All Comments on 'Wingnut'

by ausfet

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Keep writing

Mysteriously wonderful whodunit. Keep writing

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 6 years ago
Wow

Great story. Thanks.

CharlieB4CharlieB4about 6 years ago
Fantastic!!

Awesome murder mystery. Terrific job keeping all the plot lines driving onward to a suitably hectic climax. 5*

Oh yeah and love the title. Got a mate we call “wing” short for Wingnut for the same reasons...

tygztygzabout 6 years ago

As usual, I'm reading one of Ausfet's stories way past my bedtime, and I just couldn't put it down. Amazing, twists and turns, utterly plausible yet definitely not where I thought it was going. 5* Everytime, always well-earned.

jezzazjezzazabout 6 years ago
Just great.

Really great. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very good

Excellent read

jtaylor

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 6 years ago
I gave up

This story left me midway through page two. It wasn’t making any sense. I didn’t score it.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 6 years ago
You totally sandbagged me

What a great mystery. I finally read it straight through - because I couldn’t put it down. This should be rereleased tomorrow with the Literotica “Magical Mystery Tour” event. What an interweaving of the three story lines into a complex and exciting plot. And what a group of improbable hero’s - Jason, Audrey and Kyle. But in the end my heart goes to Amanda, and of course, Erin! You’ve outdone yourself.

tennesseeredtennesseeredabout 6 years ago
Outstanding story, well told

I read this when it first came out and I just gave it second read to pick up trade craft ideas. The plot is complex with many characters and subplots but in the end Ausfet wraps it all up in a bow as you would expect a good author to do. But, it kept me reading and guessing right to the end. It bears a second read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Sorry, but there was nothing to catch my attention in the first half page, so I bailed. If a story, any story, doesn’t “grab” me early I lose interest fast. Not the writer’s fault, I know, maybe I just have a short attention span. Anyway, thanks, but no, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent

Thank you I really enjoyed it.

mcollectmcollectalmost 6 years ago
One of yur best.

I have now read then all and enjoyed every one. Keep up the excellent work.

bachgenbachdrwgbachgenbachdrwgover 5 years ago
Re: Anon with the limited concentration span.

Obviously, this extremely intelligent, well crafted and written tale would have been far too much for you. Couldn't hack it beyond half a page?? How on earth did you expect to manage 13 pages. You'd have probably shrivelled up into a dry, whimpering husk. Authors of ausfet's quality deserve our respect. Not unqualified respect but certainly far more than someone with blatant issues who commits the unforgivable sin of a moronic comment to compensate for his(probably) stupidity. This really is a brilliantly crafted plot (plus sub-plots) woven together with loving care for atmosphere and the excruciating foibles of the human species. A five is a forgone conclusion :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent story!

That's all.

tazz317tazz317almost 5 years ago
A FRESH LOOK AT MURDER MYSTERY DOWN UNDER

with a new Poirot/Holmes on the scene, TK U MLJ LV NV

Bilgerat13Bilgerat13about 2 years ago

A good Who Done It, with well defined characters. The only down side was that Robbie's recordings weren't played at the next family party and give Audrey some closure.

stewartbstewartb6 months ago

Many twists and turns ... what a development..........................

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userausfet@ausfet
Don't get too excited, I'm not dead. Thanks to everyone who has emailed, voted and commented. Thanks also to the lovely folk who have edited my stories and provided advice. About me: 38, married, two kids, two dogs, live in Brisbane. To answer some of the most commonly...

SIMILAR Stories