Winning the Blonde Goddess Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I learned that Katherine spanked Milo every morning after he showered and shaved. It was a daily ritual, designed to make him feel humbled and inferior.

"It's good for me," Milo confided, "It took me years to find a woman who understood my need to be abused and humiliated."

"When I lived in White Plains, I would have felt sorry for someone like you," I explained.

Milo gave me a pouty look, but then I added, "Since I moved to Fairhaven, I've discovered that the worlds is a much more complex and diverse place than the neighborhood where I grew up. Darya has introduced me to a world that is so much more exciting than anything I knew before."

"So, you don't think I'm pathetic?" Milo asked.

I shook my head in negation and added, "I think you're incredible. And every day, I'm in Fairhaven, I'm becoming more and more like you."

"You're a sweetheart," Milo replied, "But sometimes it's difficult. Not everyone is cut out for the lifestyle of a corporal submissive. For instance, have you ever been whipped?"

For a moment my heart beat too fast, and I knew fear, a new and delicious fear.

"No, never," I replied, "Do you think Darya is interested in whipping me?"

"Katherine believes that it is important for every slave to be whipped at least once in their lifetime. She thinks that it's very educational. And everything Darya knows about handling slaves was taught to her by Katherine."

"Have you ever been whipped?" I asked.

He nodded and said, "Six times now. The first time was traumatic, not just because of the pain, but because of the fear. I was so frightened I almost dislocated my shoulders trying to break free from the whipping post."

"And now?" I asked.

"They're still painful, but not traumatizing," Milo replied, "and afterwards the sex is always a white-hot, intense, raging, uninhibited spectacle. It's amazing. The last time I was whipped, I actually requested it, because I was craving the amazing sex that comes after."

. . . . .

I liked talking to Milo. His words were very helpful, but eventually Darya and Katherine came back, and Milo and I were ordered to have sex.

Darya and Katherine were soaking wet and wearing two-piece bathing suits that did very little to cover up their perfect bodies. Katherine Van Noord's black triangle bikini top hugged her round, perky breasts. And her thong-style bikini bottoms barely concealed her vulva. Her nearly-naked body was taut, toned and lithe. Darya's body was even more sculpted and athletic, and her bathing suit was almost identical to the scanty one that Katherine was wearing.

"Scott, slaves do not stare at the bodies of free women like that," Darya admonished me, "Eyes down!"

I tore my eyes away from Darya's perfect body and stared down at my erect cock instead. I felt cheated, however, I had done what I was told. And something about my ability to follow Darya's orders made me feel proud.

"Milo, we're going to undo your restraints," Katherine told her husband, "And when you're free, I want you to walk over where Scott is bound. Have sex with the boy and make it pretty. I plan on immortalizing what you two do today."

Katherine pulled out a small, digital camera and pointed it in my direction. I felt nervous about being photographed while naked and helpless, but Milo soon distracted me and made me forget about the camera.

He began by kissing me on the mouth. His lips were soft, and he slid his tongue in deep, mingling his tongue with mine, making me feel erotic tingles as his tongue danced inside my mouth. I moaned, but with his mouth clamped over mine, I'm not sure if anyone else in the clearing could hear.

Milo's erect cock brushed against mine as we kissed, and it felt amazing every time. Just the simple act of his penis touching mine made my cock pulse as if I was on the verge or erupting into orgasm.

I whimpered when Milo stopped kissing me and pushed himself away. I so desperately wanted him to touch my cock again, but instead he took my nipples between his thumbs and forefingers and began to play with them.

I had never thought of the nipple as being an erotic part of the male anatomy, however when Milo rolled my nipples between his fingers, my body was permeated with a tingly feeling that made me gasp. Then he kissed both of my nipples, and took one of my nipples into his mouth and began to gently suck on it.

"Oh, God," I gasped, "That feels so good."

Milo touched me everywhere, my nipples, my thighs, the head of my cock, my foreskin, and a dozen other places. And each time he touched me, it seemed that his touch was magical and made my body shiver with erotic tingly sensations.

Then he walked behind me but slid his arms forward and began to play with my nipples again. He nibbled on my earlobe, kissed the side of my neck and finally he reached between my buttocks, grabbed the base of my plug and pulled it out of my anus.

"Okay, Scott, he whispered in my ear, "now, my cock goes inside of you."

I felt Milo's hands on my sore bottom, spreading my buttocks apart, then I felt the tip of his cock as he positioned himself at my well-lubricated orifice.

I felt his cock widen the ring of my anus and then he thrust himself into me with one forceful push. I gasped as my tender, pink asshole was impaled on Milo's intimidating cock and I pulled wildly against the leather restraints that held my wrists and ankles.

"Uuuughhh," I exclaimed inarticulately and proceeded to gasp and whimper as the impressive width of Milo's cock was rammed inside of me again and again. I was naked, bound with my thighs spread wide, and my anus was utterly vulnerable while Milo thrust himself inside of me repeatedly. I agreed to let Katherine and her husband sexually abuse me, yet it still felt like rape. Is that illogical? I'm not sure. And yet, even as it felt like I was a helpless victim, being treated with abuse and contempt, I couldn't help but feel a deep sense of dark, sexual excitement.

I think the head of Milo's cock was pushing against my prostate gland, as I could feel my own cock throb in time with each vigorous thrust.

Milo was a beautiful man, boyishly handsome, but the thing that really excited me was being an utterly helpless sex object. I was naked, buckled into restraints and spread out helpless as Milo's formidable cock pumped in and out of me, filling me up, opening me wide and assaulting my prostate gland over and over.