Winning the Blonde Goddess Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're popular," Christopher countered, "What's wrong with that? It's better than being unpopular."

"I'm popular for the wrong reasons," I retorted, "I'm popular for having sex with rich people. It makes me feel like a whore."

"Okay, if you were a whore, you'd be getting paid," Christopher countered, "They haven't paid you anything. All the money is going to the Chandler Theatre."

"It's true. Whores get paid," Nari confirmed, "What you're doing is more like volunteer work."

I sighed and drank more wine. What Nari said wasn't really helping.

"And you were offered a contract to dance with the Chandler Theatre long before you started sleeping with wealthy people," Christopher said, "You're not dancing on stage because you slept with somebody. You're dancing on stage because you've got talent, dedication and you put in years of hard work."

Okay, that made me feel somewhat better.

"And it's not like Milo Van Noord is ugly," Nari said, trying to be helpful, "I've seen photos. He's young and cute. I'd fuck him."

"Great," I said.

"I'm serious," Nari insisted, "While you're out there having sex with Bruce Wayne, that cute guy who works at the coffee shop turned me down again!"

"What about Valdemar?" Christopher asked, "I thought the two of you were getting back together."

"Val says that I'm cray-cray," Nari replied, looking mournful, "He says he wants the people he sleeps with to be emotionally stable."

"Valdemar's the one who's crazy," I said, "You're the cutest guy I know. If I were a gay guy, I'd never break up with you."

"Oh, Scott, that is so sweet," Nari said as he gave me an adoring look.

Then he looked at Christopher and said, "Isn't he a sweetheart?"

We finished the bottle of wine Nari had brought over, and Christopher found another bottle of wine somewhere. We opened that, and after several more glasses, I remember Nari kissing me.

It was a chaste, friendly kiss at first, but somehow it evolved into something feverish and passionate, and I remember feeling Nari's tongue in my mouth, sliding playfully against my own tongue.

"Hey, none of that in my kitchen," Christopher protested, "Keep it PG or take it to the bedroom!"

I remember Nari sticking his tongue out playfully at Christopher, and that's the last thing I remember until I woke up in my bed around 6;00 am.

Nari and I were both naked and one of Nari's legs was draped over mine. My right hand was resting on Nari's thigh. His skin was soft and touchable, while the muscles underneath the skin were strong and athletic. He had great legs. I liked the way his thigh felt underneath my fingertips.

I wasn't kidding when I said Nari was the cutest guy I know. You know Adam Rippon, the figure skater? I mean that guy is super-cute, but Nari is even cuter than him.

Did I have a crush on Nari? It seemed a strange question to ask. I mean, I've been a straight guy all my life, but I had genuine feelings of affection for Nari.

. . . . .

It wasn't long after that, that Darya gave me another test to pass to prove myself to her.

"You will be going on a two-mile hike with Milo, Katherine and me," Darya explained.

"That doesn't seem like much of a test," I commented.

Then, with a barely noticeable smirk, Darya added, "Did I mention that you and Milo will be hiking in the nude?"

"What?" I exclaimed, horrified at the prospect of being marched naked down two miles of hiking trails in broad daylight.

"You will hike in the nude," Darya insisted, "It will be good for you. It will help you to prove how obedient and subservient you can be."

"But what about the other people on the hiking trails?" I protested, "This area is famous for hikers, joggers and horseback riders! Everyone will see me!"

"Foolish boy," Darya said calmly, "Do you truly believe I did not think of this? Katherine owns fourteen acres of land, most of it is undeveloped woodlands. This is where we will be hiking. There will be no other hikers unless they are trespassing."

In the real world sometimes trespassing does happen, however, I decided to risk it.

"So, this naked hike will be test number seven," I said.

"It will be test number seven," Darya confirmed.

Seven out of twelve. I was getting close to my goal.

. . . . .

The day of the hike, we gathered on the back lawn of Katherine's manor house, near the garden shed. Darya and Katherine wore flannel shirts, jeans and hiking boots. Milo and I knew that we'd be stripping soon, so we hadn't bothered to dress for hiking. I was wearing a black t-shirt, sneakers and blue jeans that had been washed so many times their color was fading, and they were threadbare in places.

Katherine had appointed herself the leader of our little hiking group and once we were all assembled and she had done an inventory of our supplies, she gave Milo and I a stern look and ordered us to strip completely naked.

Milo and I obeyed without hesitation.

Being naked outdoors felt different. I mean, being naked indoors could make me feel exposed, vulnerable and humiliated. But being naked outdoors took my feelings of exposure and vulnerability to a whole new level. I felt the warm sunlight and gentle breezes against my naked skin. My cock began to stiffen slightly as the unfamiliar sensation of an ocean breeze came in from the west and brushed against it.

While I was acclimating to a new kind of nudity, Katherine pulled a plastic bottle out of a backpack and handed it to me.

"Scott, this is sunblock," she said, "You and Milo are going to be out in the sun for several hours today and I want you to be protected."

I unscrewed the cap and poured a large dollop of greasy fluid into my hand, but before I could rub it into my skin, Katherine said, "Rub the lotion onto Milo's body first. Then give the bottle to Milo."

"Couldn't Milo just apply the lotion to himself?" I asked.

"No," Katherine replied adamantly, "You rub it onto Milo's skin, and he rubs it onto yours. That's the way this is supposed to be done."

Katherine used a stern, authoritarian voice that seemed impossible to disobey. Darya and Katherine watched intently as I started massaging the lotion into Milo's skin. I started with his shoulders and arms, made my way across his back, his chest and his flat, hard abs, but soon had to work lotion into more naughty areas of his body.

I rubbed a generous amount of lotion into Milo's legs before beginning work on Milo's firm buttocks. Katherine insisted that I apply two coats of lotion to Milo's backside, and then she insisted that I work some of the lotion into the tight furrow between his buttocks as well.

I saved Milo's cock for last, hoping against hope that I wouldn't have to rub lotion into his genitals, however, Katherine was insistent that I rub a lavish amount of lotion into Milo's cock and balls.

"If my husband gets sunburn on his penis, I will be very disappointed in you, Scott," Katherine said in a serious, rigid tone that indicated dire consequences if I disappointed her.

I ended up spending a great deal of time rubbing Milo's perineum, his scrotum, the head of his cock and his shaft. Of course, the more I rubbed it with lotion, the longer and thicker his penis became. By the time I was done working sunscreen into his flesh, his cock was immodestly erect and engorged with blood.

"That's enough, Scott," Katherine said when Milo's cock was painfully erect and ready to explode, "Now, give the bottle to Milo."

Milo's hands were far more shameless than mine. He took great joy in running his hands all over my body and fondling my nipples, my inner thighs, my buttocks, my perineum, my balls and every other part of my body that he found to be desirable. When Milo got to my cock, it was absolutely wicked the way he worked the lotion into it. He spent a fiendish amount of time rubbing lotion into the head of my cock and then set to rubbing it into the shaft.

He was a shameless tease, gripping my cock firmly; he would rub his hand up and down, working in the lotion while teasing my cock into a vigorous erection. And when I was gasping, my cock throbbing and nearing climax, he would cease his ministrations for a while. When I felt as if I was no longer in danger of climaxing, he'd apply more lotion to my penis.

"Now that you're protected from the sun, there are just a few accessories you boys need," Katherine declared, and she pulled some small, leather, strappy things from a backpack.

It took me a few seconds to recognize them. They were cock and ball harnesses. Katherine ordered Milo and I to stand with our legs far apart and our fingers laced behind the backs of our necks while she put them on us.

She harnessed Milo's cock first, then she knelt in front of me and bound my cock with an identical harness. One leather strap was fitted tightly around the base of my cock and then another tightly around the base of my ball sack. Once everything was bound into place, there was no way our erections could possibly diminish. The harnesses kept our cocks eternally and painfully erect.

"One more thing before we go," Katherine said, after our cocks had been bound.

Katherine ordered both Milo and I to assume the wall position. I had no idea what this meant, however, Milo did. Milo leaned against the wall of the garden shed with his arms straight, his hands pressed flat against the wall, and his legs far apart.

I copied Milo's pose, and soon realized just how vulnerable it made me feel. Every inch of my naked body was open and exposed. Katherine could do anything she wanted to me while I held this humiliating pose.

In this position, our asses were especially vulnerable, and that was exactly the portion of our anatomy Katherine was most intent on violating.

"Slave boys really shouldn't be allowed out in public without something phallic lodged deeply inside them," Katherine opined, and she snapped on a latex glove. My heart beat faster as I felt both dread and excitement at what was certain to come next.

Darya held up a bottle of some sort of lubricant, and soon Katherine's fingers were slick and glistening. Then she thrust her fingers into Milo's ass and worked them in and out. Milo moaned and gasped as his wife's fingers explored his rectum, but he obediently held position, making his ass available for penetration. By the time Katherine was finished, her husband's anus was well-lubricated.

"Next, is your turn," Darya said to me, and she snapped on a glove and got her fingers lubricated as well, "Having something forced up your ass will help you to accept your submissive side."

I leaned into the building and kept my ass raised up while Darya worked cold lubricant into my anal orifice, twisting her finger around inside of me more that was strictly necessary. She probed deep inside of me as if searching for buried treasure and then we were interrupted by an unexpected female voice.

"Katherine, sorry to interrupt."

I had been looking at down at the grass, my head hanging low as Darya probed my asshole, then I looked up to a see a young, attractive Latina woman, standing just a few feet away.

I was naked, my cock bound in a leather harness and my anus was being mercilessly probed while a stranger watched the whole thing. A wave of shame and humiliation washed over me far more potent than anything I had ever felt before. Startled and embarrassed, I tried to straighten up, but Darya placed a hand against the small of my back and firmly said, "Nobody said you could move, Scott."

"What is it, Aimee?" Mrs. Van Noord asked the Latina woman.

"You said I could borrow the truck for a few hours this morning for some errands," Aimee replied. As she said this, her eyes shifted towards Milo and me. We were both naked, our bodies forced into humiliating poses and our cocks were fully erect. It would be almost impossible for her to ignore such a spectacle.

"Yes, of course," Mrs. Van Noord replied, "I haven't forgotten."

"Well, the keys aren't where you normally leave them," Aimee replied, "I thought maybe you might still have them with you."

Mixed in with intense feelings of humiliation, there were loud thoughts inside my head, questioning how easily this Aimee person accepted my predicament. Aimee appeared to be an employee of the Van Noord household and here she was, witnessing her employer sexually abusing two naked men and she exhibited no sense of surprise whatsoever.

I felt as if I had been transported to some alternate universe where women ruled the world, and men were just sexual playthings to be used, exploited and humiliated by women.

After a brief search of her pockets, Katherine Van Noord produced the keys that Aimee had been needing. Aimee took the keys, but rather than immediately leaving, she spent several moments admiring my naked body.

After several seconds of this, Katherine said, "Aimee, are you staying, or are you going?"

"Going, ma'am," Aimee replied, "Sorry. I guess I got distracted."

While Aimee was walking away, Katherine produced two anal plugs and handed one to Darya. Darya positioned the tip of the plug at my delicate, pink, puckered anus and said, "Having a large plug inside of you may hurt at first, but it will help you to remember that I have power over you."

I was naked, my cock was bound in a harness, and my legs were spread obscenely wide. I already felt as if Darya had power over me, but when she began to push the silicone plug into my anus, it increased my feelings of helplessness. The feeling of the muscles in my anus stretching to accommodate the wide, bulbous part of the plug made me feel like I was being raped.

Then my sphincter muscles contracted after Darya had pushed the widest part of the plug inside of me. The flange at the base kept the rest of the plug from going inside of me and made for a convenient handle when Darya or Katherine decided to pull it out of me.

"They look very attractive, our naked boys," Katherine commented, "When we get to the lake, could you convince your slave to have sex with my husband again?"

"But of course," Darya replied, "He is slave. He will do what I tell him to do."

I felt it unfair for Darya to commit me to having sex with Milo without consulting with me first. I knew that I could declare my rights as a human being and refuse Darya's orders, however, I was now filled with arousal and sexual tension. A strange, dark passion inside of me wanted Darya to treat me unfairly. The more she kept me naked and forced me to endure humiliation and cruel punishments, the more she provoked a pulsing fire in my loins.

Milo and I were made to carry backpacks strapped on our backs, while Katherine and Darya carried leather punishment straps. If Milo and I dawdled, walked too slow or spoke disrespectfully, the women would crack the punishment straps across our bare buttocks.

I learned that the sting of a leather strap hurts a great deal more on a man's naked buttocks than the slap from a bare hand. I may have come to California to become a ballet dancer, but I was also learning an awful lot about corporal punishment.

I also learned a lot about walking naked in the great outdoors. Even though there was a footpath through the woods, it was overgrown with weeds and grasses in parts. I learned what it felt like to walk naked through California fescue and Spanish broom. Things like that felt scratchy against my bare skin, especially it they brushed against my buttocks or my scrotum, however, Katherine didn't care and she'd smack my buttocks with the leather strap if I hesitated to walk through high grasses or weeds.

"So, do you love Darya, or are you just trying to sleep with her?" Milo asked me softly as we walked naked and barefoot through the woods.

"Both," I said, "I am absolutely infatuated with her. I've already slept with her once. She's incredible. I want to be with her forever."

"You do realize that servitude, nakedness and humiliation aren't just temporary," Milo asked, "If you become her boyfriend or her husband, she'll own you. She'll keep you naked and on your knees for as long as you're together."

I thought about that for a few seconds and found nothing objectionable about what Milo said. The though of spending the next twenty years naked and kneeling at Darya's feet made my cock throb with hungry spasms.

"You seem happy being naked and on your knees for Katherine," I replied softly.

"I've always been submissive," Milo whispered back, "I adore Katherine's dominance over me. I adore it when she uses the paddle or strap on my bare skin. I find the pain to be delicious. I can handle long-term abuse and humiliation. I'm not sure you have the proper psychological makeup to do the same."

I resolved that Milo was wrong about me. I was naked, my ass was sore from being repeatedly struck with a leather strap and I could feel the large, silicone butt plug moving around inside of me as I walked, but instead of feeling bitter about the way I was being treated, I felt excited. I was willing to be punished, humiliated and sexually abused by Darya. I felt that it would be worth any humiliation, just to be possessed by her.

Okay, maybe it was wrong of me to feel that way, but the idea of being her naked plaything made my heart beat with a feverish, dark, delicious passion.

After about an hour of walking, we came to a wide clearing. Darya took a large plastic bottle of Crystal Geyser Spring Water from my backpack and we each took turns drinking until we were all sated.

It wasn't until after we'd all slaked our thirsts that I noted the relevant features of the clearing. On one side of the clearing was the shore of a large lake. On the other side of the clearing was a wooden stage. Upon that stage were several primitive bondage devices, including two whipping posts, two pillories and two whipping frames.

I pointed to the stage and asked, "What the hell is that?"

"That is where I bind slaves to keep them out of trouble," Katherine said proudly, "It would be bad protocol to allow slaves to gawk at free-women when they strip down to their bikinis to go swimming. So, while Darya and I go swimming, you two will be on that stage over there."

Katherine ordered me to get up on the stage so I could be bound to one of the whipping frames. When I hesitated, she smacked my poor bottom with the leather strap again. After that, I just followed orders and allowed Darya and Katherine to strap my wrists and ankles into the barbaric bondage device.

"Do not be sad, Scott," Darya said after I had been bound spread-eagle," everything that happens while you are bound here counts as your eighth test."

Milo was strapped into the other whipping frame just a few feet away from me. Soon, we were two naked men with painfully erect cocks, bound spread-eagle and helpless outdoors. And then Darya and Katherine took off with the backpacks and headed for the lake.

I strained mischievously at the leather restraints buckled around my wrists and ankles. No matter how much I pulled or struggled, there was no hope of getting free. And when I proved to myself that I was completely helpless, I was enveloped in a wave of lust so powerful that I gasped and whimpered and desperately wished someone would touch my cock.

"Don't panic," Milo said, "Katherine will be back in about thirty minutes or so and she'll undo the restraints for us."

"I wasn't panicking," I insisted.

"I could see you struggling against the straps," Milo said, "I did that the first time Katherine tied me up in the woods and left me alone. It's not unusual for a man to panic under those circumstances."

"I wasn't panicking," I said again.

Milo was being sweet. We were both naked, helpless and bound out in the middle of nowhere, and he was trying to keep me from being afraid. It was like I was a new, inexperienced slave, and he was the seasoned, experienced slave, taking me under his wing and trying to comfort me.