Winning the Blonde Goddess Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jon was staying at a hotel on East First Street. He checked in under an assumed name and I was given instructions to arrive at midnight. I was also told not to park in the hotel parking lot as Jon didn't want the hotel security cameras to be able to see the license plate number on my car.

You see? Doesn't all this cloak and dagger stuff sound ridiculous?

I took the stairs up to the fifth floor as Jon felt I'd encounter fewer people on the stairs than I would if I took the elevator. As I made my way up the stairs, I didn't encounter a single person, so I guess there was something to that.

I knocked on the door to room 501 and it was answered almost immediately by a young man wearing a surgical mask, a surgical cap and hospital scrubs. My first thought was that I must have knocked on the wrong door.

"Um, do I have the wrong room?" I asked, "I'm looking for Jon. Darya sent me."

I was quickly ushered inside and then the young man said, "Did anybody see you?"

"It's midnight," I said, "Most of the people in this building are asleep. There was a hotel employee down in the lobby, but she barely paid me attention. And why are you dressed like you're about to cut out my appendix?"

"Sorry," the young man said as he locked and bolted the door behind me. Then he removed his surgical mask and cap, "My parents think that I'm in Lake Tahoe right now. The disguise was just in case somebody with a camera showed up."

"Wow, paranoid much?"

"Listen, my dad has lots of money, he's a millionaire, but he built his political career on fanatical hatred of gays and lesbians. If my dad finds out I'm gay, I'll be cut off."

I understood the importance of having money, but I felt that Jon's priorities were screwed up. I think I would rather openly be with the people I was sexually to than to have lots of money. I mean, what kind of life would it be if I had to sneak around whenever I had sex with Nari?

Or Darya?

Oh my God, I was in love with Nari. Somewhere down the line, my feelings for Darya were eclipsed by my feelings for Nari.

Okay, I did a quick analysis and came to the conclusion that both Darya and Nari had lithe, flexible bodies and radiated sex appeal, however, Nari was more affectionate, playful and fun to be around. Both Darya and Nari had bewitched me with their exquisite beauty, but Nari was approachable and fun to be around, whereas Darya was rather cold and aloof.

I sighed heavily, realizing belatedly that Nari was the person I really wanted. I had sacrificed so much in the hopes of winning Darya, so now what? Just tell Nari that I love him and tell Darya that I'm not interested anymore?

And why was I questioning my life choices now? Was this really the best time for me to be reevaluating all of this?

While I was mulling all of this over in my head, Jon had taken off his shirt. He was better looking than I thought he would be. He had a cute, boyish face, a rounded chin, a slender waist, sculpted abs and a smooth chest.

Of course, if he were made to stand and compete against Nari in a contest of beauty, Jon would lose. Nari's abs were more impressive, and his face was cuter. Nari also had better legs and an ass that was so beautiful it was mesmerizing. I literally had trouble looking away it, it was bewitching in its beauty.

Jon took a few steps forward and pressed his body up against mine and said, "Are we still doing this?"

Jon was young, (He had just recently turned eighteen) and the look in his eyes was pleading and vulnerable. I toyed with the idea of going home and telling Darya that the deal was off, but Jon was obviously dealing with all manner of problems with a gay-bashing father and an inability to be honest around his own family. If I rejected him, it was just going to make him feel even more miserable. I didn't think I could do that to him.

"Sure, let's do this," I responded.

Jon and I both began to strip. When Jon was naked, I had to concede that he looked athletic for a teenager. He was thin, but not fragile. There was quite a lot of muscle visible underneath his skin. He looked slender and sleek, like a sprinter or a long-distance runner.

Of course, Jon's cock was hard the second he got out of his clothes. Maybe it was hard even before then, I'm not sure. Jon was a teenager after all. Teenage males are hard most of the time. It wasn't that long ago I was Jon's age, so I know about these things.

When we were both naked, Jon closed the distance between, took my face between his hands and brushed his lips against mine. An instant later I was melting into a passionate kiss. Jon may have been young, but somewhere along the well he had learned to kiss like an expert. He was passionate, but not sloppy or floundering. The kiss was hot, intimate and triggered a delicious tingling sensation that resonated through most of my body.

As we kissed, my hands explored Jon's naked body. His skin was warm, soft and feverishly hot. His lips were surprisingly soft for a male, something about that excited me and I kissed him back with even greater intensity. And when Jon's tongue tried to enter my mouth, I widened the opening between my lips, making it easy for his tongue to invade.

Jon kissed me hungrily, like a man who had been denied pleasure for months. It was obvious that he had been denied physical affection and now that Jon had me, he was going to use me to satisfy all the desires that had been starving for. Jon's tongue did battle with mine, running up against it, wearing it down, pinning it down, and then retreating before brushing up against it again.

Jon moaned into my mouth as his hands explored my naked body, cupping my buttocks, caressing the small of my back, tracing his fingertips across my shoulder blades and the vertebrae of my spine. It seemed as if he intended to touch every inch of my naked body while we kissed.

Of course, my hands weren't exactly idle. While Jon ran his hands up and down my body. I took hold of his buttocks in my hands. His ass wasn't as amazing as Nari's, however I savored the feel of Jon's firm gluteal muscles covered in soft, smooth skin. I kneaded his lovely buttocks with my hands, relishing the feel of his boyish derriere as much as I relished the feel of his tongue in my mouth.

As much as Jon enjoyed making out, there came a point where we had to do more than just kiss and grope each other. It was at that point that I ended up down on my knees, kneeling if front of Jon's hard cock.

"No one has ever had my cock in their mouth cock before," Jon said as I placed my hands on his hips and inched my face towards his swollen erection. His cock was so engorged with blood that the shaft had become dark pink, while the head of his cock was almost strawberry red, and a thick dollop of milky-white semen had seeped out from the tip.

"In that case, I'm honored to be the first," I said. I cupped Jon's balls with one hand and found them to be heavy. I wondered how long it had been since he had an orgasm. Judging by the size and weight of his scrotum, his balls seemed quite full.

Jon had a good-sized cock, although Nari's cock was both longer and wider. Since I had conditioned my mouth to accept something with greater length and girth, that meant I wasn't facing a challenge when I took Jon's cock into my mouth.

I cradled Jon's balls with one hand and held onto his hip with the other. When I took the head of Jon's cock into my mouth he gasped. His breathing immediately became accelerated and his legs trembled. I swirled my tongue around the tip of his cock and savored the taste of his precum. The taste was mild, yet somewhat salty.

Jon's cock was incredibly responsive. I drew him deeper into my mouth and Jon's whole body began to shudder. His hips jerked as his cock spasmed and he ejaculated in my mouth. Jon's cock kept erupting and he seemed to have an endless supply of hot fluids. I swallowed repeatedly, and his orgasm finally let up.

Jon sighed and made happy post-orgasmic sounds, however, that wasn't the end of it. Within minutes his cock was once again rock hard, and he asked me if I was willing to stick around and play some more.

"Would you like to try something kinky this time?" I asked.

"What sort of kink?" he asked, swishing his hips to the left and to the right, waving his erect cock around like an escrima stick.

"Are you into spanking at all? Or inflicting pain? Biting your partner's nipples, that sort of thing?"

"Eew, no," Jon replied, "That sounds barbaric."

"Some people find it to be a stimulating type of foreplay," I explained.

"I don't think I wanna try anything that bizarre," Jon said, "I'd like to stick with the more basic stuff

Over the past several months I had been introduced to bondage, spankings and other aspects of BDSM. After several months of being subjected to corporal punishments during sex, I was now at a point where I found being helpless and having pain inflicted upon my naked body to be a powerful aphrodisiac. It was my kink.

Jon wasn't into my kink, so I stuck with the more mundane aspects of gay sex. I went to suckle Jon's cock once again, however, I took it slower this time and showed him some tricks that would make the experience more intense.

"I think you'll like this," I said and I fellated his cock while rubbing his perineum with my fingertips. Jon gasped, not having realized before that stimulating the perineum could increase sexual pleasure. I kept my fingers there, vigorously massaging the area between his anus and his scrotum, making him gasp and tremble with pleasure.

A little bit later, I lubed up his asshole and stuck a finger in his ass. I located his prostate gland and proceeded to caress that erotic piece of flesh with my fingertips while his cock invaded my mouth.

By the end of the evening, Jon had orgasmed three times and he was promising to move to Fairhaven if I would just agree to be his secret boyfriend.

"I already have a boyfriend," I explained, "And he has no problem being seen with me in public. Also, my boyfriend is a ballet dancer."

Ballet dancers were my type. After years of training with ballet dancers, I now had a fondness for dancer's bodies. The buttocks, waists, thighs and calves of a ballet dancer all had an alluring shape that ordinary people didn't seem to possess. It used to just be female dancers, but now I felt a peculiar adoration for both the bodies of male and female dancers. Jon had a nice body, but it didn't delight me in the same way as Nari's sculpted body. Nari's body was a rare piece of sculpted perfection.

___

Eventually I got out of Jon's hotel room and I made my way home. I live in an apartment building, I share apartment with Christopher. He's also a dancer.

Actually, the sixth floor of the Renwick Towers Apartment building was brimming with dancers. The person who owned the building gave dancers with the Chandler Theatre a huge discount on the rent, so a lot of us chose to live there. Christopher and I lived in apartment 605. Nari lived in apartment 607.

Even though I lived in apartment 605, I spent a lot of time over at Nari's apartment. I had a key to Nari's apartment, and I slept on Nari's couch or in Nari's bed more than I slept in my own bed. And when I came home from satisfying Jon's sexual needs, I went to apartment 607, took off my clothes and ended up slipping into Nari's bed and falling asleep next to him.

In the morning, Nari wasn't especially surprised to see me in his bed. It wasn't the first time I'd slept over. It certainly wouldn't be the last.

"Good morning, trouble-maker," he said affectionately, "When did you get in?"

"Around two or three in the morning," I replied, "You were already asleep."

"Darya said she sent you on one of her tests last night. She wouldn't give me any of the details. Was it difficult?"

Nari had only been awake a few minutes. He hadn't showered, shaved or even combed his hair, but he still looked adorable. Most people looked like crap first thing in the morning, but Nari looked like something out of a Calvin Klein ad. He had high cheekbones, a seductive mouth, nice smooth lips, natural deep pink, full and soft with an impish little smirk lingering perpetually at the edges, even when he was sleeping.

He also had seductive ocean blue eyes that never failed to mesmerize me. I could stare at those eyes all day. I stared at them for longer than I should have, getting lost in the beauty of my blonde-haired, blue eyed ballet dancer.

"Of all the tasks she's given me, this one was the easiest," I said.

"Well that doesn't make any sense. You would think that the last task would be the hardest."

I shrugged my shoulders at that and said, "She sent me to have sex with some guy. She said he was gay, but his father really hates gays, so he was in the closet....so deep in the closet he was finding Christmas presents."

"That's it?"

"That's it," I confirmed.

"Was he really ugly?" Nari asked, "Or into sodomizing people with cattle-prods?"

"No, he was actually kinda cute," I replied, "And he wasn't into anything kinky. I think maybe Darya was feeling sorry for this other guy. He was eighteen years old and still a virgin."

"Poor thing," Nari commiserated, "When I was eighteen, I was a total slut. I got laid more than railroad tracks in the Old West."

I choked back a laugh and said, "Well, he's not a virgin anymore. I think that was the whole point, Darya wanted me to take this guy's virginity."

"You must be ecstatic," Nari said, bouncing his butt up and down on the mattress, raising both of his eyebrows, "Twelve difficult tasks, I mean it took several weeks to complete them all, but you're victorious now."

"I guess I am."

"OK, Scott," Nari said, toning it down a notch, "I'm all with the woo-hoo here and you're not. What am I missing?"

"It's just," and I paused, hesitant to say the words out loud, "When I first met Darya, I was so infatuated by her. I wanted her more than anything. I dreamt about her every night. And now that I've sacrificed so much for her, and passed all her tests, I find that I'm now infatuated with somebody else."

"OMG," Nari exclaimed, "Are you serious?"

"I'm serious," I replied, "It snuck up on me. I think it was a gradual thing. I didn't notice it happened until I was totally smitten."

Who is it?" Nari demanded. Then before I had time to answer, he said, "It's Catherine Van Noord, isn't it? She's got millions of dollars, and that big house, and her own private beach! You've been bewitched by her wealth and her glitterati lifestyle!"

"What? No!" I insisted, "I can't be seduced by wealth! When I fall in love with someone, I fall in love with the person, not their money!"

"Well then, who was it?" Nari inquired, "You said it happened gradually, so it couldn't be somebody that you just met. It would have to be somebody that you've known for a while, probably one of-"

Nari looked adorable as he tried to figure it out on his own, and I supposed I could have let him spend the next hour eliminating suspects, but I felt an overpowering urge to kiss him.

So, I did.

I pushed Nari down, pinned his body beneath mine, sealed my mouth over his, and kissed him with erotic affection. Nari was caught off guard by my actions, but once he recovered from the surprise, he warmly returned my kiss.

When we broke from the kiss, I savored the look of boyish confusion on Nari's face and I exclaimed, "It's you, you adorable idiot! I'm infatuated with you!"

"Me?" Nari asked incredulously, "I knew our relationship was improving, but I never for a second thought that you were going to fall in love."

"You're not disappointed, are you?" I asked.

"Disappointed?" There was a burst of boyish laughter and then Nari replied, "No! Never! I could never be disappointed in Scott Alexander falling in love with me! Although, Darya is probably going to be pissed at both of us. She spent a lot of time and effort conditioning you to be the perfect boyfriend, and now I'm getting you instead of her."

"Yeah," I said uneasily, "I'm not really looking forward to telling her."

"We should tell her together," Nari suggested, "If her anger is divided between the two of us, less of it will fall on you."

It was a generous suggestion on Nari's part and I agreed that we would tell her together. A few hours later, we were in Darya's apartment breaking the bad news. As Nari predicted, Darya was pissed at both of us.

___

"Nari, you were one of my closest friends, and now when I have finished training my new boy-toy, you steal him from me."

"I didn't plan it that way," Nari protested, "My boyish charm was so powerful, he just became infatuated with me."

"So, you are more charming than me," Darya said bitterly.

"It's a curse," Nari said, "I'm one of the most charming people on the planet. Brad and Angelina are jealous of how charming I am."

"Now, you are being arrogant," Darya announced, "Perhaps I should have been training you to be more humble."

"Darya, please," I implored, "Nari didn't mean to hurt you."

"And you, Scott," Darya admonished, "You said that you respected and admired me, but now you dump me because you have fallen in love with this boy. If I had my way, I would punish you both."

And just like that, a wicked thought lodged itself in my head. Suddenly, the thought of Darya punishing Nari and me sounded like the greatest idea in the world. In the past several weeks, corporal punishments had become a potent fuel to heat my sexual appetite. And if we were to submit to punishment under the guise of an act of penance, it would likely salvage our friendship with Darya.

"Okay, how about this," I asked, "If Nari and I apologize and then submit to some sort of painful punishment to prove how remorseful we are, will that redeem us in your eyes?"

For several seconds, Darya didn't say anything, however her eyes lit up with interest. Long before words came out of her mouth, I could tell that she approved of the idea.

When Darya finally spoke, the first words out of her mouth were, "Nari, what do you think of Scott's proposal?"

"If it rescues our friendship, I'd be willing to try it," Nari said.

The corners of Darya's mouth quirked up into a smile and she said, "Very good. Scott, I accept the terms of your proposal. Take off your clothes, you too, Nari. You must both strip naked before punishment can begin."

I began to undress, taking off my shoes first. I looked over at Nari and saw him begin to strip as well. I was somewhat surprised to see him acting so casually as he stripped for punishment. I'd spent weeks being conditioned to accept abuse and painful punishments as the norm, Nari hadn't.

I suppose it was a day for surprises.

Darya took off her belt and informed us that it would be the instrument she used to punish her two penitents. Then she told us to face the north wall and assume the police search pose.

I turned and faced the wall, my arms apart and raised up, my palms pressed flat into the vertical surface of the living room wall. I looked over at Nari and was surprised at how readily he mimicked my movements.

"Feet well back and wide apart," Darya admonished us.

I immediately appreciated the position's value. Nari and I were both humiliatingly vulnerable. I hadn't even felt a single lash of Darya's belt, yet I already felt like a naughty boy, being chastened for my sins.

Darya decided to redden my bottom before abusing Nari. The leather strap across my bare skin was both painful and cleansing. I clenched my jaw, assuming Darya would want me to be brave and accept my suffering with good grace.

Darya didn't tell us how many strokes we would get, there was no counting, Darya simply whipped Nari and me until our bottoms and the backs of our thighs were colored with painful pink and red stripes. I moaned and my ass twitched from side to side as I was punished. My eyes welled up with tears, my arms and legs trembled and yet my cock was fully erect and throbbing. It was embarrassing for my arousal to be on display as I was cruelly whipped, yet Darya's training had conditioned me to become aroused when treated like this.