All Comments on 'Wings of the Seraph Ch. 01'

by SarahHawke

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
csoshcsoshover 5 years ago
Good start

I am intrigued to see where this story is going.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I like the way this is going. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice!

Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I like it

Please keep writing! This is a promising start.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago

This started off annoying, then quickly became extremely cool. Looking forward to the next installment.

LingweLingweover 5 years ago
creative and intriguing

You managed to pull me into this story and fuel my imagination. at some points i thought of certain scifi movies and universes but never had the feeling that you were not building your own world. well done and thanks for this good piece of writing. really looking forward to the next chapter. off to read your other stories now :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Curious

I decided to take a look at your bio and found that this entire series is sold as an ebook. Does that mean this is simply a teaser chapter in an effort to raise sales?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSarahHawke@SarahHawke
Note: Sarah rarely posts here anymore. However, you can find all her work on Amazon or Patreon and website: www.sarahhawke.com Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Sarah-Hawke/e/B00DH1LJLS Newsletter: www.sarahhawke.com/newsletter Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/hawkenovels Other...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES