Winona Pt. 02

Story Info
Would You Fuck My Ass, Henry?
2.5k words
4.41
5.3k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lotus came bounding up to my home a few minutes after my mother screamed herself into a coma. It was past dark and she was beside herself with anger when I told her about the boy's plan. She called me foolish for falling for such a blatant lie and that they would just use me up and toss my withered body into the river.

"Politics are mindless." He complained as we walked alongside the riverbank.

"I could believe that." I giggled.

"You wouldn't believe the way Henry's people seem to think this is a democracy. He is the sole-ruler, pure blooded, and yet his subjects would still refuse him." He ticked his tongue.

"Do your people not question you?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Yes, but not in secret like the snakes Vampires are. If you disagree with an Alpha you fight for your opinion openly. You don't murder in secret plotting plans with other nobles." He groaned. "I've killed off at least 7 of them today after overhearing them heads bent in the halls."

"Henry, appreciates you for your protection." I solidified.

"I know and I am grateful for Henry's support and loyalty also. We both would be nowhere without each other."

I nodded. "I agree."

"But we would be dead without you." He swept me up and cuddled me against his bare chest.

I grew used to his nakedness over the years. He always came in varying stages of nude, one time even shocking my mother to death when he showed up at my home with his manhood for presentation.

"I love you, little wolf." He kissed my forehead. His nickname for me was a bit outrageous given I am everything a wolf is not but he meant it out of love so I went with it.

"I love you too, little duck." His laugh rumbled in his chest.

"Your wit will forever be elusive to you." He shook his head. When we finally got to our little wooden villa Henry was already there looking up at the moon and stars swinging his legs off the edge of the little hut they built together as I gave instructions.

I sat between the men and we were quiet as per custom. This was a outer world free zone. If I didn't happen while we were sitting here then it didn't happen at all. So we waited for something to speak about.

"A fish." Henry pointed to the shoreline. Lotus got up and plucked it from the waters showing us what kind of fish it was and how it lives before tossing it back to the ocean.

"I love hunting." He whispered as he sat back down on the wooden ridge with Henry.

I stayed on the bank letting the water rush over my legs and feet. Upturning my face to let the moonlight kiss my nose. I kicked up some water before turning back on the boys who sat silently watching me. I noticed how beautiful they were underneath the moon. Lotus' dirty blonde curly hair in contrast to Henry's black wavy crown. I smiled at them and was returned the kind gesture.

I thought about my band then and what my mother had said about it earlier. I knew that there were rules but the punishment was worth an answer.

"I must ask you." I started as I walked back to them. "Will you want my band?"

They both looked at each other.

"I only have one so the person who takes my virginity must get it." I looked between the both of them. What the real question behind it was who will I be public with. Who will actually hold my Band along with my assets and dowry. "For who it is, well that's up for you to decide."

"You would give us your band?" Henry stated. Lotus looked concerned.

"Why is there a problem? If I'm to be your mistress its obvious one of you must take it." I was confused.

Henry jumped down and was a blur for a mere second before his face was in my neck.

"She's being honest." He told Lotus.

"I know, I can smell her from back here." He relaxed back on his elbows.

"We've discussed this already, Lotus gets your maidenhood."

My eyes drifted to him. "Why? What made you choose?"

"Lotus is closer to human than I am. He will sense you and will be more in touch with his feelings than I could which is necessary for your first time." Henry nodded.

"Will you ever take me at the same time?" I shared my biggest fear.

"Yes." Came Lotus' one word answer.

I looked to Henry. "When will you take me?"

His eyes grew dark again. "Soon."

I shivered. I took off my coat leaving me in my sheer white nightgown and exposed to my predators. Their eyes locked on different parts of my body. Henry choose my collarbone and neck, while Lotus looked to my breasts and narrowed to see my slightly obscured cunt. "Alright I'm ready."

Lotus' smiled a toothy grin. I was over his shoulder in a split second and was underneath the waves in another. I reached the surface freezing cold and shivering. I swam back to the shore and began wringing out my dress.

"So cold." I viciously stuttered out. "Help."

Lotus brought me inside the house and slipped off my dress and handed it to Henry who put it out to dry. He took off his pants and crushed his searing hot body to my naked one. I looked at Henry who watched me intensely before he squatted down and started plucking at my nipple. I tried to shy away but Lotus had me pinned perfectly underneath him. He moved downwards so that Henry could toy with both my breasts. Henry began kneading and sucking on them gently before biting into one. The pain was muted now after many years of feeling his bite but it was still flinch worthy. I felt Lotus' fangs on my thighs lightly scraping them and I moaned. That was a very new feeling.

Being touched like this was in all honesty very weird. Nothing like the maids whispered about in the halls.

Henry was still sucking from my breast when I felt a tongue slide up my cunny. I gripped onto Henry's arms while I looked him in his pretty grey eyes almost pleading for mercy. He smiled slightly and returned his attention to my other breast giving it the same rundown as the first. I tried shutting my thighs when Lotus pushed my knees together and lifted my ass off of the ground but I felt that it did nothing.

I watched through the small gap in my legs as he continuously lapped at my lips getting wet from his nose to his chin. He paused a moment and made sure I was watching when he slowly dipped back but this time his tongue went into my core and I bucked against his mouth.

It was so erotic I grew embarrassed and had to look away. I looked to Henry and stroked his silky hair out of his face. My stomach clenched up and my cunny felt so good. I was able to gasp out before Henry covered my mouth with his to keep me from screaming out my orgasm. I gripped onto his shoulders and locked Lotus into place with my thighs. When I finally calmed Henry licked his punctures and switched places with Lotus with a wicked smile on his face.

I was turned onto my knees and Lotus produced his cock urging it through my lips. I teased his head before Henry started on a whole new area I wasn't prepared for.

"No Henry!" I sat down. "Please, not there. That's so embarrassing!"

Henry looked to Lotus who pushed me down by my neck while he forced my ass in the air and began tonguing my arse. I could've died at that moment of pure embarrassment but they didn't seem to care. A wet thumb was pressing at my hole and I clenched up crying out for mercy then.

"He will take care of you Winona. Trust him." Lotus cautioned before straightening back up to enjoy the show. I turned my head so that I could be face first into the ground as his thumb entered me. He never stopped licking or sucking and I knew that I would orgasm again if he didn't stop.

I remembered then my mothers words. She told me "Men will want you in every hole. You must be prepared for that." Right before the most long and awkward talk about anal.

I pushed out for Henry allowing him the room to stick another finger in me and I moaned. I reached out for Lotus' cock that he was stroking and began to do it for him. I pushed against his hand on my neck waiting patiently until he understood that I wanted him in my mouth closing my lips around his thick head when I got the chance.

He let out a groan and I shifted my body to be able to take him deeper. Henry's fingers and tongue were insistent. His ability to never have to take a break was going to prove to be an asset.

Lotus' claws came out scraping against my scalp dropping his fangs the same time I grew too near an orgasm and the added danger made it all the more exciting.

"Take a breath" Lotus gritted. When I did he shoved his cock straight down my throat and came ropes in it. When he finally pulled out I realized I didn't have anything to swallow. I looked at him shocked and he just laughed. Henry quickly shoved fingers in my cunt and I instantly blacked out. I came to a moment later and they both high five each other talking about how much 'it' was. I turned to see what they meant only to find Henry's shirt and pants soaked.

"Vampires sweat?" I asked extremely surprised. They both collapsed with laughter at my question.

"No, my love." Henry stroked my thigh and ass. "But my little dove squirts."

My forehead creased as I peered down at the mess I made. When I dropped my head in my hands they began to laugh harder.

I was still wanton though shifting my ass around slightly hoping one of them would take the bait.

Henry caressed up my sides as my ass lined up with his pelvic bone. I rubbed my nude mound against it and he groaned.

"No, not tonight." Lotus interjected. "She must be chaste for this to work."

"She will be chaste. I'm simply enjoying this." Henry opened an eye. "You smell her don't you." His other opened. "You smell her need."

Lotus' iris dilated as his nose took up my scent. "She is in fever."

He reached down and pet me lovingly. I nuzzled into his enormous palm and made my desire clear through my eyes.

"Please." I whispered. Henry left first. One moment he was behind me the next just gone. Lotus was next to leave the room.

I dropped to my stomach slightly irritated at the refusal. I had wanted them to use me as they said they would. Years of oral, touching, humping, it was incredibly ridiculous that I had never experienced the real thing with either one. I remembered once it came extremely close when Lotus' wolf first caught my scent and shivered. His fangs snapped closed a sliver of distance away from my throat.

I huffed before standing up and wiping away the rest of my mess from my thighs. When they finally returned Henry had my nightgown in his hand.

As they dressed me my boys talked about the best way for Lotus to deflower me. He wanted to take me from behind but Henry was sticking to missionary.

"Its much more comfortable for her." Henry added. Lotus considered this and nodded.

"Fine. But she will receive me the way I want when she is more comfortable." He compromised.

"That should be okay." Henry agreed. I blushed as they looked upon me with lust again.

"I must get home. We've spent too much time here." I tried to distract them.

"If it were up to me we would spend all night here." Henry pulled me to him by my chin. "You would receive no rest, and we wouldn't stop until we were satisfied."

My mind flashed back to the nights when I would be kept up by constant moaning drifting from their rooms only ceasing until way after daybreak. I worried then that I would not be able to keep up.

"I smell worry." Lotus told Henry as he dressed himself.

"Why are you worried, Dove?" Henry took me in his arms. "Does the thought of us scare you?"

Lotus paused then. His face dropped his humor. "She hesitates to answer? It must be us."

"It is not you fool." I cuddled into Henry's chest. "I am struggling to figure out how to stay in competition with you."

"We will change you Winona. You will be more than competent." Lotus shrugged. Henry nodded firmly.

"You are ours." He seconded.

"Until you both mate off and I'm left alone." I added. Henry's face grew cold and Lotus winced.

"We will not." Lotus punched a beam.

"So you will leave your kingdoms heirless if you are murdered?" I looked at Henry who stiffened out of rage.

"If you will not have us then speak now, Winona." He gritted out of his teeth. He began to crush my sides and I had to pull him off of me.

"I said nothing of not having you Henry, I'm simply stating the obvious. You will need to mate at a point in time, and when that comes where will I be?" I pushed.

"You are human, no?" Lotus pulled me against him by my hair. Henry kept a steady grip on my waist and I was perfectly wedged between the two.

"Humans can produce heirs surely, Henry?"

"I believe so. After all my great-grandfather was born from a human." He added eagerly.

"Funny, my mother also carries the human gene." He nipped my ear.

"You are mad!" I twisted out of their grips. I grew aggravated "This is too far! I cannot give you both a legitimate heir. I also am not a regular human, you are both bound to be tossed off your thrones within days of your rule with your idiocy. Lycans do not share mates with Vampires, Especially Kings, and you are to tell me you want this relationship publicized?"

They looked to each other and nodded. I had to walk away then they obviously weren't being clear headed. We were all bound for a bullet the way it was unfolding. I couldn't deal with their folly. A mistress? Fine. I am a Blood anyway it is not truly a big leap. But a wife? To them both? Ha! Yes, I'd love to put my head on the axe table thank you for asking Mr. Executioner. I shimmied on my coat and sifted through the sand. Yes, Henry was king. Yes, Lotus is soon to be on the throne. But their divinity doesn't change society. It is bound to set off an uproar. I closed my eyes. Were all going to die.