Winning Favor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't see it well, but I felt my cum seeping right through the smooth fabric. The rest streamed down my balls and my thighs. I gripped the steering wheel and stared dead ahead out of the windshield. What I saw was the hulking figure of Dennis, and his hairy cock sagging at his crotch. I envisioned him throwing me over his desk and taking me. I wished that there was some way I could feel that. My eyes rolled in my head as I wondered what that thick cock would feel like spreading me open inside.

I fell limp in the driver's seat. The panties were soaked. My balls were sticky. I knew my pants would be a mess by the time I got home. I didn't care. I sat in it, feeling the hot shame coat my skin all over. I couldn't even explain to myself why I craved this. Why had I let a man twice my age face fuck me in his office? Why did I wish he'd gone further?

I shook my head. It was so strange to enjoy being fucked up.

I pulled the car out of the parking lot and got back on the road, not even bothering to fasten my pants.

****

I set the box on the kitchen table. Thankfully, it was just plain cardboard with shipping labels plastered to the side. For a while I just stared at it. I took a breath, realizing that I was trembling. I'd been waiting for this to arrive for days, and now that it was here, I wasn't sure I could handle opening the package.

Pulling open a drawer, I found a knife and returned to the table. I cut the tape, careful not to dig the blade too deeply. I held my breath and pulled open the flaps of the box. The packing paper inside still held my prize. I paused. Maybe my bedroom was a better place to open it.

Right on cue, I heard the door that led from the kitchen to the garage open. I whirled and put myself in front of the box. My mother stepped inside the kitchen. Her face lit up when she saw me.

"Hey, Pat," she said grinning. "You just get home?"

I nodded. "Yep. Aunt Charlotte and the partners left for the day."

"No evening assignments today, huh?" Mom said.

I swallowed. "Nope. Home free."

I knew she meant nothing by it. Some shadowy part of my brain snickered at me.

"That's good. I thought about cooking," Mom offered. "You okay with pasta?"

It was the first time I'd noticed the small bag of groceries in her hand. I maintained my blockade in front of the package. I should have opened it upstairs.

"Pasta sounds great," I said. "Let me go put this upstairs and change out of my work clothes."

I picked up the box and turned to head for my room, but I didn't make it out of the kitchen.

"Hey, speaking of work," Mom went on, "I spoke to Charlotte earlier on the phone at lunch. She's told me some awesome things about you!"

My mom was grinning, setting jars and spices out on the counter. She studied me, perhaps hoping I might indulge in the details.

"Uh, y-yeah," I said. "She told you about the trip?"

"Gulf Shores?" Mom said, her eyes lighting up and her smile growing. "Ugh, I wish I could go back. You're gonna love it there honey. Charlotte told me one of the partners requested you specifically for the trip. What, as an assistant?"

I swallowed, clutching the box close to my chest as my mother strode toward me a few steps.

"Yeah," I replied. "I think so, anyway."

"Well that's great, right?" Mom said. "Maybe if they like you that much, you could start going back to school? Maybe get a degree as paralegal at least?"

I shrugged. "Maybe. I think... I think I'm just helping with paperwork and fetching coffee though, Mom. It's a meeting about some resort these clients want to open."

"Well, you never know," She said, turning back toward the groceries. "Be sure to make a good impression."

Before she could pin me down again, I flew up the stairs. Closing the bedroom door behind me, I set the box on my bed. I rubbed my clammy hands on my black pants. The tie felt like a noose, so I pulled it off. My eyes only left the box to sneak a glance toward the door. I could hear Mom rattling pots downstairs.

I opened the cardboard once more and pulled the packing paper aside.

Satin and lace widened my eyes. Most of it was black, my favorite. There was a pink teddy though. I turned over several small packages and admired the pairs upon pairs of pantyhose. Black, sheer white, fishnet... I shuddered just at the thought of pulling them up to my thighs. I picked up a simple pair of lace panties and traced their designs with my fingers.

I saw the other items in the box and grew nervous. I'd never even tried makeup. It was all there. Odd black pencils, tiny bottles of mascara, pale cream foundation, and pallettes of eyeshadow all awaited me. I blew out a breath through quivering lips. I had a lot of research to do.

The Gulf Shores trip was coming up. Mom was right. I needed to impress Dennis.