Winter Camp Closure Pt. 03

Story Info
Mother shows her real side under the direction of her son.
3.8k words
4.47
20.5k
31
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 06/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YYsguy
YYsguy
230 Followers

It was Lemmy's turn to make breakfast and as usual he'd done it in style, his mother, Elizabeth showed her appreciation, 'you should do it every day, it's that good.'

'Flattery will get you nowhere in this case,' he replied, what have you got planned for this morning?'

'I'm going to sort out some clothes, I've been dressing far too frumpy, I took the job of deacon far too seriously.'

'You can say that again, you know something?' He finished filling the dishwasher, if anyone had said that I would find you sexually attractive I would have thought them mad, but, and I've got to hand it to you, you do have a strong sexual presence, dressing elegant and sexy can only enhance it, let's face it you used to dress to attract.'

She gave "pretend" puzzled frown; I think there's a compliment in there somewhere, I'm just not sure.'

'Anyway, I'll be in the staff conference room, concentrating on my college work, come and see me if you're bored, I've no particular time-table.'

'I've not got very much to do; what time do you want a break and I'll bring you a coffee.'

'An hour and a half should be fine,' he stood and picked up his laptop, 'look forward to seeing you then.'

She smiled, 'and you' her reply.

Ninety minutes later she brought him his coffee, he looked up and saw she'd cut one of her long skirts short, it had gone from below the knee to above the knee.

She posed for him, turning sideways, then the back, each time turning her head to see his response 'what do you think, not too short is it?'

'Hmm, I wouldn't recommend that you go to church in it.'

'No chance,' she smiled, 'I've got to hem it, so it'll be far too short to wear anywhere but in our house. What do you think, really, I mean, don't just try and be nice.'

'You could wear it every day of the week as far as I'm concerned,' this seemed to ease her anxiety.

'I'm going to send off the daily report,' she explained, he knew this was a safeguard in case anything happened to them, the nearest small township was five miles away. It had a filling station and shop, a well-stocked shop, however, but unable to aid them if help was needed,

She took her laptop and climbed onto the small stage; it was where the manager stood to make announcements. Lemmy went back to work, it was only when he looked up sipping his coffee that he saw she was wearing stockings and a garter belt, her crossed legs gave him an uninterrupted view of her stocking top and the purple garter-belt with the strap, clipped to the stocking welt. Plus, a good expanse of white thigh.

She appeared to be engrossed in her daily report, but suddenly spoke, 'like what you see?'

He laughed in response, 'that's more than elegance,' he assured her, 'where did you get that from, I know you used to have that gear, cos it was hung up around the bathroom at home.'

'When we were looking for birth control pills I found lots of stuff, especially in the lost property office, and there's a shop, I found the keys and had a look inside, it was when you were building the "Fucking Machine" as you so crudely put it.'

'You haven't seen it, and anyway, don't be so dismissive, it's a brilliant work of engineering,' I'll have you know.'

'I'll see, maybe.'

Maybe was becoming Lemmy's favourite word, it didn't mean NO! In fact, the way she said it, it could almost mean YES!

Lemmy was on cloud nine, she resumed her daily report and he continued looking up her skirt, until 'that's me finished, how about a sandwich and a beer.'

Lemmy leapt at the chance, eagerly making his way to the kitchen, he poured two beers and she made them sandwiches. After a small but pleasant meal, he asked 'what are you doing next?'

'I was going to hem this skirt; it should take me about thirty minutes.'

'Is there anyway, I can help?'

She looked thoughtful, he held his breath, 'you can help me pin up the hem.'

'What does that involve?'

'Come with me and you can find out,' and so saying, she took him by the hand and into a small workshop, it had a sowing machine with cottons and pins with coloured plastic heads, also a low table which initially had Lemmy puzzled as to its use.

But then she promptly stepped up and stood on it, 'sit on the stool, I'm going to turn the hem up by about one inch, I want you to place the pins so the hem stays in place, but the points must come through onto the outside, I don't want you damaging my stockings so keep your eyes on the job, not up my skirt.'

Easier said than done, 'I want your eyes level with the hem, it must be below the stocking welt,' she lifted her skirt enough to show the welt, it thinned out where it was grasped by the garter clip, 'you understand?'

He gulped and gasped out an okay, and a nod of the head.

He didn't see the smile on her face, enjoying her power over him.

Regardless of her warnings, he didn't have any difficulty seeing up her skirt, she had lilac-coloured panties on, which complemented her purple garter belt, 'are stockings all the same length?'

'Oh, I don't know,' she pondered this awhile, 'I'm glad you thought of that, they're probably not, anyway, let's carry on as we are.' and with that, she continued to turn up the skirt hem while he faithfully placed the pins, safely and in the correct places in accordance with her instructions.

He had moments when she was checking his handiwork to take a good look at her suspenders, connecting the garter belt to the stocking tops, he noticed the small pieces of ribbon and then the adjustment clips. 'I think I've figured it out, the belt's suspender straps allow you to adjust the length depending on the length of the stockings.'

'She looked down, 'I knew you'd work it out, eventually, despite the distractions,' she was smiling, in good spirits. After each section of hem, she had to rotate. He sat on the stool, she had started at the front and now had her back to him, he was tempted to lift her skirt but sank down instead and had a cheeky look, her cheeks were full and round with no excess fat, just very shapely.

'You don't wear thongs,' he made it sound like a question, and was surprised by the answer.

'Have a look and see for yourself.'

An invite too good to refuse, and accordingly lifted her skirt, not quite up to her waist but close enough. He feasted his eyes on her femininity.

'Ahem,' he looked up, 'can I have my hem back please?'

'If you insist,' and handed it up to her, up to now she had been leaning down and setting the hem in situ.

'It's your lucky day,' she told him, totally exposing herself from the waist down, panties, the purple garter belt, he could see the hook and eyes, keeping it taut. It was fascinating.

Eventually she stood, satisfied and removed her skirt, she went to the sowing machine and sat with her back to him, he was feeling pleasantly light-headed, surprised that he only sported a semi-erection, his mother operated the machine, 'you did a good job of placing the pins, makes my job easier,' she complimented him. 'You can help me with the next one.' once finished she stepped into the skirt, approaching him, still sat low on the stool, turned, showing him front and back, 'do you see any difference in length,' she asked?

Before he could answer she did a complete pirouette, again the view was incredible, 'every time I see the purple and lilac, I'll forever remember this day,'

'I'll tell you what, I'll take a stew out of the freezer, and warm it up in the microwave, we need something solid on our stomach, then a drink, and,' here she paused for dramatic effect, maybe we can look at one of those blue movies you found,' Lemmy understood the term "blue movie" to be an alternative for porn movie, it sounded better especially coming from the mouth of a lady.

He stood up, and had to adjust for his erection, 'all afternoon I've had a semi-erection.'

'And.'

'It's no longer a semi, it's a full one.'

'That's good, because you'll need it later,' she kissed him, full lips, no tongue, more with love than passion, then, they each went off to their separate tasks.

Lemmy and Elizabeth have an excellent night at the movies.

They met back in the staff room, Lemmy had selected a small number of porn clips, he hoped he'd saved the best til the last. He'd moved a small table, so it was next to the only comfortable chair, on it were a few bottles, glasses and an ice bucket, he sat in the chair, 'you're going to have to sit on my knee.'

She harrumphed, 'there's no underlying motive here, is there?'

'Of course,' was his prompt reply, Elizabeth took this as a compliment and smiling sat on his lap.

'You've lost your erection?' A rhetorical question.

'Not really, it's just reverted to semi-erect status, but that will improve when we need it,' he promised.

She snuggled in, she had insisted on the room being in semi-darkness, not that it was effective, there was a glow from the TV, Lemmy was satisfied that whatever they did later there would be sufficient illumination. He was turning into a voyeur.

The first clip was two men using one woman, they were all older than Elizabeth, Lemmy figured it would put her at ease, they were clearly amateurs, and the woman was enjoying it. Whenever the characters spoke, it seemed naturally unscripted, telling the woman to turn over, which she did and with alacrity, now get on all fours, etc, Lemmy noticed that all these comments or orders, caused her to sit up, he had his hands under her skirt, stroking along the suspenders, around her thighs where the nylon welt touched her skin.

It was coming to an end with one man at each end of the woman, what was called a double-pole position, but it had done its job, Elizabeth raised herself enough for Lemmy to hook his fingers around her waist elastic and lower them almost to her stocking tops.

'Have you got a full erection?'

'Can't you feel it?' He asked somewhat surprised.

'Then you know where to put it don't you,' she raised up again, Lemmy fumbled with his zip, for safety's sake, penises and zips didn't go well together he pulled out his scrotum, keeping well clear of his zip. She carefully lowered herself until his tip was nuzzled against her opening, 'okay, are you ready,' he answered in the positive and she continued her downwards descent, 'oh god, that's good,' and squished around, pivoting on his penis, once convinced she had it all inside, she relaxed and leant back.

The next film was a housewife and a plumber, Elizabeth sat up when the scene showed the housewife straddling the plumber's legs, he'd asked her to stand there in order to be able to switch the water on when he needed it, he said it saved him getting up and down all the time. As he worked under the sink, the camera showed the plumber's view looking up her skirt, it showed the housewife's underwear, stocking and a garter belt, it also showed the plumber's bulge in his pants. He told her to try turning the tap on, it came on strong there was high pressure in the system that day and water sprayed everywhere, resulting in them both getting wet. This led to them taking off their clothes, he asked how she wanted to pay, and she asked what options were available?

Elizabeth engrossed took Lemmy's hand and placed it under her skirt and straight to her clitoris. With little effort from Lemmy, she came at the same time as the housewife, 'damn, I've always hated the character of the "randy housewife",' she gave a deep sigh of resignation I take it you've not come?"

'No, I'm hard as the "proverbial rock", anyway there's another clip to watch, let me know when you're up to it.'

She leant back on him, she displayed her usual fascination, playing with the base of his penis, he felt her fingers pressing against her lower stomach, 'I can feel you inside me, feels quite big.'

Lemmy was beginning to regret not coming along with his mother, he knew he'd be able to recover as the last clip was the best of the three.

Elizabeth, whilst perfectly positioned on his penis pored the drinks.

Lemmy moved his hands to her breasts, she sat perfectly still while he slowly undid the buttons on her blouse, he re-arranged her bra, and scooped first one breast then the next and lay them on the outside of her bra but supported by the cups.

'If you've had enough, we can stop now and resume tomorrow,' he offered.

She swivelled around on his penis sidewards on to him, 'no. I can manage it again but if you want to......' and with that raised herself slightly, showing her willingness to help him orgasm.

He grabbed her hips and lowered her back down onto his lap, 'no, we'll carry on as planned,' so saying he switched on the last of the porn clips.

It was a professionally made film.

Opening scene.

In a lady's bedroom, there's a mature and attractive woman in bra, panties, high heels and a garter belt with seamed stocking, in one hand she held a phone, while rifling through her wardrobe with the other.

'Is that the Professor Hardwicke?'

'Yes,' was the reply.

'I know you're an expert in DNA analyses, I saw those programmes you did on tv about solving crime and I thought you could carry out tests and confirm that my son is er, is a rapist.'

'You must inform the police, madam, sorry you didn't give me your name.' He answered in his rich, plummy professorial voice.

'It's Dickins, Amanda Dickins, and my son is Randy.'

'Most young men are randy, Amanda, it's to be expected.'

'No, his name is Randy.'

'Sorry, I do apologise.'

'Every morning he bends me over his desk, the dining room table, or even sometimes over the freezer.'

'Why do you allow him to er, bend you over all these items of furniture?'

'Oh, it's a long story, but after divorcing his dad, I got Randy into a lot of debt and as punishment he has me nearly every morning, when he has time, that is, and sometimes in the evenings, I'm never free of his sperm, swims around inside me all day,' she sounded incredulous, in a kind of "would you believe it voice".

'So, if I was to come over to your home, I could extract his sperm from inside your vagina, take a swab from his toothbrush, test them, and confirm that your statement is true.'

'Yes, exactly, if you could I would be so pleased.'

Scene 2

The mother is still in her underwear, when the professor arrives, 'goodness me, if I may be so bold, I'm not at all surprised that your son, Randy, shows such interest in you.'

'Well, I didn't think it was all that worthwhile bothering to dress, considering, er,' she paused, what you need to access.'

'Very wise, madam, how do you want to do this?'

'Er, maybe do it the way it went in?'

'And how was that?'

Amanda turned and pointed to an ordinary kitchen table, 'that one, just three hours ago.'

'Well then, I expect we shall have a successful day, do be so good as to prepare and bend over, or bend over, then prepare, it's entirely your choice.'

'I don't want any sperm to leak out, so I'll bend over the table first,' which she did. She pushed her panties down just sufficiently to allow access to her opening.

'I arranged a chair for you, I thought you would be more comfortable.'

'Most kind, I'm sure, now then I have a thin wooden spatula and a vial, it's a bit like a test tube, let me know if you feel any discomfort.' The Professor opened her labia and could just about see a viscous mass of semen, he gently inserted the spatula and scooped some out, placing it in the vial. I trust I've not caused you any discomfort

'No, it's pleasurable if anything and anyway, what my son puts in there is much more massive.'

'Is that so, you sound almost proud of him,' just then a large "cream pie" of sperm almost dropped out, 'goodness me, he's quite a stud, your son, luckily I have two vials.' All was quiet for a minute as he scooped out as much ejaculate as he could, 'there, you don't have to worry about seepage I've got it all out. Just out of interest, what are you going to do with the....er, evidence?'

'Nothing I just want it on record.'

'Want what on record?' Randy's voice almost caused the professor to drop his vials with their precious evidence.

Amanda turned and looked over her shoulder, surprise written all over her face, Professor Hardwicke just sat on the chair red-faced and for once lost for words.

'I wasn't expecting you home what happened?'

'Client didn't pitch up, so I left early good job I did this looks interesting. Hey, I recognise you,' speaking to the professor, 'you're, what's his name, the DNA man.' A look of understanding came over his face, 'you're checking out my mother for "my" DNA.'

Professor Hardwicke, who up to that point had, had a very hard prick, looked flummoxed, he garbled out an explanation, aided by Amanda, still bent over the table.

Well, I'm sorry Professor, but that's mine and I want you to put it back where you got it from'.

Professor Hardwicke looked at Amanda's pussy, which was only inches from his face, then turned again to look at Randy, He looked baffled, 'I er.... erm not sure how to go about it, removing semen and such like, I can do that no problem but the er... other way.'

Randy smiled, putting the professor at ease, Randy had been half joking but thought why not, the camera man caught his expression perfectly.

'No problem, in fact I'll help, mother you need to lie on the couch, place your feet up by your head,' she obeyed without protest, 'right prof, is it okay to call you prof?'

'Oh yes, er certainly, in the circumstances...' his voice died away as Randy placed his thumbs on his mother's labia and gently parted them, stick the vial in and return those poor lost little sperm to their rightful place, the professor concentrated on pouring the ejaculate back inside Amanda's vagina, then the second, however it was so viscous it did not pour easily and merely pooled around her opening.

The professor looked at Randy eyebrows raised with a "what now" expression.

Randy looked at the ejaculate, 'no problem, I'll just give it a bit of encouragement,' unzipping and pulling out his penis, 'Mother dear,' he asked, 'could you turn over and get on all fours?'

'I was wondering how you were going to solve it,' she adopted the position as she'd been told and slowly backed up until her opening was nuzzled against Randy's penis. The professor looked on as she slowly enclosed her pussy around his prick.

'My goodness Amanda, what ability, Randy didn't even have to move, obviously years of practice no doubt?' A rhetorical question.

'I tell you Professor, however I present myself, whether it's the table, the desk and even the freezer in the kitchen, I can do that without looking as you have just seen.'

Professor Hardwicke noted the pride in her voice.

'Well, I've shoved that back in and I'm going to add some more.'

'Shouldn't I go now then,' the professor asked?

'No, of course not, once I've come you can take over, add your donation.'

'I couldn't possibly intrude on your generous hospitality, though it's most kind of you.'

'Mother, you don't mind, do you?'

'Not in the least, I'd be only too delighted, so far, I'm thoroughly enjoying the whole afternoon'. This coincided with Randy grabbed her hips and sending spurts of his sperm deep inside her. Seeing Randy finish the professor pulled out his equipment, Randy carefully pulled out of his mother's vagina and within five seconds the professor had taken his place, sliding into her well lubricated vagina. It took him much less time that it had taken Randy, he stood behind her reluctant to pull out, panting heavily.

'I've not enjoyed anything quite so much, ever, I'm just disappointed you didn't achieve an orgasm, Amanda, it seems so unfair,' now sliding his penis in and out as it slowly shrank in size and reduced in hardness.

'Oh, professor, you are so nice, don't worry about me, Randy will give me a good seeing to as soon as he's eaten, right Randy'.

YYsguy
YYsguy
230 Followers
12