All Comments on 'Wingman'

by RejectReality

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ezbodezbodover 4 years ago
Very good

Enjoyed reading your short story. Thank you.

MistressMissy08MistressMissy08over 4 years ago
Oh my God!

That was absolutely amazing and I loved it. The flow of the story and how the two pilots worked in tandem was just perfect. I really enjoyed your writing style. It made me want to be there . 5+*and instantly a favorite author!

Thank you, Missy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very good

Wonderfully written!

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 4 years ago
Pretty good

That was pretty good. The Men’s objectifying language was a turnoff. “It’s tight.” That kind of thing. And the men didn’t once comment, touch or kiss each other. Not even a high-five. Just a salute? Come on. It would have been nice to read how the one gent are the cream-pie out of her pussy or ass from the other. It would have been nice to have have her being fucked in the pussy missionary, while the two shared the other guy’s cock. Like the song says, “It ain’t gay in a three-way.”

The sex was hot. But kinda conservative and routine at the same time.

RejectRealityRejectRealityover 4 years agoAuthor

@GrantLeeStone You're in a minority on Lit. I have some that edge in the direction you prefer, and even full-blown bi-male threesome stories, but I don't post them to Lit. The nasty commentary and one bombs you get from any male on male contact outside of the GM category just isn't worth the hassle. What ends up here is always in the hetero "safe zone" if it's not GM, or TS&CD. If you're finding a lack of bi-male stories on Lit, that's why.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It ain’t gay in a three way

That comment made me laugh. I, too, was waiting for some man on man action (they were written as familiar enough with each other, what a tease!), a turn on for me, but your explanation (unfortunately) makes sense. In addition, I was expecting for her to receive oral, and a bit more anal stimulation leading up to penetration. That made me cringe just a little! However, I also enjoyed this piece, it served me well, and in this reality of yours, her hole was still rearing to go the next day so what can I truly complain about?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot! Delicious. Thanks for a great work.

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

Absolutely magnificent.

Great characters, great humor, fantastic story.

The sex was intense, beautifully descriptive, and amazingly realistic.

Finding writers capable of describing a multiple orgasm, from a first person perspective, is one of my goals.

You are RARE!!!

The system is going to cheat you out if several stars.

You earned 8, they'll only accept 5.

Sorry LoL 🤣

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRejectReality@RejectReality
I reject your reality, and substitute my own. My stories are not meant for those who seek complete reality, which I assume my pen name should give away. In my little world, there are no STDs, unless necessary to the story. The weird exception is the rule when you step into ...