All Comments on 'Winning Life's Lottery'

by leeanna19

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
tex4tgtex4tg10 months ago

That hit real close to home thank you.

leeanna19leeanna1910 months agoAuthor

Thank you, have been struggling myself lately. I know I should but can't let down my loved ones.

There are a lot worse things in life though.

I hope to get back to the kinky stuff soon.

I don't think being a white guy is winning life's lottery . Being rich is, no matter gender of race.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangton10 months ago

Oooh, such an intricate story to ponder in the midst of summer. Such a story that seems awfully familiar, to me too. My writing has slowed down while my dressing has ramped up, ha, we seem to be in the same space. Hopefully, things work out for both of us. Thanks Leeanna for your stories, your ideas, and the sharing of your life... Sabrina...

ChloecrossedChloecrossed10 months ago

Incredibly honest, thank you. Xxx

leeanna19leeanna1910 months agoAuthor

Thanks, Chloe, Sabrina, I am the reverse of you. I have hardly been able to have any gurl time and my writing has almost stopped. Going away again in September. Will make sure I'm alone, or try to at least.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So true. We have so much privilege yet choose to live as women. I think that has a lot to do with all the anti transgender sentiments. Men can’t stand that we would rather be women.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

If only people would accept us as women I must admit I love dressing up in stockings panties and bra and i must admit I love men

KatiwantsKatiwants10 months ago

Very beautiful story!!!

This story hits pretty close to home!!

leeanna19leeanna1910 months agoAuthor

I realise now that a lot of us must feel this way

snornsnorn10 months ago

</3 Much love to you - I did come out over the last few years (and I'm 50 now).

Not going to pretend it's all been smooth sailing, but it's one of the few things making me happy, that's for sure.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

so many similarities to my and many of our stories Dear, thanks for sharing and know you are not alone

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A totally honest story..thanks so much..

And sweet thoughts anon, my dream is to marry a committed trans and take her as my wife to cherish and spoil..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You are one of my favorite authors. The eroticism in your stories hits home with me. Sharing with your readers the difficulties you have navigating through life take extraordinary courage and makes you a better writer and person. Best of luck.

Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie200810 months ago

I had tears in my eyes at the end. Due to peer pressure, I was never able to fully enjoy my desire to dress in a feminine manner. i am in my early 70's and how i wish i could just come out to my friends and family dressed to the nines with heels, painted nails, lipstick, the works!!!

leeanna19leeanna1910 months agoAuthor

My own situation is that I'm married and only get to dress when I go away alone on short breaks. Not had the chance lately. I would love to come out but as many will tell you the cost of family, friends and job are so high you just have to keep the girl inside trapped and live with the regret.

Private4BrendaPrivate4Brenda10 months ago

Leanna, I love it! So many of us can relate to what you have shared here. Someday the world will be different. Until then, we can live who we are here and in our minds. You are not ALONE! You are a beautiful person and you will find happiness someday. Love is out there, I hope you smile as you read these words!

leeanna19leeanna1910 months agoAuthor

Thanks. I am currently writing a sequel to this set a little later where Sarah meets a man and goes on a date. ots of "first times" happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userleeanna19@leeanna19
I write short stories. Mainly TV/CD and trans. Most of my stories and chapters are 1200-1800 words. I try to get to the action quickly. I know a lot of people just want to read a quick sexy story. I notice my trans stories get good ratings, but lower reads. I enjoy writing a...