Winter Afternoon of the Gods

Story Info
An afternoon skiing trip turns into something unexpected.
3.9k words
4.28
24.8k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ava23
ava23
178 Followers

Here is a little tale about what happens to one woman when she gets cabin fever and heads out for a simple afternoon of skiing. If you enjoy, please vote (and next you are out skiing in the woods and see a little cabin sitting there, you never know who might be waiting inside)!

*

Cindy pulled back the curtain and sighed. Still snowing. There had been record snowfall amounts this week, and it didn't look like it was stopping anytime soon. She let the curtain drop back, and lay back on the couch. A serious case of cabin fever was setting in, and she needed to shake out of it. She looked over at the open bag of chips sitting on the table next to her. Yeah, she had to get up and out of here, no matter how bad the roads were.

Thirty minutes later Cindy pulled on her boots, grabbed her hat and gloves, and headed down to the garage. She got her cross-county skis and poles and attached on top of her car. Adrenaline pumped through her at the thought of getting out in the snow. She pulled out of the garage and onto the street. She almost turned right back around a few blocks later. The road was really bad. It had been plowed, but the snow was coming down so hard, they couldn't keep up.

She couldn't help thinking how weird this was. Sure, they got plenty of snow in a normal winter, but something around the amounts coming down this week made her feel like she was in the middle of a fjord in Norway.

She was too stubborn to give up though, to go back home and be a couch potato. So she kept going, slowly and carefully on the wintery roads, but steadily. Cindy lived on the outskirts of town already, so normally to get out of the populated area to some wooded areas, it would only take thirty minutes maximum, but finally, over an hour later, Cindy pulled off onto a side road and stopped.

Cindy stepped out of the car and looked around. It was totally silent. The sugar-covered world around her seemed completely void of life, but it was so beautiful. White covered everything, and since the snowfall seemed to slow for the moment, she could clearly see everything. She shook her head to snap out of her reverie. She came out here to move, not watch snow.

She pulled her skis down and grabbed her poles. She clipped into her skis and dropped her keys in the inside pocket of her jacket, and zipped it up. After adjusting her hat and scarf, and pulling on her gloves and backpack, she was off!

For the next half-hour, Cindy was just going, swishing through the new snow, enjoying the physical activity and her beautiful environment. It was great skiing snow. Finally she thought she needed a small break, and stopped, sticking her poles in the snow, and pulled off her pack. She grabbed out some water and took a long swig. As she drank, she looked around. She didn't recognize the scenery around her, but luckily she could just follow her new tracks back.

She put her bottle back, shouldered the pack, grabbed her poles, and turned herself around to the way she had come. She headed back down the path she had created. Several minutes later she stopped, looking around in confusion. The tracks she was following, the clear tracks she had made in the new snow were gone. There was just plain clean white snow in front of her. How could that be, when it wasn't even snowing anymore, and there was no wind to blow the snow in her path?

She took several deep breaths, trying to hold off the panic, then headed on, figuring she would see something to let her know she was going the right direction. She hadn't gone that far after all -- she must be able to find the road. It was amazing how quickly the world had turned from a winter wonderland, to making her feel like she was trapped in some strange snow globe.

A short while later, she stopped again, breathing heavily. She had been pushing herself harder than she thought. She had been skiing for awhile, and should have been back to the road and her car by now, but she was still in the woods. Just trees and snow surrounded her, nothing to show her the way out of the wilderness.

She pulled off her backpack and made herself drink some more water. She didn't need to get dehydrated in addition to being lost. She put her bottle back and felt her phone. Geez! She totally forgot to check her phone -- the navigation on that should help point her in the right direction! She pulled the phone out and tried to turn it on. Of course her phone was dead, although she could swear it had been fully charged. What kind of luck was she having today! On top of everything else, it was starting to get dark. She put the phone back, and shouldered her pack once more.

The only thing she could do was push on. The beauty around was lost on her now, as confusion and fear started to build. Being lost out in the wilderness during good weather was one thing, but she wasn't prepared for being stranded out in the middle of nowhere in the snow. After several more minutes she stopped suddenly, frowning. She sniffed the air, trying to place the new smell, and found herself laughing. It was smoke -- she could smell a fireplace burning. Relief washed over her, as she looked around her, and then over the trees to her left. She saw a small column of smoke in the distance, and she skied over toward help.

Ten minutes later she came through the trees into a clearing. There was a small, solid-looking log cabin, with a stone fireplace. It was a comforting sign of life. She reached down to click out of her skis and stepped into the snow. Picking up her skis and poles, she headed to the door, and leaned them up against the wall. She reached up to knock on the door, but pulled her hand back at the last second. Who lived way out here in the middle of nowhere? What if it was a crazy hermit who hadn't seen a woman for years?

She shook her head, knowing her imagination was getting the best of her. Besides, what choice did she have? She reached back up and knocked firmly at the door and waited. A few seconds later, she heard the heavy door open, and she looked up and froze.

"Can I help you?" The man standing in the door was well over six feet tall, and from the tight flannel shirt with rolled up sleeves would indicate, he was built out of solid muscle. He had reddish-golden hair that fell to his chin, deep blue eyes, and chiseled features, covered only with a silken looking beard the same color as his hair. He was smiling.

"I, I," Cindy sputtered.

"Are you lost," he asked. He had a slight accent she couldn't quite place.

"Um, yeah, I was skiing and I seemed to have lost my car. And the road." Cindy felt like an idiot.

"C'mon in, you must be freezing," he said, stepping back to make room for her to enter. Suddenly Cindy did feel the cold, and the roaring fire she could see inside looked inviting. Almost in a daze, she felt her feet start to move and the next thing she knew, she was inside, the door shut behind her, and he was helping her with her outerwear.

He hung her coat, hat, and scarf on the wall by the door, and Cindy reached down to untie her boots, and step out of them.

"Why don't you sit down and warm up," the stranger said, indicating a large comfortable-looking worn leather chair in front of the fireplace. Cindy walked over and sank into the soft chair with a sigh. Before she could say anything, he turned around and walked to the other side of the room, where there was a small kitchen. Then he was back just as quickly with a steaming mug, which he handed to her.

She took the mug in her cold hands, feeling the warmth, and inhaled the wonderful scent wafting up from the steam.

"It's just my special hot chocolate," the man said, his voice deep and rumbling. "With a little kick," he added.

Cindy brought the mug to her lips and took a tentative sip. Her eyes closed unconsciously as the liquid chocolate heaven passed her lips. She felt warmth run down the center of her and outward.

"You like it?"

"Mmmm," was all she could get out, and the next time she looked down, the mug was empty. "That was delicious," she mumbled wiping the chocolate off her lips with her fingertips. "Thank you."

"Sure," he said, taking the mug, and setting it on the fireplace mantle. "Good thing you found me when you did; Sounds like the storm is picking up again."

"What," she said, and looked out toward the window. It looked like a blizzard out there. "How could that have happened, it wasn't even snowing a few minutes ago."

"Out here, the weather can change on a dime," he said, with a mischievous smile.

She turned back to the warm fire, listening to the wind.

"So what brought you out on such a winter day, all the way out here?"

"I just got sick of being inside I guess, I needed to get out for a bit. I've always loved winter, so a little snow doesn't scare me."

"A winter girl then?"

"I guess so," Cindy said smiling. She had never thought about it before, but winter was definitely her favorite season.

"Well, I guess you're stuck here for a bit, so introductions might be in order?"

"Oh, sorry, I'm Cindy Lovdahl."

"Good to meet you Cindy," he said, putting out his large hand. "Your name is Norwegian, so I guess it's no wonder you are a winter person, it's in your blood. My name is Thor." His large hand engulfed her much smaller one.

If they weren't in Minnesota, his name might raise an eyebrow, but around here, there were plenty of Thor's and Sven's and Inga's.

"Yes, I am Norwegian on my father's side, and sounds like you are too. Thank you for.... Well thank you for just being here."

He laughed. "You're welcome."

"What are you doing way out here, if you don't mind my asking?"

"I have this cabin as my getaway. I'm sort of like a CEO, and I'm under a lot of pressure most of the time, so this is the place I come to get away."

Cindy looked at him, surprised. He didn't exactly look like an executive. His age was hard to determine, but she would guess no older than mid-thirties, but maybe he was just aging well. He seemed very sure of himself, but she couldn't see that body contained in a suit.

"Oh, I can understand that. So are you from the cities then?"

"Not originally, but I spend a lot of time here. I also have a home in Norway."

"Oh, I thought I heard a little bit of an accent in your voice, which must be it. Wow," she said seriously interested. "I've always hoped to travel there someday to see where my relatives came from."

"You would love it. It's a beautiful land. Right now, it sort of feels like I am home," he said, looking toward the window. Then he looked back at Cindy, and she could have sworn she saw an odd light behind his eyes, but it must just be the firelight. "Can I get you another drink?"

"Yes," she said quietly. "I mean, yes, please. It's delicious. But, um, do you have...."

"The ladies room is right back there," he said, pointing to a small hallway heading down past the fireplace that she hadn't noticed. She was up and down the hall quickly, and opened the door to the bathroom.

She stepped in and closed the door behind her. She looked around, amazed. The bathroom was not a little cabin bathroom, but a big full room, with a large claw-footed tub, big enough for the cabin's owner and then some, a toilet and vanity. How strange.

Cindy took care of her business, and washed her hands. She looked at herself in the mirror, and saw flushed cheeks and bright eyes. She ran her fingers through wind-tossed hair, trying to get it smoothed out, and then stopped herself. What was she doing? She just needed this place for shelter until the storm was over. She had to ignore the warm glow in her lower region, regardless of how incredible looking her host was.

When she walked back into the living space, Thor stood facing the fireplace, hand on the mantle. For a moment, she couldn't move, watching the firelight flicker in his hair and eyes. He looked up to see her staring, and smiled. He walked to her, took her hand, and led her back to the chair. He picked up the mug from the mantle and handed it to her. It was full again.

She took a few sips, and felt a warm fuzziness start to roll across her. Thor knelt down next to her chair and took the mug from her, setting it aside. His hand cupped her face as he looked into her eyes. She could have sworn she still saw a glowing light in his eyes.

"You are beautiful, my little snow princess."

Cindy wanted to argue that she was nothing special, but before she could speak, his lips moved to hers, and she tasted him. He tasted of smoke and cool fresh air and evergreen, and as she breathed in his masculine scent, her body responded to the desire overwhelming her. His kiss deepened, and her mouth naturally opened further, allowing his tongue to enter.

His other hand moved to her waist, and he pulled her closer. His mouth moved from her lips, and worked down her neck to her sensitive earlobe, his whiskers ticking her skin. She began to shiver, and it felt like all her nerve endings were on fire.

She felt herself being picked up as he stood, and she wrapped her arms around his neck, head on his broad chest. He walked around to the other side of the cabin, and they ascended a set of stairs she hadn't seen when she came in. In fact, from the outside, it looked like a 1-story building, but as her body was floating in his arms, she couldn't get any straight thoughts in her head.

At the top of the stairs, it opened into a large bedroom with a huge sleigh bed in the middle of the room, covered with white furs, and windows all around, except for the fireplace, which now crept up to this level, and looked much larger than it had on the first floor.

He carried her to the bed, and set her gently down, on the silky soft bed. He stood back, unbuttoned his shirt, and pulled it off, dropping it to the floor. His jeans followed, and Cindy's breath sucked in at the sight of his magnificent naked body. His strong arms and legs, his torso covered with the same red-gold hair as his head, tapering down his stomach to his throbbing cock, which stood firm away from his body, at least 11 or 12 inches long, and thick, with an engorged tip.

Cindy couldn't look away, turned on beyond anything she thought possible, and terrified at the same time. Something instinctual and base inside her responded to his raw sexuality.

He walked toward the bed, and gently pulled her top off, and reached to unhook her bra, tossing both off the side of the bed. Without being asked, she lay back, as he unzipped her jeans, pulling them off along with her panties. She felt the wetness between her legs, pulsing with need. He lay on the bed next to her, and his hand moved to cup her hairless pussy with one hand, thumb stroking her already swollen clit. Cindy's eyes closed as passion overwhelmed her. Rational thought was gone.

"Du er min kjærlighet," he whispered in her ear. She didn't speak Norwegian, but somehow understood him. "You are my love."

Her wetness leaked out onto his hand, and he leaned over to take one of her nipples in his warm mouth. He rolled his tongue in circles until the nub was engorged, and he heard her moan. He smiled against her breast, his body responding to the waves of need coming off her.

Cindy's hand moved to the back of his head, caressing the soft hair at the base of his neck, as his tongue continued working on her nipple and his fingers slid inside her velvet pussy. Her hips shot up against his hand and his fingers moved inside her faster and faster, in and out, until she was on the edge of climax, then he pulled away, leaving her panting and wanting.

He sat up and stood next to the bed, facing her, his hard member pointing toward her. She didn't need to be told what he wanted, because she wanted it too. She got up on her knees, and leaned over, placing a soft kiss on the tip of his rigid cock. Then she stuck out her tongue and circled around the full mushroom tip. He must have approved, because his hands dropped to his sides, as his eyes closed in satisfaction. She felt pride bloom inside her at being able to bring him pleasure.

Cindy knew there was no way she could fit that entire monster into her mouth, but she could still do pretty well working around it. She took him in both hands, rotating her hands around the base as she continued licking the head. The spongy hardness under her tongue felt so good. She stuck her tongue out further and started caressing the ledge around the tip with the underside of her tongue, around and around, until he had obviously had enough, and he pushed her back.

"Turn around and stay on your knees," he commanded in a deep throaty voice. Cindy looked somewhat fearfully at his huge cock, knowing what was about to happen. At the same time, a shudder of anticipation ran through her body, and she moved around to that position.

Facing away from him on her knees, she felt him spread her legs further apart, and his meaty fingers stroked her pussy, feeling the warm wetness running out and down her thighs. Then she felt the tip of him poised at her entrance, and subconsciously her body pushed toward him, needing him inside her.

As just the head slipped into her well-lubricated opening, Cindy let out a deep moan. She felt his hands move to her hips to give him leverage, and then slowly, inch by inch, he moved inside her. He was gentle, allowing her time to adjust to his unusual girth. Cindy had never felt so full, didn't even understand how he was fitting. Just when she thought it would never end, she felt his balls hit the outside of her vagina. His entire engorged cock was completely inside her tight pussy.

He stopped moving for a minute, and then starting pulling out just as slowly. The friction was incredible, and Cindy needed him to fill her now. When he was almost entirely out of her, except for the tip, he stopped again, waiting for her.

"Are you ready for me?"

"God yes, please fuck me!" she cried out hoarsely.

He smiled and then did what she asked, slamming all the way back in, causing Cindy to let out a puff of air, then started pistoning in and out of her willing entrance, as Cindy moaned louder and louder. Her snug pussy constricted against his rock-hard penis, as she opened to him.

As he fucked her mercilessly, Cindy found herself pushing back against him, needing more, wanting more. She had been so near a climax already, it didn't take long and she was climbing to that point again. As her body clenched in orgasm, she screamed at the top of her lungs, and he didn't slow, but kept fucking her hard and steady, and just as the initial climax started to release her, a deeper stronger summit of pleasure gripped her. A soundless scream was all she could manage, and her body was paralyzed in sensation.

As her second orgasm overcame her, her pulsing cunt strangled his full hard cock, and he pushed inside her fully as he released load after load of his seed deep within her center, continuing to thrust until every drop was squeezed out of him.

He stood there for a moment, breathing heavily, as her pussy continued to spasm around his still semi-hard penis, and then pulled out. Cindy felt so empty without his cock filling her, and when he lay on the bed next to her, she cuddled up next to his warm body. He pulled the furs up over them, and both fell deeply asleep.

Sometime later, Cindy's eyes fluttered, fighting to open. They squinted at the light coming in the window. It took a moment for Cindy to realize there was no warm body next to her, and then another moment to realize she wasn't on a giant bed covered in furs. She sat up and looked around. She was lying on a ratty old couch, in what looked like a well-used hunters' cabin. And she was only covered with a threadbare blanket. Gone were the giant stone fireplace and the magical upstairs loft. There was only a small fire burning in the old fireplace, barely enough to have kept her from freezing.

ava23
ava23
178 Followers
12