Wings of Fire Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drawing the curtain around them, Laura pulled on the catch to redirect the water flow to the shower head. The spray was cold at first, but quickly warmed up, soon bathing them both in its steamy warmth. As the water cascaded over them, James couldn't help but get both an eyeful and a handful of his lover's ass. She moaned in delight at his touch, both her pussy and ass throbbing at the hard and merciless ravaging she had enjoyed.

"Mmmmm! You have made me a very happy woman! I would have you do that again, but later," she told James as she lathered herself up. "Besides, I don't want to wear you out too much. The good captain needs cock just as badly as I do!"

James stuttered at being told this while Laura smirked at him. He stood there like a lump on a log for almost a minute before he responded.

"How did you know about that?" he asked, still in shock about her knowing.

"When I sat down with the captain, we talked about you and compared notes," she told him nonchalantly.

"Compared notes?"

"Yes. Oh, come now Jim, you don't think all us women talk about is dresses, cooking and children, do you?" she asked him. "We always talk to each other and know what's going on with our friends."

"So... was I... any good?" he wondered, hesitant to ask.

"You have been serviceable and will do for now," she told him, but couldn't do it with a straight face. Giggling out the side of her mouth, Laura turned back under the hot needle spray to wash off. She tried to wash off, as James attacked her with his fingers, seeking her ticklish spots. Her giggles turned into total squeals of laughter as James tickled her.

"Eep! Stop! I give up! OK, OK, OK! You were more than serviceable!" she replied, trying to get him to lay off.

"How much more than serviceable am I?" James asked, his fingers threatening to do more if she didn't answer.

"Good enough to where she told me I shouldn't wear you out! That she will want you again, and soon!" Laura told him honestly.

James stopped tickling her then and kissed her, which Laura returned, moaning into him. They embraced like this for a bit, letting the water fall on them as they kissed. A few minutes of this, they broke apart, the both of them breathless. Laura went back to rinsing herself off while James scrubbed up, getting himself clean.

Once they had both finished washing up, Laura killed the water as James got out, fetching Laura's towel. He wrapped her in it before he took his own, drying himself off. Laura then smiled as she too, toweled off, then made her way back to her room. Almost immediately, Laura let her towel fall to the floor before climbing into her bed. James followed behind her and dropped his towel after he was clear of the bathroom, going to lie on the bed next to her.

"So, what do we do now, then?" James asked.

"I think we should get some sleep. I know that I will be needed in the galley tonight and I could do with some rest before I go," Laura told him.

"Sleep sounds like a wonderful idea. Let me set the clock," James said.

He looked over at the dresser between the two beds and took the clock in hand. After a quick glance, he could tell that they had both been at each other for less than an hour. So, he set the alarm to ring in about fifty minutes, giving them both time to rest and enough time to get dressed and to be back at their posts. With that, James then crawled under the covers with Laura and snuggled next to her. Within moments, they were both fast asleep, dreaming of the grand adventures to come.

******************************

Well, that is where it will end, for now! I hope everyone has enjoyed the ride thus far and continues to do so! Everyone here who has been supporting me and continues to do so, thank you all! You guys have been awesome in helping reach for my dream of becoming a full time writer! It is all because of you that I feel like I can do it and I won't stop until I get there! And even then, I will continue to keep writing and giving everyone top shelf stories to read!

Anyways, thank you for taking the time to read my work and I do hope that you've enjoyed it! I'm open to constructive criticism and will seriously consider any suggestions made about various story arcs. Please feel free to rate and comment on my work down below. If you like what I write, don't be afraid to follow and share, though your views, ratings and comments are quite enough for me.

In the meantime, this is C.H. Darkstrider, signing off to grab a beer and some quality time with the wife! ;) You will attain whatever you most desire, as long as you believe in yourself. Cheers!