Winsome Witch of the Wet Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To Morena's surprise, Naela's expression was unchanged by the revelation, "I'm sorry if I offend, and I want to trust you, but I have heard that claim so many times. Too many false 'healers' have come just to experience life in a castle for a few days, and you don't exactly look old enough to be a master at anything. I need to know right now if you'll actually be different. Show me how."

That took Morena off-guard. What could she possibly say that no one else has? Then it dawned on her that there was only one way to prove herself right here.

Her mind started to race. She'd have to show her, but "how" was a very good question that she hadn't exactly thought through in the whirlwind of activity since she first accepted the bag of coins. She'd have to start small by just increasing the pleasure of an area, but where? She tried to adopt the mindset of someone who didn't understand sex.

"Her lips would be an easy place to start, or would they? The idea of trading saliva does sound pretty gross in this context. Maybe I could try creating a new pleasure area on her arm or something, but then again I'm not very good at that yet. I guess the only place that doesn't involve gross body fluids would be her breasts and nipples.... Whelp, I guess I'm about to find out just how much she wants to change."

Naela was reading her expression as she thought, and Morena figured her slow response didn't do her credibility any favors.

"Here goes nothing..." she thought before finally responding, "Well, I was thinking of the best way to ask this, but your father did tell me to be blunt, so I will. I can show you right now, but you will have to get undressed."

"Holy shit, I just asked an actual princess to get naked in front of me. This would probably get me hanged in any other kingdom."

Naela looked surprised too, and sheepishly replied, "Undressed? L-like right here?"

Morena nodded, "Yes. Not completely, but you will need to expose your chest for my first spell. I know this may be uncomfortable for you, but I promise this is necessary if I am to prove myself to you."

Naela looked down at the blue that covered her and thought for a moment before replying, "Alright... anything to be rid of this curse."

"Don't be afraid to ask me to stop if you get too uncomfortable." Morena said, and Naela nodded in response.

As she stepped around the princess Morena couldn't help but feel her own arousal creeping up. She reached her hands up to start undoing the web of string that held the back of the dress together, and found that she struggled to keep her fingers steady. She couldn't figure out why she was feeling this intense towards a woman.

She knew she was attracted to Ori, but it was more of a loving connection. She found Ori visually alluring enough to masturbate to occasionally, but she didn't remember ever getting this flustered when near her. Well... except for the way she viewed her the last three nights....

She hadn't processed it fully until now, but when she had thought about Ori those nights it was different how she viewed her. It still was. She was still beautiful, but now there was something a little more carnal about it, with a more base desire present. She thought back to the warning in the book, "physical change begets mental change.". Could it be the penises she had experimented with? Is this how men saw women, at least partially?

She tried to subdue those thoughts. She had a job to do, and whatever new feelings she had could be explored and addressed later. Still... each time her fingers brushed the increasingly exposed skin on her back Morena found it more and more difficult to contain her arousal.

Finally, she reached the base of the web of string, and Naela began retreating her arms through the sleeves. The top of the dress fell limp down her front, stopping at the tied fabric at her midriff. Morena relished the thought of seeing her exposed chest, but forced herself to remain professional as she stepped back in front, eyes glued to Naela's. She didn't want her first impression to be one of some kind of deviant, strange as her new feelings were.

"Now, before we begin I want to make you two promises. The first is that I will never do anything to you that I have not tested extensively on myself. The second is that I will never do anything that will hurt you. If I ever break either promise, I give you every right to retract part of or the entire financial offer given to me. If that satisfies you, then I will begin with my first spell." Morena explained in her most official tone.

Naela looked quite nervous, but she nodded before shutting her eyes tightly and clenching her fists. With that, Morena was now able to unabashedly focus on the princess's beautiful mounds. Each one stuck out proudly, and with an ever-so-slightly lighter skin tone than her face. Framed around soft, small, and pink areolas were two equally soft nipples in equal color. Morena had to force herself not to get caught in the moment, and continued.

She began her incantations, and considered how far she wanted to go. She didn't want to overwhelm her, but this was also a great opportunity for establishing her credibility. She decided that she would go with a modestly above-average pleasure level for her breasts and nipples. Morena found that this level had felt good on her own breasts, and especially nipples, but it was still a long way off her clit.

After about a minute, she was done. "It's alright, you can open your eyes now." Morena said. Naela did, and immediately looked down at her exposed chest with an inquisitive look.

"What did you do?" Naela asked suspiciously.

"Give them a squeeze and find out." Morena replied, her own excitement growing again in spite of herself.

Naela cautiously reached up and began timidly exploring her own chest as if for the first time. As she gave her first squeeze, she sighed, "Oh, that does feel nice." and continued exploring. Finally, one of her fingers brushed against her nipple, and her sigh turned into a gasp. Quickly, she reached both hands for her nipples and started gently twisting and pinching, her eyes closing as she began relaxing into the self-massage.

Then, a thought struck Morena. She convinced herself it was a logical one, but that didn't change its lewd nature. She walked back around the princess.

"Naela?" asked Morena. Naela's blue eyes popped open in surprise, and met Morena's.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I got a little lost in the moment. You really are different, aren't you?" said Naela, wonder in her eyes.

Morena smiled and replied, "I hope so, but I would like to do one more thing to complete the test. If you'll allow it, I'd like to massage them myself so that I can make sure your response is equal to mine from my tests."

"O-Oh," Naela said, her wonder turning to nervousness again, "Ok... You're the expert."

It wasn't really a lie. This would provide a good measure, but Morena couldn't pretend that she wouldn't want to do this regardless of the reason. Naela lowered her hands slowly and Morena wrapped hers around to take their place.

She relished the soft skin that filled each of her hands completely before getting to work. She hadn't masturbated much of course, but she still knew exactly what felt best, especially as she gave Naela sensitivities to match what she already had experience with. Her hands danced along the mounds and hardening nipples of the princess, and before long Naela had melted into her embrace. Her head rested on Morena's shoulder with eyes closed in pleasure.

With that, Morena could now see a perfect top-down view of the exposed chest beneath her, and her own arousal reached a peak. She tried to stay focused, but she couldn't help letting her mind fantasize. She wanted to know what Naela's soft hands would feel like doing the same to her chest, or even her increasingly wet crotch. Then, her mind wandered further as her newly acquired attraction led her to a new desire. One to see what a penis would feel like against her soft skin. What it would feel like to grab her more aggressively, strip her down, and..."

"OHHH!" Naela exclaimed, snapping Morena's attention back to reality. She realized just how hard she had been grabbing and pinching, and cursed at herself for letting her thoughts get the better of her. She was about to start apologizing when she noticed Naela's face on her shoulder. The soft blue eyes looked up at her not in pain, but in pure pleasure. Her body was convulsing slightly, as if she had a shiver.

"Holy shit, did she just get off on that?" Morena thought with mixed feelings. She was happy she hadn't broken her promise barely a couple minutes after giving it, but now she was concerned that she didn't have as good a grasp on the magic as she thought. She had never gotten close to orgasm with her own chest, even with sensitivity increases. She thought back to the incantations and movements she made, and she felt fairly certain they were all correct. After all, she rarely messed up when it came to magic. "Maybe she's just been so repressed that her body was ready to give her release as soon as it could."

"Wow..." said the princess in a breathy voice, her breasts rising and falling in time with her deep breathing, "That was amazing. I've never felt anything like it! Can you do that again?"

The wonder was back in her eyes now as she looked up at Morena, who smiled again. Now that the moment had finished, she could finally think clearly, though she still resented what she had to say next, "Not yet. The effects were stronger than I thought, and I want to make sure I don't overwhelm your body since it hasn't experienced this before. I have to plan out our first proper session for tomorrow."

Naela looked disappointed for a moment, but recovered quickly, "I understand, and you've definitely earned my trust after that..." she paused as if deciding if she should continue, " ... and Morena?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you." Said Naela with deep sincerity, "All these years I've heard about this kind of thing, and now I finally experienced it. I finally feel normal. I know we just met, but I'm so glad we did."

The quick change in tone caught Morena off guard. She had once again underestimated how big of a deal this was to the princess, and made a mental note to not let it happen again as she responded, "I'm just glad I could actually help you. I have no doubt you will make a wonderful Queen one day."

"That means a lot." She said, smiling broadly, "Now, you must be famished after the journey. I know I am. It's my turn to help you, so I'll show you the dining hall if you like."

After she offered, her hands began reaching back up for her chest, and she started massaging again. Morena laughed internally at the sight. It wasn't anything sexual, but rather genuine curiosity at what was basically a whole new body part. Unfortunately this also reminded Morena of the last thing she'd have to tell her.

"That sounds good," Morena said, "Oh, and one more thing. I know you may be tempted, but I need you to hold off on trying what we did today on your own. For now, I need to be present in case anything goes wrong. The spell should wear off through the night."

Naela nodded, and they both got to work re-dressing her before heading off to the dining hall.

12