Wings of the Seraph Ch. 03

Story Info
Cole and Kaveri explore a dangerous spaceport.
3.9k words
4.81
5.1k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SarahHawke
SarahHawke
692 Followers

3

I spent the rest of the trip to Vrassk-Ka avoiding Kaveri at any cost. I didn't go into the guest quarters or talk to her on the com. I didn't even watch her on the monitor. I had hoped that a few hours alone might break her spell over me, but that misguided hope was shattered the moment I opened the door to her quarters to tell her that we had arrived.

"This station is enormous," she said, still peering out the window. "It has to be twice the size of Briton Chalo."

"Probably closer to three, and it's a whole hell of a lot cleaner," I said, wincing as my eyes drank in her beauty again. She was leaning back on her palms, her long blue legs crossed casually at the end of the bed. Every time I blinked, I remembered the way she had looked down on her knees in front of me, her lips and tail and tendrils doing things to my cock I hadn't even imagined possible. And then I remembered how easy it would be for me to ask her to do it again.

"I can't wait to see it," Kaveri said, turning and smiling at me. "Will you show me around?"

"Actually, I, uh..." I trailed off, completely lost in her luminous eyes. So much for breaking her spell. If Raxyl weren't three steps behind you, you'd already have your hands on her horns and your cock in her throat.

"We believe it would be best if you remained on the ship for the time being," Raxyl said. "Until we know more about why the Convectorate attacked us, caution seems like the prudent course of action."

Kaveri's expression sank. "I see," she whispered. "I will stay wherever you wish, masters, of course."

I closed my eyes and sighed. I felt like I had just kicked a narr pup. "I know it's not exactly fair, but..."

"You should do whatever you believe is right, master," she said, smiling again. Though, for the first time, I could tell it was forced. "I will be here waiting for you when you return."

"Good," Raxyl said. "Then we should—"

"Why don't you come with me while he fuels up the ship?" I asked. "We're the ones who woke you up. It doesn't seem right to stick you in these cramped quarters the whole trip."

My partner didn't look at me like I was crazy—he looked at me like this was exactly what he had expected me to do all along. Somehow, that was even worse.

"Are you certain?" Kaveri asked, standing eagerly.

"Yes," I said, a little unnerved by the lack of any dissenting voice in my head. "I think you'll enjoy seeing the sights. Though we'll, uh...we'll need to stop in a clothing shop and get you something else to wear."

She glanced down at herself as if she had only just remembered that she was ninety-eight percent nude. "If you believe that is necessary. I do not wish to make you uncomfortable."

"I'm a lot less worried about my comfort than I am about drawing unwanted attention." I stepped back into the corridor and opened one of my lockers. Nothing I owned would come close to fitting her, but I did have a brown cloak that was better than nothing. "Here, in the meantime you can wear this."

Kaveri took the cloak and slung it over her shoulders. It was hilariously oversized, but it would still draw far less attention than her bountiful blue assets. Plenty of alien cultures around here wore similar attire, and with luck, it would at least get us to the clothing store.

"Much better," I said.

"If you say so," Kaveri replied, smiling again. "Are we ready to disembark, master?"

"Good question, master," Raxyl said, a blue streak shimmering across his neck. "What are we going to do?"

"Just pay the techs and start refueling as soon as possible," I told him. "And try and slice into the station datanet while you're at it—preferably without getting caught."

"I will do my best. Somehow, I doubt that I will be the one dodging security."

"We'll be fine," I promised, wishing I felt half as confident as I sounded.

"Mm," Raxyl murmured. "Just remember that in the event you end up dead or incarcerated, I plan to confiscate the entirety of our advance payment."

"I always appreciate your honesty," I said before turning back to Kaveri. "Come on, I'll show you the sights."

She placed her arm in mine, and I led her through the hangar and into the actual port. Vrassk-Ka was the largest commercial station in the sector and possibly the entire region. Its Rakashi owners hadn't taken sides in the Thirty-Year War or any of the other major interstellar wars of the past few centuries, and their persistent neutrality had paid enormous financial dividends. Traders from all over the Far Rim came here to do business without the judgmental eyes of the Convectorate or the creepy telepaths of the Dominion.

On some level, that freedom was just an illusion, of course. Every galactic power with a remote interest in this sector—which was basically everyone at this point—had spies embedded somewhere on Vrassk-Ka. The Jadari, the Kreen, even the V'rath...you never knew for certain whether the person you were talking to was just a random customer or an operative. Still, the station was incredibly safe, at least as far as random violence was concerned. Spies didn't assassinate anyone on Vrassk-Ka; they just watched, waited, and planned how to do it later.

Thankfully, those agents often spent so much time dealing with one another that they usually couldn't be bothered to focus on independent spacers like myself. Kaveri and I attracted far less attention than I'd feared, and after a short tram ride into the heart of the commerce platform, we found a shop with Velothi-style clothing. I knew as much about fashion as I did about slicing—which was to say, virtually nothing—but I had a feeling that my new associate would know what she wanted when she saw it.

I was right. A few minutes after disappearing into the changing rooms, she emerged in a sleek white outfit that was still obnoxiously sexy but far more in line with typical Velothi fashion: a short skirt, knee-high boots, and a bandeau that covered her breasts but left her shoulders and midriff achingly bare. She would fit in perfectly on a hundred different planets, which meant I didn't really have a right to complain.

And to be honest, it's not like I really want to. I could kiss that sculpted blue belly of hers for days on end...

"What do you think?" she asked, spinning around for my viewing pleasure.

"Better," I said, biting down on my lip. It was hard enough not to stare at her stomach, but the way her tail was flicking about just reminded me of all the things she could do with it...

"I am glad you are pleased," Kaveri said. "I am certain my new master will compensate you for the cost of—"

"Don't worry about it," I said, waving a hand and glancing around to make certain no one else was nearby. "Let's, uh...let's head up to the main promenade so you can see more of the station."

"Anything you wish, mas—Cole," she corrected with a coy smirk. "I am yours for a few more days, at least."

Don't remind me.

I paid the automated cashier, and the two of us walked out the door into the concourse arm-in-arm. Even though they hadn't sold perfume in the store, I could have sworn she smelled even better than she had before. Everything about her was so infuriatingly intoxicating she seemed more like a hologram than an actual person.

Maybe this is all just an elaborate prank by Raxyl. Maybe he programmed some kind of simulation so he could watch my reactions and further evaluate human behavior. Maybe he's standing over me in a lab coat right now...

"You seem troubled, Cole," Kaveri said after we hopped into a lift and started ascending. "Have I done something wrong?"

"No, it's just..." I paused and glanced up to the security camera in the ceiling. I needed to remember that true "privacy" was basically impossible in a place like this. The Rakashi had an unparalleled surveillance and information network.

"What?" she asked, her brow creased in concern.

"Forget it," I said. "I'll tell you later."

When the lift stopped, I led her out into the massive sprawl of foot traffic in the main promenade, as brightly lit as a clear summer afternoon. There were probably a hundred thousand people here at this time of day, and Kaveri's eyes widened at the sight of the crowd.

I smiled as I watched her. "I don't know much about Chalo Prime, but I doubt you've ever seen this many people in one place."

"Not even in holo-vids..." she whispered.

I grinned and placed my hand in the small of her back to guide her toward one of the wide observation decks. From this vantage point, it was nearly impossible to tell that we were even in space. Based on the flashing signs, the holo-ads, and the seemingly endless trams, we could have been standing in the heart of almost any metropolis in the sector—with one subtle difference.

"What is that?" she breathed.

"A gas giant," I told her, nodding at the familiar cascade of colors swirling outside the translucent force fields that enclosed the vast habitat ring. "It's magnified, of course—that planet is a few hundred million kilometers away from the station. But part of the reason the Rakashi built it here was because they knew people would come just for the view."

Kaveri shook her head, completely enthralled. I didn't blame her in the slightest. The first time I had seen this little optical illusion, I had probably stood here for an hour. It was like overdosing on adrenals, minus the headaches and addiction.

"It's beautiful," she whispered.

"Yeah," I said, though I wasn't looking at the gas giant. I was honestly more transfixed by her flawless silhouette. The subtle parting of her lips, the iridescent glow of her blue eyes, the excited twirling of her tendrils...

And then I made the mistake of glancing down at her cleavage again. The way her bandeau was cupping her breasts was driving me crazy. No matter what else happened here, I had to figure out a way to fuck those perfect blue pillows before I handed her over to Gol Zabras.

What if I never did? What if I just fled the sector and never came back?

"I thought you'd enjoy this," I said, idly rubbing my hand across the smooth, bare skin of her lower back. Even standing upright, she had a subtle arch in her spine thanks to the high heels of her boots. They lifted her ass right to cock level, and all I could think about was how easy it would be to push up her skirt and mount her over the railing...

Kaveri eventually turned back to face me, and her brow furrowed in concern. "You are still troubled. Please, you must tell me what is wrong."

I sighed. "I suppose you were designed to be perceptive, too."

"Of course. A Succubus needs to be able to anticipate her master's needs. I know all about human body language." She glanced down and grinned coyly. "Though some signs are more obvious than others."

I twisted to the side in yet another awkward attempt to hide my perpetual erection. "Sorry."

"Why would you be sorry? In a way, you are complimenting me." Kaveri giggled softly. It remained the sweetest sound I had ever heard. "I told you, I am more than happy to relieve you as many times as you wish before we reach my master."

"Speaking of your master...I just want to make sure you know what you're doing." I pulled her in a bit closer to make certain my voice didn't carry. "This system is a major sector hub. Hundreds of passenger transports leave the station every day. If you want to go somewhere else—anywhere else—I'll gladly give you enough credits to buy a ticket and disappear. By the time Zabras figures out you're missing, you could be a thousand light-years away."

Kaveri smiled again. "I am exactly where I want to be, Cole. This is my purpose—I was designed to serve Master Zabras."

"I know, but..." I grimaced and glanced away. I felt like one of those idiot spacers who went into nightclub, fell in love with one of the dancers, and got himself killed trying to rescue her. It probably happened a thousand times a day in this sector alone. I should have known better. I did know better.

"I appreciate that you want to help me," she said, placing her hand on my bicep. "Truly. You are a good man, Cole Vontera."

"I wouldn't go that far. I just don't want you to make a mistake you might regret."

Kaveri shifted around to stand in front of me and traced her fingertip across my cheek. "I am not as naïve as you think. I am aware that most males in your position would attempt to claim me for themselves. They would eagerly spoil me, knowing that I would be powerless to stop the Imprinting process. I would be forever bound to their needs and whims." She settled her finger on my lips. "But you are giving me a choice—a choice to leave. You would lose me, too."

"I think that makes me more 'stupid' than 'good.'"

"It makes you rare and special," Kaveri said, squeezing my arm harder. "Especially since you know firsthand how much pleasure I could bring you. Most other men would do anything to spoil me."

She has absolutely no idea how much I would give to spoil her right now over this damn balcony...

"Look, forget it," I said. "I just wanted you to know that there are still other options. You don't have to do anything."

"Yes, I do," Kaveri replied, creeping so close I could actually taste her breath. My other hand instinctively clutched her trim waist, and a moment later, I felt her tail curl around my leg. "Please, Cole: allow me to pleasure you again. Allow me to reward the kindness you have shown me."

My cock was so hard it was actually pushing against her belly through my pants. We were surrounded by an entire city's worth of people, but they had long since faded into the background. If she sank to her knees right now, I never would have been able to resist the urge to grab her horns and fuck her face again no matter how many eyes were upon us. All I would have cared about was flooding her throat before we got arrested...

"We can take the tram back to the ship," I said, my voice hoarse. "Raxyl will probably be—"

"I can't wait that long," Kaveri interrupted. Her tail flicked up and brushed against my raging hard cock. "Neither can you."

"Fuck," I breathed, glancing around and desperately searching for inspiration on how we could possibly get some privacy on a station with this many people. "Uh...there are plenty of washrooms for different species. I doubt the Boromid one gets much traffic. That or maybe the holo-theatre over here...they usually have booths for private screenings."

"Then order one," Kaveri begged. "Quickly."

At this point, she could have asked me to draw my pistol and shoot a random person and I probably would have done it. No force in the galaxy could have kept my cock in my pants, even if it meant getting arrested right here and now. I couldn't think about anything besides her...

I dragged her through the crowd at borderline reckless speed until we reached the holo-theater, and mercifully they did in fact offer private booths for certain films. I rented one at random, bribed the attendant another fifty credits to keep his mouth shut, and then dragged Kaveri inside and closed the door.

The booth was barely two meters wide, and I had no idea whether or not it was soundproof. But I didn't care. Grabbing a hold of Kaveri's thighs, I hoisted her up into my arms and slammed her against the wall. I wanted to fuck her so badly it hurt, and when I pushed up her skirt and belatedly realized she hadn't bothered to buy panties, I wanted to fuck her even more. I could feel the sweltering heat of her cunt through the thin fabric of my pants. She was soaked and ready, and I was hard and throbbing. I could pop open my belt and slide into her at a moment's notice. Ninety-nine percent of all men in the galaxy probably would have done just that.

But somehow, I didn't...at least, not right away. I devoured her tongue and lips instead, and I eventually spared a hand to unclasp her tight bandeau and free her breasts. When her violet nipples practically melted in my mouth, I remembered the promise I'd made to myself about finding a way to fuck these perfect tits. If a blowjob hadn't counted as "spoiling" her, surely pounding her pillows and painting her pretty face wouldn't cross that line, either.

I was just about ready to throw her onto the carpet in front of the chairs when I felt one of her hands working at my belt. Kaveri unfastened the clasp and let my pants fall to the floor, and when her tail curled around my shaft and directed me toward her sopping slit, I honestly thought she was going to let me spoil her after all. But then she abruptly pulled her lips from mine and cupped her fingers on my cheek.

"No," she gasped.

I froze, half because my cock was pulsating and half because I hadn't realized she was even capable of speaking that word.

"No?" I blurted out.

"I cannot allow you to spoil me, Cole," she managed between gasps for breath. "My body would Imprint itself upon you. My master would be furious."

I clenched my teeth and sucked in a long breath. My deepest primal urges were screaming at me to ignore her and plunge inside. But against all odds—against all instinct—I resisted. And I knew my cock would never forgive me for it.

"Please, put me down," Kaveri said.

It took every scrap of willpower I could muster, but I gently relaxed my grip on her thighs and helped her stand upright. She smiled—a warm, caring grin that melted my heart and almost made me thankful I had listened to her. Almost.

"You really are a special man," she said. "You deserve more than this."

I stood there in place, my cock aching for release, and I expected her to sink to her knees and take me back into her mouth. But instead, she dragged her fingers over my lips and curled her tail more tightly around my shaft.

"There is something else I can give you that will leave me unspoiled," Kaveri said.

I shook my head, barely able to form words. Right now I would have literally fucked anything if it meant I could finish. "What?"

Still smiling, she slowly pivoted around until she was facing the wall...and then promptly widened her stance and bent over. Her tail tugged my cock back toward her, and I intuitively placed my hands on her slender waist.

"Technically, there is only one place I can truly be spoiled," she said, her eyes flickering coyly. "Everything else is yours."

Had my brain not been completely overridden by my cock, I might have taken a moment to consider her words and second-guess her judgment about what counted as "spoiling." But right now I doubted I was capable of basic multiplication, let alone complex value judgments. So instead, I let her tail guide me to the warm, tense star of her nether entrance before it helpfully flicked up and out of my way.

"Take me as hard as you like, Cole," Kaveri said. "You cannot hurt me...but I am eager for you to try."

Fuck her. Fuck her right now!

I thrust the swollen head of my cock inside her. Every inch was paradise; somehow, her bowels were as hot as a Kreen and as tight as a Neyris. Velothi had a reputation for loving anal sex—they ostensibly had far more erogenous zones than human females. And based on the way Kaveri was biting her lip and moaning in pleasure, I had a feeling that Succubi were designed with even more than normal.

"Oh..." she gasped, her eyes fluttering and her back arching. "Please, fuck me deeper. Fuck me harder!"

I happily obliged. After a few more stunted thrusts, I pushed further and further inside until my balls were slapping against her ass. I swore I could actually feel the walls of her bowels convulse as if they were trying to milk me dry. I held myself in deeply as I leaned over her and clutched her breasts. She whimpered in delight, and I felt the unmistakable tremor of an orgasm shuddering through her.

SarahHawke
SarahHawke
692 Followers
12