Winter Camp Closure Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Satisfied, for now.

Entering the room, he saw his mother hadn't moved, legs resting across the arms of the easy chair, a pearl of semen starting to seep out of her pussy, her breasts pointing at him.

She waved him over, 'you've put it away, I see.'

'I thought we were finished,' he replied, somewhat taken aback.

'My tits aren't empty.'

'Oh, okay, I don't use my prick to milk you, so why......?'

As he spoke, she reached across and unzipped him, her hand reached inside and pulled his cock out, 'this is the first time in my entire life that I've wanted to do this,' and so saying she placed her lips over his cock.

He stood up straight, she moved her lips down his shaft, and then she plopped it out, 'most times I've done this I've always been bothered when the man placed his hand on the back of my head and tried to fuck my mouth, I always resisted because I need to be in control.'

She sucked him in after making that comment, he took it as a warning.

She moved her lips up his shaft, then with her teeth gently holding him ran her tongue over the head of his cock, she looked up to see how he was reacting, wide eyes looking up at him, his head was thrown back, his body arched, all pleasure concentrated in the head of his cock.

She spoke again, 'I saw you had a bulge in your trousers, that's when I made my mind up.'

He looked down to see her engulf his cock again, there was no end to his amazement, there had been a time at the beginning, he'd have been pleased just to have her over a table. Today he'd milked her and now she was providing him with her mouth.

'Have you any ammunition left?' She spoke quite well considering she had a cock in her mouth.'

'Well, it's getting harder, but I only came about twenty minutes ago, if feel I'm close to coming I'll let you know, okay.'

She shook her head up and down in acknowledgement, she was really turning him on, her tongue was swirling round the head.

She felt him becoming more excited and decide it was time to resume the milking.

'You can milk me now,' more of a command than a suggestion, 'take your time, five minutes on each tit should do it.'

'Sounds like a recipe.'

'Just do what you're told,' it was mock admonishment.

Lemuel spent the recommended time at each of her tits, 'do you think you can come now,' she asked.

He nodded, 'yeah, how are we doing it?' Her response was to bend over the table and flick her skirt up.

Needing no further urging he took position behind her and inserted his penis,

Neither were in the throes of passion, that had happened earlier, he took up a steady rhythm and knowing she was not anywhere near a climax just took his time, speeding up, then slowing down, she shifted her stance slightly and Lemuel took the hint, it was time to come and so he did, still a shuddering orgasm as usual, lifting her off her feet, not withdrawing until he'd deposited every drop of semen.

When he withdrew, she stood up, stretching her back, 'that was one hell of a session, what have you got planned for tomorrow?'

He thought for a moment, 'more of the same I suppose.'

'Humph, we've not run out of ideas already, have we?'

'No, we'll get more mileage of the milking, don't you worry.'

'Goodnight, see you in the morning, breakfast, milk and cereal?' She smiled coquettishly.

12