All Comments on 'Winning Strategy'

by Miguel59

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Oh great, a closet Transvestite at best!

It’s one thing to dress up as a woman for a costume party but this guy is already having a hard on over it.

Oh great a Fetish and Transvestite story. What’s next BDSM and Submissive as she uses a strap-on on him. Maybe gay as he does another guy. He’s a sick puppy if he thinks he is straight.

Please tell me there is somewhere in here, a loving wives story as advertised.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
R U Gay?

Your story is really bad. Give it up dude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
well written

Nice job, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Writer - What Is This Demeaned Male Doing In

Loving Wives??? There are several holes it could go in where the people there might cut you more slack. This is pathetically sick and belongs some where else little sick one. There is nothing erotic about this sick travesty.

SLC-OhioSLC-Ohioabout 18 years ago
An original story?

I have been commenting for months that there are no original tales on 'loving wives'. Is this story original? We've all read the repeated story where the husband gets it from the wife's lover, this is close, and I'd bet ten cents that's where this is headed.

But this tale had so much unnecessary crap....paragraphs about the kids...real bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow!

Nicely done. Not the type of story that I usually like, but this one is intriguing. Looking forward to the next chapter.

foxe

BertaCDBertaCDabout 13 years ago
Where's the rest of this story??

Your story begins with their planning for a costume party, changes into a sexual fantasy / orgy many of us closeted CD'ers would love to have our wife do to us and ends there! What about the costume party? As one who fantasizes about wearing a wedding gown sometime, this story thrilled me at the start. I'd love to read the rest of this story and see how he was accepted by his friends while dressed as a bride and if they won the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Dude

Dude just go suck a dick and get your gay ass ready to be reamed. That's what you want just don't hide behind a woman to do it.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
straight forward

nice star, chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot

wishing my wife got in that kind of mood

plsirronplsirronover 7 years ago

Sounds like fun. The children could have been left out but it is a reality. Would like to hear getting dressed. And maybe a dildo in the ass but please no bi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Is his wife huge and he's small?

Other wise he never fits into her nightgown. And unless he's super masculine and confident, he tells his wife "No" when she tells him she wants him to wear a wedding dress. End of the stupid story. The rest of the story wherein she demeans, degrades and humiliates would have served notice to him that she has no real love or respect for him. When she got dressed for the party I bet he showed up dressed as Dracula or something else and when she asks where the wedding dress was, he told her he had returned it for his masculine costume. End to her manipulation and maybe her marriage if she made a scene. Bad story. Nasty wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

rocky9993rocky9993almost 6 years ago
Need chapter two!!

I love this story, keep it going!

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 5 years ago
This is part 1 of a 4-part story; poor titles make that not obvious

Winning Strategy 2006 02 13

Dressing Up For Jean 2006 02 13

Jean Returns 2006 03 04

Cream Pie Loving Switch Hitter 2006 03 13

garyr19680garyr19680over 4 years ago
Great story

I read this story, and the others that follow it, at least some of them, I think, but it's been years, maybe ten or so. Glad I found it again. Great story.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 4 years ago
Finished?

I’m all for flash stories, but is this finished? It just stopped.

mroc77mroc776 months ago

I liked it, but wish there were additional chapters! I'd really like to know if they won the contest. I would have voted for them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous