Winter Camp Closure Pt. 04

Story Info
Mother starts to lactate, son helps her.
4.1k words
4.48
33.3k
31

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 06/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YYsguy
YYsguy
230 Followers

Lemuel looking across the breakfast table at his mother.

Elizabeth was frowning. 'Are you okay?' He asked, 'we're up-to-date with everything?'

'Yes, of course, we're on schedule as regards the work and maintenance of this place, just something is bothering me.'

'Can you tell me what it is, he asked, a slight note of concern in his voice.

'I'm just going to check,' and so saying went off to her bedroom, he heard her rummaging through draws and cupboards, when she came back, she was looking distinctly uneasy, 'damn, it's my pills, I must have miscalculated, I really thought I had another box.'

Lemuel looked puzzled, 'you didn't bring any contraceptive pills, we had to scour the camp, remember?'

'No, it's nothing like that, these are different pills.'

He breathed a sigh of relief, 'so, no real problem then? What are they for?'

'They're to stop me lactating,' she looked embarrassed at admitting this.

Lemuel almost choked on his coffee.

'Lactating, that means you produce "breast milk", impossible, I mean, I've sucked them, played with them, your age is against you.'

'In the natural scheme of things, I'd have to agree, but, well it's a long story.'

Lemuel looked at her, 'have you been lactating ever since I was born?'

Not exactly, I was, still am in fact a member of "La Leche", it's an organisation which promotes breastfeeding, in fact it's done such a fantastic job it's almost made itself redundant.'

Lemuel figured out that it was French for "The Milk".

'I'm listening, go on.'

'I had a friend, Penelope Blackwell, met her in pre-natal, we called her "Penny Black", you know after the first ever postage stamp.'

Lemuel nodded, not wanting to break her flow.

'She was the chairwoman of "La Leche", being an organisation for breast feeding women, the term chairperson or chairman was never considered, anyway, she talked me into taking the vice-chairwoman's role. When her twins were born and yourself, all on the same day,' she said emphasising the closeness between the two mothers. 'I was producing more milk that you needed so I allowed one of her boys to suckle me. The doctors noticed how well you were growing and asked if he could take a sample of milk from each of us for analysis, to cut a long story short, our milk was not only extremely rich, but it had anti-bodies that struggling new-born babies needed.

Lemuel issued a 'wow, you were a super-mother.'

'More of a super-milker, so both me and Penny agreed to take pills which allowed us to continue to produce milk even after you three were weaned, and we donated it to the hospital.'

'Lemuel stared at her, she hadn't looked at him once during her explanation, 'there's more to this isn't there,' he asked?

'Yes, you see a company producing breast milk formula did research on us both, me, and Penny, and incorporated our milk contents into their product, next year I receive a large sum of money from a trust fund they provided for us.'

'Why wait so long?' Lemuel missed the significance of the "us".

'Me and your dad weren't getting along at the time, he didn't like my constant milking, so I decided to put my earnings into a trust fund.'

'So, you're rich?'

'Next year,' she affirmed.

Lemuel pondered all the information she had provided. 'How do you milk a woman?'

She laughed at the mystified look on his face, 'in a similar way as you milk a cow, or you use a "milking machine".'

'I've seen cows milked by a machine, they produce gallons of the stuff, doing it by hand would take ages, and, put the cost up. But a human?'

'Yeah well, milking a woman doesn't take anything like as long as milking a cow, so cost doesn't come into the equation, however I did use a "breast pump", it took about 20 minutes.'

'How much did you produce?'

'At my peak it was a good two pints, though that was being milked twice a day, though when a woman first starts producing milk, she only makes a small amount about one imperial ounce, basically.'

'How much is that in pints?'

'Very little, about one twentieth of a pint,' She screwed her face up, trying to remember, 'it seems such a long time ago. A lot of women felt as though they were failing their baby but, babies have such small stomachs at birth, that's all they needed, mind you they required feeding about every four hours.'

Lemuel had grown a beard during his time at the camp, and he stroked it as he contemplated this information.

'You look very professorial when deep in thought, the beard suits you.'

He shrugged off the compliment, 'how's this going to affect you, should we look in the pharmacy for a breast pump?'

'We could try but I doubt if we'd find one, after all we scoured the place looking for contraceptive pills.'

He nodded his head, 'I take it if you saw one, you'd remember it, especially with your background,' a pause ensued, 'so what now?'

'Well, If I try and milk myself it's really awkward, milk goes everywhere, but I need to be milked, so maybe you could milk me.' The words came out in a rush.

Lemuel squirmed in his seat, he was starting to get an erection, 'I think I'd like that.'

'So would I,' she replied, as she began to unbutton her blouse, 'can you get two glasses off the bar?'

He did as she asked, putting them on the coffee table, he helped her remove the blouse, then reaching behind her back undid her bra sliding it over her arms, he knew she liked her clothes to be neatly folded, which he did, though it took all his efforts of concentration to do so.

'They don't look any bigger,' he sounded perplexed.

'No, they produce milk, they're not storage containers, a common misapprehension.'

'They look a little more spherical though,' he added.

So saying she sat upright, 'let's get started, grab a glass.'

He leant over her, his left arm going around her shoulder, his right hand holding the glass, he listened intently to her instructions.

'Thumb above the nipple, fingers underneath, behind the aureole, now press gently and move forward as you press.'

He did as instructed, 'is that okay,' he asked, scared he would hurt her?

'Fine, .... see,' he looked and there, sure enough there was a small globule of white liquid, 'carry on, you're got the hang of it very quickly.'

Hardly had she spoke then a thin stream of milk shot out of her nipple and into the glass.

She was pleased to hear his gasp of astonishment, she was woman, the nurturer, he carried on and the milk began to mount up, she felt her vagina starting to moisten, the feeling of power she had, had begun to overwhelm her, she clenched her thighs together, she started to feel light-headed.

'Should we try the right breast now,' and he moved around her chair, this time he was going to use his right hand to milk her, 'use the other glass, let's see which produces the most milk,' She did her best to sound nonchalant, but he heard a slight catch in her voice.

He didn't mind the awkward position he had to assume while milking her, though his lower back had started to ache, he shrugged it off.

She stared intently as he milked her, the second glass was filling up quickly, 'you're good at this, you know, a born milker.'

'Thanks, but to be honest, it's a labour of love.' She laughed gently; his enthusiasm was contagious.

'Have I emptied you?' She thought for a moment and looked at both the glasses.

'It's hard to tell, this being the first time but probably, I know, why don't I bend over the table, take me from behind and continue to milk me, if there's any left we'll soon know.' She was trying to be nonchalant but the tenseness in her voice gave her away.

So saying she sat up positioning herself over the table, Lemuel placed the glasses under each breast, 'you'll have to raise up slightly, they're dangling too low.'

'You'll have to hurry; I'm verging on an orgasm.'

At this urging he unzipped himself revealing an erect penis, raising her skirt, to save time he pulled her panties to one side and pushed himself all the way in with one thrust. He restarted the milking process, it was easier with her breasts hanging down and as half expected she produced more milk, both breasts being milked at the same time took her over the top and in less than one minute she was having the best climax of her life.

Lemuel knew she liked to be brought down to earth gently so eased up with the thrusting, likewise with the milking, he moved his hands down to her hips. He stayed deep inside her not having come.

Both breathed deep sighs of satisfaction, otherwise not moving.

'Have you come yet,' she asked?

'No,'

'Phew, just leave it in for a minute, I don't think I could take anymore.'

He did as he was asked, just holding her in position with his hands on her hips. His penis still. She rested head on her forearms.

After a few moments she gave a shudder, 'best get on with it,' she said. 'Oh, honey, I don't want to spill the milk, can you put the two glasses in the fridge.'

'Sure, what are you going to do with it?' As he asked this he pulled out, a bit too quickly.

'Oh, that's incredible, I've not had a fully erect penis just whipped out like that, normally it's with a whimper.'

Lemuel did as he was asked then returned grabbing hold of her hips. They'd made love in this "over the table" position so often that he could just push his penis in, her feet were always the right distance apart. and the height was always spot-on.

'Practice makes perfect, that went straight in, gee, it feels good.'

Lemuel didn't bother to reply, he started slowly, then speeded up, towards the end he was lifting her off her feet, pulling onto him, when he came it went on for ages, "that won't be leaking out of her for a day or two", he thought, 'I'm surprised, that was the best climax I've ever had.'

'Mine too, it must have been the milking, I'm totally empty, you know, you sure did a good job.'

'Thanks, I hope I can recover in time for the next milking, unless it was too, er, too intense for you?'

She was still bent over the table as though reluctant to break the spell, she looked over her shoulder, 'I'm going to need milking every day, I can make cake and cookies using it, it should keep fresh for four days if kept in a fridge that is.' She spoke rapidly.

'We can do that,' he said pulling out of her, 'it flopped out, almost unnoticed by his mother.

He replaced her thin strip of material, covering her labia, then stepping away they both stretched, they showered and ate a meal.

Elizabeth checked her breasts, 'they can wait 'til tomorrow,' she told him, Lemuel gave an internal sigh of relief, 'I haven't recovered either, until tomorrow then?'

They leant into each other and kissed, one with subdued passion, yet more loving than when in the throes of sex.

'Until tomorrow then,' Elizabeth turned and said goodnight over her shoulder.

Lemuel stared after her, just lately he'd started to become concerned about where their relationship was going, he was worried that it would end when the camp reopened, and they returned to their stultifying little town. He went to bed and slept like a log.

The Next Day.

Lemuel woke to the ringing of his alarm; this was unusual as he always woke early and switched the alarm off before it even started.

Then he remembered, he'd spent a large part of the day milking his mother, hand milking, pulling on her breasts until she'd produced two pints or so that were right now sat in the fridge.

He let out a guilty sigh and his shoulders fell, "which was worse than fucking your mother," he thought, then, "no, it's not fucking it's love making, but which is worse, emptying her of her milk, or filling her with sperm"? Either way he wasn't placated, it was an unsolvable dilemma.

He showered and went for breakfast, 'hi mom, is it my turn to cook?'

She was hidden by the fridge door and when she turned to him, he gasped, she was topless, breasts swinging as she turned to face him, 'no, I've a surprise, cereal and mother's milk,' and nodded to the table where his bowl was laid out with dry corn flakes, in her left hand was a glass of milk from last night.

'Not going to waste this,' she held up the glass, 'erm, are you sure you want this, or do you prefer it straight from the tit?'

So saying, she went to where he was sat and pushed his breast into his face, 'it's the same whether it's straight out of the breast, or fresh out of the fridge, what's it to be?'

He managed to push her nipple out of his mouth and pointed to the milk in the glass, 'out of the fridge will do just fine.'

'That's good because I'm not ready just yet, if you want to do it again it'll have to be after lunch.'

'Of course, let's see if I can beat yesterday's amount.'

She laughed, 'this afternoon it is then. What are you doing this morning?'

Carrying on with my college work, this covid allows me to work from home and work to earn money, I won't leave college with massive debts.'

'You won't leave college with any debt, I'll receive a large sum of money, you're going to be okay' she reminded him,

He frowned, 'yesterday you mentioned you had money in some sort of fund, are you really that rich?'

'We're both rich so don't worry about college, you helped me earn it, so half is yours.'

She poured her milk onto his cereal, 'tell me how it tastes,' so saying she sat down opposite him and picked up a maintenance file, working out how many hours they were scheduled for work that day, he spooned the cereal with mother's milk into his mouth, watching her engrossed in the file breasts swinging as she moved, his erections were becoming more frequent, he was just glad his mother was, what, "a Randy Housewife," or more accurately a "Randy Mother"?

'Well,' she asked suddenly, 'what's it like?'

He snapped out of his reverie, 'it looked thin and watery when you poured it out but it's quite creamy, I could get used to this.'

She was pleased, 'here's your work schedule, finish you breakfast, and I'll meet you back here for lunch, so saying she went into her office, he was disappointed that she'd removed her incredible breasts from view, but he had the afternoon to look forward to.

Lemuel became engrossed in his work, all thoughts of breasts and mother's milk pushed to the back of his mind, the work was mainly about mechanical and electrical machinery plus safety surveillance systems, all the sort of stuff that he was studying for his degree.

He made it back just in time for lunch, delighted that Elizabeth was still walking around topless, he walked up to her, and they kissed, his hands wandered down to her breasts, she allowed him to fondle them for a few moments, 'let's eat,' she said, gently pushing him away, she saw the look on his face, 'no, not my tits, they're for later.'

He smiled, it was not easy to be patient, but there was so much promise in her voice, his anticipation increased.

Lunch was taken, 'Lemmy,' his mother rarely called him that, 'I'm going to sit in a comfy chair, come through when you've put the dishes in the washer.'

He didn't need to speak, he did as she asked, his throat tightening. He loaded the dishwasher.

She was sat on a high-backed padded chair with arms, her legs were spread and placed over each arm, breasts bare, 'you might need a couple of cushions,' she suggested.

He reached for the two cushions indicated and dropped them on the floor between her legs.

Lemuel knelt, his face level with her breasts, knees resting on the cushions. She took hold of his hands and ran them up her legs, he reached the stocking tops, the clasp of her suspender straps and then higher, no panties, when he realised and looked at her, she was smiling mischievously, 'no panties,' she confirmed.

He nodded his approval.

'Milking time.' She looked at him, her blue eyes seemed to shine with an inner light.

'How do you want me to do it,' he asked?

'Suckle me,' a simple instruction, 'which one do you want first,' she looked down at her breasts, 'tit one or tit two?'

He smiled at her flippancy, 'this tit,' he pointed.

She held up the chosen breast in her hand, 'all yours,' offering it to him.

He leant forward and placed his lips behind her nipple, latched on and began to suckle, the milk flowed straight away. She tried to sit still but now and again squirmed, he suckled her gently but firmly, she let out mewing noises of delight.

He knew this would lead to sex with his mother, already he had an erection, he'd suck her dry then have full use of her body. To pleasure himself as he wished, it was a beautiful warm feeling.

She was struggling to keep her legs together, opening and closing them in the little space she had. 'Tastes good?' a question to which she knew the answer.

His head bobbed up and down in agreement, her tit went up and down as her remained firmly latched on, this sent a shudder through her entire body.

'Are you still getting my milk?' She had trouble speaking,

Again, the head bobbed up and down, her tit following his lead, 'huh, huh,' he managed, meaning "yes, I'm still milking you."

'Honey, you're going to have to give up on that for a while, I'm starting to leak from the other one.'

He stopped and pulled back, looking and comparing both her tits, 'you're right, I'd best change over?'

'Yes please,'

He swooped on her other tit, took a few large sucks, this at once reduced the pressure on her, releasing her breast for a moment, he spoke, 'I'll do this just for a minute then we get stuck in, I'm close to coming and I haven't touched you yet.'

She opened her legs wider in response, 'I'll tell you when, okay?'

Again, the bobbing of his head which was accompanied by the up and down motion of her breast.

After a few minutes; 'Okay,' she managed to gasp out, 'I'm ready.'

He pulled her breast to him until it fell out of his mouth, bouncing as it did. She shuffled forward to the edge of the chair, presenting herself to his penis. He straightened his back, and inserted his penis, stopping only at her clitoris. He was too close to coming to need much movement, he kept in contact with her clitoris, she ground it against him and in less than a minute had an enormous climax. He was ejaculating and each spasm of "cum" he emitted sent her into another wave of orgasm, it went on for over a minute though it seemed longer.

Eventually they subsided, holding on to each other, he partially withdrew his penis, 'not yet,' she urged, 'it's too good to end, leave it in.'

He was still hard and had no trouble, pushing it back in. They caressed each other for many minutes, she slowly lifted her head and stared into his eyes, they had experienced more than passion.

'We can carry on when we get back to "Hicksville", he said to her reassuringly, reading her mind. 'It'll be no different than before we left, all the hoo-ha about Caroline, it will have blown over, and no-one will ever guess how close we've become.' His penis was still inside her but detumescent.

'If I pull out, I won't be able to put it back in.'

She heaved a very deep sigh, 'okay, but slow.'

He did as she said, they both looked down, watching it appear, covered in her white lubricant and semen.

'How did you manage to produce so much lubricant,' he asked, marvelling at her profundity, 'I only had it in for a minute or two?'

'The moment you started to milk me, I started to lubricate, there's no mystery.'

He stood up his penis level with her mouth, she took a good admiring look, 'why don't you clean all that "goo" off and come back, check that I'm properly milked.' She noticed the puzzled look on his face, 'check that I'm empty. You okay with that?

'I'll be right back.'

He washed his penis, he was happy with the size, it never seemed to fully de-tumesce these days, "thanks to you Elizabeth" he thought, and went back into the room.

YYsguy
YYsguy
230 Followers
12