Winner Takes Loser - Game 01 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally able to relax with both bodies secured, I checked my phone to see if the WTL app had any instructions on how to deal with this. A message came on the screen as soon as the app opened.

Congratulations Christopher Smith! You have won this match of Winner Takes Loser! In addition to the $5,000,000 payout, your reward is everything that is Robert Tiller.

On the next screen, you will find tools to adjust your personal, physical, and mental attributes to your desire. All attributes will be changed once a final confirmation is given.

Changing attributes between bodies is allowed to the winner only once after each victory of Winner Takes Loser.

After all attribute changes have been finalized, the mist over Robert's brain and consciousness will be lifted. Your rival will be able to think and do for themselves again but will have been transformed into your perfect subordinate for the rest of your/their life or until you are the loser of a match.

If you lose a match, Robert's ownership as well as ownership of you will be transferred to the victor.

Likewise, should you defeat an opponent with enslaved helpers, those enslaved will become yours in addition to your opponent. Should you win you will be able to move attributes between all parties.

Have fun with your new abilities, and choose wisely!

A sense of horror and relief washed over me as I realized how close I was to losing everything like Robert had. I clicked on the next screen.

What I saw was insane. Hundreds of items that make up a human were listed in complete detail, along with full menu explanations for what every attribute affected.

My first choice was obvious. I was sick of having a 4-inch dick. I selected the penis attribute, and a sliding bar came up. I moved the bar all the way towards me, giving myself 8 inches and doubling my girth. A message popped up on the screen.

Warning: Reducing Robert's penis size to 0 will trigger the alteration of Robert's body from a biological male into a biological female.

That's interesting, I thought as I confirmed my selection.

The representation of Robert's body on the phone screen changed from the outline of a man to an outline of a woman. The name also changed from Robert to Robin.

The next thing I changed was age. My age meter showed 27, while Robin's showed 19. I moved the dial, setting my age to 21 and Robin's to 25. I noticed I could keep moving the dial back, increasing Robin's age, but I stayed at 21.

The app explained I was stacking years of youth and could choose to stay the same age for multiple years but could not lower anyone's age below 18 years and 0 days old. I decided to make Robin 30 years old, making myself 21 with 5 extra years stacked to stay that same age.

I made several other minor changes. One of the more interesting ones being when I gave Robin a tighter pussy; it increased the girth of my cock. I also dialed back her fertility a little to improve my own. She will now hit menopause at 40 instead of 47, while my sperm count moved from the male average of 200M per load up to 800M per load.

I made a few more physical adjustments to our height and weight. I increased my height to 6'3", leaving Robin at an even 5'0".

For the weight, I took as much muscle as I safely could. My on-screen body was set to be a shredded 205 lbs. Robin's on-screen body became what is known as 'skinny fat,' her weight coming in at 100 lbs.

My final adjustment before confirming my selection was our IQ. We both had a 120 IQ to start the game. I lowered Robin's IQ to 95 which moved myself up to the borderline of genius at an IQ of 145. I would have gone higher but the app said every IQ point after 145 required a 5 IQ sacrifice from my rival. I determined it wasn't worth it.

After numerous smaller adjustments I confirmed the changes.

My body started to feel warm. It got warmer. To warm, I felt like lava was now running through my veins. The heat was excruciating. Then I felt my bones start to break, all at once. Thousands of snaps as my bones cracked, followed by tendons and muscles tearing. My whole body broke, tore, ripped, and healed just to break, tear and rip again. Over and over, hundreds, maybe thousands of times.

I tried to shout in pain, but no air would come out. I never realized such agony could exist. I fell off the couch onto the floor, my body contouring at odd angles, thrashing on the ground.

Somewhere along the line, all I could see was white as flashes of even more pain shocked my body, affecting my vision. Through it all, I could hear a voice in my head. It was Robert's voice. He was also mentally screaming through our link. Robert was in just as much pain as I was. The voice got meeker and higher pitched. I must have realized on some level that the voice screaming in my head had eventually changed from male too female, but I couldn't focus on it while trying to survive my own ordeal.

It felt like my mind was on the verge of a permanent break when my body suddenly relaxed. Vision returned to my eyes as I looked up at the ceiling of my apartment.

I could feel every part of my body. I knew I was physically fine, but the mental after effect of what I had just gone through kept me paralyzed as I looked up at the ceiling, my mind was not ready to believe it was safe to move.

After a few minutes, I reached for my phone, the WTL app still open. I couldn't access any of the menus anymore. The only thing on the app now was a countdown timer.

Next Match Available In

799 Days - 19 Hours - 44 Minutes - 12 Seconds

I have more than two years to prepare to do this again. I'll go lighter on the body adjustment next time.

An amusing thought suddenly crossed my mind. I wonder if Jordan knows the game is over. I called her on the phone.

Jordan answered right away, out of breath with the sound of someone pounder her ass in the background. "What do you want, asshole."

"Just to see how many men you've fucked since Dad this morning."

"Jackass, I'm on guy twenty-two. Tell me to stop. My pussy is raw."

I knew she could stop at any time now, she didn't have to follow my orders anymore, but she had been a bitch to me this whole game, so I wasn't feeling merciful.

"If your pussy is too sore to use, start letting them fuck your ass."

"Fuck you, Chris!" She screamed over the phone as I hung up.

Feeling good enough to stand, I grabbed the table's edge and got to my feet. My clothing was shredded on the floor. It had been too small to house my new body.

I could feel Robert's presence; fortunately, the double-body vision was gone, but a link of some sort still remained between us.

I looked over to see where Robert was on the floor. Who lay there now was a tiny cute middle-aged woman. Her t-shirt was too big for her body, and she had kicked off the pants and underwear during the ordeal.

My cock stirred, getting erect at a rapid pace. It felt heavy. I looked down passed my ripped abs and, for the first time, noticed my 8 inches of newfound pride, both long and girthy.

That looks lovely, master.

I looked around. I had clearly heard a woman talking, but the noise wasn't verbal. Looking down, I saw Robin looking up at me, eyes fixed on mine.

Did she talk to me just now? I thought.

The female voice in my head replied to my thoughts. Yes, master, I did; we are linked.

I directed my thoughts at the voice in my head. Tell me who you are.

I used to be Robert, but Robert is gone. The game remade me into your perfect subordinate. My name is Robin.

Robin started moving, taking off the shirt letting me see those perfect D cup breasts, then turned to me, sitting on the floor, leaning on her hands that stretched behind her. Robin opened her legs, exposing her small pink flower to me.

Holy shit, she has a hymen! I thought excitedly.

Of course, I have a hymen. This pussy has never been fucked before. Robin's thoughts rang in my head.

I walked over to Robin and picked her up off the floor.

"Master Chris." She said in a soft mousey voice.

"Robin, I've got a new piece of equipment I have to try out, and you're going to help me," I said with a shit-eating grin.

"Yes, sir! I love helping you master."

I set Robin on the bed; she wiggled those lovely D-cup tits I had given her. They looked huge on her petite body.

I leaned her back on the bed, opening her legs with my hands. She relaxed her body, submitting herself to my touch. I moved between her legs, guiding my manhood towards her, ready to pop a cheery for the first time in my life.

He's going to pop my cheery; my master is claiming me. Robin let out a thought clearly meant for herself, but she was so excited she broadcast it to me.

Pressing past her lower lips, my cock head met with the flexible flesh of her hymen. I slowly pushed forward, enjoying Robin's look of anticipation and discomfort.

Giving one more nudge, I broke past the hymen. I'm his! Blood now slicking my entrance to her depths. I slowly worked my way in, not used to how tight her pussy felt. It was actual work to move inside this girl. Her vaginal walls were so tight.

I kept working my cock back and forth back and forth waiting for my balls to settle on her taint when I felt the most fantastic thing I'd felt in all the times I'd had sex.

I felt the head of my cock pressing against Robin's cervix.

Robin moaned underneath me. "Ohhhh, you're so big, master, keep pushing. I promise I'll fit all of you in me." And don't forget I've never taken birth control.

I was lost in admiring my new cock. I was already bottomed out with a few more inches to go. I pressed harder into Robin. That hurts, master; keep going, keep claiming me.

I slowly kept working my hips, diving deeper into Robin as my mouth focused on Robin's breasts. I hope you like them, master. I lowered my lips to suck on one nipple and then the other, moving back and forth between the two lovely orbs.

I'm going to get her nipples pierced, I thought to myself. They are yours to do whatever you please, master Robin responded.

I worked my mouth up Robin's body, kissing her neck when I my balls final made contact with her. I held my position, giving Robin's body time to adjust.

Pulling myself back up, I brought Robin's legs to my shoulders and started thrusting in and out of the small woman.

For the first time in my life, I battered a woman's cervix. I felt the end of her tunnel press up against my cock every time I rammed back inside of her. Over and over again until finally, her brand-new cunt contracted around my cock. I'm cumming on my master's cock. He won me, I'm his, this feels so gooooood.

Robin yelled as her orgasm overtook her. She pushed her hips into me, back arching and hands clawing at the bed as she screamed in pleasure.

The feeling of her tight pussy flexing on my cock caused me to quicken my pace. The sight of her writhing body only heightened my arousal. Cum in me, cum in me, get me pregnant, master. I felt my balls start to boil over, my groining start to contract, then my cock unloaded, spraying my baby batter deep inside Robin's unprotected womb. I'm going to have master's babies!!!!!

I collapsed onto the bed next to Robin. She cuddled up in my arms.

Robin poked her head up just long enough to kiss me on the lips, then cuddled back into my chest. I did some quick math in my head and realized I would have time to get Robin to shove out two of my kids before I needed her help in the next game. I'll have as of your babies as many body can produce. She thought in response. With that, we drifted off to sleep.

End Match

***

Post Game Wrap Up

The fallout from the match was very interesting. Whenever I talked to people who used to know Robert, they had complete memories of Robert as he was in the past; however, they also accepted Robin as having always been there. In the end, only Robin and I have intact memories of the game and life before it. Not even Jordan, Robin's sister, questioned why her nineteen-year-old younger brother was now her thirty-year-old older sister. However, she remembered in detail her all-night sex marathon with her little brother, which I find funny.

Jordan took a load from thirty-three men before realizing she was no longer under my control. Before the start of the game, she had only ever had three sexual partners, and in just two days, I got her to screw forty-one new men, all of whom sprayed her pussy with their baby makers, bringing her lifetime body count to forty-four. Besides her altered memories of Robert/Robin, everything else from the time I made her my "ally" was fully intact, but the only two people she could talk to about it were Robin and me. Something would freeze her if she tried talking about the game to anyone but me and Robin.

Interestingly, before I made Jordan my ally, she had the same experience that Deja, Alyson, Alisa, Aunt Gloria, and Cousin Britney had, which was an extreme attraction to me, followed by what they describe as the best sex of their lives. Objectively I knew that couldn't be true, but it was nice of the app to let them think so.

Deja passed my child off as her boyfriend's, who is also white, so that was easy enough. What was surprising was that Melisa could pass my baby off as her black husband's baby. I don't know if the app had anything to do with that or if her husband was in simple denial. Our child doesn't look like him, not just because of skin color.

There were no surprises when Robin popped a positive pregnancy test a month after the game ended. I knew she was pregnant the exact moment she did; the telepathic link in our minds sent the signals when she started feeling that her egg had been fertilized and was beginning the process of making Robin a mother.

What was a surprise was three weeks after the game ended, my cousin Britany showed up at my new apartment with a positive pregnancy test. I realized I had never scanned her; I only applied the attraction points. After talking, we decided Britany would move in with me and Robin so we could help take care of the baby. Britany was very responsive to how attractive my new body was, and within a week of her living in my apartment, we started having sex regularly. Her pussy feels so much better around my eight-inch cock than it had around my four-incher.

Nine months after the game ended, Robin and Britney gave birth on the same day. Robin had our daughter Mary, and Britney had our son Cooper.

As for my crush Lisa, she also gave birth to Robert's baby daughter on the same day Robin and Britney gave birth to my children. I have been in contact with Lisa since the game ended, and finally, after wanting to be with her since I met her, I talked my way into her pregnant panties. I hope to add her to my list of baby mommas this coming year.

Since the game ended, I have used my new physical prowess, superior intelligence, and high level of wealth to attract many more women. Still, I have kept my regular harem small to just Robin, Britany, and Lisa.

It's been a year since the game ended, and all three of my women's bodies have recovered enough for me to plant another child in them and still have them ready for the start of the next game, which begins in 435 days.

12