Wings of a Lover Ch. 05

Story Info
Brooklyn takes Kelly in a violent scene of dominate love.
5.9k words
4.7
4.4k
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I know many of you have figured this story had dropped off the face of the earth. And for a long time, it had. I have been thinking about finishing this for a while now and in fact wanted to work on another storyline all together. But I could not leave poor Kelly trapped under her frozen lover for all eternity. So, I must finish this first before I start on my new tale that has been buzzing in my mind this past week. There will be one more chapter to Wings of a Lover before I retire this story and bring everyone some closure. Enjoy!

_________________________________________

Dark hair streamed down the slender and fit shoulder of the naked woman. She lifted herself up and down gracefully and with fluid movements. Goliath looked down to watch his thickness disappear and reappear in the folds between Elisa's legs, and he groaned in pleasure. Cupping her firm bottom in his large, clawed hands, Goliath lifted Elisa's slight form up and down at a faster pace. She arched her back and let out a loud gasp of pleasure, and her lover let out a deep rumbling growl as he felt her juices gush from her and waterfall down his throbbing shaft.

"Goliath!" Elisa let out a raspy plea as she edged closer to her orgasm. Goliath shifted his weight to thrust his hips upward, giving Elisa a firmer saddle to crash down into. She quickened her pace, her body trembling. Goliath felt her muscles constricting around his cock and edged further into oblivion with her.

She locked her dark, brown eyes onto Goliath's that were glowing slightly with pleasure. She said his name several desperate times as she reached the end of her climax and soared. Feeling the same end, Goliath let out a roar that echoed through the clocktower, streaming his seed hard and hot into the depths of his small human lover.

Elisa crumpled onto his broad chest. He remained inside, filling her up and stretching her open. He felt her hips shift forward to allow his softening cock to slip from her. Warm wetness came flooding out with him, along with the pungent smell of their sex.

It still amazed him how the girth of him could fit into the smallness that was Elisa. He had to restrain himself from giving her the full strength of his lovemaking. It took some practice and patience, but he was finally learning how to properly love his human woman.

Thinking about sex with humans made him ponder about Brooklyn. The younger man had been dreary eyed and upbeat the last few nights. Goliath had attempted to corner his clansman into telling him what the change in mood was about. Brooklyn gave not a hint of information to his whereabouts. Hudson had informed him that Brooklyn had rescued a woman a few nights ago and had brought the unconscious lady back to their clocktower.

"I know young love when I see it, lad," Hudson had said to Goliath. "There was definitely a spark in Brooklyn's eye for this lassie."

Could it be that Brooklyn was leaving at moonrise every night to be with this Kelly woman?

"Do you think Brooklyn is with that woman?" asked Elisa, who was still curled small and warm on his massive chest.

Goliath smiled and cupped her chin in his hand so that she would look up at him. He kissed her soft lips, tasting her briefly with his tongue.

"How do you always know what I'm thinking?" he breathed.

"Mmm, maybe it's you who knows what I'm thinking?" she teased.

Elisa rolled off from Goliath and sat at the edge of the bed. She searched through the clothing that was tossed about the room before selecting her t-shirt. Goliath watched as she stood to dress, appreciating her silhouetted shape of her breasts and hips as she moved around the dark room. She saw that he was watching her, not bothering to cover his naked mass that lay comfortably spread out on the bed. Laughing, she threw his clothes at him and told him to dress before the others returned from their patrol of the city.

"And what if they did? I have no shame in them knowing that I took my woman this night," he said smugly.

"Ha!" she exclaimed, tugging her pants up onto her hips and buttoning them. "I have no interest in the voyeuristic curiosities of the others. Have any of them ever even been with a woman?"

"Hudson was quite the stud in his day."

Elisa made a face and Goliath laughed but obeyed and got himself dressed. His thoughts kept circling back to Brooklyn. He had not returned last night before sunrise, and that was always concerning. The city was still a dangerous place for a gargoyle during daytime hours.

"I'm home!" echoed Hudson's deep voice from the clocktower's ledge.

Bronx, the clan's gargoyle K-9, came rushing into the clocktower, his clawed feet clicking on the stone floor. He gave Goliath and Elisa an excited hello. Elisa laughed and scratched the strange dog between the ears.

Hudson looked around the clocktower.

"Brooklyn has not come home yet, has he?" he asked Goliath.

Goliath frowned deeply. "No. I was hoping you or the others would have seen him during your patrols this evening."

"This is not like our young lad to be missing from home at daybreak and still no sign from him this late into the night," said Hudson.

"I am getting worried. Even if he is with this Kelly woman you told me about, he would have been back by now."

The remaining members of Goliath's clan, Lexington, Broadway and Goliath's daughter Angela, landed with the sound of wingbeats at the clocktower's balcony. Broadway scanned the area and when he did not see the face of his missing rookery brother, shot Lexington a worried look.

"You have not seen Brooklyn during your patrols?" asked Goliath.

"No. We were hoping he had made his way home by now," said Broadway.

Elisa's cellphone chimed at that moment, disrupting the uneasy atmosphere that was settling over the clan.

"It's Jason," said Elisa as he looked down at her ringing phone.

Goliath and the others listened as Elisa answered the call from NYPD partner. Elisa's face grew closed and concerned. She looked over at Goliath with her phone still pressed to her ear. Her mouth was a thin line of concern. Goliath felt the sickening dread sink into the pit of his stomach.

After she hung up, Elisa started to gather her jacket and car keys.

"I think you better follow along, Goliath," she said. "There has been a break-in at Kelly's apartment. She did not show up for work today and her best friend went to check on her. There was clearly a struggle. Kelly is missing."

Goliath tensed and shot a glance at Hudson, who gave an equally disturbed look in his direction.

"And Jason said that it looks like an animal went through the apartment. There are scratch marks on the walls. Big ones. . ."

"Brooklyn!" breathed Goliath.

Elisa nodded grimly and wrote down the address on the Chinese menu that was on the coffee table. She gave it to Goliath.

"I'll meet you at the apartment. You may want to bring Bronx. He might be able to help."

With that, she turned and hurried down the tower steps.

___________________________________________________

There was no sense of time in the prison that housed Kelly and Brooklyn. There were no windows, and the room had shifted to a sickening greyish color that was neither light nor dark. The mechanics of the cell remained silent with nothing interesting to look at, and Kelly heard and saw no one for hours. Her throat was scorched from her yelling for help and from thirst. She was starting to feel the pangs of hunger, and God, did she need to pee! But she dared not move to try to free herself from under Brooklyn's crushing, frozen body for fear of toppling him over and shattering him into a million pieces of lifeless stone.

She had managed to shift her hips enough to free his literal rock-hard cock from her depths. She was thankful his seed was wet and slippery inside her. Allowing movement as she carefully shifted herself away from his shaft.

The hours spent alone with her sleeping lover gave her time to think hard about their situation, their relationship, and her own emotions. At first, she was fiercely angry with Brooklyn. What had that Zanthos man said to her before he left her prisoned underneath the gargoyle? That gargoyles know when daytime is approached instinctively? That was probably true, but there was no doubt that time seemed lost and displaced in this cell of advanced, magical technology. She doubted that Brooklyn would intentionally entrap her in such a way.

She thought about the dangers it brought being with this winged man. The whole thing was just crazy. He was not even human! How was she ever going to explain this relationship to her mother and her friends? How would they ever accept it? They would see him as a monster. But Kelly knew he was not a monster. He looked like a rugged, powerful beast of legend, but he was also caring, loyal, and protective. He would fight for her always and she knew that. Plus, the connection they had was secure, no matter how much she tried to push away from him, she knew she would never be able to live without this creature of the night. She was forever his, and he was hers.

She made the decision that she would invest all of herself into him. She would let the guard drop when it came to her heart. She would fight for him, regardless of culture and family. And she would fight to be freed from this cage the perverted scientists had created to study their lovemaking. She didn't even care if there was something to the mind control between human and gargoyle. She loved Brooklyn. She felt happy and safe every time he was around. He could go on making her feel that way, and she had no qualms about it.

Her body screamed at her. The muscles in her arms long ago burning with strain, wanting to be freed from the vice grip of the gargoyle's hands at her wrists. Yet the burning sensation began to intensify, and Kelly groaned in pain as the heat pulsed at her wrists. But wait, was that the sound of cracking stone?

Kelly looked down over Brooklyn's chiseled body. There were definitely cracks appearing, following the contoured lines of his abs. She saw light and felt heat emanating where the stone was cracking. She could see flesh and blood quiver beneath it. She looked up at his face, frozen in a state of ecstasy, and saw that his eyes were no longer lifeless. They glowed brightly as the stone crumbled away from them. Then several shards of stone exploded in all directions. She closed her eyes to protect them from the dust and rubble that rained down atop her. Then he roared through the last remnants of his sleep, the sound reverberating through her body.

"Kelly?" Brooklyn said sleepily. It took him a few seconds to put together the situation before he quickly removed his hands from her wrists and hopped off the naked woman.

Kelly's arms protested as she was finally able to lower them to her side. They felt like jelly and being stabbed a million times by small shards of ice and fire. She did not spare Brooklyn a single look before trying to stand. Her bare feet met shards of stone and she cursed as she struggled with a stiff body and the landmines at her toes.

"I... I did not mean to sleep, Kelly. I didn't know! I... I would not have purposefully done this to you," Brooklyn began to stammer. He put his head in his hands and shook it in shame and self-deprivation.

"It's okay, Brooklyn. I just... I just really need to pee!" she said, braving her trembling legs once more and trying to weed her way through the gravel all around the bed.

Thankfully there was a toilet provided to them in the room. Though like any prison cell, it gave no privacy. All modesty aside, she relieved herself and Brooklyn did not gawk at her, even though she was sure his curiosity was peaking. Instead, he busied himself, cleaning up the mess he made with his waking and shoved it into a corner of the cell. He then found his clothes and offered her the bed sheet to cover herself with as her captures left her with not a strip of clothing to wear. He helped wrap the fabric around her body and massaged her tender arms with his large hands. It felt good as she rested against him. He moved up and down her shoulders and arms, gently pressing until her muscles started to relax.

"I'm really sorry," he said, breathing into her hair. "I didn't mean to do that to you. I would never intentionally hurt you, Kelly."

"I know. Please stop worrying about it," said Kelly.

Then she sighed and pushed a little away from Brooklyn but stayed encircled in his arms. She liked the way it felt so safe when he held her. Looking up at him, she smiled and said, "I had all day to do nothing but think about things. And I know you love me and would never do anything to harm. I love you too, and I want to be with you, no matter what kinds of trouble our relationship might cause. But our first battle is getting the hell out of this place!"

There came a slow clap behind them, and Kelly turned to see Zanathos and Dr. Ansom enter the room. Zanathos was sneering as he clapped, the doctor was working on his tablet punching in commands for the hardware that was still attached to Brooklyn's head. The gargoyle snarled and pushed Kelly behind him. She peered out between his wings to watch as the human men surveyed them.

"Amazing how even after all the heartache and physical pain this beast has caused you, you are still madly possessed by him," Zanathos said. "Still not sure about their ability to manipulate your mind?"

"It's the heart he controls, not my mind. And it was YOU who caused the pain. You are the one who imprisoned us in here for your sick, personal porn show!" Kelly sneered, feeling powerful with Brooklyn to protect her and with her new confidence in their relationship.

"Oh ho, so we have a bit of spark in you after all. I was beginning to wonder what a warrior like Brooklyn would see in a sniveling human that could not stand up for herself," said Zanathos.

"I can stand up for myself just fine, you sick fuck!" Kelly spat on the floor and glared at the human male. She saw Brooklyn eyeing her approvingly from the corner of his eye, and she stood a little taller.

He laughed then, and Brooklyn growled low and threatening.

"Alright. Enough of the games," said Zanathos, getting serious again. "You two are going to dance again for us today. What do you think, Dr. Ansom?"

The scientist pushed his glasses up onto his nose, looked at the human-gargoyle couple, and said, "I want the beast to stop restraining himself. Our data shows that there was quite a bit of effort put forth to hold back during last night's coupling. I need data where he is the true animal that he is for my data to be sound."

A creepy, predatory smile spread like poison on Zanathos face.

"That would be a delightful show," he cooed and gave Kelly a wink.

"I don't know what you're getting at, Zanathos, but I will never hurt Kelly," snarled Brooklyn.

"You won't have much of a choice, I'm afraid," replied Zanathos.

Kelly felt Brooklyn tense up. She knew he was growing tired of this game. His tail flicked in agitation, and Kelly instinctively stepped back. Without waiting another moment, Brooklyn sprung forward with frightening speed, his talon hands reaching for Zanathos. Dr. Ansom quickly tapped a button on the tablet, and the air sizzled with electricity. The collar at Brooklyn's neck lite up and sent current after current of painful shockwaves through the winged man's body. His roar turned into one of agony, and Kelly screamed and felt hot tears sting at the corner of her eyes.

"Please! Stop it!" she begged to the men as Brooklyn collapsed to his knees, his body spasming with electrical agony.

Dr. Ansom released the gargoyle, and Brooklyn fell flat onto his chest. His breathing coming out in tattered breaths.

"I would appreciate it if you would not overstimulate yourself, Mr. Brooklyn," said the doctor. "It will only take from your energy and power, and I need you in tip-top shape for the experiment."

Zanathos was looking at Kelly again. His gaze was cold and calculating.

"I will have food and water brought to you. We'll also make the room more... Sexually stimulating." Zanathos chuckled. "Do take your time, but we want the results by the end of the night."

With that, the two men strode from the room. Kelly dropped next to Brooklyn, who was wheezing for breath but attempting to get to his knees. She helped hoist his body up, marveling at the sheer weight of the man.

The room darkened and Kelly felt the floors shifting and moving around her. When the lights returned, the room had transformed into a tropical paradise. They were inside a beachfront bungalow that was wide open to the sea. The ocean lapped peacefully on a sandy beach and the moon and stars glistened off its surface. Kelly had to tell herself it was just a trick. They were still very much prisoners for the sadistic voyeurs.

Food and water were brought to them by Dr. Ansom's assistant Victoria. She slipped Kelly a pill bottle into her hand.

"What is this?" Kelly asked.

"It is for the pain," she said and gave Kelly a sympathetic smile.

"What? What pain?" But Victoria said nothing more and left the cell, the door sliding out of existence once she exited.

Holding the painkillers in her hand, Kelly made eye contact with Brooklyn. He was recovering and was eating some of the food that was left for them. His look was one of sorrow and shame, but Kelly wasn't sure why he acted like he was about to do something horrible.

"These pain killers must be for you. It is an odd gesture seeming they are the ones who did this to you."

"No," said Brooklyn simply. "They were not meant for me."

"But I'm not in any pain," said Kelly.

"Please, Kelly, come and sit next to me. We need to talk."

Kelly stiffened. That was never a good thing to hear from your lover, no matter the situation. Taking a shaky breath, she came and sat next to the gargoyle. She tried to slide closer so she could feel him and be near his comfort, but his body language was distant and foreboding.

"Kelly, I. . ." Brooklyn stammered, trying to find the words that were stuck in his throat. "I am not a human man."

She laughed. "You don't say?"

"Kelly, this is serious. Please just listen... Look, it is not easy for me to make our lovemaking enjoyable for you." Kelly gave him a funny look and nearly laughed again, but Brooklyn gave her a sharp glance, and she dampened out the humor. "I don't mean that it's hard for me to please you. I enjoy doing that very much. You have no idea how much I love watching your face when you take me inside of you. But my body is not one of a human man. It is hard for me to restrain myself. Especially when you feel and taste so good. I want to give you all of myself as fiercely as I can... Yet, if I did this, it would hurt you. Your body is not made to take the forceful sex of a gargoyle."

Kelly thought about their lovemaking sessions. He never seemed to be holding back. He had always given her powerful, purposeful strokes. His length striking a painful bliss at her cervix deep within her. Certainly, he was the best fuck she has ever had, but how could it be possible that was him being "gentle?"

"You think I couldn't handle a hard fucking from you?" Kelly asked. She felt like she could definitely handle him. In fact, the thought made her hot in a weird, masochistic way.

Brooklyn eyed her, somewhat amused by her confidence. "You have no idea how violent gargoyle sex is, my soft little human."

"Ha! I might be soft, but by human standards, I am far from little!" Kelly said, sitting up straighter to show that she was indeed not a small human female but tall, thick, and robust.

Brooklyn smiled then, but it was still tinged with worry.

"I know you won't hurt me," Kelly said with surety. "I trust you completely. Besides, I think I would enjoy it a little rougher."

12