All Comments on 'Winning Him Back'

by Randy001100

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
OmegaoneOmegaoneover 2 years ago

nothing erotic about this story, wrong category completely

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Femdon is pretty hard to stomach at the best of times, but with a character this unlikable? Hell, no.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is rape. Put it under the right category

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Recommendation!

Write in Past Tense!

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyover 2 years ago

Wrong category, pacing was quick, her friends that were named were pretty irrelevant to the story. Plus there's no indication of whether she got over her social status issue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just an example of modem women, toxic femininity, which unlike the oft used ‘toxic masculinity’ is never much heard online or in the media. The worst bullies are women, my frr we make friends almost to a tee after on that.

Manipulation, Narcism, a sense of entitlement and privilege that leads them to believe they can do whatever they wish with no comeback.

Sick tale celebrating rape and abusive behaviour - don’t give up your day job ( if you have one)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I suggest you change the title from

‘Winning him back’ to either ‘ serial abuser’ or ‘Abusing the boy agsin’

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

:-/

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

Sorry not my cup of tea, you should have put it in the Non Consent section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It seems like you're another author under a different name. The story was terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank god…it was the fist and last time !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a painful story to read. She develops a relationship based on deceit, then developed and killed a budding relationship to keep her social status, and finally publically humiliated him in front of everyone. What would you think will happen if they got mary? Fidelity? A Beaten down Sam? Maybe make Sam a willing/unwilling Cluck. My solution is, RUN far away as fast as you can, Sam.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 2 years ago

So what else is new. Any teen learns that teen girls are as consistent as a jagged rock. The guy if he’s as smart as they say, he will learn the difference. Besides what teen would not want this situation. I know some comments will bring up how bad she treats him and trust issues.... But in high school and young adult hood is the time to learn the difference between sex and love. Writer should have had a sense of humor and named her Sybil....

Bham487Bham487over 2 years ago

Copycat. I have read this story several times on this site.

oliver57oliver57over 2 years ago

I liked it much better than the others. I’d like to see a follow-up where Maria fully embraces the idea of making him her slave, although with love in her heart. Loving dominance. Loving him in bondage. Loving discipline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not the most enjoyable read, because the storyline wasn’t rewarding. Add in the confusing use of tenses and points of view, and you have a problem. Having said that, it had good elements, and if you continue, please try to find an editor - not for proof reading, but to help you with flow and readability. If you can then find an interesting storyline to replace this depressing one, you may be ok.

Bullrider14Bullrider14over 2 years ago

You could take this storyline to so many levels. Helen and Clara could have been there when she came over to take him back. They make her into a submissive. Sam becomes dominant. Hope u write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked the premise. Didn't care for the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good start hope you will post more updated to this story

RuttweilerRuttweileralmost 2 years ago
You don’t have coherent characters.

Your characters just do things, because your plot says they need to. I know you think you explained their motives, but you didn’t, not really. The wild swings in attitude are difficult for this reader to believe, especially in the absence of external compulsion.

I can’t “willingly suspend my disbelief.”

auhunter04auhunter04about 1 year ago

I do not like the conniving bitch took advantage of him

That is not the way you treat someone you love

You could even make the case for sexual abuse possibly rape at the end

It was almost cut and paste action

AtlesonAtlesonabout 1 year ago

I gave this 4 stars because its your first story.

The story is build on a good idea, your idea with the story is fine.

Your story is missing a few things if you want to write more. Your scenes need to be longer the story sometimes seems rushed. She crushes him twice and it takes the story 2 lines for her to make everything good again. Be patient with your story and give us a better reason for him to take her back. You have to work on your past, presence and future sentences, sometimes you mix up writing about things that has happend with things that is happening. I do like her dominant nature. and i do actually like that she has her battle of dating her contra being populare. The idea is great, and it works well. Don't listen to the stupid comments below. Build your characters as you want them but year Clara and Helen could use more lines aswell in your story, they could have sat with sam at the lunch after Maria broke up with him last time because you write that they see Sam as a little brother. make maria have a few lines were she feel alone, instead of rushing the story for her to be at his doorstep. In general the story is good. Keep on writting and the my feedback is give your story more time. this story would have been a 5 if it had been 3 pages long.

To auhunter04 this is a story like when you write a book that you don't like a character in a story is on you not the story. If you don't like the story then read something else.

Satyam4005Satyam40053 months ago

I literally hate being dumped up a bit too much but after reading all the comments here , i feel common sense is kinda uncommon in the world. If you guys don't like these kind of stories, that's fine , but the author did write the premise suggesting something like that already so I'm still unable to get the hate. Not to mention this IS the most meaningful category to post that, the literal meaning of erotic Couplings means a couple with an erotic relationship about anything. Even it's not completely non-consent cause' the boy did consented thrice all of the three times .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 21 hours ago

The fuck did i just read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous