Winner Takes All: Round 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held her there, emptying his balls down her throat, then gasped and let go of her ears. Monroe recoiled, freeing Norman's saliva-covered cock as she gasped and coughed and sputtered.

Brenner wasn't deterred. If anything, he upped the intensity of Allison's anal reaming, a look of fierce concentration on his usually calm face.

Still, McCurdy peaked next. He came with a somewhat high-pitched roar, and he continued jackhammering against Claire's raised cheeks as he deposited his load in her bowels. Both sighed as he withdrew, McCurdy in satisfaction, Claire with relief. She reached back, presumably to inspect her poor abused anus, and winced at whatever she found.

Brenner provided the finale. He made no sound beyond the determined grunts of his efforts, and from what Frank could see, he was the kind of man to give every effort to the task at hand.

Brenner planted his feet, gripped Allison from behind by both shoulders, and slammed his way into her ass. Her head whipped back and forth with each thrust, and the table beneath her shook.

A long, low, pronounced groan was the only sign of Brenner's conclusion. He pounded away as he uttered it, using Allison's anus to milk every last drop of pent-up spunk from his reserves.

With a satisfied sigh, Brenner smacked Monroe on the ass and removed himself from her butthole. Then he pulled her from the table, helped her to her knees on shaking legs, and guided his cock back into her mouth for cleaning.

She might have groaned softly in protest, but she was apparently too worn out for anything further. She knelt, naked and obedient, as Brenner rinsed his dick in her mouth.

By now, Frank figured it was about time to take charge again. With a groan, he maneuvered himself out from beneath Charlotte and Colleen, retrieved his boxer briefs, then made his way to the table.

A hush fell over the crowd still assembled. It watched, silent and eager, as if hungry to find out what, if anything, would come next.

Brenner gave him a gentlemen's nod. Norman and McCurdy just looked at him, unsure what to do next. Allison glanced up from the floor, but quickly gave up the effort and returned her attention to the cock she was cleaning.

Claire, still face down ass up on the table, turned her head so she could see him.

"Satisfied?" she asked, voice dripping with exhaustion.

"Quite satisfied, thank you." Frank replied, tired but cheery. "I think I'm tapped out for tonight."

"However," he interjected as Claire began to rise, "I think you and especially the good doctor still have some work to do."

Claire gaped at him, and even Allison shot him another wide-eyed glance, her mouth still full of cock.

"After all," Frank continued, "what kind of guest would I be if I didn't thank our host? Or offer some relief to our audience?"

Frank nodded to the host, who thus far had been standing politely at the edge of the floor. His eyebrows shot up in surprise, but then he grinned and inclined his head to Frank. He joined them in the center of the floor, loosening and removing his tie as he approached.

Without further ceremony, he freed an average but healthy-looking cock from his trousers and fed it into Claire's mouth. She emitted a surprised, muffled groan. Then, with a resigned roll of the eyes, she slid off the table to her knees and began bobbing her head dutifully in the host's lap.

Frank raised his voice. "I'm sure we can find a few volunteers in the audience to keep Dr. Monroe company. Can I get a show of hands?

Fortunately for Monroe, most of the hands stayed down. Apparently, not every voyeur wanted to participate in public. Still, Frank could see at least five or six eager volunteers.

"Excellent! Sort it out a rotation among Allison's holes for yourselves. Enjoy yourselves, but try not to be too rough on her. She's had a long night, and she has a long week ahead of her."

As half a dozen keen-looking gentleman emerged from the crowd, Frank grabbed a chair, perched a still nude Charlotte on one leg and and equally naked Colleen on the other, and settled in to watch Dr. Allison Monroe learn just how high tonight's stakes had been.

Epilogue

Frank quickly became by far the most popular brother in his fraternity.

When he wasn't enjoying the spoils of war for himself or attending to what few personal chores couldn't be put off until after the prize period, Frank found himself presiding over the common room back at the frat house. He usually sat in the best armchair in the house, the one usually reserved for the house president. The president didn't mind, otherwise occupied as he usually was with other activities in the room. With Charlotte the provocatively-dressed redhead in his lap, and Colleen in her maid's outfit by his side, he supervised as his brothers enjoyed the other fruits of his labors.

Their favorite pastime, they'd quickly figured out, was running a train on Allison. Once per day (Frank didn't want to completely exhaust his winnings), every available and clean-tested brother lined up to have their way with her pussy or asshole, whichever they were in the mood to sample that afternoon. Claire usually served as fluffer for whoever was on deck to keep the train moving, although on particularly popular days, Frank offered her ass and pussy up as well. When they finished, the guys usually availed themselves of their chosen lady's mouth to clean themselves off, then went back to drinking, gaming, or waiting in line for seconds.

Frank quickly made it clear that Charlotte was off limits to anyone but him. When the mood struck either of them, she'd suck him off or ride him in his seat while the orgy continued in the background.

As a result, along with his morning and evening quadruple blowjob, directed by Charlotte, and whatever other sexual debauchery he fancied during the day, Frank found himself in a constant state of sexual exhaustion. Not that he let that stop him or even slow him down much. Fatigue was no excuse to let his harem go to waste.

For the most part, he spared Colleen the greater indignities imposed on Allison and Claire. She assisted Charlotte as needed when the redhead attended to Frank, served as backup fluffer when Claire's ass got offered up to the house, and pleasured some of the more senior brothers when they didn't want to wait their turn.

Between occasional access to Colleen and a few private sessions with the other available girls, Frank had received vows of support during the frat's next presidential election from every influential brother in the house, including the current sitting president.

The graduating senior stood near Frank now, enjoying Colleen's mouth as she knelt in front of him in her maid outfit, her skirt lifted to expose her bare butt, bobbing and slurping on his cock.

"As I was saying, I can graduate happily knowing the house will be led by some with, ah, ooh, as much generosity and resourcefulness as you, Frank," he said as he worked his way in and out of Colleen's mouth.

Frank couldn't respond. Not to be outdone by her blond counterpart, Charlotte had insisted on sucking him off again. She seemed hellbent on making him stumble through this conversation. Whenever it was his turn to speak, she'd try something new to short-circuit his thought process. This time, she resorted to a now-familiar trick: deepthroating him to the balls, then swallowing around his cock.

Frank resisted the urge to cum, but before he got his tongue back under control, the president continued, Colleen's lips still wrapped around his rod.

"Y'know, I wonder if we could get some of the sororities on campus interested in a little tournament like the one you played. You know how competitive those girls get. Shouldn't be too hard to talk them into it."

"Yeah," Frank managed, still fending off his climax as Charlotte started working her way up and down his shaft again. "We could probably get them to go for it. We'll just have to make prizes worth the possible forfeit to them. Means there'll have to be some risk to us to get them interested."

"Yeah," the man agreed, grunting. He plunged as far as possible into Colleen's face, his buttcheeks clenching as he unloaded straight down her throat.

"But that's what makes it fun, right?" he concluded as he exhaled. "Just need your help to set up the rules."

"Fuck, that's easy," Frank grunted as Charlotte finally triumphed. As she felt Frank tense, she lifted her head, leaving just the tip in her mouth. As she teased it with her tongue, she gave his balls a gentle but steady squeeze and pumped the shaft with her other hand, milking him into her waiting mouth.

Frank held onto his armchair for dear life as Charlotte drained him dry. Again. When she was satisfied that she'd sucked out every available drop, she released him and giggled. Then she proudly showed him her prize before tossing her head back and swallowing the evidence. She gave him one more long kiss on the cock, then resumed her place on his lap.

"That's easy," Frank repeated as he wrapped his arms around his first prize. "There's only one rule.

"Winner takes all."

1...345678