Wingman for a While Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only when I fell silent did she speak.

- "I'm guessing that there's more." she said.

- "Oh yeah."

I told her all about my relationship with Angie, and the shitty way I'd dumped her. Em heard every word, and her expression never wavered. She listened patiently, supportively. When I stopped talking, she ordered us another round.

- "Max?" she said. "Why are you telling me this?"

It was a fair question.

- "I'm trying to come clean, Em. I was a total asshole. And ... I still am. I don't want you to commit to me, without knowing what you're getting."

- "So ... who are you, really? The guy who dumped Angie, or the man I met at Blue Mountain?"

- "That ... that might have been a fluke." I said. "There's more."

Our beers arrived. Em thanked the waitress, and filled her glass.

- "Go ahead." she said. "Tell me the rest."

So I did. I told her about the times I'd played wingman for Rob. I told her about Myrtle Beach, and Mont Tremblant - I made no secret of the fact that I'd been very interested in Corinne, until Rob fucked that up. I told her about Montreal, and Florida, and the twins ... everything. It was like a confession. I spared her the clinical stuff, but I just poured out the whole story, and didn't skip any of the details that made me look like a piece of shit.

When I had finished, Emmeline didn't say anything. She waited, with a look of concern on her face. If I was reading her correctly, she was more worried about me than she was disgusted by what I'd told her.

- "That's it." I said.

- "That's all of it?"

- "Yeah."

- "Do you feel better now?" she asked.

- "I do."

- "Good."

- "So ... what do you think?" I asked.

- "I'm glad you feel better." she said. "You had to get this off your chest. And maybe you didn't want me to hear any of it from someone else. Was that it?"

- "Umm - yeah. Partly. I also wanted you to have the chance to ... walk away. Before we go anywhere. Further."

- "Oh, Max." she sighed. "You thought I might drop you, after you revealed all this dirt about yourself? Is that what you were afraid of?"

- "A little ... maybe."

- "Sweetheart, everybody has stuff in their past that they're not proud of. I'm not going to hold you accountable for stupid things you did in high school. And I already knew what kinds of things you did when you were with Rob. Or did you forget how we met?"

"You're in some kind of 'High Fidelity' mode, where you think that you have to apologize to everybody that you wronged. Is that how you got the black eye? Was that Jenny, or Angie?"

- "Jenny." I said.

- "I knew that something was up when you postponed our date by a week. After all that time we spent ... together, but apart - I thought you'd want to go out the very next night."

- "I did." I admitted. "But ..."

- "But you had some unfinished business. I get it. You wanted to come clean."

- "You're awfully smart."

She grinned. "Not just a klutz, right?"

- "So ... we're good?" I was pretty sure that we were, but I was still holding my breath.

- "Well, I do have a few concerns." she said. "Seriously - I'm not just messing with you."

- "Oh."

- "I would have liked it better if you'd been a little more ... celibate - after you met me. What you did before me is really none of my business. Just like what I did before you is none of your beeswax. Unless I choose to tell you."

"I understand that it was frustrating, to be seeing me regularly, with no ..."

- "Knockin' boots?"

- "I'm serious here, Max. I'm a bit disappointed."

- "Sorry."

- "You were out, running around with Rob and ... doing your thing, and I haven't been with anyone since Blue Mountain. So I think you owe me a free pass, or something. I'll just sleep with a couple of guys, and then we'll be able to call it even."

My face fell. Had she just said that?

"Now I'm messing with you." she said. "Honestly, you're too easy sometimes."

"OK - back to serious. You always used a condom?"

- "Always. No exceptions."

- "I still think that you should see a doctor, and get checked out."

- "I will."

- "Alright then." She sat back in her chair. "Another beer? Or should we switch to coffee?"

- "Em?" I said. "Does this mean ... that we're OK?"

She looked me right in the eye.

"How many women have you been with since you asked me out?"

- "Last week, you mean? None."

- "Keep it that way."

- "I will."

- "So, I guess we should talk about a second date." she said. "How about if you come over ... next Friday?"

- "Next Friday? You're going to make me wait a week?"

- "You made me wait a week for the first date." she replied. "So, yeah. You come over Friday, and I'll make you my specialty - lasagna."

- "Wait - you can cook, too?"

- "Don't be a goof." She held up her index finger. "This is my microwave finger. But tell me this: are you really coming over for the food?"

- "No, Emmeline. I'll be coming to see you."

- "Keep it that way." she said.

***

She had a small apartment not far from High Park. What the place lacked in size, and modern fixtures, it more than made up in character, and charm. Real wood, leaded windows - and a real fireplace, which I fully intended to try out, first chance she gave me.

Emmeline opened the door wearing the same old shirt she had on at Blue Mountain. It had to be a favourite. The first two buttons were undone this time, I could see the top of a black bra. She also had on a fancy old necklace, from the 1920s or 30s. It hung low, just above the start of her cleavage.

But I took in all of those attractions in a second. I reserved my full attention for what lay above her neck: her long brown hair, those big, beautiful brown eyes, her perfect nose, and that incredible smile, which made me feel like the luckiest man on earth.

- "You look fantastic." I told her.

She fingered the collar of her old, faded shirt. "This old thing?"

- "You wore that very shirt the first night we had dinner at Blue Mountain. When we went skating." I said.

- "Very observant."

- "Lucky shirt?"

- "Maybe." she said.

I handed her a bottle of wine, and a bouquet of flowers.

- "These are unusual." she remarked.

- "Gladioli. Sword lily." I said. "They represent strength of character, faithfulness, and honour. That's what the florist told me, anyway."

Emmeline took a moment to answer. "That's ... very thoughtful."

- "Well ... I wanted to show my appreciation, since you were slaving over a hot microwave all day."

- "Smartass. Salad first."

She poured us a glass of wine, and then served an amazing concoction that I never heard of. It's rude to say "What is this?" - but I honestly didn't know.

- "Bocconcini salad. That's the name of the cheese. Tomatoes, coriander, olive oil ..."

- "I thought you said that you couldn't cook?"

- "I can't. That's not cooking. Just a little slicing and arranging." she said.

- "It's really good."

- "I know that. Why do you think I served it?"

- "You're amazing."

- "So you keep saying."

Emmeline had also made garlic bread - hot out of the oven.

- "Are you sure that you can't cook?" I said. "This is really good."

- "I cook about as well as I snowboard." she said.

The lasagna was out of an aluminium container. It didn't matter to me at all. Honestly, we could have eaten the aluminium, and I wouldn't have cared. When the meal was over, I helped her clean up.

- "Leave that - I can do it tomorrow." she said.

- "I can't cook. Least I can do is help with the dishes."

We were done in no time.

- "Excuse me for a second." she said. "Would you pour me another glass of wine?"

She was gone for all of three minutes. But when she came back, I was struck dumb.

Emmeline had taken off her old shirt. She had also ditched her blue jeans, and switched her running shoes for heels. The rest of her clothing ... she must have had it on underneath all along. She wore the black bra, and a black thong. That was it.

- "Holy ..."

Emmeline sashayed towards me, exaggerating the swing of her hips. She was smiling - no, she was laughing. She stopped two feet away, and put her hands on her hips.

- "You're killing me." I said.

- "I know, right?" she laughed. "I got this as a present from my aunt. I never thought that I would ever - ever - wear it. But then I decided that I wanted to wear it for you."

"You like it?"

- "Are you serious?" I breathed.

- "We've waited so long, Max." she said.

- "No longer." I swept her off her feet, and carried her towards her bedroom. I paused in the doorway, to kiss her. It was nothing like our first kiss, at Blue Mountain. This time was hot, demanding, insistent.

Inside her bedroom, I sat her on her bed. Kissing her again, I unfastened her lovely bra. As pretty as it was, I was more interested in what lay beneath. My breath caught in my throat. Her nipples were erect.

She saw the direction of my gaze. "It happens sometimes. Can't explain it."

I fondled her wonderful breasts, and ran my thumbs over her nipples. I knelt by the side of her bed, with one arm around her, as I tongued and licked her. She cradled my head with both hands.

- "Ohh." she moaned. "Why did we wait so long?"

She didn't want to wait any longer. Emmeline stood up, and lifted her own breasts, pinching her nipples. Her crotch was nearly level with my face. Her lacy thong was black, but it was also see-through.

I peeled it down, over her hips, and then just leaned back a bit, to admire the spectacular view of her naked body. And I smiled.

At that moment, I knew that I never needed to see another naked woman. Here she was, my goddess, my Artemis, with her beautiful face, and flawless skin. Full, firm breasts, with high nipples. The gentle swell of her belly, the flare of her hips. Her smooth-shaven pussy.

I leaned her back, until she was sitting on her bed once again. I pulled her thong all the way down her legs, past her heels. Then I stroked her belly and legs, enjoying the sensation of her smooth skin beneath my fingertips.

My fingers toyed with her pussy lips, but I didn't tease her for very long. On another occasion, I would tie her to her bed, and torment her. But we were both too keyed up for that tonight. I leaned forward, and breathed on her pussy - hot garlic breath.

Then I began to worship her with my tongue, my lips.

- Max." she moaned. She tugged at me, wanting me on the bed with her. I pushed her hand away, and used one hand to toy with her nipples, keeping them fully erect. I licked and sucked at her pussy, with more intensity than finesse.

She called out my name as she came. I disengaged, gently, and pulled out a condom.

Emmeline wanted to go down on me, to reciprocate, but I wouldn't let her.

- "I've waited for so long to be inside you, again." I said. "It won't be pretty, and I won't last long - but it has to be now."

- "You think I care how long you last? I want the same thing. Ahh!"

She grunted as I thrust the head of my engorged cock past her lower lips. I pushed, and penetrated her. She angled her hips, to give me better access. On the next thrust, I slid all the way in.

We held still - both of us - more interested in looking at each other than anything else.

- "I love you." I said.

*****

The End*

* with apologies to those who never like my endings