Wingman Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was very clever... exactly when... oh never mind. Back to my earlier question... David and I said we would not kiss unless it seemed 'right' so. Of course, we know that special conditions apply to his friends... you would have kissed me at the wedding, and remember the glory hole? This feels right. So... let me rephrase: I would like you to kiss me again. Please?"

One hates to leave a lady waiting or wanting, so of course I kissed her. I started with a chaste kiss, but our lips parted and she led me down the garden path further and further until we got to that very involved point where we each tried to tickle the other's tonsils with our playfully dueling tongues and began those caresses that inevitably rekindle the fires of desire between a man and a woman. She was a good kisser and her response said she liked my approach.

By the time the fires were burning bright it was after 9:20. That was when Belle noticed the time.

The rules are that first play session is supposed to end between 9:15 and 9:40. The custom was for everybody to assemble more-or-less naked in the party room where the women would select their companions for the second session. Sometime those second session pairings were set up by the women ahead of time, either prior to the party or in the crowd before the first session; a little planning ahead means more time in the bedroom. For those without pre-arrangements, the men were strongly urged ("Sadie Hawkins" rule - whoever she was) to accept the first invitation they got.

Looking at the clock and my erection, Belle had a different idea. "You know what? You are a keeper, I think I will keep you... if that is all right with you? Why waste time going to the party room if we are both good with the choice? Are you okay with that? Damn, I am being so presumptuous, you might want somebody else."

"I think that is a wonderful idea, the best I have heard."

"Uh, is it allowed?"

I understood what she was asking. I knew it was allowed because a male stakeholder and Katia did exactly the same thing on our second visit to the club.

"Why yes, it is allowed. But are you sure you don't want some variety? Or to check in with David?"

"David and I plan to meet and leave after the second session. How about Katia? Or... are you looking for some variety?"

"Katia and I plan to to leave then also. As for variety, I am sure I can't find anybody better out there. Did you want to shower before we...?"

"Not now," she said. I was hard enough so as soon as the word was out of her mouth she swung a leg over me. A moment later she had impaled herself upon my cock with a sigh. "Damn, you feel good."

"If not a shower, perhaps you would like me to use my mouth on you for a bit. Just to..."

"You do... that? Without a shower?" she said, her eyes practically bugging out. "You would pleasure me with your mouth... now? After... All messy like this?"

"But of course! It is called a cream pie and I would be delighted. I used to vacation in Europe where such things are common with some girls." I recalled some French and Scandinavian girls who introduced me to the concept and really appreciated such attention from me - but only when another woman was not around.

"Don't move!" She unplugged her happy place from my joystick and knee-walked up my body until she was over my mouth. There we shared a different type of kiss - one between her labials and my facial lips. It is a type of kiss that was not mentioned in the club rules.

I like to eat pussy because it makes women happy, which just plain feels good. Plus it makes them want to see me again. Also, it increases their pleasure without impairing mine, I have to recover anyway and if they get another happy moment it costs me nothing. I would not say I prefer to put my mouth on a messy pussy, but I find the women appreciate far more than my very slight inconvenience.

All that being said, I particularly like this position, where the woman's face is very visible to me as I pleasure her with tongue and lips. By watching her face I can find out what is working, and what is not. Am I being too hard on the clit? Does she like me more deep in her hole? Does she like broad strokes or just the tip of the tongue? These are all important. I can also test her interest in less conventional venues. Is she okay with my tongue on her taint? Is going farther back nasty good, or nasty bad? Does she want something new in her sex play?

Belle wanted to see and feel me cleaning her pussy of the excess cum I had put there. I got the impression that this was something she had read about, but the reality was entirely new.

"Have you ever had Dave do this?" I asked. They were married, so I figured some advice might go a long way.

"No... I wanted to ask, but every time I chicken out. Besides, after he makes a mess there his interest drops off greatly. I know, the answer is to bring in another guy, but I don't think he would be interested in that, even if the guy left."

"Maybe a friend instead of just any other guy?"

"That might work... You are angling for another shot at my body outside the club, aren't you?"

"You really are quite delightful, and the club schedule is a bit tedious sometimes."

"I like the way you think! We will talk. But for now... Oh Yeah! Keep that up! Your tongue feels so good inside, moving like that!"

I was moving my tongue in a 'gathering' motion inside her pussy. To her it felt like a very strong, flexible muscle exploring her in a regular pattern. It would not get her off, the idea was to get her craving more cock. Soon enough she wanted to move on.

For the next round she wanted it from behind, either standing bent over, doggy-style, or in a flat 'tits down' position with a small pillow under her tummy. I said doggy was good and we got into position. Entry was super easy. I spent a few minutes trying different angles of attack until she found what worked best, then in no time I was pounding away at her.

I picked doggy because it was the best for using my hands on her clit, breasts or ass to wind her up. Also, while standing bent over is good it you were in front of a mirror, we did not have one set at the right height in this room. (I have a perfect set-up at home.) In this case using my fingers on her clit was too much. However, grabbing both breasts and using thumbs and forefingers on the nipples? SCORE!

She was wonderful about verbal feedback, with appropriate comments like, "Yessss!" and "Oh my!" and "You fuck me soooo good!" I half expected her to break out with Handel's chorus when we reached the high point for us both, but we settled for a stream of inarticulate gibberish exaltation. Either that or we were speaking in tongues, as we understood each other perfectly.

Afterwards we had more relaxation and general conversation.

At this point she clearly wanted more time with me than the time limit allowed. She was sure David would be okay with it. But our homes were rather far apart (a 90 minute drive between them) plus I had to take Katia home so staying overnight in the room was not an option. (The women had the room for the night if they wanted. Some couples with a long drive stayed over; also some husbands liked to enjoy their messy woman in her messy bed.)

She mentioned that, on the way here, David had hinted at staying for a third session, he was curious. His thought was to stay over in her room, then go directly to a early morning golf meeting that he was loath to miss. His clubs were even in the car. At the time she felt she could not do it, she was sure she would be too tired. Now she was more positive, it seemed like a good time for some extra fun, as I was somebody her husband could not object to, or worry about.

I did ask her about weekend plans, she had none. I had no good ideas, but I was thinking. She was fun.

We also talked about other things, including sex. She asked if I could get off a third time by 10:30. I told her it was possible, but would take real inspiration.

She also wanted to have a good look at me, so we carried the talk to the bathroom, which is the best-lit space in any motel room. Of course I got a good look at her too, and I told her she was a very attractive lady.

While looking at me under the bright lights she got this look in her eye and asked if I was willing to allow something "less conventional." Something that was not prohibited by club rules, but probably only because nobody thought of it.

I replied, "Well, we are friends here, so why not?"

Then she asked if I would wash my butt in the shower while she watched. That didn't sound too strange, except she wanted me to wash just my butt, and to do it quickly. She held out the hand unit for me, giving me this shy smile. I complied. As I started to wash I asked what she was thinking off. Of course, she got embarrassed, but I said the she should consider what I was doing as I held my backside open.

"The fact is, you have a real attractive bottom, and I have always wanted to... well... do things with an attractive bottom... I think they call it rimming? But I can't ask David; what if he said no, or worse if he liked it and I didn't... well... With anyone else I can't get past the thought of... you know... so I thought, that if I watched you wash it, I might get over that part. Plus I trust you. Am I terrible?"

She wanted to put her tongue on my butt and she thought she was terrible? "Well, now that you say that, you are very not terrible and it makes perfect sense so I will be glad to help. If you want to perform anilingus on me..."

"Ann who?"

"Anilingus is the formal name, and I assure you I will enjoy it. Indeed, it is probably the one thing that will insure I can finish once more before the deadline."

"Can I help wash?" she asked kind of meekly. I had no objection except her fingernails, but one was trimmed.

She did not get in the shower, I guess it was the usual female thing about keeping her hair dry even from the splashing. But I turned my back, held my butt cheeks apart, and bent forward slightly so she could use her trimmed finger and the showers hand attachment to make sure I was quite squeaky clean outside and at least to the first knuckle length inside. Then I dried off and we returned to the bed.

Basically, she wanted me to sit on her face, supporting my own weight but allowing her tongue and lips access to the entire area, including my balls. I had no objection, and of course I stiffened up smartly. She started with my taint, I really did not want to just drop my anus on her. From there she moved cautiously both up - to the crinkled tight hole, and then back down to explore my ball sack. I said I could understand why any man might be hesitant to allow fingers is such places, but that a curious tongue was really quite nice.

Of course, by that time I had a monster of an erection standing out. She commented on feeling the root of it underneath, inside the sack.

Finally she asked me to move so she had better access to the tight hole. She rimmed me seriously for a bit, I could tell she enjoyed the freedom to indulge her curiosity, and in due time started to force the opening with the tip of her tongue. That was a strange feeling, to be honest I was not sure that nothing untoward would happen.

Positioned as we were, my cock was resting between her tits. The position naturally suggested tit-fucking. In the past I had done that with several girls, all with larger endowments, and always working with my body below the tits, so my strokes were toward the face. I had never considered tit-fucking from this direction, from above, but the idea came to me and I asked it I might.

She was sure that her breasts were not big enough, but I said they were quite delightful and I would like to try. So she agreed. I gathered some of our combined fluid from her pussy and applied it to her chest mounds. Then I rested my cock between her delightful mounds and pushed them together.

It was nothing like before; I always titty-fucked breasts that were large, floppy sacks of flesh which I held together by the nipples. Several girls had pierced nipples with rings attached, and in some cases a small chain or leather lace was used to pull the rings; I suspect that tickled the pain-pleasure boundary. I admit, in those cases the physical act felt better than this, but the pain for the girl always made me grit my teeth.

However, while Belle's "chest peaches" did not encompass my cock completely, the part of me that was enclosed felt very good, and for looks she got top marks. Of course I was looking at her shaved pussy. I found myself getting quite aroused.

Then Belle started to employ her tongue again. Since I was moving she would settle her mouth in a position where I would run my tight hole onto it, allowing her to penetrate me a bit. Her tongue wiggled delightfully on the way in and out. The stimulation in two distinct locations had a profound effect. I moved closer and closer to a third climax with this delightful creature.

Then she called a halt to my movements, she wanted me to hold myself in position while her tongue explored some more. This time her tongue paid special attention to my ball sack, and the root of my shaft. When she was done she called for a slight shift in position. She wanted the head on my cock buried between the middle of her breasts when I yielded my cum; she wanted to feel it with her tits. Meanwhile, she was going to press her tongue against my balls and the buried root of my shaft, because she was curious to feel my cum from there. I was to stay that way for two or three pulses, then I was to quickly move backward and spend the rest of my cum on her face - as a facial - and in her open mouth.

It seemed a complicated, unusual and potentially very messy request, but she wanted it messy and I am naturally an accommodating lover, plus there was enough stimulation in the program so, given my state, I would get off. I agreed.

I had to move a bit, now my cockhead was getting the stimulation, where before I had mostly been getting the stimulation on my shaft. Plus, her tongue action around my balls had an effect, the tip of her tongue found a very useful spot. As a result I ramped quickly.

"Belle, it won't be long now. Are you sure you want it this way?"

"Oh yesss Darling. Do it for me and I will make it up to you." Well, that was not going to be an issue.

"It will be messy, very messy, and you won't get anything out of it."

"You let Belle worry about what Belle gets. I just want your external climax, your messy external climax all over my chest and face, okay lover?"

"Well... it is coming soon, your tongue is... fuck that's good, and those yummy peaches on your chest are going to get creamed real... soon... now... OHFUCK, here IT CUMMMS!" I yelled as my climax hit me. It felt so good to hold those nice round titties around my cockhead as the cream shot out of me. Some spunk escaped, shooting down to her navel, but most stayed where it was intended, on her tits where I intended to lick it up.

However, despite how good that was, I got a lot more out of that climax because of where her tongue was resting lightly against my balls, and the tip of her tongue was pressing against the root of my cock underneath. That felt so good, so connected to her, I almost lost the second step. Almost, but not quite.

As my third jet of cum was gathering itself to fire out I realized I had to move, so I lifted my body up and slid back. Belle opened her mouth to catch my cum. The next shot was messed up, I was still moving when it happened so I wound up painting her cheek and neck. But the rest of the volley was right on, the fourth spurt covered her tongue, the fifth coated her lips, and after that I sort of dribbled the remaining cum on her face.

Despite the amount of my cum on her body, she looked very, very happy with the result. She raved about how she was totally connected with my climax, what a thrill it was to feel my "whole mechanism" at the center of the action when I fired those first two shots.

After the second session people usually gathered in the party room to meet up with their partners and maybe socialize with new friends. By the time we finished it was after 10:30 so I got quickly dressed to leave. Belle did not, in fact she made no attempt to dress or clean herself up. Going to the party room nude was acceptable - after all, hookups for the third session were made there, and the third session was very flexible in terms of rules; for instance, threesomes, gang-bangs, and even kitten piles were allowed. Since folks would be barefoot and some dripping might occur they put down a covering over the carpet. But I gather Belle really wanted to show off her state for her husband. This was a unique chance since most other sessions would involve a condom.

Of course, her creamed peaches looked so sweet I had to have a nibble first. She really had a lovely giggle at that.

-

When Belle and I left her motel room she only had her shoes and her purse. She left my cum on her face and naked body, showing it gleefully. This was the first meeting she and her husband attended as full members and she wanted a memory. I cautioned her about "my secret" and mentioned that Katia - who might know David from school - would NOT be in the party room.

We found her husband David quickly enough. Seeing his wife of three years naked and dripping from her face, chest and crotch, in the company of his old hometown friend he never expected to see here, struck David quite speechless. I am not sure what struck him more, her presentation or my company. It was a nice coincidence. That allowed me to get the first word in, congratulating him on his graduation, his marriage and his new job. I also mentioned that I was now in the area after resigning from the RAF.

The last time he had seen me I was on my second marriage, I came to the US on a quick solo trip and he had not heard about the divorce. I did not bring it up.

Belle asked about who he was with. He mentioned two names, neither of which I recognized, saying that the second girl had picked him right out as soon as she got to the party room, even though he was not the best-looking or best-endowed man there. He was quite pleased about that and got on well with both wives. But he had an issue.

David asked, "Tell me, why is it when a woman gives her name, she also gives her husband's name? Even if it is general social conversation in the party room?"

"Well, we don't use last names do we, that's the rule. But did you know that, among the 40 women in the club, 10 are named Ashley? Plus there are 8 females named Jordan... also 2 guys. So you see, there must be a distinction. I suggested hair color but it seems that varies with time, and not in the way nature intends. Also, a word to the wise, any change you happen to notice and mention must be any improvement, one that makes them look younger."

"Ah... yes. I take both points."

That was Belle's cue to gush about our time together, starting with how I suggested withdrawing once I knew who she was. "I said that was not needed, I mean, it is not like incest after all. So he stayed and was a perfect gentleman... in EVERY way. We spent so much time talking about you Dear that I had to ask him to stay for the second session... and he did! He was wonderful, the perfect companion for my first full encounter."

"Well, I am glad you had a good time too. Still, it seems rather like my dear friend missed something in the cleanup." He motioned towards the cum his wife displayed on her face, chest, and down below. Turning to me he said, "Are you intending to leave her like that for me to clean up?"

Belle started to say something, I assume she was going to say it was her idea, but with a wink I gracefully cut her off. As soon as David's words were out of his mouth, I got a wicked idea and I thought she might go along. She wanted more time, and I had more time, so why not? Plus David wanted a third session and a thrill.