All Comments on 'Wings of Gray Ch. 01'

by Gweall

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
nomoretears00nomoretears00about 13 years ago
Oh man...

looks like this is going to be really cool! Very neat idea.

alexandra36alexandra36about 13 years ago
Cool!

Way different and extremely cool! It's a nice beginning and can't wait for it to build up. Let me guess, Ethan's going to set Alex on fire? Oh god, I hope not....that'd be so mean! LOL.

Enjoyed it! Cool 2nd story! Cheers! (:

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very interesting

Nice start to the story. Definitely one if a kind. Lol Alexandra 36...bet you the roast happens on a Sunday.

GweallGweallabout 13 years agoAuthor
wow!

I'll admit im kind of surprised how excited people are for this story haha. I do have a new editor and she edits a ton faster, ( i forgot to mention her and for that im rly sorry, THANKS MY FANTASTIC EDITOR!) the next one has been submitted for a couple days so it should be up tomorrow. Enjoy :)

talismaniatalismaniaabout 13 years ago
Creative!

I'm loving this creative twist on the world and watching how your characters deal with the changes. Your character feel real and I can hear them speak. Nice!

Contest4JenContest4Jenabout 13 years ago

Very excited to see where this story goes! so much potential! I am anxious to see all the twists and turns that i know are coming. Cheers :D

SunsilkWaterSunsilkWaterabout 13 years ago
Nice! :D

I love the originality of this so far :D Looking forward to reading more from you!

Kazehana552Kazehana552almost 13 years ago

I love your ideas. They're original and add something new.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

finally a story with orignal ideas!!! don't get those very often these days..love it!!

yuritomyuritomover 10 years ago

i read the first paragraph, and was instantly hooked!

baikalisanbaikalisanabout 10 years ago
Very nice start

I like what your doing so far ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love this story

You are a good writer, Keep up the good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Please, before anything else, make sure you get YOUR and YOU'RE correct. It's incredibly frustrating trying to read a story where these are swopped around. YOUR means "belonging to you" - the same way OUR means "belonging to us". YOU'RE means "you are", the same way WE'RE means "we are". The apostrophe stands in the place of missing letters (or even words, in some cases). If you're American, you may pronounce YOU'RE as YOUR, but that does NOT mean you spell it that way!

CommitmentisntmythingCommitmentisntmythingalmost 2 years ago

The real question is, how did Ethan notice before Mike?😂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous