Winner Takes All: Round 03

Story Info
Frank's story concludes in Round 3.
25.4k words
4.52
12.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As usual, Frank woke with groggy eyes, stiff limbs, and an aching hardon.

Less typically, he woke sprawled on sheets of red satin, sandwiched between two buck naked nubile goddesses.

Looks like another great day! He thought.

Frank lay on his back, his manhood pointing straight up at the ceiling. On his left he found Colleen, the platinum blonde with the skinny-bitch body he'd won last night. He'd had her cradle his balls as he drifted off last night. Sometime since, she'd apparently let go and turned over. Her head still lay on his left bicep, now facing away. She was curled in the fetal position, her apple-shaped and well-tanned ass pressed against his hip, eyes closed and still dozing.

On his right, Frank found Charlotte. Even though he'd won her in the first round, and even though he'd already once woken up next to her naked form, the second time was just as gratifying. Charlotte had been given the pleasure of holding Frank's cock when they went to bed, and her right hand still wrapped it lovingly. Frank had a funny feeling she'd played with it in her sleep. She still faced Frank, her head on his shoulder, her milky D-cup breasts pressed to his ribcage, and a content smile on her still sleeping face. Her trademark fiery red curls were spread across his shoulder and pillow, and a few strands brushed pleasantly against his cheek.

Frank took a moment to gather his wits and decide his next move. Then he gently slipped his arm out from underneath Colleen and turned his attention to Charlotte.

"Rise and shine, beautiful," he murmured softly.

"Mmm?" Charlotte moaned in a sleepy, comfy sort of way.

"Time to wake up," Frank repeated, his left hand softly stroking her hair. "We have a busy day ahead of us."

"Mmm, yes, I'll bet we do." Charlotte purred, eyes still closed.

Frank leaned forward and began kissing Charlotte on each lip. He kissed slowly, deliberately, savoring the fresh taste of her mouth. On the fourth or fifth kiss, Charlotte responded in kind, pulling at Frank's lips like a thirsty woman on a cool drink of water. As she did, the hand wrapped around Frank's shaft also came to life. She pumped his shaft slowly, thoroughly, in time with the pressure from her lips.

"Good girl," Frank praised her after several minutes of early morning make-out. "Now I need you and your mouth down below. Be a dear and take care of that, would you?"

"Mmm hmm," Charlotte replied, planting one last kiss on his mouth before pecking her way down his neck, chest, and abdomen. The hand working Frank's cock kept stroking. Charlotte repositioned herself, sliding her knees under her torso and her hips up and back over her feet. Frank admired the curve of her asscheeks peeking up over her hips. She smiled at him impishly, then lowered her head.

Charlotte's lips started their descent about 6 inches above Frank's upraised cock. They never stopped. When she reached the tip, her lips simply parted around and engulfed it. Frank groaned as the unsatisfied ache in his morning wood was washed away by the warm, wet embrace of Charlotte's mouth. Beside him, Colleen stirred, wiggling her bare ass against his hip, but didn't wake.

Charlotte bottomed out with her nose in Frank's pubes. Frank felt her gag once before she regained control and her throat relaxed. She held him there, balls deep in her mouth, for five seconds, then fifteen. The way her cheeks felt on his shaft, the way her mouth's roof felt on the head, Frank would have happily left his cock buried in Charlotte's mouth forever. Finally, just when Frank was starting to worry she might pass out from lack of oxygen, he felt her gag again and withdraw.

Cool dry air hit Frank's shaft, in sharp contrast to the warm wet confines of Charlotte's mouth. Drool dripped from her lips where they hovered, gasping softly, inches above the tip. Frank could still feel Charlotte's hot breath on his cock as she panted.

Charlotte smirked again, then re-engulfed Frank's cock.

As Charlotte settled into a steady bob, Frank turned his attention to Colleen.

"Time to wake up," he murmured into the mess of blonde locks over her ear. "Up and at 'em, princess. You've got stiff cocks to suck and horny men to fuck."

"Ngh," Colleen grunted, curling slightly tighter into her fetal position.

"Now, now, don't be a grouch." Frank scolded. He smacked her lightly on her upturned buttcheek. "I'd hate to have to punish you this early in the day."

Colleen sighed, then opened her eyes and shifted onto her back so that Frank could see her face.

"Good girl." Frank said. "Now let's put that mouth to good use. I'm sure Charlotte would appreciate some help with my morning wood."

With another sigh, Colleen sat up, then tucked her legs underneath her to lean over Frank's groin. Her knees ended up alongside Frank's ribs, giving him an excellent view of her ass and pussy, both still tinged a bit red from their use last night. Charlotte shuffled her knees and hips to the right to make room, giving Frank an improved view of her pale raised ass in the process.

Charlotte, it seemed, hadn't quite gotten enough of the cock stuffing her mouth. While still sucking, she used one hand to direct her blonde counterpart to Frank's dangling testicles. Colleen followed obediently and began to lap and suck dutifully at Frank's nuts. As she maneuvered between his legs, her flanks and glutes flexed, causing her puffy pussy lips to wink in and out of view as her cheeks rippled. Frank relaxed back into his pillows and concluded that the combination of a warm, wet vacuum on his shaft and soft tongue on his balls was most certainly the best possible way to start the day.

After a while, Charlotte finally decided to switch positions. Colleen sucked away dutifully on the shaft, but Frank could tell she wasn't exactly enthusiastic about the ordeal. He supposed he couldn't really blame her. Besides, Charlotte's enthusiasm as she swirled her tongue on his sensitive ball sack more than compensated. She even lifted them out of the way on occasion to delicately tongue his taint.

Frank seized the opportunity to play with the scrumptious piece of ass Colleen had so thoughtfully presented. He seized a globe in each hand, feeling the toned muscles under her skin as he kneaded her flesh like dough. Occasionally, Frank snuck a thumb between her thighs to toy briefly with her clit. Each touch elicited a cock-muffled grunt from Colleen, which in turn sent a ripple of pleasure radiating outward from Frank's groin.

Charlotte decided she'd had her fill down below. She left one hand behind to fondle Frank's balls. As she sat up, the other hand took hold of Colleen's hair. With a devilish grin, she began forcefully pumping Colleen's head up and down Frank's shaft, jerking him off with Colleen's face. With one end under Charlotte's control and the other in Frank's, Colleen didn't have much choice but to allow it.

The sensations, Frank noted absently, weren't quite as pleasurable as Charlotte's tender love and care, or the combined cock-and-balls service, had been. Frank also decided that context more than compensated. There was Charlotte, buck naked of course, ass resting on her heels, her milky D-cup tits bouncing as she repeatedly forced Colleen's head into his crotch. Colleen, her ass in the air and her B-cups breasts dangling beneath her, swallowed his cock over and over again. She gagged each time Frank's cock hit the back of her throat.

Gack. Gack. Gack. Gack. Gack.

"That's it," Frank encouraged, barely daring to blink. "That's it. That's so fucking hot. Fuck, that feels good. Just a little more."

Charlotte's enthusiasm surged, and her strokes with Colleen's head became longer and more forceful.

"Yeah, that's it," she purred. "Fuck this bitch's face. Make her gag. Make her choke. Fill this little slut's face with your meat and cum until she chokes and sputters and spits. Fuck her hot little mouth and fill it with your sweet seed and make her share."

Frank obliged.

He came, erupting into the back of Colleen's throat. Charlotte kept pumping, and every time Colleen hit bottom Frank launched another spurt down her esophagus. Only a few globs survived, probably shots that landed on her tongue during the upstroke. Finally Frank stopped twitching and relaxed his arched back. Charlotte yanked Colleen off his deflating cock and, to Colleen's surprise and Frank's, kissed her hungrily.

Is it really a kiss if she's not interested in the mouth? Frank wondered. Clearly, Charlotte wasn't interested in Colleen so much as ravenously seeking out every trace of Frank's semen on the blonde's lips and tongue. Charlotte made one last sweep with her tongue, then licked her lips and let out a satisfied moan.

"Mmmmm. Thank you, sir," she purred.

"You're welcome." Frank replied. "Clean me up, then we can cuddle."

"Colleen," he said, turning his attention to the blonde. Charlotte, meanwhile, gently took Frank's half-deflated cock back in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the head and shaft, wiping away any traces of sweat or semen that might have survived.

"I believe I promised my brothers a friendly wake up call." Frank continued. "Be a dear and make sure they wake up on the right side of the bed. Off you go."

Colleen apparently knew better than to argue or delay. She stood and shuffled over to the door, apple bottom wiggling, and out into the hallway. Frank heard the faint sound of several light knocks, followed by a door creaking open.

One more time, Charlotte wrapped her lips around the base of Frank's cock and pulled off slowly until the tip came free with an audible pop. Charlotte giggled, then planted a tender kiss on the head.

She crawled towards the head of the bed, then laid her head on Frank's bicep. Frank wrapped one arm around her and laid his hand comfortably on her ass.

"Are you pleased with your wake-up service, sir?" Charlotte asked. She looked into his eyes and grinned devilishly.

"Yes, quite pleased." Frank answered. "You do great work, dear, and you're an excellent influence on the newest member of my harem."

They laid together long enough for the room to brighten as the sun continued to rise. Frank let his fingers play whimsically over Charlotte's buttcheeks and lower back. Charlotte ran her fingers up and down Frank's chest. Occasionally, she would pause to plant a few affectionate kisses on his neck.

It was a shame when his stomach started to growl.

"Hungry?" Frank asked the naked nubile. "Colleen's probably finishing her chores, and it must be close to ten by now. Our friend Joe should have breakfast waiting for us."

Frank and Charlotte reluctantly disentangled themselves and left the bed. The air in the house felt nice and cool, so Frank decided to put on his briefs and undershirt from last night. He could always get them off easily, he reasoned. Charlotte peeked into the bathroom closet and found herself a luxuriously soft bathrobe, which she promptly donned. She didn't tie it, much to Frank's delight. If anything, it drew even more attention to her perky pink nipples and nearly-bare slit. Only a small, neatly-trimmed tuft of crimson bristles remained as proof of her natural hair color.

"Did I ever tell you how beautiful you are in the morning?" Frank asked.

"Only with your eyes." Charlotte replied. "Come on, I'm starving. Sucking your dick is hungry work."

Frank wrapped his arm around the redhead and led her out into the hall. One guest bedroom door hung open, and the unmistakable sounds of sex emanated from the other. Frank heard multiple men grunting, along with the sound of a skinny blonde woman choking down yet another throatful of morning wood. Apparently, whichever frat brother had been second in line had opted to tag-team Colleen instead.

Frank and Charlotte left the threesome to their business and made their way downstairs. In the kitchen, they found McCurdy dutifully at work at the stove. The hunch in his shoulders and his short, jerky movements made it clear that he wasn't happy about it. When he saw Charlotte, he stared openly and hungrily. Frank felt Charlotte's hips cringe slightly, but otherwise she stood her ground confidently despite her near-nude state.

"Morning, Joe!" Frank proclaimed cheerfully, breaking the older man from his trance. "Man, I haven't slept that well in ages. Must be the mattress or something, eh? Anyways, glad to see you're still good at following orders. We'll take our breakfast whenever it's ready. Thanks, buddy."

The kitchen table was a relatively simple affair, though the furniture did appear well-made from walnut or some similarly dark-colored wood. Frank sent Charlotte to the table with a pat on the rear, then rummaged through the fridge for something to drink. He joined her at the table a minute later with some brand of high-end OJ in a glass bottle and a few glasses.

Shortly thereafter, McCurdy arrived with plates of steaming hot bacon and pancakes. The syrup, of course, was another fancy affair that came in a glass bottle half as large and likely twice as expensive as Frank's usual brand. It tasted delicious, naturally sweet and full-bodied. Frank made enough noise as he was eating to show his satisfaction, but McCurdy didn't seem to appreciate the sentiment.

About halfway through, Max and Cameron, Frank's frat brothers, emerged, trailing a rather worn-looking Colleen behind them. Her hair was a mess; traces of drool and probably semen were visible on her chin, and her thighs still glowed red where they'd been repeatedly groped and spanked. She was still nude, of course.

"There they are!" Frank exclaimed. "I was starting to wonder if we'd ever see you.

"Max, Cam, grab a seat. Joe here will happily serve your breakfast. Colleen, you can eat soon, but first, it's been at least twenty minutes since I had my cock sucked. Be a dear and fix that, would you?"

Colleen didn't hesitate. She just walked up, dropped to her knees, and crawled under the table. Frank felt her hands fiddling with the fly on his briefs before they reached inside and extracted his re-inflating member. Then she wrapped her lips around it and began bobbing.

"Ah, fucking great. Nothing better than a warm, wet mouth stroking your cock." Frank commented as Colleen's lips slipped up and down his shaft.

Max and Cameron, fully clothed, took their seats across from Frank and Charlotte. Max sat down across from Frank, where he found Colleen's ass practically in his lap. The short-cut brown-haired white boy took the opportunity to grope and spank her, eliciting several cock-muffled squeals. Cameron faced Charlotte. She fidgeted, squeezing her thighs together a bit tighter, but made no further effort to cover up. The blond surfer stereotype looked her over appreciatively, but otherwise seemed content to bask in his own afterglow.

Before Max could get too carried away, McCurdy arrived with two more breakfast plates. The boys dug in with the typical college student enthusiasm for free food. Frank's reluctant manservant returned with one more plate for Colleen, but seemed unsure where it should go.

"Just stand there for a minute." Frank instructed. He finished off the last few scraps on his plate, and Charlotte did the same.

"Would you mind taking over for her?" Frank asked Charlotte. "I'll bet she's worked up quite an appetite."

"Of course, sir." Charlotte replied sweetly. She slipped out of her chair and under the table. Frank felt her soft, loving mouth replace Colleen's firmer, more methodical maw.

"Fuck yes," Frank moaned. "I fucking love how it feels to bury this dick in that hot wet mouth. It feels so fucking good, the way your throat wraps itself around my cock"

Charlotte moaned into his dick in acknowledgement, but she kept sucking.

Colleen crawled out moments later, and Frank motioned her into Charlotte's vacant seat. McCurdy replaced Charlotte's empty plate, and Colleen, with a nod of permission from Frank, tucked in hungrily.

Frank noticed Max looking under the table at Charlotte, though with her bathrobe still covering her backside he couldn't see much.

"You can look, but don't touch." Frank warned.

Max didn't argue. He reached down and flipped the robe's lower half up onto Charlotte's back, revealing her pale, plump ass in all its glory. Frank sensed Charlotte tense and hesitate before resuming her duties. Max stared, and even Cameron leaned over to take in the new view of Charlotte's puffy pink pussy lips and the occasional glimpse of her still-tight rosebud.

"Nice." Cameron commented.

Frank definitely felt surreal sitting in McCurdy's unfamiliar kitchen, the skinny buck-naked blonde perched next to him, frat brothers seated across the table, and oh yeah, the red-headed Aphrodite look-alike sucking his cock under the table.

Not that he'd let it get in the way of a good orgasm.

Frank forced himself to relax and focus on the pleasurable sensations pulsing out from his groin. One hand he laid on the back of Charlotte's head. He used a little pressure to encourage her to speed up or slow down when appropriate, but otherwise let her work. Frank's other hand he let roam absently over Colleen's lean naked body, pausing occasionally to tweak her nipple or gently grab her ass. Colleen would shift her arms or hips to give him access, but otherwise focused on her food.

Soon, Frank felt his orgasm build. Charlotte sensed it too. Her strokes became longer, her lips' grip on his shaft firmer. She began stroking under his scrotum, from taint to balls, gently coaxing the cum from his loins.

Frank let it come. He held off a few extra seconds, just to let the pressure build, then released, shooting his load into Charlotte's gullet. Her fingers kept stroking as she swallowed every drop. To finish, she fully engulfed him once more, pressing her tongue and cheeks tightly against his sensitive shaft. Then she pulled off and smacked her lips.

"Thank you for contributing to breakfast, sir." She cooed.

"You're welcome, gorgeous." Frank replied.

"Joe!" Frank snapped. McCurdy quit fiddling with the front of his trousers, which were clearly under strain, and looked up.

"You look like a man who could use some relief." Frank continued. McCurdy nodded eagerly.

"I thought so. So could she," said Frank, nodding to Colleen as she finished her breakfast. "Eat her out, and you can fuck her afterwards."

"Say what now?" McCurdy exclaimed.

"You heard me, Joe. Give her oral, make her cum, and you can fuck her. If I were you, I'd consider that a pretty good deal, all things considered."

"But they've already made a mess." the older man objected, shooting a glance at Max and Cameron.

"Don't care." Frank answered. "I could just order you to do it, but honestly you both clearly need some relief. Colleen's worked her ass off this morning, and I make it a policy to reward good behavior. I also punish bad behavior, so think carefully about what you do next."

McCurdy looked like he wanted to argue, but at Frank's warning he swallowed his words. Colleen, looking positively ecstatic, gleefully swept the dishes away and clambered onto the table. She flipped onto her back, scooted her hips to the edge near McCurdy, and spread her legs wide. The view made it abundantly clear that someone had indeed already made a "mess," as McCurdy put it.

"Eat." Colleen ordered.

McCurdy reluctantly dropped to his knees between Colleen legs. He started to lean forward, then looked back up at Frank.

"Can I at least fuck her ass?" he whined.

"I'm sorry." Frank replied sarcastically. "For a second, I thought you took another disrespectful tone with me. What was it you just said?"

McCurdy glared. "Could I please fuck her ass, sir?" He muttered.

"Better." Frank answered. "The answer's no. Be happy with the deal you've got, and don't make me tell you again."

123456...8