Wings of a Lover Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's the point. It is more than a 'little' rougher. I could break you."

"But you won't," she said with a knowing shake of her head.

Brooklyn sighed and grabbed at Kelly's arm. He pulled her close to him and lifted her up so that she sat firmly into his lap. She curled perfectly into him as she rested her thick bottom on his hips. He nuzzled and licked at the spot behind her ear. Shivering with pleasure, Kelly let out a small gasp of pleasure as he sucked at her earlobe. His hands moved up her legs, he brushed his fingers softly on her skin then wrapped his hands in the sheet she still had tied around her body and gave it a solid tug. It fell from her form, revealing her supple breasts. Kelly blushed, bashful despite everything they had been through. He liked that, seeing her be modest and shy.

He wrapped his powerful arms around her and lifted her like she weighed nothing as he stood.

"How about a dip in the ocean, and then I'll make a gargoyle out of you?" he purred.

Kelly gave a playful growl, and Brooklyn chuckled and brought her to the waves. The simulation was something to marvel out. The ocean smelt like brine and was cool as it washed over their bodies. Kelly gasped as the cold water reached her naked ass and washed into the folds of her legs. Brooklyn released her, and she swam playfully away from him as he worked at his belt to free himself of his clothing. Then he tucked his wings around him and swam after her, splashing and playing.

After a few moments of cat and mouse under the waves, Brooklyn came up from under Kelly and grabbed her thighs in his broad hands. He shifted her into his hips, and she felt him stiffen despite the chill of the water.

He kissed her passionately at first. His hips rocking gently into hers following the rhythm of the ocean. Kelly breathed excitedly against him and bucked into his hips, feeling his hardening cock slide along the folds of her femininity.

Why did this man make her always so wanting? Would that feeling ever go away?

Their lips locked together; tongues tied in a frantic need. She felt Brooklyn's body become solid and taunt. He made a low rumble deep in his chest, and a low growl escaped his lips. Kelly pulled back, fear pricking at the back of her neck. Brooklyn was looking at her, masculine power sparking in his eyes. She felt her clitoris throb with knowing, but she also trembled at the might of his power.

Swiftly, Brooklyn shifted her weight higher onto his hips, and he strode confidently out of the water. He moved her back to the beach and laid her out onto the makeshift bed that had materialized. A reminder that this was a spectator's game they were participating in. But the care for that was long gone. All that mattered was him and the masculinity that seethed from every inch of him.

Brooklyn's mouthed her, his sharp teeth nibbling on her skin as he worked his beak-like mouth down her neck, over her breasts, and captured a nipple. Kelly wanted him, but his teeth bit harder and Kelly shrieked with a spike of pain. She quickly put away the fear, told herself to embrace the pain. She knew this was nothing. Brooklyn paid little heed to her verbal protest and went to the other nipple to suckle and bite, while a clawed hand roughly pinched and pulled at her other breast. The pain was starting to feel like pleasure, and Kelly told herself to relax and allowed a moan to escape her lips.

The sound made the gargoyle hungrier. He came back to her mouth and gave her another fierce kiss. She saw that his eyes were now glowing as if he were angry. With a snarl, he roughly grabbed her hips and tossed her onto her belly. Kelly gasped and looked over her shoulder to see the beast open his wings wide, silhouetting him from the bright moon in the sky. His eyes flaming white, his mouth twisted into a ravenous snarl. Fear and excitement gripped at Kelly as he grabbed her hips hard into his large hands and lifted her ass up into the air. Without even guiding, he rammed his cock hard into her waiting pussy. It popped into her painfully, and she gasped with the suddenness of him. He had never felt this big before and his thrusts were coming fast and hard already. There was no ease here, just violent need.

He was growling with every thrust inside her. She felt his pulsing cock battering against her cervix. She ran her hands down to her clitoris to relieve the pressure of him filling her to the guts. His balls smacked loudly against her thighs. He pulled out of her entirely and drove into her again without guidance. Her widening pussy painfully took his monstrous hardon inside again and again. Kelly's vagina spasmed and released a flood of fluids in an attempt to ease the intensive invasion of this aggressive male. Moaning a mix between pleasure and pain, Kelly reached back and pushed at the gargoyle's chest. He roughly grabbed her hands and pulled them to the top of the bed and out of his way.

"You do NOT tell me to stop!" he demanded, giving her another dominating thrust, smacking her tender thighs with his heavy balls.

Kelly whimpered and he grabbed a fistful of her hair. He yanked her head back, forcing her to arch her back and press her ass into him. He thrust deeper and harder. It was almost as though his cock was just getting bigger and meaner with every movement he made. Kelly moaned into the sky, her body giving in to his dominance and will.

She screamed out when his massive hand struck her ass hard and firm. Hot pain spread across her skin where he had hit her. He gave another powerful thrust of his hips and her large, white ass a solid palm smack. The sound seemed to reverberate, and Kelly thought again that they were still in a cage. She hoped the sick bastards were enjoying their show as Brooklyn pulled her ass cheeks apart to get a view of his thick member diving into her abused little pussy.

Kelly gave a gasp of surprise when she felt his finger touch her butthole. This had always been forbidden territory with any man before.

"No, Brooklyn..." she managed to say. He responded to her with another strike to her ass and she screamed in protest.

"You are MINE," he sneered. "Completely and utterly mine. That means this hole!" -- He thrust into her firmly. "And it means this hole!" Kelly let out another gasp as his huge finger pressed her sphincter open and explored the inside of her body.

Pain and pleasure washed over Kelly. She felt her legs trembling with this sudden, new sensation of invasion. He worked his finger in and out of her asshole, careful of the claw to not cut her, as his cock continued to make work of her pussy. Pain quickly gave way to pleasure and she began moaning in rhythm to his finger in and out of her tight opening. She felt her clit hardening and throbbing and she reached under her to massage her nub. Her orgasm took her fast and firm, arching her back and lifting her head to the stars she screamed Brooklyn's name and he roared in response to her call. But even as she was returning to her body after the freefall that was her ecstasy, he was nowhere near finished with her.

She felt his claws bite into the soft flesh of her hips as he grabbed her firmly and flipped her over onto her back. She was breathless and her vagina was screaming from the consistent motion of Brooklyn's needy rams, but his face was still contorted with desire, his eyes glowing as hot as they were when he first took her that evening.

"Brooklyn. Please. My pussy," she begged him.

"I told you. You do not tell me to stop," he said in a tone that oozed complete dominance.

Kelly shuttered. She had never been dominated by a man before. Sure, she had had men attempt to tame her, but she was no slight woman. Not in form and not in personality. But Brooklyn had no problem showing who was boss and even though her pussy was painfully throbbing, she was turned on once again by this new side of her winged lover.

Brooklyn grabbed her ankles and spread her legs as far apart as they would go. He hoisted them well up close to her ears. He looked at her sex, red and swollen in the moonlight. Her asshole puckered from the recent exploration. His nostrils flared as he inhaled the scent of her.

His tailed snaked around and helped keep her left leg high as he grabbed hold of his huge cock. Kelly was amazed by how enormous it was. Far bigger than she had ever remembered it. Veins popped and it was throbbing visibly. His large hand barely fit around its girth. He smacked the head of his cock against her sensitive clit. Droplets of her juices sprayed up with every strike he made with a wet "slap, slap." He then rubbed her clit with the head of his penis before moving it down to her opening and taking her once more.

He gave her a few good strokes and Kelly bobbed back and forth on the bed, her legs held firm in his grasp. She was just starting to relax and accept the new position and movement of him from this angle when she felt something poke at her asshole once again. Her eyes flew open and she was confused when she saw that he still firmly held both of her ankles in his hands. So what was exploring her sensitive hole?

"Ooohhh!" she let out as Brooklyn's tail pushed into her asshole, spreading her wide. Far wider than his finger. Wider than she had ever been before.

Brooklyn rocked into her, his tight body rigid and strong as he forced into her again and again. His tail moved in and out of her ass, filling her full. She was soon moaning and bucking again with the promise of another orgasm.

The aggressive nature of him was beginning to affect her differently. She growled like an animal in response to him. She felt invincible and strong. Running her nails as hard as she could push them into his chest and racking them down to his hips.

Brooklyn's purr rumbled from deep in his chest and his cock pushed hard at Kelly's cervix. She knew he was getting close and she wanted to ride that high with him.

Kelly grabbed onto Brooklyn's hips and forced him hard into her.

"Fuck me like you own me!" Kelly snarled, her eyes as fierce as his angry, glowing ones.

Brooklyn shuttered and balanced himself back and onto his feet. Holding Kelly's legs high into the air, he crashed into her hips and Kelly bucked up to meet his hungry movements. She grabbed at her breasts, giving her nipples a hard, painful tug to match the hurt and pleasure that throbbed at her groin. Her pussy ate at him greedily, gripping and releasing, the pressure of his still probing tail filling up the space so that his cock felt even tighter and larger inside her. She climaxed again and arched herself once more into him, her body pulsing with pleasure.

What started as a low vibration turned into an ear-piercing, thunderous cry as Brooklyn gave one final thrust into her. Kelly felt herself fill to the brim with him and stream sticky and hot down her crack and into her gaping sphincter.

She felt weirdly open and empty when he withdrew his cock and tail from her holes. Her legs were throbbing and her body protested loudly as she stiffly returned to a neutral state.

Brooklyn said nothing. He stood and strode to the bungalow. He returned with a glass of water and the bottle of pills. He also handed her a towel.

"I am sorry, Kelly," he said. He was distant. Kelly expected that he was still high on his testosterone, but when she went to wipe the semen from her body, she saw that it came back red with blood.

"Oh!" She said, surprised by the color on the towel.

Brooklyn looked away, his body dropping, deflated. No longer the dominant, sexy beast that just took her to the moon and back.

"Brooklyn, hey," Kelly said. She tried to stand, but her legs were boneless and she tumbled. Brooklyn quickly came and held her against his chest, steadying her.

Kelly breathed and tried her legs again. Stronger now.

"Brooklyn," she tried again. "That was the best sex I have ever had in my life. I have never been taken by anyone the way you took me right now. You made me feel not only that you were in control and immensely powerful, but that I too was formidable and capable of anything."

"I don't like that I hurt you," he said, eyeing the bloodied sex spot on the bed.

"I know you don't and tonight was as first for this kind of lovemaking. But Brooklyn, I honestly enjoyed this very much. I know I am going to be sore for a while, but despite what you think, I believe my body is made for you and I will heal from this. It will get better. There will not always be blood, but I do hope there will be a little pain." She smiled teasingly at him.

Brooklyn managed a little grin himself and Kelly's heart skipped a beat.

"I love making you growl," he said.

Kelly laughed and kissed her lover on the top of his muzzle. "Then please make me roar again soon."


12