Wingman

Story Info
Wife waits for husband, but she is not alone.
6.3k words
3.92
48.2k
36
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomThum
TomThum
174 Followers

"What time does your flight arrive?"

"It's scheduled to land at 9:10, but I don't want you to come to the airport to pick me up. It'll be easier if I catch the hotel shuttle bus. Meet me at the airport Holiday Inn. That way you can sit down somewhere inside and wait for me."

"Did you want me to get a room? We would be driving home pretty late."

"It's your choice. If my flight's on time we can drive home, but if I'm delayed we may want to spend the night. We'll just have to be flexible."

"Sounds good. I'll wait for you in the restaurant. If you get in too late, I'll book a room."

"I love you, Beth. You're good to me."

"I love you, too, Tom. Travel safe."

I hung up my phone. My flight home would be leaving in three hours. The airport shuttle was going to leave in half an hour and get me to the airport in plenty of time. I hadn't heard any reports of delays, but winter weather was always dicey. I hated flying out of Chicago, but that was where the client was. I had been here for four days installing the new software and training the staff on all the new updates. The trip was uneventful but long and tiring. It would be good to get home to Beth.

Beth and I had been married for six good years. We haven't started having kids yet, but it is definitely in the plan for us. Right now, we are enjoying working and getting established in our careers. I work for an insurance management software company. I still travel working with the clients around the country. I have eight months more of this before I get enough seniority that I can stay home and send someone else. Beth works as an accountant at a small firm outside of Memphis. She likes working there and has no plans to move. She works late when I am out of town, so she can spend more time at home when I'm not traveling. The flexible hours and friendly coworkers make it a great place to work.

I had missed Beth terribly. We hadn't had sex in the week before I left. A nasty cold followed by her period meant no farewell sex. Add to that all the friendly women on the staff at United Benefits I was down to fuck. The women their wore pencil tight skirts to just above the knee. They were all young and in great shape. If I didn't know better I would say they all were in the same aerobics class based on the way they all seemed to be friends. And those cute women were always touching me on the arm, laughing at my jokes, making very direct eye contact. I was good and faithful to my wife, so I didn't pursue to see if those women were anything more than just friendly, but I was more than ready for some time alone with my wife. I was really hoping she'd decide to get a hotel room.

I got to the airport in plenty of time and everything seemed great. We boarded on time, so I sent Beth a text telling her were on our way. However, just after they closed the doors they found a problem with the water pump in the rear bathroom. We sat around for forty five minutes while they tried to fix it. Most of that was waiting for the technician to show up. I didn't text Beth, because I didn't know how long the delay was going to be. Then when we did get the clearance to land everything was so rushed trying to get us out quickly I forgot to send her a message. I wasn't too worried. She would check the status of the flight and know when to expect me.

* * * * * * * * * *

As long as Tom was arriving late I stayed late a work. I went out with a few work friends for dinner. There is a nice Thai place across the street where five of us went. Jerry is older and married with two kids. Jason is single, but gay. Shonda is single and my age. Tracy is older and divorced. We had a good time chatting. They knew I was going to pick up Tom from the airport after a long trip. Jason and Tracy were teasing me about how I was going to get laid tonight. Jerry and Shonda laughed at my expense, but at least they didn't try to make it any worse. I'm pretty sure I blushed deeply at their jokes, because I was definitely in the mood for sex.

Usually I like to be romanced to be put in the mood for sex, but tonight I was already thinking about getting my husband home and in bed. I wanted to feel his arms around me and his weight on top of me. Jason's crude jokes were making me laugh, but also making it hard for me to think about anything other than getting Tom naked and alone. I was toying with the idea of masturbating when I got back to my private cubicle, even though I knew I would never do that.

After dinner I worked for two more hours. I checked on Tom's flight and saw that it was slightly delayed. I didn't want to start a new project, so I decided just to leave for the airport a little early. I could get a dessert in the hotel restaurant while I waited. I had a romance novel I was reading that I could use to keep me company while I waited. I made better than expected time and got to the hotel a full hour ahead of Tom's arrival time. The restaurant was really more of a bar but wasn't crowded. There was soft jazz playing, but it wasn't loud or distracting. I found a table in the back, ordered an Irish coffee and settled in to read my book.

I hadn't been long before a two guys in suits sat down at the table next to mine. They were laughing and telling jokes back and forth. The jokes were definitely off color ("What's the difference between a woman taking a bath and a nun? One has hope in her soul!"), but not inappropriate for a barroom setting. It reminded me of Jason and all the dirty jokes he was telling early. I tried to focus on my reading, but I couldn't help but hear their jokes. ("What did the leper say to the hooker? Keep the tip!") When I had to stifle some laughter, they turned to me in feigned indignation asked, "Were you eavesdropping on us?"

"Sorry, but you were being pretty loud."

"We can go away if we were disturbing you."

"No, that's fine. I'm just waiting for my husband."

"Where is the lucky guy? It's pretty late to be sitting in a bar all by yourself."

"He's flying in tonight. He's been away on a business trip."

"Ah! A kindred spirit. We're in town on business. I'm Mark. This is Dave."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Beth."

"Looks like hubby is going to get lucky tonight." Dave said. I must have gotten a confused look on my face. "Whenever my wife starts reading one of those books, I figure I've got pretty good chances for getting laid."

I started to blush. He was not far off, but I didn't really want the conversation traveling into dangerous territory with a couple of strange men.

Mark came to my defense. "Don't embarrass the beautiful lady. It's probably been a long time since she's seen her man. It normal to want a romantic reunion." Then he turned to me, "Usually Dave serves as my wingman. He's the married one, so he just helps me break the ice. In this case, he'll have to be satisfied with being your hubby's wingman."

"Totally! Us travelers have to stick together." Dave replied. "A toast! To lonely traveling businessmen." They raised their beers high. I raised my coffee and clinked with them. They drained their drinks. My drink was half finished, so I drained my too as well. The Irish coffee had cooled and went down easy. Then Dave pointed out, "You're drinking coffee. I suppose you're planning on being up late tonight."

I blushed again. Mark slugged Dave playfully on the arm. "Stop trying to embarrass the lady. There's nothing wrong with a woman wanting to get laid after a long break." Then Mark turned to me. We've been gone a long time too. We head back home to Los Angeles tomorrow. We flew out on Sunday. Dave, here, is anxious to get back home to his wife, too."

"My wife works hard to keep my attention when I'm gone." Dave interjected. "She's always sending me sexy texts and photos when I travel."

"Yeah, she's a good wife." Mark said. "Maybe someday I'll find someone as good as your lady." Once again he turned to me. "What about you Beth? Do you ever send your hubby naughty texts?"

I paused. That really wasn't something in our playbook. I never thought about doing it before. It did sound like romantic fun, but I didn't have any idea where to start. "I wouldn't know what to say."

"Oh that's easy." Dave blurted out. "You start with, 'I miss you. I wish you were here in bed with me. It's so lonely in the big bed without you.' Then you move on from there. Sending pictures of your underwear is always welcome."

"You should send him one right now!" Mark suggested.

"What?!?"

"Tell him you are waiting for him, and you can't wait until he gets here. Tell him you want him in the worst way." Mark went on.

"You think he'd like that?" I asked.

"Oh he'd love that." Dave confirmed. "Do it! Do it now!"

"I don't know." I didn't feel right taking advice about sexual banter with my husband from these two guys I had just met.

Mark encouraged me, "We both wish we were this guy. We've got to help him out as best we can. He's so lucky to be coming home after a long trip to a sexy lady like you. Why not give him motivation to hurry home."

"Tell you what. You need some liquid bravery to do this." Dave ordered a round of tequila shots. "Trust us, your husband will thank us when he gets here."

"Seriously. No man is going to hate getting a sexy text from his wife while he's traveling."

I thought while Dave lined up the shots. I was pretty sure Tom would be as excited about our reunion as I was. It wouldn't hurt to remind him what that entailed.

"Okay. You need to do this. For your husband." Dave handed me the shot. Then he and Mark each took one. "For the husband!" Dave clinked my glass.

"For Tom." I said and I drank the shot. It burned on the way down. I felt a warmness move through my body. Dave and Mark drank their shots and slammed the glasses down on the table.

"Okay," said Dave. "Get your phone out and send that text. Read it out to us."

"Here goes. 'How are you doing? I'm at the hotel and waiting for you. I can't wait until I get to feel you in my arms.' How's that?"

"Make it 'waiting impatiently for you'. " said Mark. "And say 'How long do I have wait until I feel you in my arms?' "

"Say 'open arms'. Or maybe 'lonely arms'." Dave added.

"Okay." I made it 'lonely arms' and sent the text. Mark and Dave congratulated me.

Dave ordered another round of drinks; beers for he and Mark, another Irish coffee for me. Dave talked a little bit about his wife and much he missed her. He really loved it when his wife sent him sexy photos. They said I should send Tom a "down blouse" photo, showing off my cleavage and lacy bra. I hadn't gotten a reply from Tom, which I assumed meant he hadn't landed yet. I was starting to have fun chatting with Mark and Dave and wasn't paying much attention to the time. I knew Tom would get here eventually and I wasn't going anywhere. Anything that would make the time go faster was welcome.

By the time I was almost done with my Irish coffee I received a reply from Tom. He had just landed. He said he would be here as quickly as he could, maybe twenty minutes. He missed me and was looking forward to seeing me. Dave started up again after me to send a cleavage shot. So I took out my phone and sent a shot looking down my shirt with the text 'hurry!' As a reward Dave ordered another round of tequila shots.

* * * * * * * * * *

As soon as the plane landed I turned on my phone. The flight only arrived half an hour late. We had managed to make up time in flight. The flight was uneventful; just the way I like my flights to be. The flight was crowded, but it seems like flights are always crowded these days. There may have been an empty seat here or there, but the flight was mostly full. I was behind the wing, so I wasn't going to be the first person off the plane.

My phone immediately lit up with a message from Beth. She was waiting for me at the hotel and wanted to know how long until I would arrive. I replied that it would take me twenty minutes. That may have been optimistic, but I thought it would be pretty close. The biggest part would be waiting for the luggage. I had a suitcase filled with training supplies for work or I might have just made do with a carry-on. I also told her that I missed her and was looking forward to seeing her. I didn't want to broach the subject of the hotel room yet. From the tone of her message she might be feeling romantic, but I didn't want to start pushing too soon. I was better off letting her take the lead there.

We had just about arrived at the gate when my phone lit up again. I glanced at my phone and saw a cleavage shot from my wife. Wow! She must be in a good mood. I closed my phone quickly, lest I have a nosy neighbor looking over my shoulder. I was much more motivated to get to the hotel quickly. I waited patiently while everyone unloaded.

As soon as I got off the plane I found a private corner and checked out the photo from my wife again. I could see just the hint of a smile in the frame, but her magnificent breasts were in clear view. I could see her lacy bra barely containing the treasure within. I sent back a reply asking if she had reserved a room yet. A quick bathroom break and I dashed off to the baggage claim.

* * * * * * * * * *

I was having a great time with Mark and Dave. Dave was telling me some of sexy things his wife did for him. She would sent him photos of her in lingerie. She sent videos of herself masturbating. Apparently when she dropped him off before this trip she had parked the car in the short term parking lot and proceeded to give him a blow job in the car. Then she promised to give him a blow job when he returned tomorrow. Dave said he was going crazy just thinking about it. Then he stood up showing a large erection tenting his pants and excused himself to go jack off in the toilet.

I should have been horrified, but the alcohol was affecting my judgement and I just laughed. I turned to Mark. "Is he really going to masturbate in the bathroom? Here? Right now?"

"Can you blame him? Poor guy is trying to be a good husband, but sitting around with a beautiful lady as yourself makes it hard. No pun intended."

I laughed at his crude remark. I guess I had made him hard. I was pleased that he found me sexy. I was still waiting on a response from Tom to my cleavage shot. I hope he thought it was sexy, but maybe he just thought I was being silly. I guess I was distracted, because I didn't say anything for a bit. Then Mark said, "Let's dance for a bit until Dave gets back." There was soft music playing and a small dance area. I had been sitting for a long time, so getting up sounded good. I agreed and we started dancing close.

It felt nice to be in his arms. I couldn't remember the last time I had been this close to another man. Maybe I should have been nervous, but the tequila just found a way to relax me. Mark was a few inches taller than me, but not all tall as Tom. His hands rested comfortably in the small of my back. His cheek touched my temple and I could feel his warm breath on my ear. Then I noticed that Dave wasn't the only one dealing with an unfortunate erection. Mark wasn't poking me, but I could tell that he was semi-erect. We didn't grind together, but I could feel his lump right against my pubic bone. I was really looking forward to Tom getting here.

After the song Mark walked me back to our table. He left his arm draped across my shoulders and sat close to me. Dave had ordered us another round of drinks. The Irish coffee was so delicious I could hardly taste the alcohol anymore. My phone beeped to tell me that Tom had returned my message. He asked if I had gotten a room. I hadn't, but I was definitely in no shape to drive home now. I was just starting to feel a strong buzz. I was on to my fifth drink in just under an hour. I should probably slow down, but if we stayed at the hotel I wouldn't have to worry about driving home. I started to send Tom a text saying I hadn't reserved a room yet, but that I think we should. Mark told me I needed to say more than that.

Dave said, "Tell him you aren't wearing any underwear! I love it when my wife does that."

I laughed. "That sounds like great idea." I started to type it into my phone.

"Wait a minute. Are you lying to your husband?" Mark asked. He slid his hand down to my waist and rested on what was clearly the waistband of my underwear. "If you are going to send that text, you better be honest."

They were right. I stood up quickly, pitched slightly and regained my balance. "I'll be right back." I first went to the front desk and reserved a room for the night. A king-sized bed what just what I wanted. The desk clerk tried to convince me to take a suite, but I planning on spending most of the time in bed. Then I went to the bathroom and removed my panties and my bra, placing them in my purse. Then I sent Tom a text telling him that I had reserved a room and that I had taken off my underwear. Then I returned to the table to join Mark and Dave.

* * * * * * * * * *

After Beth had left Mark turned to Dave, "Is it in that drink?" Mark knew that the drink had shown up while he and Beth were dancing. Dave would have been able to spike it without Beth noticing. A little bit of ecstasy would loosen her up and make her receptive to their overtures. While the alcohol and constant attention had helped to warm her up, she was clearly serious about her marriage and wasn't going to break her marital vows without something more to put her over the edge. Mark and Dave had spent over an hour earning her trust, so now was the time to take advantage of that.

Dave nodded. They were running out of time before the husband showed up. It was already fifteen minutes since his text. They knew that twenty minutes was optimistic, but he was still going to show up soon. They had played this game before. Dave wasn't actually married, but that made him safer and allowed him to steer the conversation to sex. They also didn't live in Los Angeles; they lived about half an hour south in Mississippi. Mark and Dave liked to go hunting for married pussy on the weekend. Married women knew how to fuck. They also didn't come looking for commitment. Sometimes they wanted to get laid, sometimes they needed to be convinced.

Beth was some great looking pussy. She had been eating up their stories the whole night. She was wearing a sharp business dress. It looks like they had managed to sweet talk her out of her underwear. Once the drug kicked in they could take her up to their room and double team her. So long as they got her upstairs before the husband showed up, he wouldn't be able to find her. They just had to make sure her phone was turned off; if she had a locator on her phone it would tell him she was in the hotel, but it wouldn't help him find their room.

Beth returned from the bathroom. She walked with a sexy sway to her hips, a combination of the alcohol and the confidence of a woman who has shed he undergarments. She plopped down next to Mark who put his arm around her back. Immediately it was clear to him that her bra was gone. He subtly glanced down at her chest and saw the lacy bra was gone and her nipples were poking through her blouse. Beth said, "The text has been sent."

Dave picked up his glass, "A toast! To the lucky husband!"

Mark picked up his glass, "Someone's definitely getting lucky tonight."

* * * * * * * * * *

I had finished most of my Irish coffee and was feeling pretty good, when Dave said, "Mark had a chance to dance with you. It's my turn now." That sounded fair so I got up and joined him on the tiny dance floor. The soft jazz gave us the rhythm to move to and I melted into Dave's arms. He was a big guy with big hands. Unlike Mark he kept his hands moving all over my back. I should have stopped him, but I knew he was missing his wife and I wanted to comfort him a little.

It also felt really good. For some reason my nerve ending felt extra sensitive. His hands roving up and down my back really set my senses tingling. His strong chest was mashed into my breasts and I could feel my very erect nipples poking at him. I could feel his erection poking at my groin. My groin seemed to be very warm and welcoming. I couldn't wait for Tom to show up and start fucking my very warm pussy. Dave's hands wandered down to my ass. Again I should have stopped him, but his hands felt so good. I couldn't understand why I was letting him touch me there, but the feeling of his hands on my ass just sent my motor running. He was soft and teasing at first, but when I showed no resistance he pulled me close. He ground his erection into my groin, and it just felt so good. I was thinking about Tom and his beautiful cock inside me, and Dave worked as a temporary substitute. I felt powerless like a rag doll in his arms.

TomThum
TomThum
174 Followers
12