Winners and Losers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be gentle" I begged "I've never had anyone as big as you are before."

"Don't you worry" he said softly, "you're going to love this."

Marcus withdrew a little way and then pushed in some more. He sank a little deeper, but I could feel the pressure of his cock stretching my canal. He was going farther than any one had ever been inside me. He had pushed in another inch. My vagina was quivering around that mammoth cock and juicing with every mini stroke making his penetration easier.

"Oh, Oh! Marcus, Marcus! Its so big! You're splitting me in two! Oh GGAAAWWWED!" I screamed as I came again.

He rocked in and out several more times, going slightly deeper each time until to my amazement he was all the way inside me with his balls touching my ass. It must have amazed him as well because he exclaimed "I'm balls deep! I'm all the way in!" He was hard as a rock, unusual for such a large penis. He began to pump in and out of me in earnest. Nice long slow strokes, rubbing my g-spot on the way in and on the way out. Hitting my clit with his pubic bone every time he bottomed out. He was in past my cervix and nudging my womb on every stroke. I had never felt so much pleasure from a man's cock before. Orgasm after orgasm after orgasm. Crashing waves of pleasure.

I looked over his shoulder and saw us making love in the mirror on the ceiling. His muscular black back rippling as he fucked me, his black buttocks tightening and releasing as he pumped that massive cock into me. I could feel it pounding into me as I watched his body tense as he pushed it into my body again and again. My lily white body underneath him, my legs spread wide and my legs raised, knees bent, toes curled in constant orgasm. My tits squashed under him as he held me close, and bit my neck. Every stroke of his beautiful cock brought orgasm after orgasm from my quivering pussy. Screams of ecstasy from my throat. "God, god Marcus! So good! Cumming again and again! Oh! Oh! MMMAAAARRRCCUUUUUS! FFFFUUUCCCKKKK MMMMEEEEE! Cumming, cumming!"

He started to pick up his pace, faster and faster. He was a fucking pile driving machine. I was having continuous orgasms,

I began to squirt, once, twice, three times. His abs were wet, our groins were wet, the bed was soaked and he kept up the pace driving into me like a man crazed. I was losing touch with consciousness when he groaned like a bull, held himself deep and still inside me as far as he could and came, and came and came and came. I had never ever had a man cum that much before. He must have shot a half a cup of cum into me.

I thought at the time thank God I have an IUD or I would surely be pregnant right this minute.

Marcus stayed inside me. I was amazed that he was still hard! He rested there for a couple of minutes and then began gentle rocking motions again. I felt his cock stiffen further as he did so. "Oh my God." I thought "He's ready to go again!" And he was! I knew there was an enormous amount of semen in me, but amazingly very little of it leaked out around his cock as he continued to fuck me senseless. I stopped counting after I'd had about 25 orgasms. I had never in my life been fucked so well. None of my college lovers or my husband had ever even come close to giving me this many orgasms and pleasure. My husband? The thought of him only briefly flashed through my orgasm soaked brain. Where was he? I realized at that moment, for this moment, I didn't care. Bill was a distant memory. I only wanted Marcus to keep on fucking me with that wondrous black cock, giving me these immense orgasms over and over.

I lost complete track of time. I only know that Marcus seemed to have fucked me forever and had cum at least twice more, filling me each time with enormous amounts of his black baby making seed.

Marcus lay on top of me, resting. We were both covered in sweat and my sprayed cum juice. My half of the king sized bed was soaked. Realizing this, Marcus rolled us over to the other side of the bed and with him still lodged inside me and unbelievably still hard, we both fell into a sound sleep. The clock beside his bed said 4:30 in red letters.

When I woke, the clock said 11:05. I rolled over and found my self looking into the deep brown eyes of Marcus Masters.

"Good Morning beautiful." he said with that deep baritone voice that only black men can achieve. He leaned over in a soft and sensuous way and kissed my lips. It felt like an electric jolt straight to my pussy. I melted. I spread my legs wide for him and let him have me again.

This time I actually got a look at the monster cock that had fucked me to oblivion the night before. I couldn't believe that I had that thing all the way in me. But there he was, feeding it into my love hole once more and it was just sliding right in like it was made to measure. He wasn't half way in before I had my first orgasm of the day. Three more followed before he was sunk in balls deep. What had come over me? I had never had this many orgasms, as easily, ever! All I seemed to be able to concentrate on was having that huge cock buried in me and fucking me over and over. Bill was a foggy memory. All I could think about was Marcus and his fuck pole from heaven!

And it was buried in me again, (before breakfast!) and giving me incredible orgasms on top of orgasms. Marcus pumped into me for at least half an hour before he finally came inside of me again. He pumped another prodigious load into my steaming pussy. I figured that by now he has, all told, pumped about half a quart of semen into me. Thank God I'd had that IUD put in two months ago!

Bill was sterile, the result of a bad case of the mumps when he was 16. I had never needed birth control from the day I married him, but with our near abstinence from sex the past year I had been considering finding a fuck buddy to take care of my needs. Thus, the IUD. It was safe, no worry about forgetting to take a pill (I'm terrible about remembering meds), no worry about remembering to wear a diaphragm, or worry about condoms failing.

With a last grunt and push of his cock into me, Marcus squirted the last rope of cum into me and rolled off on to his back, breathing deeply.

"Mr. Masters..." I started.

"I think at this point you can call me Marcus or Marc, don't you? He said with a grin. "I mean after all..."

"Okay, I get your point Marcus." I chuckled.

"Marcus, What is happening here? I don't normally just jump in to a stranger's bed and get fucked silly on a whim and a dare" I said in a serious tone. "This is not normal behaviour for me."

"And another thing, where the hell is my husband?" I demanded.

Marcus paused for a minute, looking at me with those big brown eyes of his as if he was making a decision. "Brunch," he said, "Its Sunday and we serve a wonderful brunch buffet. I'm starved. I'll tell you everything after brunch. Get dressed."

"Well I would, if I had any clothes." I told him. "Last thing I remember is hanging my clothes up in the spa and then I woke up here, naked, in your bed. We haven't exactly needed clothing since then."

"Right." he nodded "What size are you?"

"Usually a 6," I replied, "and my bra size is 32 C"

Marcus reached for a phone and dialed a number "Good morning Beth, could you send up a dress that is appropriate for a lady to wear to Sunday Brunch in a size 6 with a pair of shoes to match, I'd say size 5. No, no panties or bra. Thanks. About 15 minutes, perfect thanks."

"What do you mean no panties or bra?" I asked in an outraged tone.

"While you are with me you don't need them." he answered, as if that was the end of the discussion.

"What do you mean I don't need them?" I asked with an incredulous tone.

All I got further from Marcus was a look that said if I knew what was good for me I'd shut up now. I did.

Beth arrived at the door 10 minutes later with a pretty yellow sun dress that buttoned all the way up the front and a pair of yellow pumps to match with 3 inch heels. Enough lift to give my legs and ass shape with out being hard on my feet or difficult to walk in.

Without underwear or bra it only took seconds to dress. It fit perfectly, but did show my erect nipples through the thin material of the top. A quick brush of my hair and we were ready to go. I had no make up so I went without. Marcus didn't seem to care and told me I was beautiful with out it. Who was I to argue at that point.

Out the door of his suite and a short walk to the elevator we went. I felt quite exposed with no panties or bra, but it was exciting to be so risqué.

There was no one in the elevator when it arrived at our floor. We entered and Marcus immediately pushed me against one wall and raised the hem of the dress and ran his hand up my leg to my damp pussy slit.

"See," he said, "panties only get in the way, you don't need them." As he continued to finger my pussy and clit making me more aroused. My pussy began to leak copious amounts of pussy juice and then we were there at the floor we needed so he just stopped, turning to face the elevator door as if nothing had transpired.

I was left horny and wanting.

The elevators opened on the second floor. The buffet was laid out very ornately and along the half wall that formed the edge of a balcony over looking the hotel foyer and the entrance area to the casino. At one end were the displays of fruits (grape fruit halves, sliced oranges pears, peaches etc) cereals and muselix. Next came coffees, teas and hot water, then warming trays with sausages, bacon, scrambled eggs, eggs Florentine, eggs Benedict, Hollandaise sauce, Pancakes, waffles, syrups, ketchup then on to smoked salmon with capers, bowls of garden salad, Caesar salad, three bean salad, ham slices, a tray of various sliced meats, breads, hot roast beef, mashed potatoes and vegetables. Everything for breakfast to lunch. For those who desired orders could be placed from the menu.

I chose some pineapple slices, two orange slices, a bowl of Cheerio's, a black coffee and two sausages. "Need the protein." I said to no one in particular.

Marcus took several slices of bacon a large helping of scrambled eggs and four sausages and black coffee. Man's breakfast.

We sat at a table towards the back where there wasn't much foot traffic.

We drank our coffee and ate our food in silence. Surprising, but Marcus was finished his before I was mine. Typical guy, I thought. He waited patiently while I finished and then began to speak.

"How much do you know about your husband's financial affairs?" he began.

"Not as much as I would like to." I admitted "But I know we have a mortgage on the house, two credit card accounts, with pretty high balances. We carry, a couple of car loans we pay. All told we owe about a million dollars, but the house alone covers that debt with room to spare."

"So you know nothing about his business then?" Marcus asked.

"No, Bill keeps that to himself. It is his baby and his problem. He has assured me that our house is segregated from his business and that if any thing were to go wrong, the house would be safe." I answered.

Marcus stared at me for a long minute then took a deep breath. "I'm afraid, Annie, none of that is true. Your husband has lied to you."

"What!... What do you mean? He lied? How? When?!" panic rose in my voice.

Marcus sat for a moment looking down, he was obviously thinking and making some kind of decision.

He looked up at me and I saw the oddest look in his eyes. Sadness, pain, resignation and world weariness all rolled into one.

"Annie..." He started, paused and thought a moment more.

"I'm a very rich man Annie" he began, "I didn't get that way by being a nice guy or always following the rules. I'm sure I've broken more rules and a few laws, than I've ever followed in my drive to get where I am now."

"I've done things I'm not proud of, some that I'm out right ashamed of, all in the name of chasing money, wealth and power. I have been absolutely ruthless when it was called for. I can be and have been generous, kind, even forgiving, but when, and only when, it suited my purpose to be so. The minute that purpose was no longer required so was the largess." His voice was hard and flinty as he said this.

"I have temporarily helped your husband out of a very tight jam, but it was not from any sense of benevolence or generosity," he continued, "I intend to make a great deal of money one way or another from this arrangement and get something else besides money."

"What ever could you get besides money?" I asked suspiciously.

"Why Annie, I get you of course." he said quietly.