Wingman Pt. 01

Story Info
Cousins visit sex club; he encounters a new/old friend.
7.8k words
4.15
15.6k
10
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EricOmro
EricOmro
10 Followers

This account is as fictional as the characters, circumstances and actions. All characters are well over the age of 18. All females are married and have been "allowed to play" by their husbands who also benefit.

*****

May 1987

A Friday

Carl's home in the DC area.

Mid-afternoon my phone rang. "Hi Carl, it's Katia here. I was thinking of going out to a lesbian bar tonight, I want to dance. How would you like to be my wingman?" I heard her smile every time she used that last word; not long ago I flew bloody fast jets called Lightnings in the service of Her Majesty.

"I would be delighted to accompany you my dear. Perhaps we will find somebody to dance with together."

The phone call was from my cousin; Katia was probably calling from home where her wealthy husband Roger could hear. He allowed such things because he was too old for dancing and sometimes, when his wife brought some sweet twenty-something girl home to pleasure, he was allowed to watch them play. Not always with the girl's knowledge. Katia had made such a pickup the first time I was her "wingman" and several times since, so he was favorably predisposed towards me.

As it was Friday night, we both knew something dear old Roger did not; Katia wasn't intending to pick anybody up. When she said "lesbian bar" to me on a Friday she really meant "motel sex party." Over the past few months we attended several groups, presenting ourselves as a married couple. The Friday group which had become our favorite was an established association of married couples that checked IDs and were quite firm about regular medical reports. (She used her driver's license while I used my passport and discharge papers to explain the different addresses.) My cousin and I were christened with the same last name ("Windsor," our fathers were brothers) and she did not change it when she married; thus there was a small deception on our part. But there was no harm done.

There were actually a fair number of sex clubs in the expanded DC area. One we knew required three recommendations from current members, a security check, and a Dun & Bradstreet report. Others were basically homeowner money-makers, anybody who paid at the door was free to screw anybody who was willing in the dimly lit "mattress room." This club was in-between those two models, they had a couple of interviews/auditions before entry to the club meetings, they checked IDs every time, and published a set of rules for "who" and "how" the sex worked at meetings. (Sex was pretty much vanilla, with partners assigned at random using room keys. All so far were pretty good in our experience.) It was enough structure without being overbearing.

"Could you pick me up at 7? There is a new one I want to try and I'm afraid it is a bit of a drive."

"See you then. Say hello to Roger for me." As I said, Roger and I get along well.

"Sure cuz. Until then."

-

Three years ago Katia was 22 when she married Roger, who was 45 at the time. They met running marathons and kept running into each other. Since Roger was wealthy, you might wonder if she loved him or his bank account. I am convinced she loved him for three reasons: 1) they fell in love and were married long before she had a hint of how wealthy he was, 2) before they married she knew he had a serious health problem, and 3) I saw them together and they both acted very much in love. Sincerely in love. The type of true love I did not find in my two marriages.

Roger wore his hair in a crew cut he refused to dye (it was silver) and had the look that military officers between the ages of 30 and 45 have, so he looked a bit younger than he was. His demeanor was that of a university professor: bookish, well considered and economical with his words. Katia was taking nursing classes related to whatever his health problem was, they were making plans for a long haul with a bitter end. Katia was of pure Russian descent on her mother's side, about 5 foot 1, very thin and nicely curved with a dancer's legs and muscles. In fact, she was so thin her largish B-cups almost looked too large of her. Her brown hair was long, reaching almost to her butt.

Despite her sincere love for her husband, Katia had needs her older husband could not fill. Nor would I, incest was not our cup of tea. I was 35. My first marriage ended in her murder, my second in divorce. After a decade of military service flying Lightnings in the UK I was now back in the USA, loitering around DC trying to decide on my future. When Katia first suggested this arrangement it seemed too good to be true: safe sex on a schedule (married couples had babysitters to consider), with no tiresome cruising bars trading worn out pick-up lines. I had wedding rings to spare. After a month-long vetting this would be our fourth meeting as full members of this club. She had made a reservation last week, there was no need to bother her husband with the details.

This group was started decades ago by a couples who liked to play naked with friends but wanted it very safe and on a schedule. When the original dozen couples got to be too many to meet in somebody's house, they partnered with a motel. The current 20 stakeholder couples (such a DC term) each included at least one child of the original swinger couples. Now they also had 60 "certified" associate couples, including Katia and I. All members were 20 to 45 years old. The original swingers now had a 'seniors' club for couples 35 to 65; they met of Saturdays with a more relaxed pace. (I note that at 25 and 48 respectively, Katia and her husband would be excluded from both groups.)

For this younger group, who were likely to have children at home, sex was always done on a schedule. The arrival window at the motel was 8:00 to 8:30, we arrived in the middle of the time period. After checking in at the front desk and paying our fee, we made our way to the third floor party room. There we where greeted by the hostess and received our set-ups for the first session. My assignee was not ready for me yet so I talked with some of the other men who were waiting. Katia took her room key and went to get ready. Ladies were supposed to be ready in their rooms no later that 8:35 for the first one-hour session.

Pairings for the first hour were random assignments, the women received a room key and the men were assigned to a room. Men waited in the party room until the woman signaled she was "ready for company" by activating a light on the board in the party room. Husbands did not know their wife's room number. No husband was assigned to their own wife. We had never had a "repeat" assignment.

After the first session guests usually returned to the party room to pair up for the second session, which was also nominally one hour. The second session was billed as "Sadie Hawkins Hour," meaning it was by lady's choice. Some people hooked up for the second session by pre-arrangement, others were spontaneous choices. A third session was available, these could go to multiple participants and could last until check-out time the next morning. However, most couples planned to call it a night after the second session; by then the men were usually drained and there were those babysitters to consider.

All the couples had passed several screenings that considered physical attractiveness, sexual skills, attitude about the random pairings and understanding of club policies. There were strict rules about things like greetings, privacy and etiquette. Katia and I had not been disappointed with our partners yet.

I did not have to wait long, my assignment was room 320 so when that light on the board came on I made my way down the hall, knocked on the door, let myself in, and introduced myself. The protocol was to exchange first names and a "couples" head shot.

The women have a number of choices for the greeting. They can be dressed or naked or anywhere in between. They can choose to be in the bed, in a chair, or in the shower. Men take their cue from the woman, if she is dressed then after an introduction she might wish help becoming undressed. If she is in bed she either will ask the man to undress and join her, or to take a quick shower. In my case the woman was naked in bed, under the sheet. She seemed rather confident as we shook hands.

"Belle," she said as she we exchanged pictures. I did not look at the picture right away, I was entranced at the lovely creature I expected to spend the next hour pleasing. She was about 5 foot 3, with short brown hair and brown eyes. Her roundish face had a slightly mischievous look. I would guess her pert breasts were B-cups. I placed her age at 25. Her wedding ring was on a chain around her neck, that was a custom in this group. "Always close to the heart" was the phrase they used to suggest their status as married but granted freedom by their spouse, who placed their necklace.

"Carl," I said, shaking her hand. "I'm with Katia. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you also... Very nice, if those clothes come off and show me what I think they will show me."

I am 5 foot 10, 155 pounds and have been told I look a little like a young skinny Glen Frey. I'm not over-muscled but fit enough. Up until a few months ago I had flown supersonic fighter jets in the RAF, which meant health checkups every 3 months to see I was in superior physical shape. Out of habit I still make 10 mile runs twice a week, plus there are daily calisthenics and twice-a-week swimming, all to keep fit.

"My husband is Dave, and this is our first meeting as members," Belle continued.

"Dave?" I asked. The combination "Belle and Dave" twigged a memory so I had to tear my eyes away for Belle to look at the picture. Unbelievably, the picture was of Dave Winston, who I knew from my father's home town! I had heard something about him moving. I had last seen Dave 5 years ago, during a short visit to the states. At the time he said that he had a steady girl at school and expected to marry her when he graduated. Three years ago I got the wedding announcement but could not get away from my duties. "My goodness, Belle! It is a small world! I am David's friend Carl from his home town."

"The name is familiar but I don't recall you at the wedding..."

"I was in the military and could not get away. I sent a very large silver picture frame."

"Oh yes... Wow! That Carl... Duty! Yes, I remember, that was really a great present. We have it holding our wedding photo on the wall in the living room, in a place of honor! It is so good to meet you at last!"

The issue of sex was temporarily forgotten, we spent the next ten minutes talking non-stop, catching each other up on our lives.

However, while sex was not in the foreground, she was naked and we were both expectant. Finally, Belle decided that the clothing inequity had to be corrected.

I said that if she wished, I would bow out, because of my friendship with her husband. She would not hear of it. Quite the contrary, she was here for sex "and it looks like I drew a winner" so she wanted me naked ASAP, and in her words, "delightfully lodged in my body before anyone mentions my husband's name again." She assumed the usual position for missionary work. She did allow that after I made her feel "very good" we could continue the discussion.

Well, I was not going to decline such a request. My casual clothing was suited for very quick removal. She made approving noises at what was revealed.

Following my usual routine I pulled out a condom; club rules make their use her choice. She told me to "put that dreadful thing away." Out of common courtesy and respect I also indicated my willingness to step into the shower, but she pointed between her legs insistently. She also said she was sure my tongue-work was divine, but she wanted meat. Inside. Now.

You must know that in some things a woman is always right.

She was very wet and excited, I could also tell she really liked my fit body.

Entry into her body was easily accomplished, her natural juices were really flowing and mine also made their appearance. We were in the friendly missionary position with her smiling broadly. She was tighter than average, but there were no difficulties. On the third thrust I slid "balls deep" into her eager body. I waited to make sure she had adjusted but she was rather in a state and insisted I continue, and suggested a bit less gentleness would be appreciated. I complied, and after about 90 seconds of my energetic stroking she gave herself over to a very delightful little climax. Then she requested I hold myself still above her so she could catch her breath and look at me without the covers.

After giving her that first climax I felt compelled to inquire about the state of her marriage. Dave was my friend after all.

Her response was "three years and getting better each day." She could not say the same about her first go-round.

She was a month short of 18 the first time she was married.

"My first was a case of two ignorant virgins, the shortest bit of what we did not know, and a hysterical imaginary pregnancy. We could not afford to confirm it with a Doc. Our parents moved like lightning to get us married, but once we went through the ceremony and the paperwork was signed we were kept apart 'until he could afford a place.' We did not even get a wedding night! In truth I was still a virgin. It took some time for all parties to acknowledge the false alarm. Annulment followed - the paperwork took months. The grounds were that we truthfully never consummated the marriage - he never penetrated me. Since our parents were running our show, Tom and I made a deal to do the deed for real as soon as we were unmarried. By then I was on the pill. We liked doing it the right way, so we were fucking regulars for awhile. When he married I was his Best Man! But we were not exclusive, in fact we each brought friends for the other to enjoy... and share."

After that, sex was a regular part of Belle's life. Eventually she met David and she immediately cut all her regulars off. She and David loved each other. She was faithful from the date of their engagement until their two-year anniversary - with the exception of his bachelor party, which I also missed.

Belle wanted to make sure that any bachelor party hanky-panky was the sort she could approve of, so she had to be there, watching but out-of-sight. At the party two of her friends with professional experience gave a strip show (not a strip tease, they stripped, showed everything and put toys inside - but no touching was allowed). Then Belle joined the two girls behind the wall of a two-hole glory-hole that had been set up. The three girls rotated, servicing the guys. Only David knew Belle was taking part, but he didn't know how much she was enjoying his friends. When he stepped up he got great treatment, all three girls took turns sucking him, keeping him on edge, getting him a little crazy. Then Belle backed up her pussy to the hole for him to finish. Later the other two girls provided pussy for the best man and David's brother.

After their second anniversary a mutual interest in "sport sex" more or less erupted from both of them. When they married, they skipped the vow to "forsake all others" and instead promised to "share the flowers on life's path." They had no taste for affairs, plus they were concerned about health risks, so they focused on playing in organized groups. They wanted safe sex while they still could, before they started a family. They tried some other groups and were eventually steered to this one.

"You know, you can meet the nicest people and do the most fun things in a group like this," she said as she squeezed me delightfully, inside. I had to agree. We started moving together again in that most human dance and had more fun. She had another little climax, but then we both started to build up to something mutual.

"You feel so good inside me! Keep that up, you are hitting me just right."

I did as I was told, she really had a wonderful pussy for fucking and was delightful to look at, so I said as much. "Oh yes my dear, you are really very beautiful like that. Keep your leg right there. There! That's it!"

"Oh fuck youarerightthat is bettterrrr. Oh yes, just... Oh You Nasty Man! At my nipple! Fuck!"

Well, I really could not leave the tempting little nubbins alone the way they were dancing around, begging for attention until I had to put my mouth on one. I sucked it in and gave it a sound tongue thrashing until her screams of delight threatened my hearing. All the time my legs and hips were trying to drive her into the mattress. She was wonderful at working with me. Good times. I forgot she was married to my friend. I almost had everything blanked out when her next climax hit. It was a nice one, and her pussy contractions managed to get me to that fabled point-of-no-return.

I tried to hold out longer, but it was hopeless, so I reversed course and put it to her with more energy, bringing my own climax just as hers was about to finish. Her smile when she realized she forced me to climax was very bright indeed. That is, in fact, the last thing I recall before I went a little crazy. We both had a good time!

When I was done with my business I collapsed next to her on the bed. We both had to cool off, but the emotion was enough that we held hands and I had one leg over hers.

A few minutes later we had our wind back. She asked, "Do you want to kiss me? I mean, would it be a problem for Katia if you did?" This was a reference to another rule; the group was founded by horny married couples who were like prostitutes in that sex - even oral sex - was okay, but kisses were considered something special and were not allowed without permission.

I gave her a quick kiss, then I had to confess. "Yes, about Katia. I feel I should confess something as I am here under a false flag. But it must be a confidence between us."

I have found that secrets perk women up far more than they should. Men too, but the effect on women was more pronounced. "Oh? That sounds yummy. Is it something I can't tell David?"

"I know better than to ask a man or woman to keep a secret from their spouse, that is rude, uncivilized, and grossly unreasonable besides. But I must ask that you promise, for yourself and him, not to share it with the club or any of its other members."

"Cross my heart..." She made the usual sign, flicking both erect nipples and giving herself a little shiver as she did so. "Now give."

I gave her some more little nibble kisses on the good parts sticking up so nice, just because. They really were quite good and I could get used to them. We both enjoyed it.

Then I continued. "The woman in that picture, who is in another room and with whom I lawfully share a last name, is married, all good and proper. However, she is not MY wife, she is married to a man more than a decade older than I. She is in fact my cousin, on my father's side. She recruited me to act as her husband for these events."

"That sounds deliciously clever on her part. But... if she is your cousin... isn't that incest?"

"It would indeed be incest if we engaged in these activities together. However, if you think about it, the one person you can be sure you do not engage sexually at these functions is the person you have identified as your spouse. The club has safeguards in the matching process. So we are quite safe from that particular sin... if it be a sin. I refer you to the story of Lot's daughters in a certain well-regarded book. Also Abraham's wife. Did you know first cousins can marry in some states? Including this one?"

"I did not know that. Wait... what you say is true, except at one of the vetting sessions David and I had to demonstrate... sex. We had to do each other before an audience. So did you... you know, then?"

"We were asked to do the same, but we knew it was coming. We played up so much to one of the other couples, Jane and Edward, that they were tempted to join us. So, after I warmed up both Katia and Jane, plus Katia warmed up both me and Edward, we each took them for our partners at the most critical juncture in the process. Well, Katia did me oral, but that is not, strictly speaking, incest. They did not object and we got the highest grades ever given by Jane and Ed, plus the other two observing couples."

EricOmro
EricOmro
10 Followers