All Comments on 'Wings of Gray Ch. 04'

by Gweall

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
alexandra36alexandra36about 13 years ago
DUDE!!!!!

Did I not recommend for you not to get Alex beat up? Was it asking too much? I mean, I know it's your story and all but geez...hasn't he suffered enough? I even recommended Mike get beat up instead..which part of it did you not get? Anyway....not reading your story anymore.

It's a good story and all but just can't take that much abuse for the little guy. Hope it all ends well but you just lost a fan. :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
YAY!

ive been keeping my eye out for the new chapter! did NOT disappoint

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved it....

Your story is developing the way it should...YOUR WAY! You keep the chapters coming and all of your other fans will be right there to read them. Thank you for sharing. I know it isn't easy to put yourself out here on this site but many of us appreciate your talent.

feelinromanticfeelinromanticabout 13 years ago
nice work

im really enjoying watching this story develop, great concept too. Hope you're enjoying writing it as much as we are reading it. My one niggle? The slight over use of the term 'baby'... But thats just me being picky, it certainly wont stop me reading your stuff :) thanks for sharing!

cmyoungcmyoungabout 13 years ago
well Done

I am really enjoying this story, it is a very different take on Avian, but with all the other infected its really well done.

Alex does seem to be copping allot but that just makes me think the ending will be well deserved for him... Happy I hope.

Ethan needs his ass whooped big time... makes you want to reach thought the screen and strangle him... but that is just good writing.

Keep it up

Peace out

amber1312amber1312about 13 years ago
i

love this story - its different but in all the good ways. dont keep us in suspense for the next chapter too long.

canndcanndabout 13 years ago

Really enjoying this. As a parrot lover, I like that he's got avian characteristics. Man, I can't wait till Mike gets his hands on Ethan. I was only surprised that Alex put up no fight when he'd been pitted against other infected, esp a panther, and obviously fought and lived to tell about it. So why couldn't he put up any fight against a human, big or not? Other than that I like the quiet and shy personality he has and I love how he and Mike are together. Keep it coming.

avidreader_01avidreader_01about 13 years ago

this is a good series & I'm enjoying it immensely, but I'm with Cannd-- why didn't Alex put up a fight & try to defend himself? other than that little hiccup & calling Ethan 'Eric', it was another good chapter... keep em coming

smiling_readersmiling_readerabout 13 years ago

Sorry if im wrong gweall.. avid and cannd, I don't think that Alex fought back because he had suffered years of abuse growing up and it was probably second nature to be passive and 'take the hurt'.....this chapter was really good and it's nice to see the relationship that continues to develop between the boys :) can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I liked the chapter. I also agree with smiling_reader-- I thought the reason Alex didn't fight back is because that's what he is use to. If he fought back in the camps it would probably make the beating worse. So just take it and hope the person giving the beating gets bored soon.

uchenauchenaabout 13 years ago

I'm really liking this story a lot. I'm really interested in finding out where this goes and what happens with Ethan. Also how Mike and Alex's relationship develops.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Happy Writing!

Kazehana552Kazehana552almost 13 years ago

I hate people like Ethan. They're such insufferable fools. I hope he gets his ass beaten by Mike.

superkiona123superkiona123about 9 years ago
Ethan wouldn't be able to sit!

I would shove my foot SO FAR up Ethan's ass that the doctors would have to stitch his asshole back together... I hate punks lol. Story or not, he pissed me off. But that just means that the writer did a TERRIFIC job conveying feelings through the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous