Wings of Fire Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I suppose that's the best I can hope for! If you must know, it was that young man that James has been hanging around with, Ernest Black Jr.," Ottilia told her friend.

"No!! You took him to bed?" Laura asked, shocked at her friend's brazen move.

"It was more... mutual in that regard. He wanted me as much as I wanted him. With how hard and big he was, I'm surprised he restrained himself as he did!" Ottilia told her.

"Men are not animals, Ottilia, no matter how much they may act like them at times," Laura said to her, politely admonishing Ottilia for this mindset.

"I know! It's just... some things stick out in my mind that I wish would go away," Ottilia griped.

"Was he anything like Paulo?"

"Absolutely not!! He was the furthest thing from Paulo! An actual gentleman about things, which was both surprising, and refreshing," Ottilia answered.

"Then there you have it! Keep in your mind that he's not like Paulo!" Laura told her friend.

"I will!" Ottilia said with a smile, liking the idea of what Laura was telling her.

"So? How was he?" Laura pressed, wanting details of the encounter.

Ottilia rolled her eyes and humored her friend, whom she knew to be a massive pervert. Sure, Laura looked like the prim and proper church going girl on the outside and carried herself like a lady. But, once she got inside the bedroom, the lady was cast aside for what could be best described as an utter succubus! Ottilia only knew this, because of the few times they had dallied with one another, when they had the chance to do so.

"He's... that... large??" Laura gasped, once Ottilia showed her the dimensions using her hands.

"Si! He is... very large, but he doesn't pound with it! He actually takes the time to warm a woman up so I am more than willing to take it!" Ottilia said, smiling at her friend's shock.

"I can back up that claim! Ernie sure does like to make sure a woman is leaking heavily before he tries to take you! Even then, he is a gentle one," one of the girls from the galley told them, who was sitting in an armchair next to them.

"I'm sorry, but I don't think I know your name," Laura said to the woman, wondering how she knew about what Ernie Jr. was packing.

"Oh, dear me! I'm sorry! My mama often told me I needed to mind my manners! My name is Gisele! I dated Ernie a while back, but things didn't work, so we went our ways as friends," the brown-haired woman told them.

"So, you can attest to his... size?" Laura queried, wondering if Ottilia was telling fibs.

"Oh, damn straight I can! He is a nice guy, but... what he's packing between those legs of his is too much for me! I tried to take it, but it was super tight! Felt like he was splitting me in half! I walked like a duck for a week!" the small woman told them.

"Gesu Cristo!! How... did you make it fit??" Laura questioned Ottilia, curious about how she could have taken such a large dick inside her.

"I'd wouldn't mind knowing that either! How did you accomplish what should be impossible??" Gisele queried. A few of the other girls there had stopped talking and turned to listen in, curious about the very same thing.

"Has every woman here tried to get that man?" Ottilia asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Not all. Some, but every woman here knows her limits! We just want to know how you pushed yours to be able to take that man and not feel like you were being destroyed!" another woman, a raven haired buxom girl, questioned.

"Well, the thing I did was to practice," Ottilia told them simply.

"Did you have a man back in the U.S. as big as him?" Gisele asked, her jaw falling to the floor.

"No! But I knew that one thing I could do to prepare myself for any man who would become my husband was to practice with something easily quite large. You remember my penchant for cucumbers, Laura?" Ottilia asked her friend.

"You... practiced with... vegetables?" Laura asked, half disgusted, half impressed.

"Well, what else am I going to use? I tried using some other kinds of vegetables that would work, but found them to be... lacking. Practicing on cucumbers was the best way forward at this point," Ottilia confessed.

"What exactly did you... do, to practice?" another girl wondered.

"Why do you want to know?" Ottilia asked, mildly suspicious of her motives.

"So I can better take my man all the way and blow his mind! Pretty much every one of us is paired up with a man on board, with a few exceptions," the woman said with a smile at a pair of women who sat close together, like lovers do. It was obvious that they were lesbians and the rest of the women there smiled at them.

"Ah! Well, with that in mind, I think I can give you all some tips and techniques that helped me handle such... large men," Ottilia giggled. "That is, if we have the time for it?"

"We've got about an hour or so to kill for the moment. So whatever you're willing to tell us to help with making our men smile, I'm all for it," Gertrude said to her charge with a smile.

"Si! That will be enough time! Now, do you have any cucumbers on board?" she asked.

"We don't. But, there might be... something we have that can be of help," one of the lesbians stated.

"Bueno! Show me!"

******************************

Michelle Greyheart sat at her desk, just finishing up her breakfast of oatmeal. She had taken her breakfast in her cabin that morning, needing the peace and quiet. As good as it was to take meals with her officers, she often needed time to clear her head. It wasn't anything against the men as they were; it was that she enjoyed her solitude. That and the memories of the war she had fought in did weigh heavily on her at times.

Taking a deep breath, Michelle cleared her mind, focusing on the here and now, where her attention belonged. It was all well and good to remember the past, but not at the expense of the moment. There were still things to oversee and papers that needed ratifying before they put in to port. Just as she brought her attention back to these matters, a knock sounded on her door.

"Enter," she told her unknown visitor. It was odd to receive anyone at this hour, as the officers and crew knew well enough not to bother her during these hours. Then she saw it was the one woman she always welcomed into her cabin, no matter the hour; Li-Fan Chang.

"Li! What are you doing here?" Michelle asked as she rose to greet her friend.

"I wished to have a word with you, captain. In private and out of earshot of the men. Buddha knows the men like to gossip like hens some days," Li-Fan said with an exasperated sigh.

"That they do! What do you expect when there is little in the manner of actual combat to be had, aside from the daily drills they go through?" Michelle asked with a snicker, which cause the First Officer to roll her eyes. The captain then bid the woman to sit and speak her mind, as they were old friends.

"First of all, I wished to commend you for the deal you have struck with our... guests. I may not know how such bargains are made, but I can tell you of the effect it has had on the men, which is tremendous! Many of them who might have been doubting you are now fully restored in their faith of you," the Asian woman stated.

"This is splendid news! I'm happy to hear that the men are in good spirits! The happier they are, the more likely they are to follow me into battle and wherever I may lead!" Michelle smiled, glad to hear it all from the horse's mouth.

"I do have a few... concerns, though," Li-Fan stated.

"Which are?"

"The boy, James. I am curious as to where his loyalties truly lie. I mean, he did make off with all of this plunder from his former employer like a thief in the night," Sifu Chang said to her captain.

"Given what that boy has dealt with from the man who employed him, the bastard had it coming," Michelle replied. The redheaded woman then relayed the story that James told her about the sequence of events from his mother's funeral. Li-Fan listened attentively and nodded, the story making sense in her mind.

"Hmm. Well, if the story is accurate, it would explain his shift in loyalties," the Asian woman told her.

"You don't believe it?" Michelle asked with a quirked eyebrow.

"Had there been no markings on Jim's face, I would not. But, given his half healed cuts, I would say his story sounds and comes across as genuine. The man comes across as such as well, as I sense no deception from him," Li-Fan told her friend.

"So, you trust him, then?"

"Not completely, but the story does help. As does his bloodline," Li-Fan replied cryptically.

"The men of James' bloodline are a fiercely loyal lot, who do not deceive. Probably comes from the fact that they were descended of samurai," Michelle commented idly. Li-Fan's mouth fell open in a gasp of surprise, shocked that Michelle even knew!

"How did you..."

"You're not the only clever girl aboard this ship, you know. James' good looks gave me some idea as to who his father is. Hearing that clue he told you confirmed things," Michelle replied with a sneaky smile. "Does he know?"

"Not yet. He isn't an idiot, as he was able to figure out that I knew who his father is, but I refused to tell him," Li-Fan stated.

"Why would do something like that?" Michelle questioned, wondering what Li-Fan's motivations were.

"Because the boy has to earn that right. I want to see how bad he wants it," the Sifu said with a smirk.

"When will he have earned that right?" the captain asked.

"When he can beat me in a fair fight."

"Setting the bar a bit high, aren't we?" Michelle asked with a wince.

"As I said just a few moments ago, I have to see how bad he wants it," Li-Fan told her friend. "Besides, the boy has much in the manner of untapped potential. I figure if nothing else, this is the best way for him to tap into it."

"There's always something to be learned from what you put the men through, isn't there?" Michelle giggled.

"Trial and adversity make for the best teachers. If you don't struggle, can you say that you really learned anything? Without conflict, can you say that you have grown from the experience?" Li-Fan quipped, giving her captain a look.

"Fair enough. I heard you are giving the boy private lessons in swordsmanship. I assume he got through his first lesson all right?" Michelle questioned as she pushed away her breakfast tray.

"He is still quite green, as he makes plenty of mistakes with his stances. Though he does have discipline and patience, as he kept his mouth shut through the lesson," Li-Fan answered with a note of appreciation in her voice.

"Things that are important to become a proper duelist," Michelle agreed.

"Indeed. He has to be more mindful of his surroundings, and himself, but that will come with time. Given enough time, he will be shaped and tempered into a formidable swordsman. He already has good balance, solid posture and he has a good memory, as he replicated my moves fairly well," Li-Fan said, praising the boy where she felt it was necessary.

"This is good to hear! It will bode well for us if you can shape him into such a deadly swordsman!" Michelle grinned.

"He still needs a lot of work before he can even be considered competent in any regard. I only hope that he learns well," Li-Fan finished.

"Oh, he will learn. Of that much, I am certain. Remember how we were when we were greenhorns like he was?" Michelle posed.

"I remember," the Asian woman replied, shaking her head at the memory of how much she thought she knew, when she truly knew very little.

"Regardless, his training and what he will be doing for our fleet of planes will bode well for Crimson Sky's reputation. Lord knows it has taken a beating over the past year," Captain Greyheart stated, to which Li-Fan nodded in agreement.

"Hopefully, with a few more successful jobs under our belt, it will be restored soon," the Sifu told her friend.

"Indeed! If that is all, I do have some papers to handle," Michelle said, grimacing at the pile of papers on her desk. Li-Fan couldn't help but giggle a little, as she knew Michelle hated paperwork. Thankfully, she had just the thing to distract her friend from it. At least for a little while.

"There is... something else," Li-Fan smirked, catching a quirked eyebrow from her captain. Tracing her upper lip with her tongue, Li-Fan then crooked her finger in a 'come hither' motion. Michelle's confusing look then morphed into delighted glee as she stood up and pranced over to the woman.

Michelle leaned forward and started with a kiss, making Li-Fan moan in desire as she felt her passion wake. Her hands reached up and held Michelle's heavy breasts, as Li-Fan knew they could be cumbersome at times. This also allowed her to knead and play with them a little, making Michelle moan with her.

"Mmmmm! You really know how to make a woman want you!" Michelle grinned.

She stood back and dropped her greatcoat to the floor. She then kneeled in front of Li-Fan and slowly tugged her pants off, exposing her legs to the cool air. The Asian woman hissed at the change, but then gasped as she felt the heat of Michelle's mouth on her nethers. Looking down, she saw that her lover had tugged aside the cotton panties, leaving her pussy bare to Michelle's lips.

Li-Fan cried out in Chinese, enjoying the touch of Michelle's tongue on her quim. Feeling the organ sliding up and down her pussy lips drove Li-Fan mad with desire, as bolts of electricity jolted through her body. Her hands rested on Michelle's head, gently pulling it into her as Michelle kept licking and sucking. She shuddered in anticipation of the tongue lashing to come and she welcomed it.

Michelle continued on with her oral ministrations, doing everything she could to drive Li-Fan crazy. Feeling like she would burst, Li-Fan opened up her tunic and undid her bra, freeing her pert tits from their confines. She gripped the sizable mammaries, kneading and pinching them as her captain ate her out. The Asian woman could feel Michelle's fingers playing with her outer lips, teasing her further.

Shuddering in total bliss, Li-Fan could feel her body respond to the stimulation, the first waves of an orgasm rushing through her. Her breath caught as her ardor climbed, pushing the woman past her boundaries. Li-Fan writhed in torment at the slow, yet steady climb to her peak. She could tell that Michelle was taking her time, drawing out her pleasure to where she would remember this one for days.

She then felt the tips of Michelle's fingers on her pussy lips, stroking them as she continued to lick her lover. Li-Fan was going insane with how much pleasure coursed through her in that moment. She felt as though she was ready to burst and groaned angrily. Before she could even chastise Michelle for taking so long, the redheaded captain's tongue and lips latched onto her erect clit and sucked hard.

Li-Fan wailed in ecstasy as the sudden action pushed her past the peak she sought and threw her into utter and total bliss. The pleasure was so intense that it felt like she was flying like Peter Pan! Li-Fan was beyond all sense at that point, wanting nothing more than to enjoy the high she was on. But, like all things, it eventually came to an end, and she joined Michelle back on earth as her peak subsided.

"Bed, now!" Li-Fan told Michelle, taking command. Normally, Michelle would not have been inclined to follow such an order, but this was different.

"Wai, Sifu (Yes, Mistress)," Michelle responded, and that put a genuine smile on Li-Fan's face. It was good that in this situation, the captain remembered who was in charge. The pair walked over to the bed that sat behind Michelle's desk and Li-Fan slowly peeled herself out of her clothes. Michelle made to do the same, but was stopped by Li-Fan as she sat upon the bed.

"Dance for me as you strip. Only when you are naked, then you may come to the bed," Li-Fan ordered sultrily.

Michelle giggled slightly, as she loved to dance, even if there was no music. A tune popped into her head, a slow and sensual one that was a favorite of hers. She moved in time to the music that played in her head, undulating and shaking her hips much as a belly dancer would. As she did this, piece by piece, articles of clothing fell to the floor, as Li-Fan watched her moved, a captive audience.

The captain smiled and licked her lips, blowing slow kisses at Li-Fan, a promise of the bliss to come. Li-Fan did the same, while rubbing and caressing her body, getting hot under the collar. Watching Michelle do her little dance made her want the buxom captain all the more. The moment her panties hit the deck, Li-Fan bit her lower lip and crooked her finger.

Michelle sauntered over and noted that Li-Fan had pulled out a mid-sized box. The smile on Michelle's face grew wider, as she knew that to be their box of... feminine toys. The captain got onto the bed and kissed her lover, who kissed her back as her hands touched and caressed the captain's body.

"How many?" Li-Fan whispered, wondering how many toys she should pull out.

"Four."

This game was one they would play from time to time. Whoever's turn it was to take the lead would reach into the box and do a blind toy pull. The one who was the sub for that time would decide how many toys would be pulled out. Li-Fan reached in without looking and removed four items, as Michelle had requested. They were a hand carved, bumpy dildo, a silver butt plug, a rubber strap-on and a many thonged whip.

"Ooooo! This looks like it is going to be fun!" Michelle giggled.

"Yes, it will be! Now, lie down," Li-Fan commanded, and Michelle did so.

Li-Fan grabbed the bumpy dildo and butt plug and set it next to her as she parted Michelle's legs and dove into her pussy. Michelle hissed and arched her back as Li-Fan went to town on her quim, licking up every drop of nectar. With what Li-Fan was doing to the woman, making creative use of her tongue and fingers, it wasn't long until Michelle was leaking heavily. Smiling to herself, Li-Fan reached out and found the silver butt plug.

She put the item in her mouth, sucking on the cold metal to warm it up. Once it was warm enough, Li-Fan pushed it into Michelle's pussy, making the woman yelp at the thick intrusion. Li-Fan pushed it in slowly, going back and forth, making sure the toy was coated liberally in her lover's juices. Then she pulled it out and pressed it against the dark star of her anus.

"Hoooooooo! Easy now!! Been a while since we did that," Michelle cautioned.

"You don't want it?" Li-Fan pouted.

"No, no, no! I do want it! Just... be slow," Michelle told her lover.

Chuckling, Li-Fan did as she was asked and pushed it slowly, all while eating Michelle out. The redheaded woman squirmed and writhed on the bed as she was pushed to the limits of what her body could take. Ever so slowly, the butt plug slid into Michelle's ass, making her gasp when it passed through, resting snugly in her rear.

"Ooohh... mmmyyyy... fffuuuccckkkk!!" Michelle groaned as she jittered in bliss.

"That's the idea," Li-Fan snickered.

She then grabbed the dildo and used her mouth to lube it up, making it nice and wet. Once it was wet, she then moved her head away, pressing it to Michelle's sopping wet cunt. It went in with little resistance, causing Michelle to moan as she was stuffed in both passages.

"My... God! More... please!!" Michelle begged as Li-Fan hilted the dildo inside her.

"More you want? More you shall have," Li-Fan smiled as she pulled the dildo out, then pressed it back in, fucking her captain. Michelle was going mad as her pleasure was rising like cresting waves with the tide. Each successive thrust pushed her higher and higher, bringing her that much closer to orgasm. She could feel it there, just out of reach, like she was being denied it.

"Li-Li... please!! I... want to... cum!!" Michelle begged.

"No, you won't. Not until I say you can. Are you a good girl?" Li-Fan asked in a teasing voice.