Winter Camp Closure Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Very true, you'll have a good one tonight, I promise you that, in fact why don't you stay for dinner prof, we can all have an orgasm?'

'Most kind indeed, I'd be delighted.'

End of movie.

Elizabeth and Lemuel

'I need you to come inside me, this is just too much, I really want you to bend me over the table and fuck me.'

Lemuel's mother was not one to use profanities and Lemmy took it as a good sign, his plan to expose his mother to hard porn had worked beyond his wildest dream. She stood up carefully ensuring he remained deeply embedded, turning through ninety degrees, and leant over the table, 'I don't want an orgasm, I've had enough for today, I want you to bang away at me.'

Lemuel, being a good son duly obliged, she made small moaning noises, he made loud slapping noises as he thrust his penis in and out, their hips meeting noisily, 'Oh Lemuel, that's good, so good.'

With such encouragement he couldn't hold his orgasm any longer, holder her tightly by the hips he came so strong he almost lifted her off the ground with each spurt of come, each load of sperm, the sperm he ejaculated went deep into her, it would be days before that showed any signs of emerging, "not even Professor Hardwicke and his spatula would be able to get that out" he thought to himself.

12