Winning the Blonde Goddess Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time Darya was finished, my legs were visibly trembling. Nari was much in the same condition as me, with trembling legs, face wet from tears and a cock that was fully erect.

"The punishment is over," Darya proclaimed, "I forgive you both. We are all friends again."

___

We discovered an interesting dynamic that day. Both Nari and I become powerfully aroused when we were thrashed with a belt, but neither one of us became aroused as a result of thrashing somebody.

"Do you think you can talk Darya into punishing us again?" Nari asked.

"I don't know," I replied, "If I do it too often, she's going to suspect that we're just using her to intensify our sex drives."

"Maybe we could hire somebody," Nari suggested, "I'm sure there are people out there who would be willing to redden my ass for money."

"That could get expensive real fast," I opined, "You're turning into a real pain slut."

Nari's ass was still red and had a half-dozen visible welts as I grabbed onto his hips and guided the tip of my cock into his waiting anus. Nari had been fucked many times, but his ass was still surprisingly tight. As I thrust into him, he felt tight and there were even times while I was inside him that it felt as if a hand were gripping my cock tightly.

"It's good for me," Nari insisted, "I like feeling overwhelmed and intimidated. I like playing the role of the victim."

I liked that too, but we couldn't both play the role of the victim without a third person getting involved.

I thrust my cock into Nari again and again, hearing him gasp, whimper and pant as I raped his tight ass. He seemed much more passionate now. I liked the way my boyfriend writhed and squirmed as I plunged deep into him again and again. I was really enjoying this side of Nari and decided I would find ways for him to be subjected to future punishments. It would certainly make our sex life more enjoyable.

___

And a day came when a dancer named Elizabeth transferred from the Whitechapel Ballet and signed a contract with us. In her first week with the Chandler Theatre, she developed a crush on Darya. According to Nari, Elizabeth has been told she must pass twelve difficult tasks to prove she can be obedient and yielding before Darya will agree to be her girlfriend.

"So, don't you think we should talk to Elizabeth," I asked Nari, "warn her what she's getting into?"

"Oh, I don't think so," Nari replied mischievously, "I think it would be much more fun to sit on the sidelines and let Elizabeth find out for herself how painful and humiliating Darya's tests can be."

"You're incorrigible," I told Nari and I rolled my eyes so hard I could almost see my brain.

"You know," Nari said teasingly, "since I'm an incorrigible brat, you probably need to punish me."

I knew Nari was playing with me, but I wasn't certain what the rules were for this game. Then, Nari proceeded to strip naked right in front of me, dropping his clothes on the floor as he divested himself of his garments. After he slid his bikini briefs off his hips and stepped out of them, he padded over to his dresser, pulled a thin, leather belt out of one of the drawers, handed it to me and said, "If I'm ever going to learn any manners, somebody is going to have to spank me."

Then Nari slid gracefully onto his bed. He was lying on his front, with his ass up in the air. He spread his thighs apart, arched his back and swayed his hips, I watched mesmerized as his cute butt swished to the left, to the right and to the left again.

Nari propped his upper body up on his elbows, looked over his shoulder, flashed me a boyish grin and said, "You need to decorate my cute ass with painful red stripes. Whip my naked ass until I've got hot, wet tears rolling down my face. That's the only way I'll ever learn how to behave."

I knew that spanking Nari's ass wouldn't do anything to stop him from being a shameless, flirtatious brat, but I didn't care. Nari's bottom was beckoning to me. Even though I knew Nari would never change, I decided I wanted to spank his butt anyway.