Winter Camp Meets The Research Institute Pt. 02

Story Info
Mom &son talk to a Mom & twins who enjoy the same lifestyle.
2.5k words
4.26
4.9k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 01/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YYsguy
YYsguy
230 Followers

Whilst Elizabeth and Lemuel had a most erotic and productive morning, one hundred and one miles away at the Blackwell residence, Penny had tried to take her mind of the upcoming milking and sex session, she glanced around and decided to do some easy housework. She got on all fours to dust the display articles in the fireplace, she wore stockings and a garter belt, black panties and a short, flared skirt with a bra. She dressed like this on a Saturday morning to control her sons. She had to provide them with sex to keep them away from trouble, looking for sex elsewhere, especially the sort of trouble they had got into in the past.

She looked at her watch, it'll be afternoon sex if they don't get out of bed soon, she thought. She looked over her shoulder and looked at her rear in the mirror, still got what it takes she told herself.

Working on all fours was not a good idea, her breasts were heavy with milk, she stood up and removed her bra, might as well get prepared for the milking she decided and then removed her panties, climbed aboard the milking table, her breasts, seemed to dangle lower than normal, and she was more comfortable letting them dangle through the milking holes, the table was comfortable being padded but she found herself wishing that her sons would appear. Deep in thought of what was to come she did not hear the door open, 'Hi mum, sorry we're late,' it was Benny.

'Gee mum,' Lenny spoke, 'I can see a white line of lubricant between your pussy lips, have you been waiting long?'

'I figured you needed your sleep, have you eaten?'

'No, we were looking for milk in the fridge and then we realised it was milking day,' Lenny explained, 'anyway, we're ready, eh Benny.'

'Yeah, whose turn is it for which tit,' he asked Lenny?

'I'd prefer it if you used the word "breast", Penny interjected.

'Mum, we always use the word "tit", but we'll use "breast" when we're milking you okay?'

Penny made no reply, she just wanted them to get on with it.

'Right tit, or left tit,' Lenny loudly asked Benny, and slapped his mother on the rump to show he was only joking, the twins started to milk her, Benny on the left.

'Aye, you two, you've forgotten something.

'Oh yeah, the fucking machine.'

Lenny moved the machine into position, lining it up against his mother's vagina and Benny spread her pussy lips revealing the opening and allowing Lenny to place the tip of the dildo at her vulva. He operated the machine manually to ensure it didn't penetrate too far, expressing his satisfaction he switched it on and stood back, his mother's response was to open her legs even further.

Lenny then moved to her right breast, he was overexuberant as usual, tugging on her breast, 'Benny, you're not supposed to start 'til I'm ready,' he took the competitive side of the milk race more seriously than Benny.

'Mom's been waiting all morning, and she's really full of milk, I'm doing her a favour.'

After milking her for ten minutes or so Lenny claimed victory and at once moved to between his mother's legs, 'I bet you're dying for this, eh mom?'

In answer she opened her legs wider, the lubricant was now more than a line, it was leaking from her, Lenny switched off the machine and pulled it back, her labia slowly began to close. 'it's going in "now",' and Lenny pushed, hard and deep.

Penny released a loud sigh; she was already close to orgasm.

'Mom,' Benny spoke, there's still milk in the one Lenny was milking.'

'It doesn't matter,' she managed to blurt out.

'Don't worry, I'll milk both of them,' Benny told her, ever thoughtful Benny. And so, with Lenny between her legs and Benny milking both her tits, firm but gentle she was the first to orgasm, she felt weightless. They enjoyed what they were doing until Lenny orgasmed, loudly.

'Okay brother,' Lenny said, 'your turn, it's like sticking your dick in a tub of cream,' and so saying withdrew with a loud "plopping" sound, as usual Benny quickly inserted his penis into his mother, she began to rise to another orgasm.

'Lenny, be a darling and play with my tits.'

Lenny looked at Benny banging away at his mother and smiled, she had broken her own rule and called them tits. He caressed her breasts, now almost empty but kept an eye on Benny, as Benny approached his orgasm Lenny played with both her nipples at the same time, pulling on them as she orgasmed followed by Benny a few seconds later.

Penny stayed still until Benny had fully emptied his semen inside her, 'thanks mom, that was great.'

Penny smiled, 'only too glad to help.'

'Yeah mom, that was great,' Lenny added.

'It was good for me also, now I think we all need breakfast and a clean-up.'

Penny led the way into the kitchen, thinking, "I wonder does Elizabeth know how good it is to have two cocks, one after the other, a fucking machine is all very well but you can't beat a real cock in your pussy."

Hardly had they finished a late brunch than the phone rang. It was Elizabeth.

'You'll never guess what happened, I took two cocks, one after the other, first our customer and then Lemuel.'

'I always said two cocks were better than one, didn't I?' Penny responded.

'Yes, and now I know from experience, but' she added, 'a fucking machine gets you properly prepared.'

They spoke for some time, reliving the sexual experiences that they had recently enjoyed, Penny also confessed that she was thinking of giving up her chairwomanship of the "La Leche", 'there's just so much human breast milk about these days we've lost our "raison d'etre." Anyway, it'll be a relief, sex can be difficult with uncontrolled milk leaking everywhere.'

'I fully understand and don't blame you Penny, we've got a motto, "make more money than you spend", so we're going to carry on as long as possible selling my milk, though if today was anything to go by it'll include me selling my pussy as well.'

'As long as you achieve pleasure, then why not, mind you I do have another reason, the twins have been offered a contract with an English soccer club, it's in Norfolk where I was born, so I'm thinking of going with them, keep an eye on them.'

Elizabeth was delighted to hear they were going to fulfil their potential and play professional sport, they promised to keep in touch and rang off.

The three of them spent a pleasant afternoon skinny dipping and sunbathing around the pool, Penny kept her briefs on as she was fearful of waves of sperm suddenly making an appearance and embarrassing her. They eventually returned to the house, ate a meal and settled down in front of the tv to watch a movie.

Penny was thinking how she could progress her sex life, though she had to say it was pretty good already, she stood up and went to her shower room, she checked for any emerging sperm but found none and concluded she was empty. She searched in her cabinet and unwrapped a Research Institute "Stop" pill. She swallowed it, supposed to work within the hour, well the movie has still got an hour to run, let's see if it works.

She returned to the TV room and sat naked between her two sons, 'pity there's no adverts, we could play with your tits just to pass the time.' Lenny offered.

'You're supposed to say breasts, anyway there'd be milk everywhere,' Benny offered his opinion.

'I was thinking of testing that after the movie, I took a "Stop" pill, so we'll find out, it'll be a novel experience'.

'Mom, the movie isn't that good, why don't we go now,' Lenny asked?

'Because I need an hour for it to work', Penny countered.

All three of them were naked, she, being in the middle reached over and held a penis in each hand, 'careful, mom, we're both close to coming as it is, am I right Benny?'

'Yeah, anyway I'm looking forward to pussy, lot better than jerking off,' Lenny spoke again.

Penny made up her mind, 'I think we need to give the pill a proper test, do you think you could come twice tonight?'

'Hey mum, we're athletes, we can easily come twice, three times if you want.'

'No Lenny twice will do,' and so saying she moved off the sofa and onto the floor, 'I hope you appreciate this,' and took Lenny's erect penis into her mouth.

Penny wasn't particularly fond of fellatio, it was a subservient position, down on your knees so did all she could to stay in control. She moved her lips over the head, then took some of the shaft into her mouth, as she swept her lips from the base and back up to the head where she used her lips to sensational effect.

Benny looked on mesmerised, Lenny writhed in pleasure and Penny sucked like a professional, "after all she thought, they've sucked milk out of me often enough," she was unprepared for the sudden spurting of semen Lenny shot into her mouth, she quickly adapted and swallowed it in an orderly fashion.

She kept her mouth around his penis until she felt it began to subside, she then turned to Benny, shuffling across to him, 'that was the horniest thing I've ever seen,' Benny told her, though it fell on deaf ears she was busy giving him the same treatment, lips and tongue on the head and then the slide down the shaft until she had as much penis in her mouth as she could take. It was another surprise for her when Benny shot his semen into her mouth after only a minute or so.

Once she felt him subside, she raised herself up and resumed her place between them, they were breathing heavily, 'okay athletes, can you recover in an hour?'

Both nodded, 'can't wait,' Lenny gasped out. 'Mom, that was great, I think I must have a voyeuristic streak.'

'I think you have, so, what do you want to do, watch a porn movie?' She smiled, half joking.

'Yeah,' Lenny butted in, how about an incest movie, mother and son porn.'

Penny and Benny laughed, what a good idea, they both agreed, we'll leave the choice to you Lenny.

Lenny's choice was poor, it involved a mother and son who, when interviewed, explained how they first had sex with each other. they each thought they were alone in the house and happened to be naked, and lo and behold walked in on each other. To make themselves more alike they had dyed their hair the same colour, but when the "interview" ended the "son" couldn't get it up to the boos and laughter of Penny and her sons.

All the time this went on Penny had a penis in each hand, shaking them from time to time to check whether they were still floppy or not. 'One more movie and these should be ready to go.' This brought a chorus of approval, partly because the son in this movie managed to "get it up" and came more than once.

Penny had been holding two fully erect and hard penises in her hand, she wondered who she should allow to go first.

'Mum, we're going to test to see if the Stop Pill is working, correct.'

Penny agreed, 'so do you want us to handle them manually or suck on them?'

Benny, you decide.' She told him.

'How about Lenny suckles his tit and I play with mine, just in case the Stop Pill only works when you are suckling,' 'And vice versa,' Lenny added.

Penny released the two penises, 'go ahead then,' and leant back against the couch, spreading her arms across the top, her breasts were immediately into action. Benny pulling on her nipple, Lenny suckling as though his life depended on it.

She looked at Benny, 'that one seems to have stopped she said to Benny, 'yeah, and I'm using a milking technique that has worked well in the past.'

'How about you Lenny.'

'Not a drop,' he replied keeping her breast firmly in his mouth.

'Shouldn't talk with your mouth full,' Benny joked, 'so who's going first?' He asked.

'You are,' came the prompt reply, and she lay back on the couch, one leg over the back, the other on the floor, a cushion under her lower back, this allowed better contact with her clitoris.

'Benny, you go first,' she commanded, she figured he could be the warm-up act while Lenny would give her a climax, but she was wrong, Benny mounted her with a confidence she hadn't seen before, at least not while having sex. 'Lenny, play with my tits,' she told him, he proceeded to run his fingers from the edge of her breasts to the nipple, gently raking with his nails.

Benny was going in and out of her pussy and pressing against her clitoris, Lenny was doing his bit, she thought more and more about her upcoming orgasm, she arched her back slowly not to put Benny of his stride and orgasmed, muted sounds coming from her so neither of her sons realised.

'Slow down, both of you,' and heaved a huge sigh, 'that was good, took me by surprise, thank you both.'

'Er... my turn mom?' Lenny was almost timid, he sensed she was spent.

'I couldn't take another orgasm right now, but it's something I'm going to work on, it was unexpected, so quick.'

'Mom, I can miss it this once, no problem.'

'No you're not, I have an equal policy when it comes to you two, if one has it you both have, just one thing, I'll get onto all fours, that should help you come quick, I know men like it that way,' and so saying turned herself over, presenting her rear to Lenny.

'Watch this Benny, it'll be in in one smooth movement,' which was true, she was so wet from Benny's sperm and her own juices, 'keep watching, I'm going to get mom's tits swinging,' Penny was about to object but, 'it'll be another test of the Stop Pill.'

Lenny began to push in and out, are the tits swinging yet,' he asked Benny.

'Yeah. And going faster.'

'Don't take all day Lenny,' Penny admonished.

Lenny speeded, up, his breathing was getting noisier, 'not so much friction mom, you're so wet,' then moments after saying this he came, almost lifting her of her feet.

After a few minutes of staring at the arm of the sofa Penny said, 'you can pull out now Lenny, otherwise you'll be coming again.'

'Mom, I think I could,' and gave a little jiggle of his penis, still deep inside his mother, then rapidly pulled out causing his mother to exhale noisily.

'I'm going to be leaking cum all night, and most of tomorrow she added, and I'm going to have trouble walking.'

'Don't worry mom, we'll look after you,' they said in unison, you already have she thought, you already have.

YYsguy
YYsguy
230 Followers