Winning Him Back

Story Info
Popular girl dumped her nerdy bf but wants him back.
5.5k words
3.42
17.7k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note : All the characters are over the age of 18 when the sex takes place.

Maria is feeling bored out of her mind. The 18 years old track star has never found anything as boring as Physics, and that is the class she is having next after lunch. She is sitting at her usual desk with her best friends, Clara and Helen, with whom she's been regularly hanging since when they were kids. Right now, they are chatting happily about the guys they've fucked yesterday.

"You won't believe it but Tyler's cock was so fucking huge," Clara declares. "It was at least eight inches. When he stuck it in my cunt, it hurt so bad at first but then felt really good. He must have made me cum ten times last night. I literally got knocked out with an orgasm, with his dick still buried inside me." Helen rolls her eyes, used to her very horny friend's descriptions of her lurid sexcapades.

"Well, I suppose you had a very good time last night. Carl only fucked me to two orgasms," she sighs. "I mean, that was okay but I really wished he would have lasted longer. What about you, Maria? Still haven't gotten rid of your V-card yet?" It's quite surprising but the hottest girl in the group is the only one who is still a virgin, but that's just how it is. She hasn't found anyone she wants to fuck yet and is content to wait.

"Both of you know I still haven't done it with anyone," Maria replies, spearing a broccoli and engulfing it, before drinking some milk. "Unlike you,Clara, who've probably fucked more than half the guys in our year already. Or you, Helen, who actually spiked your own brother's drink so that Louisa can rape him easily. That was really fucked up on your part." Neither of them look the slightest bit sheepish at the accusation, happily accepting it as being true. They have never denied the fact that they are massive sluts.

Eventually, the trio finishes their meal and heads off to their next class together. As they walk down the corridor, the three girls enjoy the lustful glances being thrown their way. Maria, despite still being a virgin, enjoys the effect she is having on those boys. The way they can't help but stare at the swell of her luscious, curved ass, and the tents in their pants from staring at her round booty, does nothing but turn her on.

Once they get to their classroom, they sit down together at their table, waiting for the teacher to turn up. More people keep on coming into the room. They continue to talk for another ten minutes before he finally enters the room. He makes his way to the front of the class and begins to scribble on the whiteboard, preparing to deliver the lesson, writing down all the details.

At one point, their teacher states that they will have a group assignment. "Get into teams of four, please. Then come and pick up the sheet from my table over here." Right. There are three of them now, which means they need a fourth person. Other people are already forming their own groups and sitting down together to discuss plans for the project, leaving the three of them by themselves.

Helen whispers "Let's get Sam to do all the work for us." They all look at the boy who is sitting by himself silently. Sam seems to be able to feel their gaze on him and turns to look at them, blushing once he notices the girls' interest. Maria finds herself enjoying the sight of his bright red face, thinking he looks kind of adorable this way. She beckons him to come over to their table with a gesture.

"Um, hello," he stutters, feeling nervous. The boy is always quite uncomfortable in social situations like this. "You, uh, want to work with me?" Maria nods as he sits down next to her. "Okay then." It only takes a few minutes before he realizes that they intend to make him do a large part of the work for them. He doesn't really mind it though, being a hardworking bookworm who spends more time studying than doing anything else.

They spend the next half an hour huddled together and working on the project, with Sam dealing with most of the assignment for them. At the end of the class, he has already set them well underway with his diligence, putting their group ahead of others, even if only by the slightest of margins. The girls all appreciate his effort and decide that they should group together and work more on the task after school's over.

"You should come over to my place this afternoon," Maria tells him. "Helen and Clara will also be there. We can then continue with our task together. Okay?" Sam hesitated slightly, feeling nervous about this whole arrangement. After all, it's not everyday that the hottest girl in school invites him to her house, even if it is just to study. It's understandable that he would be a little apprehensive about the whole affair.

"But my parents won't like it if I go to a girl's house," he mutters coquettishly, with an abashed expression adorning his face. "They might not let me, even if it's to work on a project." The three girls look at each other and start cackling madly. All of them find his response funny and cute. Never before had a guy said such a thing to them. Most of them would give their left ball to go to Maria's house.

"Then don't tell them you're going to a girl's house," Maria suggests. "Just tell them that you're going to another boy's place instead." Helen quickly nods in agreement, as does Clara. They then head off to their next class, with Maria winking at him first before she walks away. Leaving the boy sitting there befuddled. Eventually, he recovers his senses and gets right to his own class.

For the duration of his final class, he finds himself constantly distracted by the thought of what happened earlier. The way those girls told him to go to Maria's house to keep on studying with them. How they all tittered at his answer when they asked him to come over. Just thinking about it makes Sam's face go scarlet. Flushed, he shakes his head and refocuses on the task at hand, before the bell rings, signaling the end of the school day.

He quickly heads over to Maria's place when school's over. During the trip there, he gives his parents a call and tells them that he's going over to study with some other boys, not wanting a fuss that will surely come if they know he's going to be with some girls. Especially girls like Clara and Helen who are known for hunting and fucking most of the guys at their school. Sam shivers, recalling their reputation for fucking boys so hard that the boys wouldn't be able to walk properly for a month.

Once he arrives, Maria immediately ushers him inside. "Come on in," she says brightly. "We're all waiting for you over here." They go to her bedroom where her friends are already waiting, ready to get started. He tentatively gives them a wave, sitting down and getting his stuff out of his rucksack. The trio patiently waits as he sorts out all the books and get ready to work with them.

They work hard over the next hour, exchanging several ideas and jotting down notes to compare. Maria and her friends find it very interesting to discuss with Sam, recognizing that he is not anywhere near as boring as they thought he was. They did invite him over here because he's nice enough but they didn't expect him to be such a pleasant company. Soon, they are asking him to stay for some snack before he leaves.

"Or maybe even dinner," Maria suggests, retrieving some frozen food from the refrigerator and heating it up in the microwave. "We could use some extra company." Helen and Clara look at him pointedly as Sam awkwardly rubs the back of his neck. No one's ever asked him to stay over for dinner before and he doesn't really know what to do right now, as the three pretty girls all stare at him.

"Let me give my parents a call first then," he finally says to them, before dialing the number. Talking for a minute, Sam then tells the trio "They said it's okay so I'm staying." He is soon sitting down at the table with the three other teens and joining them for dinner, talking to them while eating, opening up to the girls much more than he usually does to other people.

Over the next few weeks, the girls get to know him even better. They begin to see him less as a little twerp and more as a funny adorable boy. Helen and Clara see Sam as a sort of little brother, but for Maria, it's a totally different view. For the first time ever, she is falling in love with a guy. It is startlingly obvious, both to her and her friends who are always watching close by. They always tease her about her feelings, but all in good nature.

The two begin to hang out more. It progresses from just working together at her place to them going to cafes and restaurants together, and then moving up to trips to the shopping malls and cinemas. Helen and Clara tag along for the first few ones but then get the cue and stop, allowing them to go together alone. Maria cherishes every second of being next to the geek.

For her, he has become someone special, reaching a place in her heart where no other boy has ventured before. She begins hoarding all of his time, even getting slightly clingy, much to the amusement of her two closest friends. Sam, for all his obliviousness, could hardly fail to notice the affection and gladly returns it. It seems that the two would inevitably end up in a relationship.

But one day, everything changes. Andy, their school's quarterback, takes an interest in Maria and asks her out. Deep down, she doesn't want to say yes, being enamoured with Sam. But she also realizes that going out with Sam would ruin her reputation. She'd lose her social status, and be shunned by all the other popular kids. As it is, just being friends with him is starting to make her look bad now.

So she decides to say yes to Andy and save herself from trouble. What he says after she agrees to go out with him astonishes her though. He asks her to stop hanging out with the dork, since he is beneath them. She doesn't want to do that but realizes how much her social life is being impacted by associating with Sam. Eventually the teenager gives in and tells Andy that she will do it.

When she finds him next, the girl says "Sam, it was fun hanging out with you but I think you're getting boring and I don't want to spend any more time with you now." Clara and Helen can only watch in shock, in disbelief at how callous and cruel their friend could be. They then look at Sam, who feels like the whole word is crashing down on him, completely devastated by her words and actions.

Over the next several weeks, he has to put up with watching Maria and Andy going out. It hurts him to the core. He only finds out now how he has romantic feelings for her. Still, Sam plasters a smile on his face so his parents don't have to worry about him being depressed. Not to mention his 16 years old younger sister Kate, who is always concerned about him moping around.

Each night he lies awake in his own bed, hands clasped behind his head, looking up at the ceiling blankly. He'd lie on his side and gaze outside, until drowsiness overtakes him and he descends into the realm known as sleep. It makes things better in a way, allowing him some refuge from the onslaught, the barrages of pain that crash into him in multiple waves.

Slowly but surely, Sam finds himself getting better, no longer so fragile and hopeless. It's as though he's still in the tunnel but can now see the light at the very end. He goes from being unable to stomach anything to being able to eat healthily, even though he's still got a low appetite. Each meal he starts eating more until one day, he is able to have a full meal like he did before the whole fiasco went down.

Maria, meanwhile, is getting depressed. The longer she forces herself to stay away from Sam, the more she wants him back in her life. It is getting harder and harder for her to ignore him at school. Her heart beats for him, yearning to have that boy back in her room again. Oh, how she wishes she never made that stupid mistake! It's far, far too late to feel regret now though.

Whenever she sees Sam at school, she has to force herself to stay calm and not jump at him and wrap her arms around his smaller body. It's all she can do to stop herself from getting on her knees and begging for his forgiveness. She has broken up with Andy after a month of going out with him and is now trying to figure out a way to get Sam into a relationship with her. Even if she has to resort to underhanded tricks she will.

Finding him at his locker by himself one day, she quickly approaches. To her chagrin, he immediately backs away from her, flinching. Nothing could hurt her more than this apparent rejection from the boy she loves. Still, she maintains her resolve, marching straight towards him in front of everybody. Sam's back hits the locker as she gazes into his eyes at close range.

"Listen, Sam," Maria begins, reaching out to grasp his hand. "I'm really sorry about how I ended our friendship back then. Could you please find it in your heart to forgive me?" He stares at her blankly, before sighing. The boy finds himself smiling lightly at her as he nods, making her beam. Sam couldn't believe he is giving Maria another chance, but seeing her cute puppy eyes was enough to overwhelm his senses.

They start spending time together again, although Sam is still a bit too hesitant to open up to her again, the way he used to. Still, it's much better than she expected. Maria knows she deserves nothing but to be treated harshly for what she did to him. She can only be grateful for the chance he has given her and do her best to win his heart the way he won hers, without even trying.

She becomes even more attached to him than she was before they split up, not letting him out of her sight for a moment. Truthfully, Sam finds it kind of cute but would never say it out loud. He still doesn't completely trust her after what she has done to him, despite being willing to give this a try. His heart is still healing from her cruel words. Overall it's much better now than it was before but it is still fragile.

One day, when Maria knows Sam's parents are out of town, she decides to go for it. They are at his place and he has just offered to go get them refreshments. "Would you like some orange juice?" Sam asks her, heading for the door, getting ready to go to the kitchen. "Maybe apple juice instead?" Maria sees an opportunity here and chooses to use it to the full, smirking at the boy mischievously, confusing the teenager.

"I'd rather drink something else," Maria answers, perplexing him with her expression. He has never seen her look at him this way before. It's actually fairly threatening, the way she stares at him, peering deep into his eyes. Yet he can't deny that she's also exceedingly beautiful with that up-turned grin on her perfect face, as though she knows something he doesn't know. "I meant your semen, by the way."

"W W What?! Now hang on a second, Maria. I mean, I'm flattered, but aren't you gonna, like, take me on a date first?" he stammers as she suddenly launches herself at him, grabbing the boy and dragging him to his bed. Pinning him down, she places a gentle kiss on the tip of his nose. This seems to calm him down enough. "Well, if you really want to, we could start with making out first."

"Making out? No, honey. I'll make love to you," she answers, grinning. "In fact, scratch that. I'll be fucking you." With that said, she quickly rips off her T-shirt and short shorts. Her firm, toned body is revealed to him, clad only in lace underwear. The girl's round, perky boobs thrust up against her bra, her washboard abs tapering down to muscular thighs. Maria's blond pubic hair is visible, protruding above the panties.

Next she discards her bra and panties, getting completely naked. Staring at her hairy cunt, Sam gulps, feeling more aroused than he's ever been in his entire life. The teen athlete wraps her fingers around his tool, caressing him through his trousers. His snake stiffens as he gasps, making her smirk even more. Stroking it up and down, she pumps his weapon, bringing it to full hardness.

Too stunned to protest, he just lies there as she unzips him and also removes his shirt and boxers. Now he is as nude as she is, his five inches fully visible. Her hand pumps it harder, enjoying the feel of the engorged pecker in her grip. Masturbating him, she strokes his dick rhythmically, loving the sound he is making as he moans sweetly from all the stimulation

"Don't worry. I'm on the pill." Getting on top of him, she straddles his body, inserting the tip of his cock in her entrance. Lowering her body, her pussy sheathes his weapon, sucking it inside her tunnel. Clenching her cunt around his penis, she makes him cry out in shock at how good sex feels. It's her first time too but she's had bigger dildos up there before, so the experience isn't as surprising for her as it is for him.

Still, she enjoys it, loving how his dick is buried inside her. Riding him, she bounces on his pole, impaling her snatch with his shaft. Pounding the frail boy, she happily fucks him, taking Sam and making him hers. She thrusts harder and harder, driving his body into the bed, aggressively fucking the boy. Her hips are a blur as she gyrates on top of him with every move.

His body is flailing about helplessly beneath her as she pounds him, fucking Sam faster every second, taking him closer to his release. His eyes are screwed shut, mouth hanging open in incredible pleasure, completely fucked out of his mind. The friction is driving him out of his mind and eventually everything becomes way too much for the poor teenager to handle.

"I'm cumming!" he screams as his balls heave out a massive load. His abused cock releases copious amounts of cum deep into her love canal, spraying multiple ropes of semen in her pussy. The dick keeps throbbing as it unleashes more and more cum, coating the inside of her womb with cum. This triggers her own orgasm as she cries out and squirts all over his crotch.

Lying down next to him, she pulls the covers over their bodies, snuggling up with Sam. Her bare breasts pressing against his shoulder, she cups his balls gently, careful not to hurt the sensitive orbs. "You're mine now Sam," she whispers, kissing his cheek tenderly before they fall asleep in each other's arms, embracing him and holding him tightly against her. Everything seems perfect.

And then she freaks out the next morning.

Realizing that she just fucked a serious outcast, the girl begins pacing around the room before Sam even wakes up, struck by post-orgasm clarity. She can't believe she let herself get carried away by her feelings to the point of losing her virginity to a dork. Maria knows now that she is in love with Sam and wants to be with him, but she also wants to keep her place at the top of the school and avoid a fall from grace that will surely result from dating the boy.

"What's wrong, sweetie?" Sam drowsily asks, rubbing his bleary eyes after waking up and seeing the beautiful girl pacing around. "Are you okay? Do you regret what we did?" She quickly turns around and faces him when he asks her that, looking at him deep in the eyes, making him feel slightly nervous. He still finds her intimidating, even after having had sex with her last night.

"No! Of course not, babe. It was perfect," Maria frantically reassures him, placing a kiss on his lips. "Come on. Let's get ready for school." They get dressed as quickly as they could before leaving the house and getting into Maria's car. As she drives herself and her love to school, the girl ponders over her dilemma in her mind, going over all of the options she can choose from.

Continuing to date him is one. After fucking him, it is kind of implied that they are already in a relationship now. That would be the easy way out. She'd be the boy she loves. However, it would ruin just about every other aspect of her life. Except for Clara and Helen, all her friends would abandon her immediately and would never take her back again. It's that simple.

12