Wingman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He bent down to kiss me, but I turned my head. While I may have been horny and wound up, but I was still a married woman. As nice as it would be to be kissing Dave, I wasn't going to do that. Holding him close felt good, but it was just dancing. Kissing would be crossing a line I wasn't going to cross. Dave was undeterred however. While I wasn't going to kiss him, he started kissing me in my neck. Oh my! That felt good. The kisses and nibbles were sending shockwaves up and down my spine. He was manhandling my bottom and grinding his growing erection into me. My entire body was on fire. My head was spinning. It was hard to catch my breath with his kisses on my neck and his hands on my butt and his erection inches away from my . . . I shook myself out of my reverie and stepped back. "I need a break." I said. I was gasping for air.

Dave said "no problem" and steered me back to my seat. As I settled in they pulled their chairs in close on either side of me. There was another tequila shot on the table in front of me, but I wasn't sure that was such a good idea. Mark was on my right and placed his right hand under the table on my thigh while his left hand started playing softly with the hair around my ear. Meanwhile Dave was on my left with his left hand on my other leg and the back of his right hand running softly along my arm with his finger tips poking my heaving breasts. Their hands felt good, too good. I was experiencing sensory overload.

Mark leaned in and whispered in my ear, "There's a shot for you. Don't waste it." While I considered his statement I felt Dave's hand slide up under my skirt followed moments later by Mark's hand on my other leg. I gasped and squeezed my legs together. I wasn't wearing my underwear and these guys knew it. Their hands felt good and my resistance was low. I was wet and horny and there nothing between their fingers and my aching vulva. I was pinned between those two guys and the table and desperately wanting their fingers to scratch that itch down there. I was in trouble and they knew it. How had this situation gotten away from me?

* * * * * * * * * *

It was clear sailing through baggage claim. My bags were among the first few off the carousel. I got to where the hotel buses were. The Holiday Inn bus was sitting there empty waiting for me. I climbed on threw my bags down. "Let's go." I said.

"No, man. I've got to wait to see if there's anyone else from your flight who needs a ride." the bus driver politely told me. I've got to wait five minutes before I can go.

I ground my teeth. "Let me show you something." I pulled out my phone and showed him the cleavage shot my wife had sent me labeled 'hurry'. He just stared at it agape. "I'll throw in a nice tip."

He didn't say a word, he just closed the door, checked his blind spot and eased out into traffic. He drove in silence for a bit, and then he got on the radio. "Bus 1 in transit."

"Copy."

"Hey. Are Mark and Dave around?"

"That's affirmative." came the reply over the radio.

"Are they still there?"

"That's affirmative."

"How much longer do you figure?" the bus driver asked.

"Less than five minutes."

"Thanks. Over." The bus driver hung up the radio. He was quiet. Then he said, "It'll be close, but I think we should make it."

We drove the rest of the way in relative silence. The roads were pretty empty and he was making good time. I assumed Mark and Dave were the other drivers who were supposed to head back to the airport to pick up the other passengers. Sounded like they wouldn't be leaving until just about the time we arrived. I hoped that didn't cause my driver any problems.

The driver pulled in and parked in front of the main doors. He grabbed my bags quickly and carried them inside for me. "Don't worry about the tip." He said. "They should be in there." He pointed towards the lounge. "Go on." He walked back to the bus.

* * * * * * * * * *

I turned to Mark to say something. Drinking the shot had given me a moment to think and I decided I to ask for another dance to get me out from behind the table. However when I opened my mouth to speak he planted a hard kiss on my lips. At first I was startled, but his kiss was unrelenting and just molded me to his will. I knew I shouldn't be enjoying a kiss this much, but all my nerve ending were on fire. Just as I started to forget that I shouldn't be doing this, his hand slipped up my leg and touched my wet opening. I knew I wasn't wearing any underwear, but it still came as a shock to me. I was so wet and horny that my inner lips were completely exposed to his touch. Powerful waves of pleasure shot through my body and he stroked my wet and ready pussy. Dave's hand started massaging my breast through my blouse and teasing my nipple. He squeezed and pinched my nipple sending more sensations and combining with the pleasure from my groin. I struggled against the feeling which threatened to overwhelm me. Mark fingers were teasing my clit while Dave's fingers slid inside. My brain was being overwhelmed by those feelings. I felt the beginnings of an orgasm overtake me. The two sets of fingers working in tandem became the focus of my universe. The sensations were stronger than I remember ever feeling. Mark's tongue probed my mouth, but I stopped kissing him back as the fire in my pussy became too strong. Dave pinched my nipple hard and my orgasm shook me. It traversed from my head to my toes, filling me completely. I felt spent.

As I tried to catch my breath Mark helped me up. "Come on, baby. Let's get you out of here. We should go somewhere more private."

I nodded and allowed myself to be steered out of the bar. I was embarrassed at have orgasmed like that in public. Mark held me up on one side with Dave supporting me on the other side. I may have left my purse behind, but I was so overwhelmed at the sensations I was out of touch with my world. My head was swimming in the after glow of one of the strongest sensations I could recall and it was all I could do to walk where those guys steered me. As we walked past the bartender Mark stopped. "We'll settle up later." He said to the bartender.

The bartender looked at me. "Are you okay, ma'am?"

"Uh-huh." I gulped and nodded.

"You're going with these guys of your own free will?" He persisted.

"Yeah. Yeah." God, I wanted to get out of here. No doubt this guy had seen what had happened. I was mortified.

"What's your name? In case someone comes looking for you."

"My name's Ellen Baxter. Can I go?"

The bartender held up his hands and let us go. Mark and Dave scooted me off into the elevator. The doors closed and Mark pulled me close and started kissing me again. I relaxed into his arms. I heard Dave whisper behind me, "We're gonna make you feel so good. The one last night got away, but you're right where you want to be." I felt him grind his cock into my ass while he reached around and squeezed my tits. He was right. This was exactly where I wanted to be.

* * * * * * * * * *

I picked up my bags and walked to the lounge. It was dimly lit and there was soft music playing. It was mostly empty. I looked at the bartender. He caught my eye and deliberately looked toward the back of the bar. There I saw my wife. She was sitting at a table with a strange man on either side of her. Her hands were clutching the table and she had a look of horror on her face. As I approached I couldn't see the men's hands and I got nervous. Then Beth saw me. She got a great big smile on her face and jumped up. She bumped the table and spilled a shot all over the table. The two guys shouted angrily, but Beth just climbed out and into my arms. She kissed me long and hard. "Get me out of here fast. I need you right now."

"Are you okay? What were those guys doing?" I asked.

"Just get me out of here." She grabbed her purse glaring angrily at the two men. "Bastards!" she muttered under her breath at them.

I took her by the arm and we walked out of the lounge. "We're on the third floor." she said. We entered the elevator and Beth flew into my arms kissing me again. She smothered me in kisses grinding her body up against mine. The elevator ride went by in a flash with Beth all over me and frantically kissing me. The doors slid open and she pulled me out. "This way." She dragged me halfway down the hall, hurried with the electronic lock and jumped inside. She pulled me inside by the belt and slammed the door behind me.

I dropped the bags and she threw me on the bed. She opened my pants and fished my cock out. I was only half hard but she climbed on top of me. She wasn't wearing any underwear and was as wet as I can ever remember. Even as soft as I was I slid easily in her slippery opening. Her pussy seemed to suck me in and devour me. She ground on top of me and started moaning "Oh god! Oh god!" I don't know what was going on with her, but she started to orgasm about the time I was fully hard.

She stood up and stripped what few clothes she had on, got on all fours with his ass up high and said, "Keep fucking me! Don't stop! I need your cock in me so bad!" I pulled off my clothes and entered her doggy style. Normally Beth loses interest after her first orgasm, but tonight she was insatiable. She orgasmed twice more before I finally did. Then she went to work sucking my dick cleaning it off and getting me hard again. We fucked missionary and fell asleep as we were.

Beth woke up with a splitting headache. We showered together. I got dressed and went downstairs to retrieve her bag which had never left the car. I thought we could try sex again in the morning, but she was really sore from the previous night. It had been a long time since we had fucked that hard for that long.

* * * * * * * * * *

Beth never did talk about what was going on in the bar that night. She clammed up and gave me a look that let me know this was dangerous territory. At least I knew she wasn't happy about her experience at all. Two months later I had another flight out of town. This time she decided to have room reserved at the same hotel for the night I arrived home. She said she'd be waiting for me in king-sized bed wearing something special for me.

My flight was really delayed. I think I was three hours late getting to the hotel. The same bus driver picked me up as on our previous visit. I greeted him and thanked him for his help getting me back to my wife that other time. He recognized me then and laughed. "Yeah. It was worth it. Mark and Dave were pissed." I didn't understand, so he went on to explain that these two guys would come and hit on women in the bar, specifically married women. I had gotten to my wife just in time. The driver was pretty sure they used drugs and alcohol to lower the women's resistance, but had no evidence. The women never complained afterwards to management, so the hotel employees felt pretty limited in what they could do. "The manager was happy for the business and wouldn't let us refuse to serve them."

Then the bus driver laughed. "But don't worry about them anymore. Two weeks ago the angry husband of one of their conquests found them and beat the shit out of them. Both of those guys are going be drinking out of a straw and peeing from a wheelchair for the next year at least. They made the mistake of going after a cop's wife, so there was no witnesses and no evidence. Even if those boys didn't learn their lesson, they won't be able chase women again for at least a decade." The driver chuckled to himself. Then he added "I'm glad your wife was okay."

I didn't share the driver's story with Beth. I didn't feel the need to remind her how close she was to getting raped. We had a nice night in the hotel, fucking like rabbits. She has started sending me sexy texts while I travel - which is awesome - but she doesn't wait for me in the hotel lounge anymore.

12