Winning the Olympian Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She complied.

Then with my thumbs, I pried open her thick inner lips and saw my prize—or rather her prize! As I had deduced, her clit really was huge, and protruded half an inch beyond her clitoral hood. It was nearly burgundy in color. When I stretched her labia out of the way, Jill involuntarily pushed her pelvis forward, and I saw her clench her vagina's opening as tight as a purse string, then relax.

I was harder than I have ever been, and breathing deeply but irregularly, sometimes in quick gasps. Jill's breathing was more regular, and I could tell that she had willed herself to stay in the moment, to maintain enough control so that she would know what to do when—to do everything she could to pleasure me.

My heart melted for this thoughtful, beautiful girl!

"Jill, relax, we will go really slowly and stop whenever you want. We can even stop now."

"No!" she said, almost harshly. "I mean, please, no, I don't want to stop. It's just that...."

"...This is your first time?" I finished her sentence.

"Yes, am I that obvious?"

"No, it's not like that at all. It's just that there is no way you could have gotten this far with a guy without ever seeing an erection. Except for mine. That one time. Which doesn't count."

Jill brightened at my words and relaxed a bit too.

"I have never trained for the Olympics, obviously, but I bet you have to have a lot of self-discipline and control. But, Jill, this is not the Olympics and it's not a competition in any way. I think I am falling in love with someone that I had fallen in love with four years ago—but just didn't remember it."

She smiled broadly when I said that and the anxiety in her eyes completely evaporated.

"Now, lover, relax. Just relax and enjoy what I will do to you."

She did relax and her breathing slowed, her muscles loosened.

I looked at her cunt and saw sweet juice was dripping from her vaginal opening. Her clit was huge; her inner lips fat and swollen. I picked up my cock and placed its sensitive frenulum directly on top of her clit. Then I used my thumbs to slowly press my cock into her clit, tugging it down toward her vagina, all the while softly smashing it flat between my cock and her pubic bone. Her head rolled back in languid pleasure, and she seemed to lose control over her eyes and eyelids which slackened like flaccid muscles. Her mouth formed a perfect "O", and she softly and slowly let out sounds of pleasure--"ohhh...ohhhhh...ohh...ohh..." I kept pushing my dick into her clit and backing off. Soon, we synchronized our rhythm and my slow pushing into her clit elicited each new "Ohhh..."

After a few minutes, her pelvis began gently bucking up and down, matching and pushing out against the inward pressure of my cock ramming into her clit.

She began picking up speed. Her "Ohhh..." vocalizations turned into, "Ohhh, Jaaassoonn, Ohh, Jaaasooonn, Ohh, Jaaassooon."

Then Jill, a total newbie at sex, took charge like a champ!

With poise and muscular control befitting an Olympian, she raised her butt a little by pushing up on her feet. Leaning on her arms stretched behind her and her feet in front of and beneath her, Jill moved back and forth such that my cock was now sliding in her labial folds like a hot dog sliding in a hot dog bun.

The effect was electrifying for both of us! She began moving faster making my cock look like a piston moving up and down the whole length of her slit. Clear fluid drooled from her vagina in strands as long and thick as cooked spaghetti.

She moved even faster now, calling out to me, "Oh my God, Jason, Oh My God! Oh my God! Oh my God Jason, Oh Jason, Dear GOD Jason!!" After a few minutes of this blissful slit stroking --my cock pushed flat against her labia, cunt and clit--I grabbed her hips. Pushing myself backwards, I guided her to her knees such that her pussy was directly over the Bull. Then I slowly, gently pulled her hips downward to the Bull's snout--the hard, bulging, purple head of my cock. The Bull was right at the gate; all that had to happen now was for the cowgirl to mount it for a ride.

It was obvious from how I had positioned us what her next move was to be and she began to mount the Bull. I did not buck nor press upward into her, but let her set the pace. By careful millimeters she slowly mounted me, encountering tightness immediately.

Her face briefly grimaced with discomfort.

"Jill, it's okay, you don't have to go any further. Plus, I don't have a condom."

"No, Jason, I have dreamed of this moment too many times--let's just go really slowly. I WANT to do this."

"But no condom?"

"Buddy, I planned WAY WAY ahead of you."

I looked at her, puzzled.

"Jason, I started birth control junior year hoping that maybe once I might get this chance with you--like when I visited Kara for a week at your house the summer after you graduated and you were waterfront director at Camp Rocky Mount. She knew I had a crush on you and mentioned you might be coming home for a weekend off."

I stared at her in disbelief.

"Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you have Kara tell me?"

"Because I wanted it to originate from you. Don't forget you basically told me you loved me. At least that's how my freshman mind interpreted it. If that were true, than love should float to the top. I didn't want to dredge feelings out of you."

"But you 'dredged' up those feelings today? What's different?"

Our sex subsided for a few moments and we sat down; but not on each other.

"What's different is I saw I was using Rob as security—in case I would never connect with you. That wasn't a solid basis for a future and I told him that two months ago—I was very honest with him. You met him on Hamilton Street the Halloween you came to visit Kara freshman year. He was Frankenstein."

"Oh yeah, I told him he was a great Frankenstein because he was so tall!"

"Right. He was talk, dark and handsome. And very polite and kind. He is socially very conservative and would never dare have sex with me, or even touch me in any way he thought was inappropriate. He coached Chatham youth basketball, he was an usher at his church, sang in the choir. He'll be an ideal husband and dad. Probably be the scout master for his son's troop if he ever has a son. But there just was no spark or chemistry. And I hate to say it—this sounds TERRIBLE I know—but he got into Chatham off the waiting list because his Dad's family paid for the Bell Tower's chimes or something."

She paused looking a little embarrassed and guilty.

"Jason I did love him so I was not being totally unfair. But I felt like I would love you more if it ever happened. And it would never happen unless I made steps because we never would really see each other except maybe you on the ESPN bike and me at the old TV."

There was silence.

"And one more thing—I hope this is true, because I think it is and it's important—I did not recreate your feelings of love today. I admit I dredged up the Sink and lots of horniness. But any love chemistry—that would have to come from you. And maybe it is?"

The bull fell asleep down during this rodeo lull, but those last comments made it bolt upward as quickly as Ferdinand stung by a bee.

Now I stared at her with deep admiration--with deep love. I was harder than I could ever have imagined possible. I pulled her back into position with the tip of my cock was nestled into the first half inch of her vagina.

"So, don't worry about condoms, Jason. I just need you to coach me on what to do next."

"The first time can be a little uncomfortable for the woman, I've been told, Jill" I said.

"That's okay--Jason, I WANT TO FUCK YOU! And I know you will be gentle."

She was right. When it came to sex I was nothing if not a gentleman. I never stopped sex until Tate had her orgasm. And I never pushed myself on her or even asked for sex when she was not in the mood, or distant, or on her period.

"That's kind of you to say. Okay. Well, Jill, you need to lower yourself down onto me slowly. If it's too painful stop and start over--or we can just totally stop. But usually the tightness yields to slow pressure. Your vagina muscles relax with gentle firm pressure. I can't tell you much more than that. It's better 'felt than telt.'"

Gradually but with firm pressure, Jill impaled her cunt with my cock. It was so erotic to watch ¼ inch, then ½ inch then one inch, 2 inches and finally my whole seven inches disappear into her very tight pussy. The inside of her vagina was hot, wet and incredibly cramped. But she learned how to relax at each mile post (inch post?) and was able to go further.

When I was totally inside, I raised my hips to push that extra half inch and felt myself ram against her cervix. The muscle tone of her back suddenly gave way, and she began moaning again, "Oh God, Jason, UHHHNNN. Dear God that feels so good!"

I lifted her into the air, supporting all of her weight on my hips, and moved up and down as if doing bench presses with my pelvis. Until she stretched a bit more inside, I did not want to start in and out thrusts--or, rather, I wanted her to take the lead on that to minimize any discomfort.

As she rode up and down the elevator, she cooed, "Oh, yes, Jason, just like that! It--it--that feels so good....AAAHHH....OOOO.... that feels so good."

With each lift upward on my hips, her clit crushed against my pubic bone and it was obvious this felt exquisite to her since her face became a mask of euphoric bliss. She repeated over and over the same sounds of enraptured ecstasy like a monk meditating on pleasure...OOOO...OOOO...OOOO...OOOO.

After a few minutes she opened her eyes and motioned with her right hand for me to lower myself and her onto the mat. As if looking to me for instruction, she put my hands on her shoulders for me to guide her next moves. I nodded at her encouragingly, and softly pressed downward on her shoulders indicating she could start moving up and down.

"Jill only if you're ready," I said.

But my comment could just as well have been the starting gun for the 100 meter freestyle.

She was leaning over me with her beautiful breasts hanging towards my face. She immediately locked my hands on her shoulders and made my elbows straight. Then she quickly rocked forward and back again and again which caused no more than an inch or two of my cock to come out of her.

The vise of her pussy gripped nearly my entire cock such that rocking back and forth on me was more like a hand job pulling the entire skin of my cock up and down with her movements. I soon became lost in my own pleasure land, and leaned my head backwards--relaxed enough to fully enjoy the pleasure she gave me, but focused enough to watch her breasts sway forward and back and to observe the buzzing zest of vagina pleasure project itself onto her face.

Suddenly, she pushed away my arms. She was well lubricated inside her cunt and seemed to be able to control her vaginal muscles to extract pleasure and not pain.

Taking it to the next level, she looked me directly in the eye and said: "Giddy up, partner!" And with she began riding me as hard and as fast as a jockey at the Kentucky Derby. Up and down, back and forth she moved. She sped up her pace, and when I looked at where out genitals met, I could see her moving up and down nearly the whole length of my shaft. But seeing only matched movement to sensation and did not come close to explaining how exquisite this felt to me.

She breathed faster and faster and sweat beaded on her upper lip and chest, the latter becoming faintly splotched in pink.

The pleasure coursing through my cock, pelvis and body was jolting, like an electric charge which was set when she ascended my cock and discharged ecstatically when she slammed down again. I could tell she was no longer experiencing any pain, and her pussy, though still tight, had plenty of "give" to facilitate fabulous fucking.

And fuck she did!

Faster and faster she moved up and down. I was becoming crazy with lust, desire and pleasure and could not stop myself from bucking up against her vulva with my hips and pelvis to meet her downward trajectories.

I placed a hand on each of her breasts and massaged them. The skin felt as smooth as soapstone but underneath was like elastic bread dough.

"God, Jill, this feels so good! This feels so good! Yes, Yes, Yesssss!"

I kept massaging her breasts and kneading the dough then held each nipple between my thumb and index finger on both sides.

"Oh, Jill, your breasts are so firm and beautiful. Your nipples are so hard and erect."

My words had the effect I intended because immediately she fucked me with more vigor than I thought was possible. She was an elite Olympic medalist after all. And like a relay race going for the gold, she slammed herself downward at the same time I slammed myself upward.

We began making loud slapping noises of skin hitting skin--like whales slapping their fins on the water. I thought about fucking Tate on this very mat and how different Jill was from Tate--more giving of herself, a kinder spirit, a softer edge. A beautiful goddess from Mount Olympus itself.

Jill really ramped up the speed, separating this Olympian sex from that of mere mortals.

"Oh, Jason, Jason, Jason, O dear God Jason!" she began screaming.

I looked to see how blemished was her chest--and it was the reddest I had yet seen it, splotchy and extending to her ears.

"God, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason!" she screamed in rhythm to her fuck moves. The pitch of her voice seemed to heighten with each scream of pleasure.

"FUUUUUCCCK, JAAASSSOOON, I'mmmmm CUMMMIG!" She screamed.

"Keep fucking against my pussy, Lady Killer, Harder! Harder! Harder! HARDER!" The last exclamation was so loud I wondered if it would cause a mini tsunami in the pool—or at least set off the security alarms!

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" She screamed in time with our thrusts and slaps.

That nearly put me over the edge!

"Hold on beautiful, I'm about to fuck your insides out!"

And with that I let loose--there were no holds barred. I fucked and bucked and fucked and bucked as hard as I could slamming into her pussy as hard as she was slamming into me.

"Oh Fuck, Jill, Fuck-fuck-fuck- fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck," I said rapidly and in time with each collision of pleasure

"I'm cuummmmminnng Jason! God I'm CUMMMMMMIIIINNNG!! Again!!!"

Jill kept slamming down hard onto me until suddenly she stopped and sounded like she was crying. And in fact tears were in her eyes and she was whimpering, then her whole body seized tight a dozen times in a row, each seizure squeezing my cock harder than I'd ever experienced inside a woman.

Which of course, sent me of the edge, "OMG, OMG, OMG," I squealed loudly and rapidly, "Here I go, hold me Jill!!! HOOOLLLLDDD ME!!!" Cum erupted from within me again and again, probably 18 strong cannon shots of hot sticky rope, the tingling seizing my cock so intense I thought my cock would begin sneezing. Then just as suddenly I became stiff as if paralyzed; I literally could not move.

"HOLD ME JILL!" I yelled. And with her powerful arms and shoulders she leaned forward fully, scooped my upper torso half foot off the mat and obliged. My brain was caught in the vise grip of pleasure and blue explosions, my chest in the vise grip of her strong arms, and my dick in the spasmodic vise grip of her cunt muscles.

I reached up and wrapped my arms around her naked chest and squeezed her as if my life depended on it.

"Hold me," I said more softly, "Hold me, Hold me, Hold me."

I looked at her face and realized she was not crying out of pain or sadness--she was "crying" because she felt so GOOD!!

She burst into peals of belly ripping, uncontrollable laughter that wouldn't stop. No one had told a joke; there was nothing abnormally amusing by looking at us--but she had deep, deep laughter erupt spontaneously, joyfully, exuberantly--even maniacally!!!

"DAMN IT, JASON," she managed to spit out between bursts of uproarious mirth, "FUCKING DAMN IT!" Jill was doubled over shaking with laughter, holding her stomach as if in pain. Finally she managed to scream, "THAT! FELT! SO! DAMN! GOOD!!!" She was shaking so violently from laughing that she literally fell off the bull, which was quickly becoming a calf anyway.

Her uncontrollable cackling conquered me, and I gave in to my own chuckling, sputtering, painful belly-splitting laughter. We laughed until it hurt, tears streaming from our eyes, each chortle squirting slugs of my cum from her cunt and shaking my veal cutlet silly.

Gorgeous Jill Anderson was becoming mine! I shouted in my mind with glee. I rolled us onto our sides and we looked into each other's eyes with uncontrollable giddiness and elation, each of us basking in this happy moment.

Orgasm and laughter had slaughtered out bodies; and love and joy had conquered our hearts.

To be continued.