she does. I don't think she has forgiven herself and she feels such sorrow for hurting me that it depresses her. I'm not sure it's good for her mentally being around me, but she loves me so much that she can't help it. It's a Catch 22."

"Have you forgiven her, Rick?"

"I have, but there are times where something will trigger the anger in me and take me back to that painful time."

"That's normal, Rick. Those triggers will become less and less over time. So you have forgiven Mandy and love her enough to work on your relationship?"

"I think I'm ready to restart our relationship. Yes."

"I think you are too, Rick. I haven't fully introduced myself. I'm Dr. Christine Blankenship, psychiatrist." she said holding out her hand for me to shake again. "I'm sorry that I wasn't candid with you earlier, but Mandy asked me to check on you without you knowing that I was checking on you. She cares for you deeply, Rick and she wanted to know that you were going to be okay after her betrayal.

Mandy asked if would report my diagnosis from our conversation here to her. If I told her you no longer love her and wanted to move on she was planning on moving out of town to make it easier for both of you to move forward."

"Okay Doc. So what's your diagnosis? Are we going to make it back?"

"First off, Rick I want to remind you that Mandy found women for you to fuck several times. She is still not a healthy woman. She is punishing herself for what happened. That plays a part in restoring your future relationship. I know she's the one who broke your vows, but you'll need to be the one to help her heal. You both love each other dearly. I can feel that. I'd like to have both of you in counseling for awhile to see if I can facilitate you two getting to a happy ending. Whatever that may be."

"That sounds like a good idea Doc. I hate to leave a beautiful woman like you alone in a bar, but I'd really like to go find Mandy."

"I understand completely, Rick. I'll be okay. My husband is right over there talking to a woman who may or may not get bitch slapped here shortly." Christy said half joking.

******************

I drove over to Mandy's apartment faster than I should have and knocked on her door, even though she gave me a key. Poor Mandy answered the door and looked like she'd been crying for two hours. She had cried so much over the last year and a half I don't know how there could be any more tears left.

"Mandy. Are you okay, honey?"

"I love you, Ricky. I love you so much." she squeaked out between sobs. "I promise you I'll never drink a drop of alcohol when you're not with me ever again. I promise. Please take me back, Ricky, please."

Mandy had done this several times over the last year and a half. She would just break down and start begging me to take her back. In the past I'd reassured her that I still loved her and asked her to give me a little more time. This time it was different though. Christy had opened my eyes. That son of a bitch had drugged her. I saw things clearly now.

Her 'friend' had dropped her off in our driveway after the birthday party, barely able to stand, without even walking her to the door. I'd helped Mandy in the house and put her straight to bed. Mandy didn't wake up until almost 2:00pm the next day. Fourteen hours later. I've seen Mandy drunk as a skunk before, but she'd never slept that long. Jim probably thinks he got away with fucking my wife with only some vehicle damage. He was about to find out different.

*******************

His name is Jim Martin. He left the company Mandy works for two weeks after his car mysteriously got damaged. No one knew where he went. The internet however, makes hiding extremely difficult unless you go completely off the grid. Jimmy didn't.

My nerdy friend George isn't some ex-FBI agent, but he's good at finding any person who uses social media. He'd tracked down several of our old high school classmates in the past so we could invite them to reunions. George found out that Ole' Jimmy boy had moved about a hundred miles north. It looked like a road trip was in my future.

George REALLY wanted to come with me to Jim's, but I told him he had done his part in this operation and that I would be forever grateful. Shane was my partner of choice for the remainder of this mission. Shane's an old high school buddy who's about six foot four and two hundred and fifty pounds of steroid muscle. Roid rage is a real thing and I knew it was going to be difficult to keep Shane from tearing Mr. Martin's limbs off after I told him what had happened, but he was the kind of friend that would do anything for me and could keep it a secret.

My plan wasn't all that complicated. Shane and I would wait until Jim went somewhere when it was dark out. We'd then put ski masks on and beat the living shit out of him.

As it happened Jim went to a bar and met with a large group of friends. He came out of the bar an hour later with a woman that was beyond inebriated and barely able to walk. The bastard was doing it again!

We let Jim and his victim get back to the rear of the parking lot where Jim's car was and we let him have it. Shane let me whallop him the first couple of blows before I saw that the woman was getting trampled in the melee so I moved her to safety.

While I moved the woman to the opposite side of Jim's vehicle I heard several bone snaps and screams. I quickly made my way back to intervene on Jim's behalf before Shane killed him. Luckily Shane had stopped his anatomical restructuring before I reached him. I was thankful for that, because there was no way I was going to be able to pull Shane off. Jim was unconscious but still breathing. I kicked him in the nuts.

We took the now unconscious woman and put her in our car. I found her purse and driver's license looking for an address to take her home while Shane called 911 and reported a man injured.

Once we'd found her house Shane carried her up to the door and I rang the bell. A very big man answered the door, not Shane big, but still big and he immediately ran to his wife asking what had happened. We explained everything to him and told him that he should probably take his wife to get a drug analysis done. If the drug test found what I believed it would Jimmy was going to have some legal trouble once he got out of the hospital.

Epilogue:

Mandy and I went to counseling with Christy for the next four months. Yes, it was awfully difficult not looking the doctor in the chest each session, but I did it. With Mandy and I both deeply in love with each other it was much easier restarting our relationship. To be honest it was really easy for me to take Mandy back because she hadn't betrayed me. She was the victim of a crime. Mandy's main issue was that she couldn't remember anything that she'd done with Jim. I reassured her that it didn't matter to me what she'd done with him. She wasn't injured, didn't have a disease and he was going to pay for his crime. What she did while drugged was not her fault and in my eyes she was still my Mandy, the love of my life.

Her perpetrator ended up getting three years in prison for attempted rape on the woman Shane and I rescued. I assured Mandy that if Jim ever came near her after he'd served his prison sentence that I would take care of it.

I asked Mandy to remarry me after our four months of counseling was completed. She said yes. She hasn't confirmed things yet, but her breasts are very sensitive and she's been getting sick in the morning. I am overjoyed imagining a little Rick or Mandy running around the house.

I sent Christy a dozen roses and a note thanking her for giving me back my wife and my life. I also sent Shane roses to his gym thanking him, as a joke. He got such a kick out of it that he had all his gym buddies pose for a picture with them and sent it to me.

The greatest pick-up any wingman has ever made happened that fall when Mandy gave me a daughter. It wasn't a replacement for her like she originally intended. It was an extension of her which was so much better.

Hopenot
Hopenot
267 Followers