All Comments on 'Wingman for a While Ch. 04'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love it

Love conquers all past errors and misdeeds. But does she also war game?

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticabout 7 years ago
Great!

Normally, I never read stories of erotic couples (my personal demons :)), but when I saw this chapter in the romance section, I had to read the whole series to understand the story.

In my youth, I had to be a wing companion to my "friends", although I never got to have sex with the girls' companions who went with those friends. I understand Max, and I also understand Emmeline and Sandra, friendship (true friendship) is sacred, and should never be used to take advantage.

I think this end is very good, so nobody should say otherwise.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Well, then. Huh.

"Wild, wild endings -- we'll anticipate them some day." ;)

I must say it's interesting that I both kind of hate Emmeline now *and yet* hope for Max and her to be happy together for a very long time. You've done a good job in this final chapter of showing Emmeline to be flawed herself without resorting to anything overt; she now seems very "real" because of this. It's a nice complement for the love interest to be so real when the narrator has been so over-the-top, even in his repentance.

Five stars again. I'm very stingy with those and yet somehow they keep coming your way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great addition

Gamers has to be my favorite story series on this site so this flushing out of Max's character was really cool to see. He definitely had the least time in the original. All in all a great arc :)

Also I totally thought this story was going to 'Your Lie in April' me and destroy me as a person so the happy ending was really appreciated :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nothing

Nothing wtong with your endings or befores..

Steve

sirelcsirelcalmost 6 years ago
Nice story

Good job. Redemption stories are truly hideously hard.

Mostly because you don't like the main character.

I like that some of the past ladies don't tell him all is forgiven. It never is true. He truly hurt some of them.

Even so Max had some absolutely insane experiences. His reveal was a bit rough, but enjoyable. Overall well done.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 6 years ago
Very good

Very good series. I really liked how Max finally got his shit together, and tried too make amends. Really liked Jenny punching his lights out! Glad he found, and got together with his love. Good place to end it.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

I really enjoyed all your other stories, but this one didn't really work for me.

Emmeline comes across as incredibly annoying with all her reluctance to tell Max about what Rob did. Both her and Sandra knew that Rob was lying about Max wanting to switch, and they figured out that Rob was an asshole. So why not just tell Max? He hadn't done anything wrong, so why torture him?

Every time Emmeline asked him "How's your friend Rob?" Max was really lukewarm about the guy: "I haven't seen him for weeks" etc... So it was obvious they weren't the best of friends. It was also obvious how much Max was into her, especially after he described trying to track her down to figure out what was wrong. Then there was the shared music, the great time they'd had together etc... refusing to go out with Max when she really liked him was just weird.

I just can't see someone behaving the way Emmeline did, which made it feel like a plot device to artificially keep them apart.

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 5 years ago
Oh Yeah!

Wow, that was a long story. I believe most if your readers knew “the problem” with Max’s love was his running mate almost right away. A little “throw them off the track” would have helped. I liked your set of apologies to his old gaming buddies st the end. I hope most of your readers had a chance to read those first to understand Max’s reasoning. Thanks for your tale. I like your work.

lonecrowlonecrowalmost 5 years ago
Agree with Powersworder

I completely agree with his point. Emmaline's behavior comes off as annoying and unfair. Even if Rob was Max's best friend, I think Max would appreciate if someone informed him that his friend was backstabbing him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I liked the happy ending.

I can only wish,,, I have never found 'her'. So I'd guess I am a bit of a sucker for a story where someone does.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A wonderful storyteller !

I have read all your stories on Literotica whilst in a thrall. You have a wonderfully smooth way of story telling. I would love to read more of your works.

BeamerDownUnderBeamerDownUnderalmost 2 years ago

I just wanted to compliment you on you writing. I have just finished reading all of your stories from start to finish and I thoroughly enjoyed every single one. Your story-telling is superb and you have managed to avoid pretty much everything I dislike about some of the other authors on Literotica. I am not the least bit interested in the size of a protagonist's dick (generally I think that the bigger the protagonist's dick, the smaller the author's must be), it's how they make love, their attitude towards their partner and how they treat their partner that is important. More than this, you manage to incorporate a wonderful story with the necessary eroticism that goes with a submission to Literotica. Keep up the great work, I look forward to whatever tale you decide to grace us with next. :o)

XDiversityXDiversity12 months ago

Firstly: THIS story is the one that should be called Gamers 2.

I have to admit, after Gamers I had put Max right out of my mind. He was obviously just a jerk & a pussy hound. In this story, I was satisfied to see him grow up, but I wasn't really rooting for him to find 'the one' as much as I had Dean. I liked seeing the previous Gamers characters' names again, since they mostly dropped out of Gamers and were just never mentioned again. I haven't seen a single female-perspective story in your list yet, but I'd be interested to read about the trajectories of Kasia, Angie, Vee, etc.

740gordy740gordy9 months ago

Hah! What’s not to like about the ending? This is the first of your writings I’ve read, it won’t be the last. Nice writing style.

TeggeTegge7 months ago

Wonderful storytelling. So glad there's lots more to read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories