Winner Takes Loser - Game 01 Ch. 04

Story Info
The winner is declared and prizes are given.
6.5k words
4.59
13.4k
12

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Club_Soda
Club_Soda
258 Followers

Winner Takes Loser Game 1 Chapter 3

First to 100 Points Wins

55 Points - Christopher Smith

28 Points - Robert Tiller

I stepped out of the shower in my apartment building, getting cleaned up from my full day of fucking yesterday, on top of whatever happened to me while standing outside last night. I knew I could win the game today, but I wasn't sure I wanted to win this way. Not only because I didn't want to do it but because one element was utterly out of my control.

Getting dressed in a black t-shirt and blue jeans, I collected my thoughts while waiting for Jordan to come through the door. Thirty minutes later, she finally did.

Jordan walked in, dressed in an orange sundress tied at the waist, wearing a straw hat and sandals. She looked like she could be at the beach but still covered enough to be in a mall. It was much sexier than her business suit.

"Damn, your place is a dump." were the first words that came out of her mouth as she walked through the door.

"Just for that, you get to suck my dick. Make sure to swallow all my cum." I said.

"Fucker." Jordan growled, walking over to me, then dropping to her knees between my legs. She fished out my cock from my jeans. I inhaled sharply when I felt her mouth start to work on the head of my cock. She slid further down the shaft, taking me fully into her mouth before working that tongue back and forth.

Enjoying the feeling, I tried to hold out a little longer by looking at my phone. Scrolling through the objective menu I had realized that I could do every other objective that was currently open and still not win the game with the points they provided, but there was one worth precisely 45 points.

Objective: All In The Family. Description: Have sex with any three blood relatives. Must complete all three. No partial credit will be given. Not eligible for repeat. Reward: 45 points.

This was a narrow gap to shoot. I only had three blood relatives in all of North America. There was my dad Jim, my deceased mom's sister, Aunt Gloria, and her daughter, my sexy cousin Britney, the lead cheerleader at her university. Luckily, they all lived in town.

The problem was going to be my dad. I had enough attraction points to get my aunt and cousin, but Dad was remarried and a very loyal man. I was not sure Jordan could get him to cheat on his wife.

Jordan's speed picked up on my cock. I stopped trying to hold out and let out a low moan as I rocketed 6 jets of cum straight down her throat.

"Keep sucking; there's more to come. You will be down there until I tell you to stop."

Jordan let out a frustrated growl but didn't skip a beat; she continued to suck my cock.

Changing to the call app, I called my dad. He picked up on the third ring.

"Hey, Dad," I said in my usual friendly voice.

"What's up, buddy? How are you doing right now?"

"Actually, Dad, I'm in trouble and need your help."

"Oh? You know I'd do anything for you, buddy; what do you need?"

"Ya, I'm not sure you will do this one for me, primarily because I don't think you will believe me."

"Chris, I've never had a problem believing you in the past; just tell me what you need."

"I can't, not over the phone anyway. Are you free to meet in person right now?"

"I can take an early lunch."

"Cool, I won't actually be there, but there is a woman I need you to talk to. Her name is Jordan."

"Ok, that's already a bit strange."

"It's going to get stranger, Dad. Please hear Jordan out when you meet her and do what she needs you to do."

"Ok, buddy. I'll take my lunch break in 30 minutes. I can meet Jordan at the seafood place near work."

"Thanks, Dad, you're the best."

I hung up the phone with Dad and yelled, "HOLY SHIT, WOMEN! You know how to suck a cock!" Jordan had picked up the pace while I was talking with Dad. She was playing a game to see if she could break my concentration while on the call. Now my little 'ally' was going to finish me off again.

The tension in my balls started their familiar boiling feeling as I thrust into Jordan's mouth, holding her head in place as I blasted another 6 shots of cum down her throat. I kept my eyes open during the orgasm to enjoy the view of Jordan being forced to drink even more of my cum.

"Oh, that was awesome bitch. Clean up my cock, then stand up." I watched Jordan swirl her tongue around my dick, finding every stray bit of cum, before tucking me back into my pants and standing up.

"Ok, it's time for you to complete an objective."

"You're going to make me fuck your dad, aren't you," Jordan said, disgust dripping in her voice.

"You got it, but he is a decent-looking guy for being 62 and a great man. You'll have a hard time convincing him to cum inside your pussy."

"And this will win you the game? I will be free?" She said with hope in her voice.

"I think you will be free, but I don't know for sure. So just to be clear, you are going to go to my dad and, as quick as possible, convince him to have sex with you. He must cum inside your pussy."

"Fine, asshole, I'll do it."

"And just for that little comment, after you have gotten Dad to cum inside in you, you are to find as many men as you can, as quickly as you can, to fuck and cum inside you until I call you to stop. Lets see how many loads you can get deposited inside your pussy today."

Jordan released an ear-splitting screech, "AAAAAAA!" with absolute hatred burning in her eyes. I just laughed at her as I ordered an Uber. Twenty seconds later, she was on her way to meet Dad.

As the door shut behind Jordan, I used the location finder to find my aunt. She was alone at her house, her husband at work, daughter at school. Aunt Gloria is a stay-at-home mom, so I figured she would be the easiest to fuck first.

Gloria Green, White Female, Age 47, Height 5'4", Weight 133 LB, Cup Size: C. Ovulation window: Menopause. Attachment: Married one child. Attraction level: 3/10, Family Penalty in effect.

Family Penalty. When raising the attraction of family members, triple points must be used.

I ordered an Uber and called my aunt once inside.

"Hello."

"Hey, Aunt Gloria, I haven't talked to you in a while. How are you doing?" I said in a chipper tone.

"Doing pretty good, Chris. How goes your day?"

"Just fine. I'm driving your way right now. Dad wanted me to drop something off. Are you home?"

"Ya, I'm home. Come on over. Want me to make some lunch for you?"

"Sounds great. I'll be there in a few minutes."

Hanging up the phone, I went to Gloria's profile and spent the 21 points to move her attraction up to a 10/10, which left me with 32 attraction points. That's more than enough points to secure Britney.

Before closing the app, I noticed that Robert had scored. He was now in the lead with 60 points. I need to make this visit with Aunt Gloria a fast one.

The driver dropped me off in front of the house. Gloria was already standing at the front door with a hungry look in her eyes. She couldn't contain herself as she rushed out into the yard, meeting me halfway.

Gloria jumped into my arms, wrapping her legs around my waist and arms around my neck. She initiated a make-out session on the front lawn for everyone to see.

Supporting my aunt's weight by holding her butt, I carried her back inside the house, kicking the door closed behind me. My aunt tried shoving her tongue down my throat while I walked us inside.

I carried her to her bedroom, depositing my aunt on the bed. "Take off all your clothes," I commanded her.

With a joyful little bounce in her movement, Gloria started stripping naked. I evaluated her body as she went. She could lose 10 pounds to remove the muffin top around her belly, and her breasts were sagging, but overall, Aunt Gloria is in good shape for a 47-year-old woman.

I removed my shirt when I felt my pocket start to buzz. I pulled out my phone and saw Dad was calling.

"Hello," I answered, knowing it was about Jordan.

Dad's voice came over the phone with an outraged tone, "Son, what the fuck is happening here? This woman, who is clearly engaged, wants me to fuck her. We are both taken, Christopher."

"Dad, I know you don't like the idea of sex with Jordan."

"You got that damn straight; I can't believe you would even ask me to do this."

"Dad, I know, but please listen. I am involved in something extremely weird. I can not stress enough how badly I need you to do me this favor and have sex with her."

"Son, you were right earlier. I really don't believe you."

My aunt, tired of waiting, sprang off the bed and grabbed the phone out of my hand. "For God's sake Jimmy, just fuck the slut so Chris can get off the phone and screw my brains out."

I didn't hear what Dad said back to her, but by the tone of voice, he was clearly shocked.

"Yes, it's Gloria, I'm standing nude in front of Chris right now, and you're giving me some serious blue bean by not doing what he asks." My aunt said, impatience permeating every syllable.

Dad's voice came over the phone again, calmer this time.

"Yes, I know it's weird, Jimmy, and it's also weird that I just have to have my nephew's cock in me right now, but we just have to roll with the punches."

More muffled sounds from Dad, then Gloria handed the phone back to me. "Here."

I took the phone and asked, "So are we cool, Dad? Can you do me this favor?"

"Son, I trust you, but this is all too weird for me."

"Hey, Dad, let me order you an Uber so you and Jordan can be alone for a little while. You don't have to make the decision now."

"Fine."

"Thanks, Dad, you're the best," I said, then punched in an Uber to take Dad & Jordan back to Jordan's apartment.

Aunt Gloria was not idle while I finished my conversation. She had already removed my pants and was now on her knee's sucking my cock.

I pushed her back on the bed. She opened her legs for me, revealing a large vagina with prominent inner lips sticking out. I wonder if I'll be able to feel anything, I thought as I looked at how large Aunt Gloria's vagina was.

I moved between my aunt's legs, positioning my cock to enter her. Thrusting forward, I felt the terrific heat of a woman's pussy surrounds my cock. She was loose but at least not as loose as Deja this morning.

I lowered my body to my aunt's, enjoying her soft breasts pressing against my chest. Our lips met again as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I started thrusting into her.

Fucking Aunt Gloria was intoxicating. There was love behind it. Not romantic love, but this woman loved me as her nephew. I could feel that affection coming through her body as I moved in and out of her pussy.

I wanted to hold out and just hang onto this feeling I had with Aunt Gloria for as long as possible, but I had a game to win, and in the pit of my stomach, I knew losing would carry dire consequences.

I found a groove in her pussy that felt really good. Focusing on it, I moved my hips to keep rubbing the same area, quickly building pressure in my balls.

"Do it, Chris, cum in me. I can feel you, yesssss! Do it, cum inside your sluty aunt!"

Her words were all I needed. My balls tightened as I thrust forward one last time, sending jet after jet of cum deep inside my aunt.

"You did a good job, honey. I'm sure your mother would have been proud of you." Gloria said as I was recovering on top of her. "I think I'll go make you a snack, are what are you hungry for?"

She isn't indifferent like the others. That's strange. I thought.

I told her I wanted a beef sandwich. My cute aunt hopped off the bed and walked to the kitchen, fully nude, to make me a sandwich.

I dressed and used my phone to scan Aunt Gloria one last time. The information read.

Loving and supportive Aunt. Nonsexual.

Speaking to myself out loud, I said, "So she still cares about me as her nephew, but we probably aren't having sex again. That's too bad."

I looked at the leaderboard, my heart nearly stopping. Robert had 90 points. He was in striking distance of winning.

Using the location finder, I found Britney. She was in her dorm room with another person named Miles, whose dot was on top of Britney's.

She's probably fucking right now. Sorry, Miles, you're getting some blue balls today. I thought as I spent the 24 points necessary to bring my cousin's attraction level to 10/10.

I ordered an Uber to take me to the dorm. I walked past Aunt Gloria, who was still making the sandwiches. "I'll take a rain check on lunch," I shouted over my shoulder as I walked out the front door and into the back of the Uber.

Once inside, I called Britney. She picked up on the first ring.

"Yay! It's my favorite cousin!" Her peppy voice said over the phone.

"Britney, kick Miles out of your room, shower quickly, and wait for me in your cheerleading outfit on your bed."

"Oh, thank God, you're on your way. I need you so bad." She said, then her voice got a little more distant. I could hear her say, "Ok, Miles, we're done for right now; I need you out, sweetheart."

"What?" came a shocked man's voice.

"Ya, I need you to leave. We are done for today."

"You can't just kick" The line went dead as Britney hung up the phone. I watched the locator app to make sure Miles left without incident, lingering just long enough to see Britney hop in the shower.

Next, I looked up the location of Jordan and Dad. They were on Jordan's bed. The dots were stacked on each other, moving back and forth quickly. Good job, Dad, fuck that slut.

I kept watching the two dots on the drive to the campus. Eventually, they separated, so I decided to give Jordan a call.

"What do you want, asshole?"

"Tell me how it went."

"He fucked my brains out, that's how. Your dad's a far better lover than you with your tiny dick."

"Great, is dear old dad's cum leaking out of your pussy."

"Yes"

"Good, now who are you fucking next."

"No one. You're going to tell me to stop right now."

"Not a chance. Start walking to your next fuck. I don't care how much clothing you have on. Now tell me who you're fucking next."

Jordan growled over the phone. "My geeky next-door neighbor, he's been staring at my ass every time we see each other for the past year."

"Good girl, give him the ride of his life."

"Fuck you!" was the last thing I heard before I hung up the line.

The Uber dropped me off in front of Britney's dorm. I had never been there before but knew how to get to her room from the locator tool's map.

Going two steps in one bound, I ran up the three flights of stairs of the all-girls dorm, then raced down the hall, passing several startled co-eds along the way. Stopping at room 318, I turned the handle and walked in to find my cousin dressed in her red cheerleader uniform.

This was a dream come true. I'd dated some cheerleaders in high school, but they never let me fuck them in their uniform. I wanted to take my time to enjoy this absolute vision in front of me, but my gut told me the game was almost over. Robert was closing in on the win.

I didn't even bother to shut the door behind me. I rushed over to Britney and grabbed the girl by the shoulders. I pushed her to the bed, bending at the waist, face down on the sheets. I dropped my jeans and underwear in a flash, then flipped up her skirt and lowered her white bloomers and panties.

Finding that tight pussy with one hand, I guided my cock home through her vaginal lips. Britney pushed back into me as I shoved forward over and over again. She had by far the best feeling pussy I'd ever been in. I could feel my cousin work every muscle in her pussy as it gripped my cock.

It happened incredibly fast. After less than a minute of being inside my sexy cousin's pussy my balls boiled over, sending wave after wave of hot cum into her womb.

I was expecting to have a moment to recover but instead a sudden wave of pain came over me as soon as my balls finished emptying inside of Britney.

I collapsed on top of her back. A massive wave of exhaustion now setting in. My dick and balls hurt like hell. As if they had been beaten senseless.

I rolled onto Britney's bed, doubled over in pain, holding my hands between my legs to try and dull my senses. My cousin stood up with a concerned look on her face.

"Holy shit Chris? What just happened to you?"

"I don't know," I panted. "Do me a favor. Hand me my phone, please." Somehow, I knew this pain was part of the game.

She took my phone out of my pants on the ground then handed it to me. I opened the app. A mixture of joy and relief washed over me as I saw the screen.

WINNER!

Final Score

105 Points - Christopher Smith

95 Points - Robert Tiller

Cool, I won, so why do my balls hurt? I thought as I pressed the continue button. The following notification answered my question.

All in-game tools have been removed, including the mental dampening of physical effects from tool usage.

I'd been fucking like crazy for the past 24 hours, and now I was feeling the pain. That makes sense, I thought, at least as much sense as anything else in this game.

I looked up into Britney's eyes, still concerned for me. Then I looked down between my cousin's legs. Britney's skirt was caught up around her waist, and I could see my cum leaking out of her pussy. I smiled know I had finally fucked that hot piece of ass. I didn't know if I'd ever get a chance to get back in there, but I was happy that I'd done it at least once.

The thought didn't last long. Something nightmarish was gripping my mind.

I could feel Robert.

I felt his mind. He was panicking from his body being frozen in place. He didn't know what was happening, except that he had probably lost the game. Then I felt a black inky substance ooze through his consciousness. It was erasing him piece by piece, all while I was linked to him. I froze in horror as the rival I'd never met was washed away. Only a void remained in his place.

I sat up in bed. I could still feel what was left of Robert in my mind. The feeling was indescribable. I saw, felt, and heard everything around me, but I also saw, felt, and heard everything around Robert. It was like having complete control of two bodies at once.

"I'm going to go home, cuz. I'm suddenly not feeling good."

"Ok, do you want me to get you a ride?" She said, voice full of concern.

"No, I got it, trust me," I said as I limped out of her room, feeling like I was drunk from having to focus on two bodies.

I stumbled past some very concerned co-eds on my way to the front of the dorm. There I ordered an Uber to take me home... It didn't come.

Confused, I looked at the Uber app that was tracking my ride. The driver was 15 minutes away. Fuck, I really liked the instant rides.

I might need Britney to get me a ride after all, thinking I don't know if I have enough money to make it across town.

When I opened the banking app, my mind froze. I couldn't process the numbers on the screen for a few minutes. My checking account balance had grown to $5,000,057.13

Well, at least I can get home, I thought. The shock of my sudden wealth wore off quickly since I still had to focus on controlling two bodies simultaneously.

Eventually, the Uber did arrive and deliver me home. While riding in the back seat, I took the time to order Robert's body an Uber and send him to my apartment. This was going to be weird seeing myself through him.

About an hour later, we were sitting on the couch next to each other, looking in opposite directions. My initial thoughts about us being together was correct. Seeing myself looking back at me was an endless loop so weird I couldn't handle it.

Club_Soda
Club_Soda
258 Followers
12