Wings of Fire Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes... Sifu! I am a... good... girl!" Michelle yipped, sitting on the edge of orgasm. She wanted to reach for it, to experience the soulfired bliss that came with it. But she refrained, knowing that her mistress would punish her if she did so before she was allowed.

Li-Fan then got to her knees and scooped up the whip with her empty hand as she continued to fuck Michelle with the dildo. She could see that the captain was on the edge and could go over at the slightest provocation. With an evil smirk, Li-Fan decided to test how far she could push Michelle before she couldn't handle it anymore. She raised the whip and used it to lash Michelle's massive tits, but gently.

The moment the slight snap of the leather thongs rapped Michelle's rack, she yelped in pain at first, but then felt warm and gooey inside. The pleasure that came after the strike was welcome and pushed the woman ever closer to her peak. Another lash came, this time hitting her other tit, making Michelle keen as the same sensation raced through her, more powerful this time.

Michelle was doing everything she could to stop herself from going over, but was slowly losing that fight. It was all she could do to hold right on the edge with those strikes Li-Fan was delivering to her breasts. Not only that, but the Sifu was also licking and sucking the whipped areas with her mouth, soothing and pleasuring the captain. This alone was nearly enough to push Michelle over, but she held on, barely.

Michelle didn't know for how long Li-Fan continued with this, but it was an exquisite form of torture. It could have been five seconds, five minutes, or five hours. Michelle knew that the longer Li-Fan continued this, the closer she would get to crossing that threshold. Michelle then yipped as Li-Fan took one of her nipples into her mouth and sucked gently.

"S-sifu... I'm... I'm..." Michelle quavered, feeling like she was going to blow, but strained to keep herself from going over.

"Have you cum?" Li-Fan whispered, her question sounding as dangerous as a bared blade.

"Almost... there... trying... not to..." Michelle admitted. Seeing the strain on the poor woman's face, Li-Fan decided to have mercy on her and kissed Michelle. She then took her hands and guided them to the dildo that Li-Fan was working her pussy with.

"You can cum now."

Those four words spurred Michelle to action, and she used the dildo on herself, drilling like a madwoman. Not even three seconds later, Michelle howled in bliss as she finally came, her pussy gushing girl juice everywhere. Li-Fan caught some of the spray on her face and smiled, using her fingers to mop it up, then lick it up. Michelle spasmed and thrashed, having lost all sense of the outside world as the pleasure consumed her.

While Michelle writhed on the bed, Li-Fan put aside the whip, then grabbed hold of the strap on and put it on. Once it was secured on her body, she then moved on her knees and got between Michelle's legs. The captain's head popped up and her eyes widened at this, as she pulled the dildo out of her quim. Before she could say anything, Li-Fan lined up the rubber cock and pushed it into Michelle.

"Ooooohhhhhh Gooooooodddd!!!" Michelle crooned, the thick cock stretching her out. Li-Fan continued to push, until she had bottomed out in Michelle, her pussy swallowing the entire length of the eight-inch tool. Li-Fan stayed there for a moment, letting her lover enjoy the sensation of being stuffed like this. She only moved when she heard the next sentence, smiling devilishly when Michelle uttered it.

"Fuck me like the whore that I am."

Purring in delight, Li-Fan did just that, forgoing the slow and sensual sliding and going straight into hard, primal thrusts. Michelle keened in pleasure and pain, letting her First Officer pillage her like she was a common whore. The Asian woman thrust her hips in and out as hard as she could, making Michelle's tits jiggle.

Both women took hold of the massive mammaries, keeping them from moving too much while Li-Fan licked and sucked on them. Michelle moaned delightedly and yipped once more, as she could feel the rise of another orgasm coming at her. Unlike the gradual pace of the one before, this one was coming at her hard and fast. The speed at which it raced through her almost terrified the woman, knowing this one would obliterate her.

Before she knew it, Michelle was screaming like a woman deprived, her lungs straining to keep up with her body as she yelled. Li-Fan giggled, knowing that she had made the captain lose her ish in a way that no one had before. Just as the Asian woman was pulling the strap on off, Michelle's head popped up and looked at her. Seeing the strap-on in Li-Fan's hands plastered a feral grin on Michelle's face as she scrambled to all fours.

"Captain, what are you..." Li-Fan got out as the strap on was snatched out of her hands and she was pushed to all fours, with her ass in the air. She then snatched up the discarded whip and snapped it quickly across Li-Fan's rear.

"Captain!!" Li-Fan cried out indignantly before another blow landed.

"Quiet! You did well in pleasing your captain, and I thank you for it. But now, it's your turn," Michelle whispered in Li-Fan's ear.

Li-Fan shuddered as another blow from the whip tanned her cheeks, making her yelp in pain while moaning in pleasure. Behind her, Michelle was finishing with fitting the strap on, adjusting it to fit her wider hips. Once she was done with that, Michelle then inched her way forward, until the head of the strap-on dildo was pushing at Li-Fan folds.

"M-Michelle..." Li-Fan moaned, trying to back her ass up onto the fake cock. Michelle hit Li-Fan's ass with another strike from the whip, which halted the woman's attempt.

"Not yet! A few more and then... we'll see," the captain told her First Officer.

Li-Fan just gulped as Michelle struck her ass a few more times with the whip, giving her both pain and pleasure in equal measure. Both sensations turned Li-Fan on and if she was receiving both simultaneously, like she was now, then she'd be soaked. She could feel herself leaking like a sieve, drenching the fake dick that teased her entrance.

Li-Fan was unsure if she should risk trying to push herself on the dick, as she wanted to feel it inside her badly. Moments later, she felt it nudge against her quim and slide into her channel. The Asian woman gasped in delight as she felt a minigasm course through her with the intrusion. Her body shivered as she took the whole thing as Michelle had earlier.

"Someone likes being stuffed, don't they?" Michelle teased as she slid in and out of the woman. Li-Fan muttered something in Chinese, but it was too fast and she didn't catch it, but it didn't matter. The only thing that mattered in that moment was to reduce the woman beneath her into nothing more than a fuck drunk whore.

Michelle continued to saw in and out of Li-Fan, making the woman moan and yelp in bliss. She kept going, picking up the pace to where she was soon pounding her Frist Officer into oblivion. The redheaded woman punished Li-Fan's weeping pussy, doing all she could to drive this woman to orgasm as she had her.

The captain was merciless, pounding the Asian woman beneath her, but seemed like she'd hit a wall. Li-Fan was on the edge, no question, but she wasn't going over it, which puzzled Michelle for a moment. Then she remembered that Li-Fan responded to pain just as well as pleasure and brought both her hands down Li-Fan's ass.

The crack that sounded on the air was joined by the howling cry of Li-Fan as her orgasm took her. Li-Fan trembled and jolted, like she was being electrocuted and enjoying every moment of it. Michelle grinned and backed away from the woman, letting her body sort itself out. While Li-Fan was lost in her orgasmic throes, Michelle took the strap-on off and worked the butt plug out, before collapsing onto the bed next to her lover.

Both women were wiped out, exhausted and sated from their fuck session, everything hurting so good. As she enjoyed the afterglow, Li-Fan couldn't help but reflect on her life and the course it had taken. Winding up where she did was something she never could have foreseen! If her family could have seen her now, they would not have been happy with her.

Growing up in China when she was but a girl, there was a staunch air of tradition among her people. They always did things as they felt it should be done, no matter how much the world outside changed. Doing what was expected of you as a son, or a daughter, was not only what you should have done, it was the only thing to do. Embracing who you truly were at heart, if it was different from the societal norm, was... frowned upon.

Even that term was being generous with how uptight and rigid her upbringing had been. Her parents had been adamant that she find herself a boy that held promise, from a prim and prosperous family preferably. Li-Fan, taking the path of the warrior, was one that her parents were staunchly against, even though they were losing the war to the Empire of Japan.

In a serious break with tradition, she joined the fight under Master Yip. Li-Fan not only learned how to defend herself, but she also became a master of martial arts and a competent tactician. After the war ended and Master Yip had become the Hand of the Emperor, she felt that her destiny lay elsewhere. It was a bout of serendipity that put the Black Widow Battlegroup in the area at the same time that she was thinking about leaving her homeland.

Upon joining up with the Widows, amid the promise of a new day in America, gave the woman hope. She, along with many other women, fought and advocated for the creation of the new Republic, where all peoples would be seen as equals. Since its inception and her subsequent immigration, Li-Fan had taken the time to figure who and what she was, without her stodgy family filling her mind with traditionalist nonsense.

Indeed, much had changed since those early days and Li-Fan had discovered much about herself. There were things she was still figuring out about the woman she had been and the woman she was becoming. Li-Fan understood that as far as attraction went, you could be anywhere on the spectrum. It wasn't as cut and dried or as black and white as many people made it out to be.

One thing she did know about herself was that she did like women best, as she found them far more attractive than men. That didn't mean that she snubbed her nose at the male half of humanity, as there were men she had taken to her bed. Because of this, she did war with herself as to what she would do relationship wise. But, since there was no one man on her mind at any given time, she put these thoughts out of her head.

She then snuggled into Michelle, taking the time to hold the woman close to her. What they had could be seen as an on again, off again relationship, but one that had some weight to it. They had been serious at one point in their lives, but the events of the past year had put a lot of strain on them both. Only the recent clam had allowed them to soothe one another and find their way back to each other.

"You look like you're a thousand miles away right now," Michelle observed.

"Hmm? Oh! Yes! Was just doing some thinking," Li-Fan replied with a smile.

"About what?" Michelle wondered.

"Life and how I got here. How things might be different, had I stayed in China, like my family wanted me to," she told sincerely.

"Well, drop those thoughts like a hot potato, missy, because I have something else for you to think about," the captain told her.

"Mmm?"

"Do you remember our discussion, before the mutiny happened?" the redheaded woman asked, her voice suddenly serious.

"Which one? We had several discussions, so you will have to be specific," Li-Fan replied.

"The one where we were discussing a future... together," Michelle told her with a small smile. Li-Fan's eyes widened, and a smile bloomed on her face, as she remembered that conversation quite vividly.

"I... remember!" the Sifu told her lover, her eyes shining with unshed tears.

"What say you and I... resume what we started?" Michelle asked, hoping and praying that Li-Fan felt the same way.

"If... you truly want this... just know that it will lead to... things. Things that... I will want... that you have refused to give others," Li-Fan told her.

"Oh? And what is it that you think it will lead to?" Michelle wondered, being coy.

"It could lead to... proper declarations... rings of gold... and a special day, where we are both... wearing white," Li-Fan ventured, hoping she wasn't going to be shut down.

"I... see. Well, if that's where you think it will lead, then that's the direction we will travel in," Michelle told her lover, which made Li-Fan sob happily and pull Michelle in for a soul searing kiss. The captain kissed Li-Fan back, letting her know that as far as they were concerned, she was all in. The Asian woman finally let her captain up for air, making the redhead gasp as she regulated her breathing once more.

"You know, you are forgetting one very important thing about where such a path could lead," Michelle grinned as she held her close.

"Mmm?"

"You and me, fat with babies," Michelle told her. This made Li-Fan gasp in delight, as she had always wanted to start a family of her own! Sure, such a day was some time away, but now she at least was ready to move towards that goal, instead of always thinking 'someday'.

They just lay there, sighing contentedly, while occasionally kissing each other and feeling one another's nude bodies. Both women knew they had duties top attend to and a ship to run, but for the time being, they could wait. Right now, all that matter was being right there, now, in that moment.

"We should... discuss this more. Speaking of this once more... it is... warming to the soul," Li-Fan sighed as she turned to gaze at the woman.

"I agree, but later. We have a ship to run and men to straighten out. Unfortunately, such things do not mind themselves," Michelle reminded her once again girlfriend.

"Yes. We probably should shower or something. It would not do to have the Captain and First Officer reeking of sex as they walk about," Li-Fan giggled.

Agreeing with her lover, the pair of them got up and tidied up their mess before heading to the hidden bathroom. Once inside, they started and stepped into the shower, cleaning off their love fluids. As they washed, they figured out a few things between them before the conversation steered towards the state of the ship.

"I am curious about something," Li-Fan stated.

"Oh? What about?"

"That plane that Mr. Brighton flew in on. Do you have any idea how well it flies? Or how good of a flier James is?" she wondered.

"Hmm! That is a damned good question! I think a proper dogfight is in order. We didn't get to doing any of that over in the U.S. So, once we're done here, I'll call up the men to get prepped for some drills," Michelle said, thinking it an excellent idea.

"How many of our planes are good for combat?" Li-Fan asked curiously.

"Ten of them are cleared for combat and those ten are going to be the ones going up. Not going to risk any of our other planes until they are restored to proper working order," Captain Greyheart told the woman.

"Very good, captain. I'll inform the men about this, so they know which ones are going up," the Asian woman told her.

"Excellent! Until then..." Michelle giggled as she pulled Li-Fan to her and kissed her passionately. Li-Fan kissed her back, figuring another five minutes of play couldn't hurt.

******************************

"Hmm. The list of materials does seem a little... excessive," Jr. surmised as he read the list that James had compiled.

"Nonsense, son! It actually makes sense to have this much in the manner of materials! At least this way, we have plenty to make spares from," Ernie Sr. said in a gentle admonition.

"It would be easier if we had a foundry on this ship. Is it possible for such a thing to happen here?" James wondered.

"It can be done, but we'd need to take the airship in for drydock and given the proper overhaul it needs. There are a few ports in the Indigenous lands where they can do the upgrades, but it'll be costly," Sr. replied.

"Like how costly?" James wondered.

"Around... seventy-five thousand Republic dollars. Give or take. And that's on the low end. Not to mention we'd need to hire someone who knows enough about melting metal and its composition to smelt the specific materials we need," Ernie Sr. stated.

"Damn! Looks like we're going to need a lot of work if we're going to manage such a thing," James commented. Just then, an alarm sounded in their immediate area, catching them all by surprise. It was a grating, noisy alarm, which reminded James of some such things he'd heard in the films he used to watch.

"What the hell is that?" James asked as he was still getting used to the noise.

"That's the flight call. Means that any and all available pilots are to report to the hangar for assignment. It goes off when there's a need to be on the alert for potential threats, but these days, it's more for training flights," Jr. replied.

"Would that include me?" James queried.

"Since you can fly, yeah, it means you. Hop to and get out there!" Sr. told him.

Not needing to be told twice, James got to his feet and raced out there, eager to see what all the fuss was about. As he reached the hangar, a bunch of the other men were assembled there. Swoop, Tex, Bullet and Eagle Eye, along with many more whose names he didn't know. They were all lining up in a basic line formation, which James joined, but was relegated to the last in line, since he was the newest member there. Some of the men chattered idly until a call went out.

"Officer on deck!!"

As one, everyone stood at attention, with James mimicking the men as the First Officer stepped onto the hangar floor. Li-Fan walked by the men, looking each one up and down before moving on. When she finally reached James, she did the same as she did with the rest of the men before nodding, then turning to face all of them.

"At ease," she called out crisply, and the men went to the stance. "I understand that many of you here are looking to get some flight time in, now that we are back over Indigenous lands. Lucky for you, the captain has decided that you all need to keep those skills sharp. Starting today, we will be resuming our weekly training exercises and dogfights."

This was met with a hearty cheer, as the men were happy to be getting back to training. Li-Fan raised her arms, and the men quieted instantly, allowing her to continue speaking.

"With some of the threats that are rearing their heads out here, we need to stay on point with our flight skills. A crew that can't fly is a useless one. Sadly, since many of our planes are not flight worthy, only those who are the pilots of flight ready planes will be going up today," she told them. A few groans went up, but they were brief, as the men knew that flying a plane that was in ill repair was like flying to your own grave.

"Thankfully, we will be putting into port soon to get what materials we need to conduct the repairs needed to get those planes flying again. Until then, you will rotate your planes between each other, so everyone gets some flight time," she continued. A few appreciative murmurs rippled through the men as they understood they would all at least get some air time.

"For now, those of you who pilot the planes that are cleared for flight, get to your planes and let's get to work. Oh, and Mr. Brighton? That means you as well. The captain wishes to see just how well that planes flies, along with just what old Iron Wolf has taught you," Li-Fan finished.

"Yes, Ma'am!!" James replied with a salute.

"You all have your orders. To your stations!" Li-Fan ordered.