Winsome Witch of the Wet Ch. 03

Story Info
Morena leaves her shack to start a new life.
5.5k words
4.92
1.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pordow
Pordow
15 Followers

Chapter 3

The Princess

Morena thought she knew exhaustion from what she now understood as her first double-orgasm she had three nights ago, but as she lay on her bed in the dying light she had a whole new appreciation for that word. Her muscles ached, her mind felt like mush and her magical energy was all but depleted. Even still, she knew she had to force herself on that broom to go see King Spruce in an hour.

Over the past few days she had spent every waking moment combing through her new spellbook and "practicing". She told herself it was so that she could impress with her quick-learning, but she also couldn't deny she enjoyed every minute of it.

She was still far from an expert of course. Body-morphing was as complex an area of magic as advertised, but she had some of the basics down. She could not only increase the pleasure from her own sexual areas, but also create smaller pleasure areas in other parts of her body, although they weren't nearly as strong yet.

Also, as much as she resented the invasion of privacy, the cock King Spruce had "given" her had actually helped significantly with her own attempts at conjuring one. Even with most of the last day being spent on just conjuring a penis, she still found it to be lacking from the original, but at least she knew by exactly how much.

Even so, she couldn't even begin to explore some of the more complicated spells, but the more she read the more she realized that was probably a good thing for now. Countless warnings were woven into the various spell instructions. She had scribbled down the most important for her purposes and nailed the paper to the wall.

- "The most important rule is moderation. The heart can only handle so much at once before it gives out. See appendix F for a list of techniques and potions you can use to safely explore your limits."

- "The use of this magic on those lacking the gift of Magic is highly discouraged, as it can lead to volatile results."

- "Body-morphing illusions are not permanent. Always be aware of the termination time to avoid any uncomfortable or painful transformations."

- "Illusory body parts such as arms are only attached to you mentally, and may be physically removed through mental will, though beware that they will still retain their ability to feel, including pain."

- Physical change begets mental change. Beware that extensive physical modifications may alter your mind to more closely reflect changes to your body. This is especially prevalent when attempting to take the form of another. This mental change may linger longer than the physical. See appendix Q for exercises to restore one's original mental state."

The book hadn't only covered sexual stuff, and included any kind of body-related illusion. When she couldn't muster the energy for another sexual test, she had explored the alteration of taste. It worked wonders on her now caramel-flavored bread.

"Morena." A familiar deep voice filled the room, and would have caused Morena to jump if she had any energy left. She looked over to see a familiar stately image in her orb, and forced herself to get up.

"King Spruce? I thought we were to meet in the forest." She asked him.

Any sign of the timid mess of the king from the forest was gone, and he looked as regal as ever, "My daughter is out on a hunt, so I can safely contact you this way without fear of interruption. I figured I could save us both the trip. That is, assuming I don't need my spellbook back."

Secretly she was beyond relieved that she wouldn't have to make the trip, but she managed a calm response, "No sir, you don't. I accept."

His response matched hers in tone, "Excellent. Then tomorrow morning you will meet my steward, Pelon, on the Western Road at the start of the treeline. I recommend flying to the forest and navigating to the main road at night when few dwell, and travel the rest of the way on foot."

As he explained she forced herself to stop her from interrupting, shocked that he was already talking about starting. But she remembered his words the last time she interrupted him, and decided to wait. Unfortunately, her face betrayed her yet again.

"Now, my steward - Oh, I apologize, I should have asked if you were ready, though surely you understand I want to start this process as soon as possible. Are you not prepared?"

There wasn't any obvious condescension in his tone, but Morena still felt annoyed, "Yes Sir, I am. This is all just a lot to take in at once. Please, continue."

"Very well. Pelon will meet you there with a cart and horses. You will be masquerading as an exotic healer, though don't worry, you don't need to look the part. I have told him you hardly talk to strangers and that you prefer to look unassuming, like a commoner. From there, you will be taken to the castle. Any questions?"

Her pride took another hit from his assumption that she only had commoner's clothing, but hell, he was right. She considered everything he had explained, but there were still some obvious wrinkles in this whole plan, "Two. How am I supposed to earn your daughter's trust when you've presumably raised her to be a magic-hater?"

To that question, he snorted before replying, "Ha! Don't get fooled by the image in your head, Miss Morena. I gain support from the people by saying magic is evil, but my heir knows its usefulness, even if she doesn't know I possess it. You won't have any issue there, though I'm sure I don't need to explain to you how close you need to guard that secret otherwise. Next question."

Feeling silly yet again, she continued, "I'm sure you read that this magic is especially dangerous to non-mages, and I assume your daughter isn't one?"

"Sadly no. My Wife did not possess any magic, and it seems her genes dominated mine in this case. But I have researched the topic extensively, and the fact that my own mage blood flows through her should be protection enough. I have even performed some secret, very minor spells on her to test this with conclusively positive results." Explained King Spruce.

He really had thought this through, and the still-lingering thought of some elaborate trap continued to diminish in likelihood in Morena's mind. She also noted his use of "was" when referring to his wife, but this was in no way an appropriate time to bring that up. She couldn't think of any reason to delay, so there was only one thing left to say.

"Alright then, I will see you tomorrow." she said.

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The morning Sun's rays peeked through the treeline as Morena walked along the Western Road. It was mostly quiet, and the few she did pass barely glanced in her direction. The extra night of rest had helped, but her muscles still ached through the journey.

Luckily, it wasn't a long trip. Up ahead was a man standing next to a black carriage drawn by two white horses. He seemed to immediately recognize her, and waved her over.

He was an attractive man, not much older than herself. He had brown hair that gently waved down to his ear, a strong jaw, and a tall, well-muscled frame that was encased in a smart-looking red and white outfit. Morena was taken aback at the first up-close look she got, and she realized this was pretty much the first actually attractive man she had ever met in person. Or at least, the first one she could actually appreciate fully.

Unfortunately, the image was ruined almost immediately when he spoke, "Ah, Lady Morena, a pleasure!" He said with an exaggerated curtsey and tone to match. She nodded in response. If he was offended, he didn't show it.

"Now, we are in a hurry as I'm sure you know. Though not in too much of a hurry to present ourselves properly for the King!" He said in a cheery tone. His voice was as confidently pompous as Morena would have previously guessed any royalty sounded. Luckily she already knew King Spruce was different, and hoped his daughter was too.

He continued, "I understand your desire for secrecy, and I believe this carriage will suit your needs. I have taken the liberty of blocking all windows and installing a translucent panel at the top for light so you may feel comfortable changing into your new garments on the way. Now, any questions you have can wait. We must be off!"

He beckoned to the door as he climbed up to take the reins. Morena climbed in reluctantly, but was greeted with a sensory overload of welcoming sights and smells. Bottles of labeled perfumes and soaps lined one wall, while the opposite featured a beautiful black and white gown. Opposite her was a mirror that showed her reflection as it truly was, without the dull, dirty layer obscuring her like her own mirror.

She took the gown into her hands first. It was clearly meant to resemble that of a nurse, however extensive modifications had been made so that it was uniquely suited to a mage. She could tell it would allow for complete freedom of movement, though she did note that this was at the cost of some modesty. Fair enough, given her job. As she looked down it, 5 bags entered her line of sight. The same kind of bag she had recently received 2000 Crowns in.

"No. Fucking. Way." She thought as she reached in one. Her hand immediately met metal. She frantically opened each one in turn as her vision filled with sparkling gold. This time though, her excitement quickly gave way to another feeling: Dread.

She was now the owner of more money at one time than probably anyone outside of the highest royalty. It was exhilarating, but for the first time she considered the implications. She was now deeply in King Spruce's debt until she found a solution, and he seemed like he would pressure her to find one fast.

She managed to force that thought out of her head for now though, and spent the carriage ride getting herself prepared. She had also found a relieving note from the King that assured her that all of this "presenting herself" was just to alleviate her of any suspicion, and that he would always treat her as equal and independent while in his or his daughter's private company. That made her much more willing to go all-out just this once, and she prepared to utilize the materials as much as she could.

However, as she studied her reflection, she realized just how little she needed most of these materials. Her face was still youthful and without any blemishes, so the makeup didn't seem necessary, though she did play around with the eyeliner. She found that it made her blue eyes pop even more. She didn't care for any of the lipstick colors provided, and she had always loved her messy curls just as they were. Her smell was the only thing she paid any real attention to. She didn't smell bad per se, but as the scents wafted around her she decided to indulge in one smelling of strawberries, using it sparingly. Satisfied, she looked around one last time before noticing a shaving kit.

"That's weird. Did he actually think I had facial ha-" she paused mid-thought, remembering just how much of herself the princess would eventually be seeing. "He really did think of everything..." she thought. For the first time, and very carefully, Morena got to work down there. It took her most of the rest of the trip, but when she was done she was shocked at just how smooth her pelvic mound looked and felt. It was like touching silk. She thought of how she probably wasn't going to be the only one touching it, and the absurdity of the situation once again dawned on her.

She had only just gotten her outfit on and situated when the carriage stopped, and she prepared herself for stepping out onto a bustling grand entryway into Epetor Castle.

Instead, the door opened to a stone wall with a plain wooden door. Confused, she stepped out onto a completely empty street. Looking up, she realized the wall extended far upward, dominating her view, with the towers of Castle Epetor peeking out from over the top.

"This way." the steward said, guiding her into the castle. He took her through a maze of dull-looking servant quarters and workstations before reaching an old storage room. He looked over his shoulder before entering, scanning the area. They hadn't seen anyone the entire trip, but the necessity of the secrecy became apparent when he pulled a candlestick, and one of the old shelves made a loud *CLUNK*, and creaked open slightly. She followed him up a winding staircase before reaching a doorway that seemed to be boarded up. After another lever-pull the boards made the same sound and glided gently away from them as she stepped out into the most beautiful room she had ever seen.

Bookshelves lined the walls on all sides, and ornate wood/gold chairs and tables were neatly organized around the room, featuring vibrantly red cushions.

"Holy shit, and I thought Ori's book collection was impressive..."

In her awe she almost didn't notice King Spruce sitting on a large chair in the middle of the room, reading a book. Then she noticed the woman sitting next to him, and the room fell away for a moment.

Maybe it was because of her lack of contact with just about anyone outside of her storybooks, but Morena was absolutely floored by the princess' beauty. She looked about the same age as Morena, and she was radiant. She had long, flowing blonde hair, a flawless and cute face, and she studied her book with soft blue eyes. Her dress was a more vibrant blue and was in every way befitting of a princess. It showcased her femininity while remaining modest, though despite the modesty one's eyes couldn't help to be drawn to her well-shaped body. More specifically, her B-ish cup breasts which pushed against the shining blue fabric. Morena hadn't felt this intensely attracted to anyone at anyone first-glance since Ori...

"Your guest has arrived, your majesty." said the outlandishly proper voice, as the steward dove into a deep bow. Morena was still slightly in shock from taking it all in as the King and Princess looked up and smiled at her. Then a snap drew her attention and she looked down to the furious expression on the Steward. He made sure King Spruce couldn't see him, and scowled while mouthing "BOW" with as large mouth movements as he could manage.

"Oh, don't fret Pelon!", King Spruce said with a chuckle, seemingly knowing what he was doing, "She's not from around here, and doesn't know the customs. You are dismissed, thank you."

Pelon did his best to hide his indignation before saying "Yes, your Majesty" and walking back through the open bookshelf.

"Now, to business!" King Spruce loudly announced, and Morena recognized just a hint of that uncomfortable man that she met in the forest, "Miss Morena, this is my daughter, Princess Naela."

Morena didn't know what to expect from Naela as she shook her soft hand. She didn't seem like the authoritative type, but she was also the daughter of King Spruce, so did the apple really fall far from the tree?

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Lady Morena. I'm honored to have someone as skilled as you to work with me." Said the princess. She had the same regal tone as her father, but none of the flamboyance of Pelon.

"The honor is all mine Princess. Your father speaks very highly of you, and I am at your service for my entire stay here." Morena responded, wondering just how much her father had told her.

"Good," interjected King Spruce, and he began to speak with progressively faster words, "But now we can dispense with the formalities. While within these rooms you may call us simply Spruce and Naela, and I trust you will grant us the same courtesy with your name. You of course have free roam through our living quarters and need no invitation to dine with us. I will also show you your room, but first I will take my leave to let you two get better acquainted. I confess I haven't told her the full reason you are here, though you don't need to sugar coat it. I have ensured that no one will disturb you while you're in here. Come find me when you're ready." He finished as Naela gave him a weird look. He then hurriedly found the nearest door, and it closed behind him. It was now just Morena and her "job" alone in the library.

Morena groaned internally at the prospect of her first conversation with Naela being about sex, and to her surprise she also heard an audible groan from Naela, who looked exasperated. She quickly fixed her face once she saw Morena's concerned expression and apologized, "I'm so so sorry! That wasn't directed at you. I really have so much respect for the magic arts and I hear you're one of the best. It's just that I'm tired of him trying to force this on me."

Morena now saw Naela in a completely different light after that admission. She realized that as different as they were, they both had fathers that imposed their will on them, even if King Spruce didn't cause his daughter the same pain that Morena's did. Even so, Seeing a bit of herself in Naela calmed Morena.

"I can't imagine the pressure and restriction you feel being a princess. I've been through my share of struggles, but I have at least enjoyed freedom for a while" Morena said. She wanted to make sure that Naela knew first-thing that she respected her issues despite her living such a lavish life.

"It's not that," Naela explained, "I love being a princess. I am very aware of how good I have it, and I am excited to eventually sit on the throne. I'm just so sick of all this 'sex' talk."

Morena silently appreciated that it was Naela who brought up sex so she didn't have to, and replied, "Ah, so your father explained that much to you."

"No, he didn't. He's been acting strange for a week and wouldn't tell me much about you, just that you were some kind of expert magic healer. I'm not sick, so you must be here for my 'condition', right?" She finished with frustration seeping into her own regal demeanor, and she put particular venom on the word "condition".

Morena decided that she should start there, and that Naela should probably be the one to explain her situation so she didn't feel like a patient being diagnosed, "Well you're mostly correct. Only, I don't think you have a condition and I'm not exactly trained to heal. That's just my disguise. I think I know the basics, but why don't you tell me exactly why your father brought me here? He wasn't exactly clear with me either."

That set Naela off, not in anger but frustration. The words streamed from her mouth as if a dam had broken, "Because I'm a freak! I know it and I'm reminded of it every day. I overhear women talk about how special their first kiss was, or how dreamy some guy is, and I don't get it. My maid tells me about sex and how wonderful it is, yet when I think about it I only see it as repugnant that some guy would stick something into me. Suitors will try to get close to me and I just want to push them away. I just hate it! I hate that I can't experience something everyone tells me is normal. I hate that they all treat me like I have a disease. And I hate that my father thinks I'm going to ruin his kingdom. I just want to feel normal for once!"

As she finished, her face was flushed and her breathing had quickened. Morena wouldn't have thought it was that big of a deal given her own mostly sexless background, but hearing that gave her a full appreciation of Naela's frustration. Meanwhile, Naela's expression had turned to regret, and she began apologizing.

"I'm sorry again! Oh Gods, this is so embarrassing! You didn't deserve to hear that and I have to keep my comp-"

Morena held her hand up to stop her. She was actually relieved by the frustration. It meant that Naela wanted to change, and that should make her job easier. She replied in her best reassuring voice, "It's ok. I completely understand your frustration, and I'm not here to call you abnormal. In fact, you seem like a lovely, intelligent woman that is deserving of the title of Princess. I am simply here because I am confident that I have a way to give you those experiences and desires that you have been lacking."

Pordow
Pordow
15 Followers
12